Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Format?

That ? used two colon punctuation marks

Person a:

Person b:

Me:

I didn't need to have a twitter to know that a post like that was some twitter ?

Or a court document/ rough draft script

With a ? gif of a ? eating popcorn attached?

Bruh...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah we started that way before Twitter became poppin
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Munchausen by proxy

Nope. Doesn't fit the diagnostic criteria.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont trust whitey
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep. This thread made my morning. Hilarity all round

Gullible 'celebrities' too especially the ? ones
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whitey lovers out here like.....
    16ehwbw7f9hr.gif
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    puts a whole new perspective to mom's pleas of not being a racist....

you were ? a white supremacist though?!

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    If they're racist or not that doesn't matter to me. It doesn't change my view of them because I don't like them either way. The mom used her kid for social media attention and fame. Personally, I don't think the kid or the family deserve any amount raised for them.

At the end of the day, I just like facts. Lotta talk of him being racist but no facts to back it up so far. If there is then we gotta see it.

What proof is needed? Why a video?

You can't go on the word off mouth that a southern confederate flag waving kid is racist?

His mom is on facebook spewing racist ? . But her son is going to be like "kumbaya"?

His family are racist trump supporters, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out where he stands.

That's ? . I stand miles apart from a few of my more ignorant family members.

You can't always judge a person based on their family.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    If they're racist or not that doesn't matter to me. It doesn't change my view of them because I don't like them either way. The mom used her kid for social media attention and fame. Personally, I don't think the kid or the family deserve any amount raised for them.

At the end of the day, I just like facts. Lotta talk of him being racist but no facts to back it up so far. If there is then we gotta see it.

You can't go on the word off mouth that a southern confederate flag waving kid is racist?

His mom is on facebook spewing racist ? . But her son is going to be like "kumbaya"?

His family are racist trump supporters, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out where he stands.

I can and will judge him by his white supremacist parents and refuse to send him momey for being ? "bullied"
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The kid was waving a american flag

Another kid nxt to him had the confederate flag...

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can and will judge him by his white supremacist parents and refuse to send him momey for being ? "bullied"

Cool, I'm not sending anybody any money either. I got bills to pay.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

U have legit said some questionable ignant comments about race tho..
    7elixoa6l74g.png

And this is a KID with white supremacist parents and southern pride siblings. You're a grown woman so of course your views are different.

This is a kid who prolly hasn't found his identity yet and takes after his parents and siblings.
  • Max.
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I love how you caping for this white kid when in every thread about black ppl or black issues you post some irrelevant ? to try to discredit what's being talked about. If ppl don't wana give money to a suspected racist family, who tf cares.

Yeah a KID not his parents...i havent seen PROOF of this kid being ? to black kids...not no he said shes said ? PROOF...ya know the school sayn if hr has a history?

So bcuz his mom listens to garth brooks ima ? on him? I dont donate to none of these go fund me pages
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I love how you caping for this white kid when in every thread about black ppl or black issues you post some irrelevant ? to try to discredit what's being talked about. If ppl don't wana give money to a suspected racist family, who tf cares.

...i havent seen PROOF of this kid being ? to black kids...

Wtf?
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kinda like how you grab your foot, insert it in your ass and stick it in your mouth with ? like this

w7sbm0czrcun.jpeg

Sit down lil ?

Blatant racism, Idk how that ? boy still allowed on this site. Ain't most the mods black?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you see the flag and know what it represents. you been round those white folks too long and forgot you're mexican you may be half white but you look only mexican bring yo raggedy ass down south and see how those flag flyers treat you
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »

Kinda like how you grab your foot, insert it in your ass and stick it in your mouth with ? like this

w7sbm0czrcun.jpeg

Sit down lil ?

Blatant racism, Idk how that ? boy still allowed on this site. Ain't most the mods black?

Facts. Been saying this ? for a minute now. How the mods allow that fuckery from that ? -made MF is some ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah a KID not his parents...i havent seen PROOF of this kid being ? to black kids...not no he said shes said ? PROOF...ya know the school sayn if hr has a history?

So bcuz his mom listens to garth brooks ima ? on him? I dont donate to none of these go fund me pages

We haven’t seen proof he was bullied either
  • Max.
    Options

We haven’t seen proof he was bullied either

So hes a great actor n his mom posted it on facebook fame right?... how did she know that it would go that viral?