smh: at this grown ni99a tryin to fight my 13 yr old brother

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? in here is actually condoning a 30 year man fighting a 13 yr old boy like thats wassup. The lil ? aint even developed yet. I wouldnt even feel like a man fighting no 13 year old and i aint but 18 SMH
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aye, dat old man did ya lil brother a favor. You'd rather he put hands on him than put bullets in him.

Sidenote: A ? tryna get this music off my ipod... who got a program or somethin that can go that ? . not no 10 song limit ass trial. I need the full version
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stop this frontin like this ? is cool, ? . Some people are still in their second childhood.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? you need to be there for your brother more to show him the way.13 and still wearing spiderman shirt wtf.
    Hallelujah
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In this situation your little brother takes the L here...shooting up a grown mans car (whether he did it or his crew did he still guilty) is a form of disrespect meaning you shall face the reprecussions and consequences. Your little brother knows the differences between a right and a wrong? then he should live up to his actions and if it means getting disciplined by an old head for disrespecting him so be it. Your lucky he didn't get shot cause there have many situations like this that get ugly. Go back to the drawing board as an older bro and show your lil bro that disrespect can get you killed these days...take the L keep it moving and tutor the lil ? on what the term respect means...its a cold war people will go to extreme lengths to prove a point today. No need to retaliate should learn a lesson from this.

if u read my previous post, u wud kno that im addressing that
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    ? you need to be there for your brother more to show him the way.13 and still wearing spiderman shirt wtf.
    Hallelujah

lol ima wait till he reach high school before i teach him how to dress lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I would had to whoop one of them lil ? 's. Your brother or the friend who shot the gun. He is a teenager,and shooting at people's cars....These kids got to Learn somehow
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no disrespect Dynasty,but if that's you in your avi I doubt you could serve any 30 y/o.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When I was 16 a 25 year stole on me

We was playing basketball and one of them ? was mouthing off on my cuzin, so my cuzin a nice guy type, so im trying to calm the dude down and he still mouthing off so I walked up to him stole that ? he tripped and then fall and it was over for his ass, and then his homeboy came from behind me and stole me..

I took my L and kept it moving, but i did win against the other dude lmao, but that ? came said he was sorry bout a week later when he found out who my uncles was..

When it first happen i was saying to myself this ? to old to be hitting me, but then i was like i stole on the other ? , so i got stole on

For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.. With that being said I dont condone older dudes beating up younger dudes at all
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I see if the lil ? was in Middle School...maybe I would hold back from beatin his ass. but High School!?....? I'm dragging that lil ? across the concrete. If he got tough with the older ? ,then he must Think he is Grown and Ready
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *insert duck tales gif*
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? crying over chipped paint. id prolly take that bb gun but other than that...im not tryin to fight no 13 year old. smh
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Y'all are absolutely pathetic for condoning such disgusting behavior. I hope y'all try to fight a 13yo that knows karate. Or a ? imma-shoot-up-my-school type kid.

? like karate gonna stop me.If shorty can damage your property then they can get they face defaced
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thats how ? get killled, trying to beat up 13 year old kids, then the little kid go pop you in the face. Ain't you seen the wire ? , that little rat killed Omar.
  • garv
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Y'all are absolutely pathetic for condoning such disgusting behavior. I hope y'all try to fight a 13yo that knows karate. Or a ? imma-shoot-up-my-school type kid.

This or a 13 year old with a crazy ass uncle.
  • garv
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And T/S your a ? how you going to let your kid brother get ? up by a 30 year old stranger and do nothing about it.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I agree with some people, these lil' ? need some manner. Man, woman or child, you destroy my ? , you gettin' ? up. I'll beat a 13 year old, 23 year old, 43 year old's ass too.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd beat the holy living dog ? out of a 13 year old no matter how old I am. I'd beat him like his dad should have.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'd beat the holy living dog ? out of a 13 year old no matter how old I am. I'd beat him like his dad should have.
    ? u sound like you just got problems with all 13 year olds did one of them ? your girl or something?
    Hallelujah
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    ? u sound like you just got problems with all 13 year olds did one of them ? your girl or something?
    Hallelujah

No. and I don't have a problem with all 13 year olds. Just ones that do dumb ? and think that their age is going to get them out of ? . How old is 13 really? if you old enough to vandalize a $40k vehicle, you old enough to get beat for it. Young ass need to be in the house reading or other normal ? 13 year olds do. Shooting cars at 13 what the hell is he going to be doing at 18.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    didnt read this.

but GOAT avi TS.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The lil ? rightfully got his ass whooped. You don't do ? like that. That's like throwing rocks off an overpass at cars. If somebody catch you, they reserve the right to beat that ass
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? like karate gonna stop me.If shorty can damage your property then they can get they face defaced

Lol you shut the ? up and grow the ? up. I took karate in sixth grade and learned moves specifically for taking down grown men. I still think your pathetic. ? caring more about a CAR than a CHILD....Not that surprising actually.:rolleyes:
  • CallItlikeICit
    CallItlikeICit Members Posts: 461
    edited July 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Thats how ? get killled, trying to beat up 13 year old kids, then the little kid go pop you in the face. Ain't you seen the wire ? , that little rat killed Omar.

Lmao kids crazy too!