So Nas was Calling Jay Z ? , knowing dmn Well That JayZ was slaying his baby moms

Options
Knightryder
Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Reason
so im guessing Nas didn't expect jayz to blow up his spot.....

lol @ Jimmy ethering jayz and nas, but going at nas worst

how u team up with a ? that was slaying your baby moms, and u was going back home and kissing her on the lips.....lol

Comments

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The ? looks like a camel not like the girl ditched Nas cause of looks it was the money or maybe Jay got game but not looks. Either way Nas should have knocked him the ? out hes a Queens ? why didn't he get at him?
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yea Nas lost but I'm tripping off Zekey in that video..

"What you think gonna happen when I get involved"
    "We got too much guns"

? , didn't you get shot up and also shot at a number of times?? ? please......
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    When she told her side of the story, she made nas look like an ass. She said that nas stayed mad at jay and would talk ? , all the while she was ? the ? ......then the ? goes on Wendy Williams and says jays ? size is bigger than nas. Lol that ? stay losing.
    If young berg was a hiphop legend he would be nas.

I know in her book she said she told Nas about her & Jay in "late summer" of 96 and that Nas was upset but I missed the bolded. I need some links for this ? lol
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It was really embarrassing for Nas the mother of his daughter and lover Carmen had sexual intercourse with Jay Z wrote a book about it Jay Z bragged about it on wax and then Nas signed to the same dude that did embarrassed him

No other Rap Artists baby mother has had sex with another Rapper and openly admitted it to the whole world

Not only was it was Nas baby mother was sexing it was also Allen Iverson
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    It was really embarrassing for Nas the mother of his daughter and lover Carmen had sexual intercourse with Jay Z wrote a book about it Jay Z bragged about it on wax and then Nas signed to the same dude that did embarrassed him

No other Rap Artists baby mother has had sex with another Rapper and openly admitted it to the whole world

Not only was it was Nas baby mother was sexing it was also Allen Iverson
    With all that ammo Jay-Z still lost the battle on wax. ETHER
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ether did ? Jay up.
  • Jdilla26
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VVVVVV After all this ? you have said did u read what ether-i-am posted Jay-Z even admitted he lost" for even in defeat
    There's a valuable lesson learned, "
    Can't y'all, see that he's fake, the rap version of TD jakes
    Prophesizing on your CDs and tapes
    Won't break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
    And this is with whom you want to place your faith?
    I put dollars on mine, ask Columbine
    When the Twin Towers dropped, I was the first in line
    Donating proceeds off every ticket sold
    When I was out on the road, that's how you judge Hov, no?
    Ain't I supposed to be absorbed myself?
    Every time there's a tragedy, I'm the first one to help
    They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me the dude
    To take his dollars to give gifts at the projects
    These dudes is all politics, depositing checks
    they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lot of lip
    And y'all buy the ? , caught up in the hype
    Cause the ? wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
    Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
    It just means you don't understand all the ? that he write
    Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"?
    Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice?
    I've been real all my life, they confuse it with conceit
    Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
    But I will not lose, for even in defeat
    There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens it up for me
    When the grass is cut, the snakes will show
    I gotta thank the little homie Nas for that though
    Saving me the hassle of speaking to half of these ?
    And I'ma let karma catch up to Jaz-O, whoa
    I'm back before you had a chance to miss me
    My mama can't save you this time, ? is history
    Who you know flow vicious as me?
    Yet so religiously, that's why they call me Hov
    I get the spoils cause the victor is me (me, ? )
    You're an actor, you're not who you're depicted to be
    The street dreamin, all y'all ? living through me
    I gave you life when ? was forgetting you emcee
    I'm a legend, you should take a picture with me
    You should be happy to be in my presence, I should charge you a fee
    I'm Big Dog, Glenn Rob, listen ? you a flea
    And the little ? Jungle is a garden to me
    What's the problem B? You not as hard as me
    ? hard as we, ? R O C, ?
    That's why they follow me, they feel my pain and my agony, ?
    I won't rest till you on one knee
    You want war then it's war's gonna be, ?
    Until you on one knee, you want war then it's war's gonna be, ?
    explain how. because of a vote on hot 97? lol.

