The IC Bad Spelling Hall Of Shame

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I think I've made this thread once? Y'all some illiterate ass ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i might have to get a waiver for my ? Du. I know his phone be on some auto correct ? lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    We got a 2 for 1 special goin today my ? same thread, same page, same topic
    a-grave247 wrote: »
    Man the cruiserweights still get no lobe. What do they have to do? That fatal four way match was fire

Dupac wrote: »
    I knew a Nia romance angel was gonna happen. I just thought it would work better with Braun

Same thing @ the bolded :joy:
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i believed in buccigross he aint look like that type but berry you on your own lol so Adrienne Lawrence didnt get a raise now she mad lol? they need to make this story go viral and on the news

Not even sure wtf he was trying to say here, so I’ll ask the man himself @Angeles1son85 what the ? does this mean bro?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Matthew Berry is a person. He actually made sense there.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matthew Berry is a person. He actually made sense there.

Us English ain’t get the memo I’ll take that L.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ON IMPACT IS MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THE WHISPERS.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pa-ri-cu-pa-ted

Yup, sounds about right.......
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a goung on wit these IG links?

Besides sounding like a slave......

fkrcwva6c6fh.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    8zfboa2j9izv.jpg
    Copiped this yesterday.... the B side has the sample to Will Smiths Miami

SMH & NH at co-piping The Whispers

Lmao we have a winner
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Serious question

Do you think Black Thought uses mind enhancing drugs like speed or crystal ? ?

I know when your on crystal ? you can go on forever.

Youre*

This whole post is ? in reality though, gotta be trolling with this ? lol.

You're

4bcosykl260z.gif

Lol I was gonna say something but ? pitched a ? in here about not including punctuation sooo....
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    It ain't fair deathrow is a label that sold more records than Wu Tang..... deathrow had bigger artists than Wu Tang.... deathrow had rza chain on tour out west till 2pac gave it back cuz he loved Wu Tang......there just ain't no comparing a group & a label especially when Wu Tang was gonna ? wit deathrow east..

? about this deathrow east ? .

Yeah but 2Pac was going to take over the East coast as soon as he signed Craig Mack

Makaveli gave rza chain back n 96 cuz pac had love for Wu Tang....that's y when pac spoke on rza getting beat up & his chain snatched n 96 he never said rza name method man is the 1 who exposed rza got jacked by deathrizzo....so u can make up this fake beef between Wu Tang & deathrow but u look Krazy comparing a group wit a label...

Uh those west coast ? had to come to N.Y. sooner or later.

Idk where y'all get the idea that NYC ? are/were soft.

I forgot, they were all getting at 2pac, you right

Only little ? believed in that fake 2pac thuggery bs. Anybody who was about that life during that time knew 2pac was selling wolf tickets. Them blood and crip ? were official. 2pac not so much.

Again you act like them same Rap ? did not have to come N.Y. to get money. What world do you ? live in. Lol.

Who was checking pac for dissing big, puff, and their city? ? said ? bad boy as a record label, staff, and crew. And if you down with bad boy, ? you too. Who checked pac for that? Why mobb deep never say anything until pac died?

@gee757 Pac was going to prison with Suge for parole violation. Do you always seem to read over that? Deathrow East was an idea, a nice one, but thats it. Pac was gonna be locked up had he not died and the south took over not too long after. Stop with the delusions.

1. 2Pac was softer than a pillow. He thought Big and Puff set him up to get robbed and shot so he decided to make a diss record in retaliation? How soft is that?

2. 2Pac, Eric B, Craig Mack and Greg Nice weren't gonna get anything accomplished. Death Row East is more of a punchline to a joke than an actual record label.

3. 2Pac was going to prison for violating the terms of his bail.

lol your so obessed with pac its crazy let that man rest u ? ? . didt u get ? by a man ??? lol ? u ?

Things getting heated in that thread