We ALWAYS Read About The Men Finding It Hard To Remain Faithful,

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    a cursory glance at male and female anatomy can easily explain this phenomenon

females really underestimate just how much sex is a motivator for men

plus, women are pursued, so just imagine if women truly wanted sex as much as men............every female would be a slore LOL

cause it's one thing when you got to get up, go find someone, and then strive in pursuit to get you some ?

meanwhile dudes are literally killing each other just for the chance to offer sex to a chick
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the women cheat just as much as the men except the men tend to get caught more

there....................I said it

I think this too. I dont think one gender cheats more than the other, because I've seen the same amount of cheating from both sexes.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its easier for women than men to not cheat, why? Its an ego thing, men won't admit it but they want to be told their fine and how good he puts it down, or whatever else. Most women don't do that for their man becuz its thought to believe men don't desire that, but they do. Also men want the upper hand in a relationship, some are insecure and it would crush them to find out they were faithful and their female partner wasn't.
  • Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Good thread blue!

I think its much easier for women to be faithful. I think most of the time when women cheat its cuz their man is not giving them attention or fulfilling their needs, so they will go out and seek it elsewhere but women are more happy to be with one person.

but thats the case with men too just because your a woman and stay faithful to your man he may start to realize theres just somethin about you that dont fulfill his needs wether its sexually or personailty. me personally id rather leave than cheat but i know dudes that cheat for that same reason
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

I think this too. I dont think one gender cheats more than the other, because I've seen the same amount of cheating from both sexes.

He didn't say one cheated more than the other. He said men get caught more because we tend to be stupid when it comes to pu$$/!
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    being faithful is easy for me. I've never had a problem being faithful.

I dont think its easier for women to stay faithful. I have male friends who would never cheat and female friends who cant stop cheating.
    It all depends on that individual's choices.

CoSign..........all this ? that "Gurls dont cheat like guys" and "Guys Cant control themselves" is type silly............its all about self Control and Maturity........
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    He didn't say one cheated more than the other. He said men get caught more because we tend to be stupid when it comes to pu$$/!

I was agreeing with that and added more of my opinion to what he was saying...
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Good thread blue!

I think its much easier for women to be faithful. I think most of the time when women cheat its cuz their man is not giving them attention or fulfilling their needs, so they will go out and seek it elsewhere but women are more happy to be with one person. Of course there's some chicks who like to hoe it up, but in general we're happy to be faithful and only cheat if given a reason to. Men on the other hand will cheat regardless (most anyway) without a reason. They can have Beyonce or Halle Berry who takes care of their every need but they will still want new ? . Men are more sexual and go off of instinct more whereas women are more emotional and prefer sex with someone they have feelings for.

As for me, it's very easy to be faithful. I may flirt here or there, but only innocent ? ... I am big on loyalty and trust. Even my girls say I am such a ? to men when we go out when I'm in a relationship. I walk around like everyone should just KNOW I'm taken and not talk to me lol.

Nice post. So, most men just constantly stay on the hunt? Kinda sad.
    a cursory glance at male and female anatomy can easily explain this phenomenon

females really underestimate just how much sex is a motivator for men

plus, women are pursued, so just imagine if women truly wanted sex as much as men............every female would be a slore LOL

cause it's one thing when you got to get up, go find someone, and then strive in pursuit to get you some ?

meanwhile dudes are literally killing each other just for the chance to offer sex to a chick

Hmmm.....never thought of it this way. So, in a sense, it's an accomplishment to sex several different women?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its easier for women than men to not cheat, why? Its an ego thing, men won't admit it but they want to be told their fine and how good he puts it down, or whatever else. Most women don't do that for their man becuz its thought to believe men don't desire that, but they do. Also men want the upper hand in a relationship, some are insecure and it would crush them to find out they were faithful and their female partner wasn't.

I mean, doesn't everyone desire compliments and to feel like they're loved? I can believe that some people think men don't want/need that, but I can't believe it at the same time.

but thats the case with men too just because your a woman and stay faithful to your man he may start to realize theres just somethin about you that dont fulfill his needs wether its sexually or personailty. me personally id rather leave than cheat but i know dudes that cheat for that same reason

I agree...especially the part about leaving vs.cheating.
  • da hardest out
    da hardest out Members Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its not hard to stay faithful but when u got a female who knows u have a girl and she still throwin it at u its hard not to catch it
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Nice post. So, most men just constantly stay on the hunt? Kinda sad.

Hmmm.....never thought of it this way. So, in a sense, it's an accomplishment to sex several different women?

well, yeah pretty much

but the main issue is our anatomy has us more inclined to think about sex all the time

hell, as a man, you could spring wood basically off of a breeze blowing LOL

mofos in here talmbout maturity have no clue about how much men actually are motivated by ? ..........usually the only dudes who aren't constantly thinking about it in some way are: older, has a personal issue going on, or is completely sexually satisfied (which is rare)

and sometimes it's not possible for one woman to please one guy :shrugs
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i think one of the main reasons men cheat is because some women don't realize that alot of the little things that women love, affection/attention type things, men like too...and alot of times women don't realize they haven't been giving that to their man until somebody else is already doing it...some women think good ? is enough to keep your man happy...yeah you may be able to ? and even cook, but i need more than a good nut and full stomach to STAY with you...and sometimes I think women forget those little things they desire are SHARED desires and not just their own
  • Harlem Shake
    Harlem Shake Members Posts: 671
    edited September 2010
    Options
    but what about you? Do you find it difficult to stay in a monogamous relationship?
    Are you constantly out and thinking about/looking for different men to have sex with?