ether= you're ? , you're ugly, you do tai boe and ur 35. you look like jimmy from good times. you're ? . you're a ? . you have ? sucking lips. you steal biggie's lines. you're a stan. you're ? .

supaugly= i ? your baby moms. while nas was infatuated with calling jay-z ? , he had the delight of kissing jay-z's ? vicariously because nas's baby moms was messing with jay-z. jay-z left condom's on nas's daughter's baby seat.

was the ether beat HARDER to yall or something? or did yall not expect Nas to diss back? cuz really and truly, even though this happened almost 10 years ago, i still dont understand why people like ether more when it was riddled with name calling and other weak ? .
  • Jdilla26
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hes referring to the hot97 ? . he clearly lost the poll on hot 97. no arguing that.

but why do YOU think he lost.

It was obvious Jay lost when he had take personal shots at ? baby moms and kid thats a fail. SuperUgly was Jigga getting emotional on that The Takover was hard breakdown of Nas career and he had great points. Nas came out with ether he took personal shots but only at Jigga not his fam thats the difference. JAY-Z was NAS' Stan"Calling my phone I didnt give you my #"
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Maybe Nas doesn't care considering he wasn't with her anymore. Why would he care what Carmen does or did when he broke up with her? And btw, Jay could easily still be ? . ? guys do have girls, and ? girls to cover up the fact that they're ? , so Nas could be right. And smh at dudes tryna say Jay won. SupaUgly was one of the worst diss tracks of all time. He didn't come with science, he came with bs tryna make ? catch feelings cause his soul was burning and quite slowly. Nothing was lyrical about it it was just petty ? . Ether was the second 2nd Round KO. It was bodying Jay with science, facts, and some funny bars. Even Takeover was off b/c Jay claimed Nas only had 1 good album in Illmatic, when It Was Written was superior to Illmatic, and I Am wasn't "doo" as Jay said, it was near classic, and even Nastradamus wasn't whack just average. Nas won. Get over it. In fact he rarely loses, for every loss, there's 20 more significant wins.
  • FuriousStylez
    FuriousStylez Members Posts: 31
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1 thing heads forget is dat Nas had a full year to make Ether cause Carmen told him bout Jay and the best he could do is talk about his looks C'Mon Son. The beat to Ether made it ugly for Nas if Jay would have responded on the Ether beat it would have been a different outcome you know like ? a few verses and den switch it up on Nas like I'm killin you on ya own ? kinda thing
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I personally don't.
    I think people was tired of jay-z winning so they made Ether more than what it was.

Hence the, since I will not lose they try to help him cheat, line.

He admitted defeat, and Memphis Bleek admitted defeat. Defeat is defeat.

The effects of ETHER ore evident when you listen to the Angie Martinez interview were jigga-man was stuttering.
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Maybe Nas doesn't care considering he wasn't with her anymore. Why would he care what Carmen does or did when he broke up with her? And btw, Jay could easily still be ? . ? guys do have girls, and ? girls to cover up the fact that they're ? , so Nas could be right. And smh at dudes tryna say Jay won. SupaUgly was one of the worst diss tracks of all time. He didn't come with science, he came with bs tryna make ? catch feelings cause his soul was burning and quite slowly. Nothing was lyrical about it it was just petty ? . Ether was the second 2nd Round KO. It was bodying Jay with science, facts, and some funny bars. Even Takeover was off b/c Jay claimed Nas only had 1 good album in Illmatic, when It Was Written was superior to Illmatic, and I Am wasn't "doo" as Jay said, it was near classic, and even Nastradamus wasn't whack just average. Nas won. Get over it. In fact he rarely loses, for every loss, there's 20 more significant wins.

