In All Seriousness, Would You Wife A Chick With Fake Ass, ? and Lips?

Options

Comments

• Germz101
    Germz101 Members Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dat tongue and ? real tho
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Germz101 wrote: »
    Dat tongue and ? real tho

? even the ? might have had work.

while it looks nice the ? mighta looked like it had a grenade dropped in it...but after labioplasty..now she claiming just outta virginhood.

nah im cool
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    y'all like to chastise and shame women for opting to get plastic surgery

but never have much to say about the insane beauty standards of our culture

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?

we would chastise and clown men for the same vain ? tho, it ain't just exclusive to women

stop playing victim shorty

and it's funny that a black woman would support this ? when most white broads getting fake lips and ? are just doing it to imitate the natural features u would normally find on a black woman

bu when ? drop sistas and cuff them a pawg, black women be 1st to get in their feelings haha

but I guess in a time where everybody is an "instagram model" it only makes sense to accept more fake ?

ya'll youngins got me seriously worried about the future cuz it's obvious u don't love urselves :(

lol

if all it takes for a ? to date outside their race, is a becky with a fat ass when there are blk women with the same assets we better off without bruh anyways

is going under the knife ideal? no. but if the procedure is done in the proper environment by a skilled professional, there is very little risk so I don't see the big deal as long as a person is honest about it. a clean diet and exercise can't fix everything. and ppl have been altering their bodies to imitate cultural standards of beauty since forever ...standards may change but that remains constant

Its also disingenuous asf to dismiss it as 'vain'
    when we all do things to make ourselves more attractive/presentable. it draws ppl to you, makes life easier

if you are truly concerned with the future, helping to expand our society/culture's narrow definition of beauty and womanhood would actually do more good than anything. and that doesn't require u putting down someone because they may have struggled with the real social distress and embarrassment that comes with being considered unattractive. but if it makes u feel better ...lol

it's not disingenuous to call something what it is............modifying ya ? , ass, or lips is pure vanity

for u to cosign fake ass, ? , and lips (remember to read the thread premise) u are once again contradicting yaself

u can't complain about the standard of beauty as if u want someone to find u attractive based on ur natural looks

but then say it's ok to modify ur natural body parts with surgery.......which one is it?

A ) either u want a dude to like u for who u really are (lil ? , flat butt, thin lips)

or

B ) u want to be liked for meeting an allegedly unrealistic problematic standard of beauty with the help of plastic surgery

well when u say it's ok to get plastic surgery, how are u not perpetuating the same "standard" of beauty u are complaining about? how are u not validating the standard when u encourage more women to do whatever they can to meet it by using elective surgery?

and it's funny that the cats who pretend they are checking for a woman for more than just her looks to appear as if they are not shallow

are actually encouraging these same BABs to get surgery by cosigning the ?

• OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Several chic told me after kids she prolly would wanna get her ? done or lifted whatever they do.
    I'd cough up that $ like ChiSnow

You're doing the lords work brother
    bqot0d1h2hxz.gif
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember the guy that sued his ex-wife for having plastic surgery?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8gicVMx9OE

Damn they worked a miracle on her ass! The kids must've came out ugly

They did. There were pics.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?

we would chastise and clown men for the same vain ? tho, it ain't just exclusive to women

and it's funny that a black woman would support this ? when most white broads getting fake lips and ? are just doing it to imitate the natural features u would normally find on a black woman

bu when ? drop sistas and cuff them a pawg, black women be 1st to get in their feelings haha

but I guess in a time where everybody is an "instagram model" it only makes sense to accept more fake ?

ya'll youngins got me seriously worried about the future cuz it's obvious u don't love urselves :(

lol

if all it takes for a ? to date outside their race, is a becky with a fat ass when there are blk women with the same assets we better off without bruh anyways

is going under the knife ideal? no. but if the procedure is done in the proper environment by a skilled professional, there is very little risk so I don't see the big deal as long as a person is honest about it. a clean diet and exercise can't fix everything. and ppl have been altering their bodies to imitate cultural standards of beauty since forever ...standards may change but that remains constant

when we all do things to make ourselves more attractive/presentable. it draws ppl to you, makes life easier

if you are truly concerned with the future, helping to expand our society/culture's narrow definition of beauty and womanhood would actually do more good than anything. and that doesn't require u putting down someone because they may have struggled with the real social distress and embarrassment that comes with being considered unattractive. but if it makes u feel better ...lol

it's not disingenuous to call something what it is............modifying ya ? , ass, or lips is pure vanity

for u to cosign fake ass, ? , and lips (remember to read the thread premise) u are once again contradicting yaself

u can't complain about the standard of beauty as if u want someone to find u attractive based on ur natural looks

but then say it's ok to modify ur natural body parts with surgery.......which one is it?

