Options

Comments

• esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This gonna sound chatty patty, but wtf...what chu talking bout willis?
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

Fake news

mase hit kim and one of jay girls back then... sound the king of rap girl line has 2 bodies on it big and jay supposedly
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Fake news

mase hit kim and one of jay girls back then... sound the king of rap girl line has 2 bodies on it big and jay supposedly

Big deal.

The industry is like High School. Everybody sleeps around and the most popular girls are easy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I dont remember the minute mark.. But Ma$e said that this is about a video.. And he kinda downplayed it.. It's like man after 20 years this video is where our issues are?.. I have an issue with that..

Ma$e mentions in the video that he wore Cam's clothes.. So a ? that gave you clothes to wear.. As soon as you get on you charge him for a video?.. And expect him to let it go?.. I wish Angie would have plodded more on that..

If you my man.. And u held me down.. And I get on.. Ima make sure you straight.. That's what real ? do.. Yes you've grown.. But don't act like Cam is crazy for feeling the way he felt. He held you down and you had the power to change his life and you did it but not really. Charging that man for a video is a slap in the face in my opinion. If he did that video all of this wouldn't even be going on. Made said that he's grown so maybe he isn't the same person.. But growth doesnt negate what you've done in your past. You still have to deal with the Karma that comes along with what you've done. Outside of that I feel him.. This is a dope interview.. Many layers and no one is perfect.. But Ma$e needs to understand where Cam is coming from as it pertains to that video..

It's still a business at the end of the day and Cam would have been using Mase's name and image to further his own profile. There's money to be made from that and it's only right Mase got something out of that...and given how high profile Mase was then according to what both of them have said he gave Cam a crazy discount from what he could have actually charged him. Didn't Mase also say in that video he's the one who helped Cam get his deal from jump? What else is he supposed to do...do every Cam feature and video for free forever?
  • blackrain
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I ? w some of that southern ? though. TI, Jeezy, Luda and krit probably my favorite artist after k.dot n j.cole right now. But I get what u saying, alot of that other ? be super dumbed down musik

J Cole is from the South. That's the problem Y'all think South = GA. Y'all mean you don't like rapping Georgians under 30...but you say South. Pusha T, Malice, Pharell/Neptunes, Timbaland, Missy, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and Skillz are some of the rappers/R&B artist from VA alone.

Those are all dope artist. Why aren’t they in the forefront? Y’all rather push 21 savage and migos than the dope artist y’all have. See this is the issue I have with the south. It’s like you know you love stupid ignorant ? but then like to hide behind artist who you think are “smart and conscious.”

Y’all ? tried to paint Kevin Gates as smart and that ? wild ? . Posting up inspirational quotes and have the nerve to post his picture. That’s the ? y’all look up to?

As much as I think 3K is overrated, I wish artist from the south like him was leading the charge. ? even Wayne. There’s no denying that the south runs the radio airwaves for hip hop. And y’all choose to play the dumb ? .

who are u to tell the south what to like or push?..yall booed outkast now wanna turn around and big up dre now... think ,about all the southern artist who got no shine in the 90s and 2000s that yall gave no ? about who made better music than what we hear today? maybe the rap gods are punishing u for that lol. its crazy cuz the south been liking the bass heavy hook heavy non lyrical ? but the narrative is oh look at the good ole days even tho we talked ? about yall then we wish yall made music like that cuz now its trash naw .... lol

i respect it. look all im saying is it would be good if rap lyrics meant something all across the board or at least the majority of it. ? is really looking kids boppish. its good to have a good time but if that ? dont change, 10 years from now its gonna be a complete joke. im speaking for me, hearing a song with just adlibs and bass is just ? . and its an insult to my intelligence and i would like to think it is for our people as a whole. yea the gangsta rap ? is ignorant as well and that should be the extent of it. because its real ? and they putting their life and soul into the music. can we agree on that?

? how many of the most recent biggest hits from non southern artists have been "lyrical"? Wasn't one of the biggest songs last year from a NY ? who literally is a close of an Atlanta ? ? Wasn't it Harlem ? who started riding the south making songs like "Get Crunk Music" and remakes of "Bout It Bout It"...wasn't it NY ? who started running to southern producers?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man if you my friend i gotchu till the end . mase did cam ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I ? w some of that southern ? though. TI, Jeezy, Luda and krit probably my favorite artist after k.dot n j.cole right now. But I get what u saying, alot of that other ? be super dumbed down musik

J Cole is from the South. That's the problem Y'all think South = GA. Y'all mean you don't like rapping Georgians under 30...but you say South. Pusha T, Malice, Pharell/Neptunes, Timbaland, Missy, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and Skillz are some of the rappers/R&B artist from VA alone.

Those are all dope artist. Why aren’t they in the forefront? Y’all rather push 21 savage and migos than the dope artist y’all have. See this is the issue I have with the south. It’s like you know you love stupid ignorant ? but then like to hide behind artist who you think are “smart and conscious.”

Y’all ? tried to paint Kevin Gates as smart and that ? wild ? . Posting up inspirational quotes and have the nerve to post his picture. That’s the ? y’all look up to?

As much as I think 3K is overrated, I wish artist from the south like him was leading the charge. ? even Wayne. There’s no denying that the south runs the radio airwaves for hip hop. And y’all choose to play the dumb ? .

who are u to tell the south what to like or push?..yall booed outkast now wanna turn around and big up dre now... think ,about all the southern artist who got no shine in the 90s and 2000s that yall gave no ? about who made better music than what we hear today? maybe the rap gods are punishing u for that lol. its crazy cuz the south been liking the bass heavy hook heavy non lyrical ? but the narrative is oh look at the good ole days even tho we talked ? about yall then we wish yall made music like that cuz now its trash naw .... lol

i respect it. look all im saying is it would be good if rap lyrics meant something all across the board or at least the majority of it. ? is really looking kids boppish. its good to have a good time but if that ? dont change, 10 years from now its gonna be a complete joke. im speaking for me, hearing a song with just adlibs and bass is just ? . and its an insult to my intelligence and i would like to think it is for our people as a whole. yea the gangsta rap ? is ignorant as well and that should be the extent of it. because its real ? and they putting their life and soul into the music. can we agree on that?

