In All Seriousness, Would You Wife A Chick With Fake Ass, ? and Lips?

Options
12346»

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Why do people who are against cosmetic surgery always pretend like fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts for example, don't exist?

lle.png
    I'd meet her at the alter in a heartbeat.

K Michele is getting her butt implants removed because it is causing her health issues.
    https://youtu.be/iaMwpJ6l-BM

^^^SMH I tried to warn ya ? that ? cancer epidemic is coming soon :joy:

but there are mofos always cosigning these silly females no matter what dumb decisions they make

and @Madame_CJSkywalker always tries to argue a way to somehow blame men instead of treating women like responsible adults :(
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people who are against cosmetic surgery always pretend like fat transfers, Brazilian butt lifts for example, don't exist?

lle.png

K Michele is getting her butt implants removed because it is causing her health issues.

And of course the reasoning behind her decision was on some insecurity ? . And lmao at those stupid broads sounding sad because K.Michelle made a thot decision that's negatively affecting her health.

"Awww. Imagine all those poor, lost thots that can't afford to reverse the irreparable damage THEY elected to have done to their bodies."

Foh. Lmao. It's called Darwinism, ? . The fewer dumb ? the world has deal with, the better.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

lle.png

^^^SMH I tried to warn ya ? that ? cancer epidemic is coming soon :joy:

but there are mofos always cosigning these silly females no matter what dumb decisions they make

and @Madame_CJSkywalker always tries to argue a way to somehow blame men instead of treating women like responsible adults :(

Lol

Foh

Ur reading comprehension skills are lacking
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes why not im fake she fake id get calve in plants so whats the difference

vpewmnf---imgur.gif&key=e18c4f6cac3a2ba7bfe621991202e8f14f996027828fb89290dea7bf7ba5748b
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all like to chastise and shame women for opting to get plastic surgery

but never have much to say about the insane beauty standards of our culture

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?

we would chastise and clown men for the same vain ? tho, it ain't just exclusive to women

stop playing victim shorty

and it's funny that a black woman would support this ? when most white broads getting fake lips and ? are just doing it to imitate the natural features u would normally find on a black woman

bu when ? drop sistas and cuff them a pawg, black women be 1st to get in their feelings haha

but I guess in a time where everybody is an "instagram model" it only makes sense to accept more fake ?

ya'll youngins got me seriously worried about the future cuz it's obvious u don't love urselves :(

lol

if all it takes for a ? to date outside their race, is a becky with a fat ass when there are blk women with the same assets we better off without bruh anyways

is going under the knife ideal? no. but if the procedure is done in the proper environment by a skilled professional, there is very little risk so I don't see the big deal as long as a person is honest about it. a clean diet and exercise can't fix everything. and ppl have been altering their bodies to imitate cultural standards of beauty since forever ...standards may change but that remains constant

Its also disingenuous asf to dismiss it as 'vain'
    when we all do things to make ourselves more attractive/presentable. it draws ppl to you, makes life easier

if you are truly concerned with the future, helping to expand our society/culture's narrow definition of beauty and womanhood would actually do more good than anything. and that doesn't require u putting down someone because they may have struggled with the real social distress and embarrassment that comes with being considered unattractive. but if it makes u feel better ...lol

Ladies and gentlemen

THIS IS HOW A LEFTIST CHILDISH LAZY ASS PERSON THINK.

TV IS NOT REALITY.

THERE ARE HOT WOMEN OUT HERE WHO DONT ROCK BIG ? AND BIG ? .

TURN OFF YOUR TV AND SNAPCHAT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PSYCHOLIGCALLY SET TO JUST WATCHING AND MOVING ON.

HOW WEAK MINDED YOU AND LOTS OF MEN AND WOMEN CAN BE NOWADAYS. ? DAMN YOU SNOWFLAKES LEFTISTS.

AGAIN DONT CRY WHEN WE OBJECTIFY YOU SINCE WE KNOW THAT ALL YOU CARE IS MAKING OUR ? HARD. YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND TONS OF CASH AND RISK YOUR LIFE TO MAKE MORE ? GETTING HARD. RED FLAG.

SMH DO BETTER BRAH.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

lle.png

Its been documented several times that her ? smells like waste management my guy

Documented?

Or said by some ? Harlem ? who never got close enough to sniff the ? ?

If you give a damn about children and genetics, I'd understand caring about a woman being natural. I on the other hand don't care about fat transfers as long as the woman is actually a woman and looks good.