A ) either u want a dude to like u for who u really are (lil ? , flat butt, thin lips)

or

B ) u want to be liked for meeting an allegedly unrealistic problematic standard of beauty with the help of plastic surgery

well when u say it's ok to get plastic surgery, how are u not perpetuating the same "standard" of beauty u are complaining about? how are u not validating the standard when u encourage more women to do whatever they can to meet it by using elective surgery?

and it's funny that the cats who pretend they are checking for a woman for more than just her looks to appear as if they are not shallow

So are women who elect to have plastic surgery vain or these damaged ppl who are insecure about their looks ...which is it?

I say its disingenuous because fact is looks matter in this world...There are physical attributes we culturally associate with good qualities. And I often see the same ppl who clown women who have small ? , no shape, etc clown a Kmichelle

Which brings me to my next point, I also believe the pressure to look a certain way can be overwhelming to the point that women elect to go under the knife

But I rather not place a value judgment on a woman electing to get breast implants or shame a woman for wanting to look that way

Especially when not every women who elects to get their body enhanced is doing so to look like an ig model

And there are naturally beautiful stacked women out here

This is not contradictory

And it's more than possible to critique the system without condemning people who are shaped by the system

Yes in a perfect world we'd foster unconditional self love in our girls. But that's not the world that women presently have to live in.

Suggesting these women are broken ppl is not going to change things. That's what got us here in the first place
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? really need to start basing their decision on whether or not to build a life with a woman on ? that's ACTUALLY important. IF not, we gotta stop wondering why ? find themselves in certain ? up situations with certain types of ? up broads.

Eh, whatever. Keep doing what ya doing.

You say this like getting the surgery is mutually exclusive. On one level or another it has psychological implications. To ignore that when factoring in whether one wants to spend the rest of their life with someone is a product of naivete
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

or

So are women who elect to have plastic surgery vain or these damaged ppl who are insecure about their looks ...which is it?

I say its disingenuous because fact is looks matter in this world...There are physical attributes we culturally associate with good qualities. And I often see the same ppl who clown women who have small ? , no shape, etc clown a Kmichelle

Which brings me to my next point, I also believe the pressure to look a certain way can be overwhelming to the point that women elect to go under the knife

But I rather not place a value judgment on a woman electing to get breast implants or shame a woman for wanting to look that way

Especially when not every women who elects to get their body enhanced is doing so to look like an ig model

And it's more than possible to critique the system without condemning people who are shaped by the system

Yes in a perfect world we'd foster unconditional self love in our girls. But that's not the world that women presently have to live in.

Suggesting these women are broken ppl is not going to change things. That's what got us here in the first place

u ask me as if vanity or insecurity are really that mutually exclusive...........whether u are considered vain or insecure, it's still not a good look

and no one's even disputing that the world is unfair because people are judged by their looks.......short men have to deal with the same issues as well........but they are expected to make it thru life by learning how to be strong enough to deal with any obstacles they face

but u basically saying it's ok for women to not be responsible/accountable for maintaining their sense of self-worth just like everybody else..........if a woman has adversity in some way then u are saying it's ok for her to be fake, even if it perpetuates the same original beauty standard u claim is a problem.........but yet u think that no one should judge her for her hypocrisy

u want it both ways.....u want women to be treated as equals in charge of their agency.......but at the same time u don't want them to be judged as "broken" for being too weak to live in their own skin :(

and pretending that people aren't broken def won't fix things either..........for example, u can't fight racism by conforming to the ? , and/or by fulfilling stereotypes.........and u can't give mofos a pass for doing the ? ? either.......that would just be a form of surrender

so saying that women are under pressure from a beauty standard doesn't give them a pass
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is it usually don't stop there.. Before you know it, she rocking a blonde wig and bleaching her skin. That ? become addictive to some women...and it require maintenance down the line. I know this chick wit a 2014 ghetto ? ss... Get her cheeks rotated every 6 months
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, just have fun with em. Sign of low self esteem. Can't lock in for the long run with one of those.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

or

u ask me as if vanity or insecurity are really that mutually exclusive...........whether u are considered vain or insecure, it's still not a good look