Do you think it's easier for women to stay faithful than it is for men?
    Let me know. Guys feel free to answer that last one too. =~)*

Its a choice, if you want to ? other people get out of the relationship........... simple as that......... if I want spend time with you beyond the bedroom, then most likely I wouldn't want to ? that up over a one night stand....... men have larger sex drives than men in general......... but its still a choice.......
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i think one of the main reasons men cheat is because some women don't realize that alot of the little things that women love, affection/attention type things, men like too...and alot of times women don't realize they haven't been giving that to their man until somebody else is already doing it...some women think good ? is enough to keep your man happy...yeah you may be able to ? and even cook, but i need more than a good nut and full stomach to STAY with you...and sometimes I think women forget those little things they desire are SHARED desires and not just their own

Nice post. I always hear of the men that aren't really that emotional and whatnot, so it's not hard to see why some women don't think to do the same things for men that they want done to them.
    Its a choice, if you want to ? other people get out of the relationship........... simple as that......... if I want spend time with you beyond the bedroom, then most likely I wouldn't want to ? that up over a one night stand....... men have larger sex drives than men in general......... but its still a choice.......

Well, what about the men that want to have a real relationship, but still want to have other chicks on the side...and think that it's okay?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nice post. I always hear of the men that aren't really that emotional and whatnot, so it's not hard to see why some women don't think to do the same things for men that they want done to them.

yeah sometimes some women just assume that their man doesn't think about certain things or doesn't want certain things done so they never do them...men like it when you pay attention to little things about us the same way ya'll love it too...we love it when ya'll learn our little quirks and habits too...
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    ? is easy...i only ? it up on the IC :(

LOL..basically.

I find it hard not to flirt, but as for actually taking it to the physical level that's not hard to refrain from...I find sex with someone you're seeing regularly to be better anyway.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    yeah sometimes some women just assume that their man doesn't think about certain things or doesn't want certain things done so they never do them...men like it when you pay attention to little things about us the same way ya'll love it too...we love it when ya'll learn our little quirks and habits too...

Hopefully the ladies will see this and spread the word!!!!!
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    actually, I think its the other way around. I think its easier for a man to stay faithful than it is for a woman because women are approached and holla'd at ALL day EVERY day. I know I am one of the few but I can honestly say on my soul that I have never cheated on any of the women I have been with. If we are together then ? damn it we are together.
  • kat2180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    actually, I think its the other way around. I think its easier for a man to stay faithful than it is for a woman because women are approached and holla'd at ALL day EVERY day. I know I am one of the few but I can honestly say on my soul that I have never cheated on any of the women I have been with. If we are together then ? damn it we are together.

When you're hit on all the time it gets easier to shrug it off as just another dude hitting on you. I would think that the people that aren't used to that daily attention would be more likely to jump at it when it does happen.

That's good that you're faithful though. :)
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    When you're hit on all the time it gets easier to shrug it off as just another dude hitting on you. I would think that the people that aren't used to that daily attention would be more likely to jump at it when it does happen.

That's good that you're faithful though. :)

exactly. yall get desensitized to it because you have heard every form, phrase and saying that a man can throw at you. Therefore, making ? way harder than it should be to meet somebody.

But yeah, Im a real loyal dude but sometimes Im too loyal to people who dont deserve it. Seems more like it harms more than helps.
  • kat2180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    exactly. yall get desensitized to it because you have heard every form, phrase and saying that a man can throw at you. Therefore, making ? way harder than it should be to meet somebody.
    But yeah, Im a real loyal dude but sometimes Im too loyal to people who dont deserve it. Seems more like it harms more than helps.

True that...it can make you skeptical of everybody's intentions.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    * comes back in defense of the fellas*

like I said before men and women cheat the same amount and only because of double standards do women not openly admit to messing around

like I said women keep better secrets

when a guy cheats the whole town knows about it

when a woman cheats only him her and her best friend knows about it

that's my story and I'm sticking with it

witchall sneaky ?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But why does the whole town know about it?
    Because men can't keep their mouths closed?
    They gotta brag about every "conquest"?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I sometimes find it hard

Not because I think of sex all the time

But when things get boring or hard

It's soo easy just to say '? it'
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    But why does the whole town know about it?
    Because men can't keep their mouths closed?
    They gotta brag about every "conquest"?

That and/or they're sloppy about it and always get caught. They leave mad evidence cuz they don't plan it, they just do it. Women are better about being sneaky and covering their tracks. Men pay less attention to detail and act in the moment.