The final IC Confessions thread....

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My presence in this thread has been minimal..I'm not tripping. We got fair warning like 2 months ago.

IC has been wack for awhile now.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    It’s been real folks. This will be my 900th and final post. Kind of proud of that as I mostly lurked, although I did want to hit 1k.

Shout outs to all the real ? on here, the GOT fam especially the Stark Crew.

The new site is complete garbo but It was good while it lasted. Thanks IC for all the laughs, advice, and all out entertainment

Peace

tenor.gif?itemid=5186400
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    My presence in this thread has been minimal..I'm not tripping. We got fair warning like 2 months ago.

@Kat you coming to ABW or are you already there???
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Kat in denial like a mugg.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »

Kat in denial like a mugg.

Meh..I'm getting old.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can still post?
  • Kat
    Options
    Damn not even a mention, ? you too Dubear.

Tell Mrs. Du I said hello.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    the first time was dealing with some ? with six crazy ass... there were a million rumors floating around, and one night i set a bunch of them straight... greg ain't like that ? ,...so i got banned...and demodded.....jay fought for me...and got me my spot back, but i think that's why it was so hard to get me back the second time around...

@Dupac

What happened with Six to get you demodded?

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

rofl, kat u said u didnt wanna be mentioned...

did i read that wrong?

lol... but no my favorite kat moment in life....liek top 5 funniest thing that ever happened to me on or off line is when u came to me legit concerned about dro, and he as fcking with u the whole time

cuz your concern had me concerned...and i reached out to this ? too, lol....

dro's an ?
  • Kat
    Options
    Smh..he preyed upon my caring heart. That's why he got NO play!!

You're alright with me Dubear..take care of the fam and yourself. ❤
  • Dupac
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    the first time was dealing with some ? with six crazy ass... there were a million rumors floating around, and one night i set a bunch of them straight... greg ain't like that ? ,...so i got banned...and demodded.....jay fought for me...and got me my spot back, but i think that's why it was so hard to get me back the second time around...

@Dupac

What happened with Six to get you demodded?

i forget the details, but the six situation was kinda crazy...and there were the whole legality of it...so when ? was making assumptions and guesses about what was going on, i stepped in and spoke facts.....

but because of the sensitivity of the situation, i shoulda kept my mouth shut..

kinda how nigaz ain't supposed to talk abotu a court case before it's settled...same thing....i shouldn't been speaking abotu six while everything was going on... yall remember that whole "proper channels" threat......? could have gotten serious, and me talking to yall so freely in the forums could have been a problem

greg must've looked at me as a liability and got me up outta here..? made my head spin too,,,,
  • Dupac
    Options

plus you never accepted my facebook request.....had you done it, i woulda shotted you out too... cuz all my real friends accepted...

even the ones i ain't mention who know we still cool, but are more private than most accepted......''like i got at least 4 or 5 ic ghosts as friends, and i'd never reveal them

that coulda been us, but u scary
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dro is legitimately slightly ?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    me and wallH/mastery been cool for a minute....that's the homie forreal.....i text him and cain about random ? all the time....like we definitely cool from the site... but i interact with them sut as much as my regular friends...
    Yeah man haha

amaq6z3wc1z4.gif

I already said before, all my IC secrets going to the grave with me.

I will say though that I've met up with countless posters on here in real life, especially since I travel so much and all of them were cool as ? .

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @MARIO_DRO we know u got some ? , let it go
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dabrideofkilla i know u got some shitin yo pants to let go
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Somebody at this ?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don’t know how he’s going to do it, but somewhere @UnknownUser is wrapping this and putting it under his tree. His lonely ass gon open it like he surprised on Christmas morning.