and no one's even disputing that the world is unfair because people are judged by their looks.......short men have to deal with the same issues as well........but they are expected to make it thru life by learning how to be strong enough to deal with any obstacles they face

but u basically saying it's ok for women to not be responsible/accountable for maintaining their sense of self-worth just like everybody else..........if a woman has adversity in some way then u are saying it's ok for her to be fake, even if it perpetuates the same original beauty standard u claim is a problem.........but yet u think that no one should judge her for her hypocrisy

u want it both ways.....u want women to be treated as equals in charge of their agency.......but at the same time u don't want them to be judged as "broken" for being too weak to live in their own skin :(

and pretending that people aren't broken def won't fix things either..........for example, u can't fight racism by conforming to the ? , and/or by fulfilling stereotypes.........and u can't give mofos a pass for doing the ? ? either.......that would just be a form of surrender

so saying that women are under pressure from a beauty standard doesn't give them a pass

? this shell if we can change why we live to make her self happy an pretty you tying things that dont go together we want to be pretty
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    The problem is it usually don't stop there.. Before you know it, she rocking a blonde wig and bleaching her skin. That ? become addictive to some women...and it require maintenance down the line. I know this chick wit a 2014 ghetto ? ss... Get her cheeks rotated every 6 months

Whats wrong with them being light skin with blonde wings this is wat men find attractive
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

lol

if you are truly concerned with the future, helping to expand our society/culture's narrow definition of beauty and womanhood would actually do more good than anything.

or

Lol

Ur comparing apples and oranges

Do what you think is right...clown whoever...I seriously doubt it will have the desired effect that's all.... especially if you aren't also tryna address the reasons why a woman may feel she needs ass shots...abolish plastic surgery there are still the beautiful, curvy natural women out here we will be compared to and are pressured to look like...there is still the air brushing and photo shop that goes on in magazines and videos

And we are all vain and insecure to a certain extent ...its human

But vanity is not liking your lips or ur ass or feeling ugly. That's something different

And a person isnt wrong for caring about their appearance...its human....nor should they be made to feel guilty for taking steps to improve their appearance

Worrying about the way you look is actually a form of awareness and sensitivity to the world around you

A short ? wants to compensate for his lack of height by getting a nice car or spending 6 days out the week in the gym more power to him.

Would I like it if ppl could embrace their natural selves more? Yes. But I'm not gonna knock the short ? for taking steps to make himself a happier more confident individual, especially when I know women are generally drawn to tall, taller men

Like I said before the prob is the narrow def of beauty and womanhood....not plastic surgery...expanding on what it means to be a woman and what it means to beautiful is the solution so a girl may not grow up feeling like she is lacking or her value derives from her looks

*shrugs*
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Yeah, women have been wearing make up, dying their hair and wearing high heels since the beginning of time.

But I know a chick that was dark skinned back in high school. She was pretty, she had a nice body but she was unusually dark.

Fast forward to 2017. I found her on Facebook and I could swear she's a couple of shades lighter than she was in high school. She's still pretty but she's just lighter. Obviously she did something to lighten her skin.

I'm light skinned, so I can't imagine what its like to be really dark.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Yes why not im fake she fake id get calve in plants so whats the difference

? got jigga legs

dqdny1scfocx.jpg

Lol and this ? accused others of skipping leg day on 444

Lmao..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Yes why not im fake she fake id get calve in plants so whats the difference

? got jigga legs

dqdny1scfocx.jpg

Lol and this ? accused others of skipping leg day on 444

"Uh, ? is skippin' leg day just to run they mouth
    I be skippin' leg day, I still run the world
    I pressed ahead of your team with one finger curled"

He admitted skipping it himself too
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think when people say invest in yourself...i think they mean...like education or some sort of asset....not an ? and ass set.

when they say invest in something to bring you income..

they dont mean putting plastic in your body to sell for income

but i guess its all perception
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people who are against cosmetic surgery always pretend like fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts for example, don't exist?

lle.png
    I'd meet her at the alter in a heartbeat.

Its been documented several times that her ? smells like waste management my guy

Documented?

Or said by some ? Harlem ? who never got close enough to sniff the ? ?

If you give a damn about children and genetics, I'd understand caring about a woman being natural. I on the other hand don't care about fat transfers as long as the woman is actually a woman and looks good.

The psychological affects behind the decision is another matter. But make no mistake about it. They didn't start making crazy women when they made silicone. It's millions of women with all kinds of mental and emotional issues who have never had any work done.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nosign on fake ass/lips Fake tittys are ok so long as its done within reason.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options