Would you take a picture with a cop to save yourself from a potential ticket

Options
2»

Comments

• anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I can't take a ticket right now
    $300 + potential points on the license or a pic with some cop idgaf about?

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    i will not be coerced into ? . i am a grown as man. if i was doing 70 im paying the ticket. if i wasnt doing the 70 i pay the 750 my lawyer charges for traffic tickets and fight that ? in court. santa just have to skip my house this year.

My nig, you get a lawyer for speedin tickets? Lol

better safe than sorry I guess, but I've disputed tickets by myself & got em thrown out (esp. if the cop don't show up)

I had my license suspended for 10 years. I can't risk any ticket on my own.

10 years??? Wtf did you do??

Damn near everything lol. Felony convictions for multiple ? . ? suspended my ? for 10 years. My ? was gone so long they made me take the written and road test again lol.

My ? been gone for 7 yrs....I been drivin hella ? BUT responsible...they might as well just gon give me my ? back....

yup you're gonna have to take the road test again lol. i may have been able to go 6 months or year without driving but anything over that is unreasonable. i did the same thing as u. i drove all those years without license.
    They definitely have to take that ? . I waited one or two days longer than my ? was totally expired and I had to take the written and road test again lol smh.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I seen ? with that fraternity of police sticker on there ride thinking it was gone keep the cops off they back
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    2CAD78E700000578-3246313-The_selfie_taken_by_Greg_Barnes_was_accompanied_by_a_message_in_-m-2_1443031176438.jpg
    After receiving the warning, he got talking to the officer. And he wrote in his Facebook post accompanying the photo: 'I was pulled over today for speeding. The officer did not know me nor did I know him, but we each showed one another a mutual display of respect in our interaction.

'He was doing his job, and I had made a mistake in trying to hurry home to get started moving that lead to our path's crossing.

'He ran my information, and in the end we talked more about how are (sic) individual days were going, and the situations and circumstances within our society that have lead to interactions such as he and I's to play out much more negatively, some even deadly, than ours

'Then we talked about the situation that lead to him pulling me over.

'In the end we both thanked each other for our mutual displays of respect and agreed to take a "selfie" together to help tell our story.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3246313/Selfie-taken-black-man-police-officer-pulled-speeding-shared-400-000-times-posted-online-promote-equality-mutual-respect.html

Problem with most stories like this are the when the author, or the comments thereafter, presume that "all you had to do was be nice and talk about how the cop's day was going and empathize with him, and nothing will happen...." That, and acting like it always goes so smooth - and the cop's always right, and professional, etc... etc...

Man, ? all that.

Just listened to a Floyd "All Lives Matter" Mayweather video with him still getting the all lives matter ? ? up (no surprise).

At 7:53:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHEpVGXXAgA&t=473

Once again Floyd shows outside of boxing he's an idiot
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd just do the speed limit. See, it's easy. Why make it harder?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Lol I seen ? with that fraternity of police sticker on there ride thinking it was gone keep the cops off they back
    ? in uniform ain't even safe, the ? they think a sticker is gonna do? Lmao smh.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn’t take pictures with the police. I’m not doing anything wrong but I rather stay out the way. Just wouldn’t sit right with me.

I rather pay my ticket and move on.