? how many of the most recent biggest hits from non southern artists have been "lyrical"? Wasn't one of the biggest songs last year from a NY ? who literally is a close of an Atlanta ? ? Wasn't it Harlem ? who started riding the south making songs like "Get Crunk Music" and remakes of "Bout It Bout It"...wasn't it NY ? who started running to southern producers?

I said what I said my ?
  • blackrain
    Options

I said what I said my ?

What you stupid was stupid
  • aneed123
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

and cam did juelz ? correct? even if he did deserve it
  • Mr 202
    Options

Fake news

I have heard MASE say severally his beef with jay came from his beef with dame and Jay inherited it. He hit a girl called aerion that was going with some body in dames crew,dame wasn't happy about it and started beefing with MASE.thats how Jay got involved
  • aneed123
    Options

Fake news

I have heard MASE say severally his beef with jay came from his beef with dame and Jay inherited it. He hit a girl called aerion that was going with some body in dames crew,dame wasn't happy about it and started beefing with MASE.thats how Jay got involved

yeah thats her
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never understood why ? smash other ? chicks with all these chicks around....
    i mean ? is ? ...but i would never go at someones chick on purpose...especially with all the chicks thats around ? with fame...

no need to double dip.....thats some nasty ?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    i mean ? is ? ...but i would never go at someones chick on purpose...especially with all the chicks thats around ? with fame...

Thats life.

Everybody doesn't think alike.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

So did Jay do Jaz ? for only 100k
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Thats life.

nah thats not life....thats fukkery..

if im fukking with a chick i know got a man is one thing.
    but if i fukk with a chick who man i know.....thats ? .

either way...i dont want fresh second hand ass
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Thats life.

Well unless you put a ring on her finger she's gonna ? whoever she wants.
  • Mr 202
    Options

Thats life.

That's not how it's supposed to be.dont condition your mind to believe that because you not gonn be able to get your self a good girl thinking like that.
    There's something called loyalty and a lot girls have it. It's still a lot of good women out there with self value
    Women that understand that their body is not for everybody,women that have respect for themselves and for their relationships
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Thats life.

That's not how it's supposed to be.dont condition your mind to believe that because you not gonn be able to get your self a good girl thinking like that.
    There's something called loyalty and a lot girls have it. It's still a lot of good women out there with self value
    Women that understand that their body is not for everybody,women that have respect for themselves and for their relationships

I have a female cousin that explained it to me;

There's Mr Right, and Mr Right Now

Mr Right has a college degree, his own car, his own apartment, well dressed, social skills, tall, dark and handsome.

Mr Right Now has a hard ? and wants to ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont remember the minute mark.. But Ma$e said that this is about a video.. And he kinda downplayed it.. It's like man after 20 years this video is where our issues are?.. I have an issue with that..

Ma$e mentions in the video that he wore Cam's clothes.. So a ? that gave you clothes to wear.. As soon as you get on you charge him for a video?.. And expect him to let it go?.. I wish Angie would have plodded more on that..

If you my man.. And u held me down.. And I get on.. Ima make sure you straight.. That's what real ? do.. Yes you've grown.. But don't act like Cam is crazy for feeling the way he felt. He held you down and you had the power to change his life and you did it but not really. Charging that man for a video is a slap in the face in my opinion. If he did that video all of this wouldn't even be going on. Made said that he's grown so maybe he isn't the same person.. But growth doesnt negate what you've done in your past. You still have to deal with the Karma that comes along with what you've done. Outside of that I feel him.. This is a dope interview.. Many layers and no one is perfect.. But Ma$e needs to understand where Cam is coming from as it pertains to that video..

It's still a business at the end of the day and Cam would have been using Mase's name and image to further his own profile. There's money to be made from that and it's only right Mase got something out of that...and given how high profile Mase was then according to what both of them have said he gave Cam a crazy discount from what he could have actually charged him. Didn't Mase also say in that video he's the one who helped Cam get his deal from jump? What else is he supposed to do...do every Cam feature and video for free forever?

We fundamentally disagree.. Ma$e shouldn't have charge Cam ? because of their relationship prior.. Cam wasn't some other rapper they were supposed to be friends/fam.. According to Ma$e Cam would give him clothes and stuff. That doesn't count for anything?. SMH..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

Thats life.

I have a female cousin that explained it to me;

There's Mr Right, and Mr Right Now

Mr Right has a college degree, his own car, his own apartment, well dressed, social skills, tall, dark and handsome.

Mr Right Now has a hard ? and wants to ? .

and too many chicks get the mr right now.....an end up with nothing but a nerd ? who they would never be with but they have to now because he got money an will take care of her kids mr right now left her with.

those type chicks want it both ways.......an when they lose...they claim the game is fixed.
  • blackrain
    Options

I said what I said my ?

What you stupid was stupid

Lmao. The irony.

I posted that fresh from laughing at the Hall thread too lol.
  • blackrain
    Options

We fundamentally disagree.. Ma$e shouldn't have charge Cam ? because of their relationship prior.. Cam wasn't some other rapper they were supposed to be friends/fam.. According to Ma$e Cam would give him clothes and stuff. That doesn't count for anything?. SMH..

He got that ? his deal. Was he supposed to never charge Cam for anything ever? What about now 20 years later. Had they not fallen out should Mase owe Cam 20 years of free features?