The psychological affects behind the decision is another matter. But make no mistake about it. They didn't start making crazy women when they made silicone. It's millions of women with all kinds of mental and emotional issues who have never had any work done.

https://youtu.be/gxfCUnyXlQo

https://youtu.be/Fz3rXkr07lQ
    https://youtu.be/cBZjqRCZPyM
    https://youtu.be/uJOgdRThn1s

https://hollywoodstreetking.com/k-michelles-groupie-tales/

Listen man its ok you simping over females who snatch smells like uncleaned microwaved chitlins but u dont have to come at me like that ? ? box sniffin ass
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No because false advertising is wrong
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all like to chastise and shame women for opting to get plastic surgery

but never have much to say about the insane beauty standards of our culture

it's no coincidence more and more women are getting things nipped and tucked ...not to mention its getting cheaper

and yes there are women who do it to get to boost their careers, future monetary/social gain

i get not wanting to date a lil kim, someone with obvious issues.... but if it looks natural why not?

we are all insecure about certain things about ourselves....plastic surgery has the potential to help ppl feel more positive about themselves, why is it necessarily so wrong?

we would chastise and clown men for the same vain ? tho, it ain't just exclusive to women

stop playing victim shorty

and it's funny that a black woman would support this ? when most white broads getting fake lips and ? are just doing it to imitate the natural features u would normally find on a black woman

bu when ? drop sistas and cuff them a pawg, black women be 1st to get in their feelings haha

but I guess in a time where everybody is an "instagram model" it only makes sense to accept more fake ?

ya'll youngins got me seriously worried about the future cuz it's obvious u don't love urselves :(

lol

if all it takes for a ? to date outside their race, is a becky with a fat ass when there are blk women with the same assets we better off without bruh anyways

is going under the knife ideal? no. but if the procedure is done in the proper environment by a skilled professional, there is very little risk so I don't see the big deal as long as a person is honest about it. a clean diet and exercise can't fix everything. and ppl have been altering their bodies to imitate cultural standards of beauty since forever ...standards may change but that remains constant

Its also disingenuous asf to dismiss it as 'vain'
    when we all do things to make ourselves more attractive/presentable. it draws ppl to you, makes life easier

if you are truly concerned with the future, helping to expand our society/culture's narrow definition of beauty and womanhood would actually do more good than anything. and that doesn't require u putting down someone because they may have struggled with the real social distress and embarrassment that comes with being considered unattractive. but if it makes u feel better ...lol

Ladies and gentlemen

THIS IS HOW A LEFTIST CHILDISH LAZY ASS PERSON THINK.

TV IS NOT REALITY.

THERE ARE HOT WOMEN OUT HERE WHO DONT ROCK BIG ? AND BIG ? .

TURN OFF YOUR TV AND SNAPCHAT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PSYCHOLIGCALLY SET TO JUST WATCHING AND MOVING ON.

HOW WEAK MINDED YOU AND LOTS OF MEN AND WOMEN CAN BE NOWADAYS. ? DAMN YOU SNOWFLAKES LEFTISTS.

AGAIN DONT CRY WHEN WE OBJECTIFY YOU SINCE WE KNOW THAT ALL YOU CARE IS MAKING OUR ? HARD. YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND TONS OF CASH AND RISK YOUR LIFE TO MAKE MORE ? GETTING HARD. RED FLAG.

SMH DO BETTER BRAH.

Lol @ anyone being a snowflake when you sit around here fear mongering

compaining about every act, statement and/or belief that you don't agree with, doesn't exactly match ur own...

Fact is tv, social media, music videos, etc are influential ...especially for young ppl with impressionable minds... The young ppl with no good role models are especially at risk

Some of yall ? worry about how they are normalizing ? characters on tv and the such ...but I'm wrong for caring how narrow the def of beautiful is that is being perpetuated by the same folk ...foh
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i feel like if you voluntarily go under surgery to augment your body, there may be something wrong with you mentally.

on the other hand, if i cant tell its fake ill rock with it
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lle.png

Its been documented several times that her ? smells like waste management my guy

Documented?

Or said by some ? Harlem ? who never got close enough to sniff the ? ?

If you give a damn about children and genetics, I'd understand caring about a woman being natural. I on the other hand don't care about fat transfers as long as the woman is actually a woman and looks good.

The psychological affects behind the decision is another matter. But make no mistake about it. They didn't start making crazy women when they made silicone. It's millions of women with all kinds of mental and emotional issues who have never had any work done.

Damn, Soul made a damn good point right here