Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Options

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even have a favorite track off this album. Hated the entire project

You'll give this a chance a but won't listen to what I post?

Yeah that all I need to know. btw entering threads about music you don't like and clicking wack on them makes you a ? . @grumpy_new_yorker doesn't do that you should follow his example.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh yeah, now tell me again how Eminem beat selection isn't worse than nas

Who said this ? ?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Y'all can debate wether this garbage ass album is garbage or not, this is the only album of his that has a few tracks that i can listen to in public without cringing:
    slim%20shady%20lp.jpg
    I wouldnt use Revival as a weedplate.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: StewLovesLyricalRap, FinallyRichSosa, EminemPostMaloneSosa, MaxBigavel

Control is as much an effect as a cause. The idea that control is something you exert is a handicap to progress.
    BelieveArose

Bruh...

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The good news is we won't get another album ever again
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what kinda ? ? is this. if u dont like him at all then why are u here. people are weird.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I don't even have a favorite track off this album. Hated the entire project

You'll give this a chance a but won't listen to what I post?

Yeah that all I need to know. btw entering threads about music you don't like and clicking wack on them makes you a ? . @grumpy_new_yorker doesn't do that you should follow his example.

I don't take trolls serious. ? the music you like
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

what kinda ? ? is this. if u dont like him at all then why are u here. people are weird.

83zailyl3ahm.gif

When's the last time he released anything good yet I should be sad that he isn't making another album? Like stated before last album I liked was the Eminem show now it's embarrassing.

• gemini86
    Options

83zailyl3ahm.gif

When's the last time he released anything good yet I should be sad that he isn't making another album? Like stated before last album I liked was the Eminem show now it's embarrassing.

That’s your opinion. You don’t have to be embarrassed for em. I liked MMLP2, recovery and relapse. If you haven’t liked anything since ES then why even pay attention to anything he puts out. Focus on what u like. You’re adding nothing to the conversation. This forum has mostly male posters and you just want attention. You want attention from other men. Why post for something you have no interest in? You lame
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

83zailyl3ahm.gif

That’s your opinion. You don’t have to be embarrassed for em. I liked MMLP2, recovery and relapse. If you haven’t liked anything since ES then why even pay attention to anything he puts out. Focus on what u like. You’re adding nothing to the conversation. This forum has mostly male posters and you just want attention. You want attention from other men. Why post for something you have no interest in? You lame

I’ve been a big Eminem fan since I heard Slim Shady LP and I’ve been disappointed in every release (with the exception of The 8 Mile OST) since The Eminem Show. I can tolerate Relapse because it’s the closest return to form for him out of that album, Recovery, MMLP2 and Revival. The accents really stop it from being what it should be.

I pay attention to what Eminem puts out because I think he’s easily one of the most skilled rappers ever. For some reason, his label or him or someone thinks he has to cater to this pop crowd, which makes him super corny. This is Lupe Fiasco’s Lasers ? but Lupe fiasco is Lupe fiasco and Eminem is ? EMINEM. Never thought I’d see the day where his music was reduced to Mountain Dew/call of duty and soccer mom music.
  • gemini86
    Options
    That’s not what I said. I didn’t even like the album. But to say it’s good he’s not making albums anymore because you haven’t like shot from over 10 years ago is stupid. Make all the jokes you want but if that’s what’s being said, then why even be here?

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem fans are simultaneously the saddest funniest most annoying thing on the internet, and it’s not even close. Crazy thing, it’s a big ass internet and I was actually exaggerating a little, but now thinking about it. Nah, they hold the title. There should be a thread filled with YouTube comments and tweets. That ? is funny as ? .
  • infamous114
    Options
    It's a discussion forum. Everybody has their opinions

You don't have to like eminem to discuss his album.

Also maybe he's here because he thought Eminem would improve? Everybody can have a decline and then suprise the public.

See 4:44 for example.

Don't take @gemini86 serious. He does that corny shtick of his across the IC
  • gemini86
    edited December 2017
    Options

Also maybe he's here because he thought Eminem would improve? Everybody can have a decline and then suprise the public.

its not a "schtick." im not some troll. i just mean what i say when it comes to the topics. if you all think im wrong then cool. that makes the forum that much better. im not even being disrespectful. i just think its lame to jump in a discussion you have interest in.

and to say eminem has no growth is also dumb. dude went from rapping like south park characters about drugs, to ? his moms and being anti women and ? , to talking about fame and what comes with it, to then rapping about how hes coping with his own writers block and social injustices... i dont understand
  • infamous114
    Options
    Shut yo hoe ass up cause you don't even follow your own advice
  • gemini86
    Options
    Shut yo hoe ass up cause you don't even follow your own advice

How don’t I? You obviously have some kind of problem with me. I’m not even gonna say anything disrespectful.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

its not a "schtick." im not some troll. i just mean what i say when it comes to the topics. if you all think im wrong then cool. that makes the forum that much better. im not even being disrespectful. i just think its lame to jump in a discussion you have interest in.

and to say eminem has no growth is also dumb. dude went from rapping like south park characters about drugs, to ? his moms and being anti women and ? , to talking about fame and what comes with it, to then rapping about how hes coping with his own writers block and social injustices... i dont understand

We are here because we all think he's a good rapper and he might still go back to what he did. If we hated him, his topic wouldn't be stickied.

What growth is he rapping about? His flow is too fast and off beat on loud ass rock beats so how can you even hear what he's saying?

I kinda liked his first flow most. The one he used on SSLP and early freestyle's

"If shady said it, shady meant it... I stayed a minute ..

I'll throw a stroller at you....

With a baby in it.
  • gemini86
    Options

We are here because we all think he's a good rapper and he might still go back to what he did. If we hated him, his topic wouldn't be stickied.

What growth is he rapping about? His flow is too fast and off beat on loud ass rock beats so how can you even hear what he's saying?

I kinda liked his first flow most. The one he used on SSLP and early freestyle's

"If shady said it, shady meant it... I stayed a minute ..

I'll throw a stroller at you....

With a baby in it.

I literally answered that question. Most of us like em, and most of us agree that he could’ve done better with this album. I was just talking about people that has no interest in the subject it post anyway. Carry on though