In All Seriousness, Would You Wife A Chick With Fake Ass, ? and Lips?

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Brazilian butt lifts and fat transfers look ? gross. Nobody with 0 desperation really has time for that.

Only geeks I've seen wife up these centaur looking smuts are gameless and aimless thirsty cornballs that get dumped by them when a new sugar daddy comes around. That's NYC though. I guess the mileage varies.

Most women who do that ? to themselves are looking to be kept. That's why they're trying to keep up with the garbage beauty standards of the instagram era. So how are they not doing this for male attention?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Brazilian butt lifts and fat transfers look ? gross. Nobody with 0 desperation really has time for that.

Only geeks I've seen wife up these centaur looking smuts are gameless and aimless thirsty cornballs that get dumped by them when a new sugar daddy comes around. That's NYC though. I guess the mileage varies.

Most women who do that ? to themselves are looking to be kept. That's why they're trying to keep up with the garbage beauty standards of the instagram era. So how are they not doing this for male attention?

The problem is there's not that many wealthy men out there for every chick that has fake ass, ? and lips.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all like to chastise and shame women for opting to get plastic surgery

but never have much to say about the insane beauty standards of our culture

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?

chicks are not doing it for men they are doing it for other women.

they are trying to look better than the next chick or the young chicks coming up.

So women aren't doing it for men, they're doing it for the women who are doing it for men?

look bruh......its mostly for women...to look better than the next women to get the mans attention.

but how you gonna gets the mans attention without knowing what the next woman looks like that gets his attention?

you really think chicks in the club dress like that for the men?

nah...they trynna outdress the women to get the mens attention.

sounds confusing but its not
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

The problem is there's not that many wealthy men out there for every chick that has fake ass, ? and lips.

If they're too stupid to realize this then they deserve to eliminate themselves from a realistic dating pool. No sympathy.

One thing I will say though. Even though they're doing this to comepete with each other over vapid and garbage ass men the only people who genuinely think this kinda ? actually looks good are other women.

Most men will ? cause ? is ? not cause they think that ? actually looks good. Hence the great amount of men that will pass on wifing someone like that even in this thread. Women don't get this though.

I see so many more women than men bigging up other women for looking like surgical monstrosities and further enabling this warped ass beauty standard. Irl and online.

It's a big reason those Kardashian tramps even got some shine. That is the aspiration now. Not Marilyn Monroe (who ironically had lots of surgery but looked more organic than the build a ? clan).
  • Broddie
    Options
    Why do people who are against cosmetic surgery always pretend like fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts for example, don't exist?

lle.png
    I'd meet her at the alter in a heartbeat.

nah...that hip to waist ratio aint doing it for me.

looks off.
    ? i can kinda see where the new hips starts and her leg ends.

nah ill pass.

good luck tho

Chick should've worked on fixing her jacked up feet before anything else.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Why do people who are against cosmetic surgery always pretend like fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts for example, don't exist?

lle.png

looks off.

nah ill pass.

good luck tho

her toes giving the peace sign
  • Broddie
    Options

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?

they are trying to look better than the next chick or the young chicks coming up.

So women aren't doing it for men, they're doing it for the women who are doing it for men?

look bruh......its mostly for women...to look better than the next women to get the mans attention.

but how you gonna gets the mans attention without knowing what the next woman looks like that gets his attention?

you really think chicks in the club dress like that for the men?

nah...they trynna outdress the women to get the mens attention.

sounds confusing but its not

I get what you mean but you're both saying the exact same thing without even realizing it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    can that ? get in a hot tub or sauna?

or will her implants melt?
  • Broddie
    Options

Her ass was likely filled with fat from her stomach so she'll be alright even though she will still look goofy and disproportionate as ? .
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good point.

I heard Michael Jackson's plastic surgery was so extreme he had to carry an umbrella to block the sun.

1997-may-2-munich-press-confence-for-history-tour.jpg

Then again it could have been the vitilago
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

lle.png

looks off.

nah ill pass.

good luck tho

You noticed her feet?

Wild.

its the only thing not tampered with but needed the tampering
  • Broddie
    Options

lle.png

looks off.

nah ill pass.

good luck tho

You noticed her feet?

Wild.

I check out women from head to toe. Not top of chest to bottom of chest.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would smash but wife ,nai.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember the guy that sued his ex-wife for having plastic surgery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8gicVMx9OE

Damn they worked a miracle on her ass! The kids must've came out ugly
  • Broddie
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I would smash but wife ,nai.

Pretty much.

As a single man in a big city I recognize that I will now come across more bbls & all other types of fat transfers than not. Just by ratio especially uptown where I live.

So many lifelong chicken leg hos out here with "ass" that never matches their thighs and waists as small as Jessica Rabbit's. Doesn't mean I like that things have headed in that direction either I find it sad as ? . It's reality though so I just adapt.

End of the day mother of my seeds will still have everything ? given with no enhancements warts and all (figure of speech, actual warts means I get the hell outta dodge). Just the way it is for me. For a mate I need a woman who owns everything about herself with no apologies. Not one who lies to herself by using wack cheat codes.

The most I would do is wife a chick with a ? job cause they've gotten better and it's like a 20% portion of the body under "enhancement" at most. Not 65%
  • Broddie
    Options
    Remember the guy that sued his ex-wife for having plastic surgery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8gicVMx9OE

Damn they worked a miracle on her ass! The kids must've came out ugly

Thats why the dude sued her. He was hoodwinked.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lle.png

looks off.

nah ill pass.

good luck tho

You noticed her feet?

Wild.

What exactly are you sayin?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lle.png

looks off.

nah ill pass.

good luck tho

You noticed her feet?

Wild.

What exactly are you sayin?

Im saying that i ain’t in the business of ? feet.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

we would chastise and clown men for the same vain ? tho, it ain't just exclusive to women

stop playing victim shorty

and it's funny that a black woman would support this ? when most white broads getting fake lips and ? are just doing it to imitate the natural features u would normally find on a black woman

bu when ? drop sistas and cuff them a pawg, black women be 1st to get in their feelings haha

but I guess in a time where everybody is an "instagram model" it only makes sense to accept more fake ?

ya'll youngins got me seriously worried about the future cuz it's obvious u don't love urselves :(

lol

if all it takes for a ? to date outside their race, is a becky with a fat ass when there are blk women with the same assets we better off without bruh anyways

is going under the knife ideal? no. but if the procedure is done in the proper environment by a skilled professional, there is very little risk so I don't see the big deal as long as a person is honest about it. a clean diet and exercise can't fix everything. and ppl have been altering their bodies to imitate cultural standards of beauty since forever ...standards may change but that remains constant

Its also disingenuous asf to dismiss it as 'vain'
    when we all do things to make ourselves more attractive/presentable. it draws ppl to you, makes life easier

if you are truly concerned with the future, helping to expand our society/culture's narrow definition of beauty and womanhood would actually do more good than anything. and that doesn't require u putting down someone because they may have struggled with the real social distress and embarrassment that comes with being considered unattractive. but if it makes u feel better ...lol
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

But ultimately one of the main goals is to gain and maintain positive male attention
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K Michele got them eagle talons
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

But ultimately one of the main goals is to gain and maintain positive male attention

nah...the main goal is to secure her future....she dont really want all mens attention...only the ones with money