• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhhh I'll give it a whirl

Ain't Johnny Walker single malt?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, it's blended . step ya game up. just like a Jersey ? . smh !
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, it looks like I have 2 girlfriends. LOL
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Uhhh...congrats. Now you have TWO set of siblings to snitch on you if you go out here and ? up.

I only have the one. Snitches.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And they both...actually nvm
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and the young chick is still together, but we both stay with our peoples and haven't hooked up since October 17, when we went to Dallas. The other lady is a 43-year-old I hooked up with last month on the 7th. We hooked up again tonight. We were talking about something and she said that we were official once I put my meat in her. lol

Oh, and my ex is her people's family.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, just realized i still aint put together my lil girl scooter for her birthday party tomorrow
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    damn, just realized i still aint put together my lil girl scooter for her birthday party tomorrow

My niece turn 7 on Sunday and she having a party tomorrow. I gotta wrap her gift
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Father of the year

dont get cut hustle lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

My niece turn 7 on Sunday and she having a party tomorrow. I gotta wrap her gift

I only wrap gifts for kids who still tear through the paper like the tasmanian devil old as I am I still get a kick out of seeing that ? . Other that than that dollar store gift bag!
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    This album turned 25 today

4u9vxc0gb79s.png
  • Mister B.
    edited December 2017
    Options
    We made it!

Glad the weekend is here, cause this TA.....? , cuh.

So, as you all know, I teach. I have a Teacher's Assistant in my room with me, as every teacher does, who's responsible for making sure the students don't trash the place. She rarely does this, and they ? the room up almost on a daily basis. She tries to placate the kids with fruits and Oreos and ? , and most of them take it and chill (remember: this is a HIGH SCHOOL....a special high school, but a HS nonetheless) but some just don't give a ? and throws the damn food like four-year-olds.

So, some of my students have a 1-to-1 paraprofessional that follow them from class to class and maker sure they do their work. One of the more troublesome students got his 1-to-1, and this guy actually gets this kids to calm down and do work. The way s he does it is he gets the answers from me, then instructs the kid on how to answer the questions.

My TA - a bad lil' Mamacita (she's 49, but could pass for 35 easily) thinks that this sys is "cheating", and tried to intervene with the kid (which she shouldn't be doing) by taking his notebook when the kid went to the bathroom. The para and her got into an argument over how this kid is performing in class, and she goes and tells the adminstrative staff that he sexually harassed her....and that he's been doing it since September....despite the fact just got assigned to this kid and this school TWO WEEKS AGO.

? like this is why that #metoo ? is ? . That can destroy a muhfucker who's only trying to see a kid actually do good work out here.

I won't get into the fact that she thinks she runs that class, even though I teach the lesson, I grade the assignments, and I call the parents of these muhfucker when they step outta pocket. We also had it out today. And she's gotten into beef with nearly every teacher in this place....and she's been known to lie. My head stay being on a swivel out here.

Let's just say: I got my ? Bourbon in the glass now, on the rocks, happy to be home for a few days.
  • Mister B.
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Making her famous off this!

I know they exploded like a ol school Def Jam crowd.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who got direct tv?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr robot worth getting into?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr robot worth getting into?