Naw doggs Nas wuz wit dat Hoe when she told him bout foolin wit Jay he cut dat chick off after and face it nicca very few share your thoughts da only classic Nas got is Illmatic the rest of his albums are not near classic status but he has some good joints on them
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm a Jay fan, but ether STILL making Jays soul burn slow.
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    I'm a Jay fan, but ether STILL making Jays soul burn slow.

Yeah we can all see that Ether stopped him in his tracks GTFOH it didnt even put a dent in his armor take a look at Nas & Jay's careers after Ether you tell me who won the point of a battle is to take your opponent out and end there career well.........................................
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether was crazy, the beat was dope and nas came heavy with the disses

i dont think supaugly was weak at all

jay ? his baby moms, that sucks for nas

so in the end you can decide whatever you want, the majority will always say Ether won and thats fine

but would you rather have your soul burn slow from a song by a guy calling you names...or have your soul burn slow because the mother of your child and her lips around your enemies ? (no ? ).......
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether was crazy, the beat was dope and nas came heavy with the disses

i dont think supaugly was weak at all

jay ? his baby moms, that sucks for nas

so in the end you can decide whatever you want, the majority will always say Ether won and thats fine

but would you rather have your soul burn slow from a song by a guy calling you names...or have your soul burn slow because the mother of your child and her lips around your enemies ? (no ? ).......

Plus Jay is just more successful than Nas and even signed the nicca to a rap contract that's more than Ether right there and now Jay is caked up crazy and Nas beggin LA Reid to release his album again ask yourself who really won the answer is OBVIOUS!!!
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah we can all see that Ether stopped him in his tracks GTFOH it didnt even put a dent in his armor take a look at Nas & Jay's careers after Ether you tell me who won the point of a battle is to take your opponent out and end there career well.........................................

So... by this logic.... Rhymefest ended Eminem's career and Dmx ended Jay's.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Another "Nas Lost" thread, huh?

Jigga Warriors are still tryin to revise history. He outted Jay-Z as a camel and a biter.

lemme flip this title in the other direction real quick: So Jay-Z called Nas wack but he bigged up his music on almost every album. Jay has always been a wack hypocrite. Poor Jay SMH.
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So... by this logic.... Rhymefest ended Eminem's career and Dmx ended Jay's.

Can you read bro Fest is wack and didnt do ish to Em and X never went at J like that so whats ur point.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nas was hittin Mary J. Blige while Jay was hittin Carmen
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Does ETHER have the ability to burn a mans SOUL to the point were he dosent have any SOUL??

Were Im from "SOUL" is the essence of you Blackness....without SOUL you will make songs called "Ghetto techno", you will wear horn-rimmed glasses and argyle scarves.
    ..your best friends will switch overnight from Black to white and your direction of your compass will point to Europe instead of Afrika.

The effects of ETHER on the SOUL of a man can be witnessed in Euro-Jay.
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If by lost you mean Ether compared to Super Ugly, ok Nas won. But over all Jay-z participating in the beef resurrected Nas's career, after losing a song battle Jay-z profitted off of nas's new found inspiration once he signed to Def Jam and dropped hiphop is dead. Still with Jay's soul burning slow he continues to have success. He does major tours, interviews with Warren Buffet and bought out his contract with def jam and started Roc Nation.
    Nas got ethered by Kelis and is E-mailing Def Jam.

Soul Burning must not be all that it's cracked up to be.

End of thread you've been taken out there is no comeback to this.........................
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can you read bro Fest is wack and didnt do ish to Em and X never went at J like that so whats ur point.

My point is....Fest and Em battled and Em admitted that he lost the rap battle yet he still has a career.

So what you're basically saying is that any rapper that still has a career has never lost a rap battle.
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Does ETHER have the ability to burn a mans SOUL to the point were he dosent have any SOUL??

Were Im from "SOUL" is the essence of you Blackness....without SOUL you will make songs called "Ghetto techno", you will wear horn-rimmed glasses and argyle scarves.
    ..your best friends will switch overnight from Black to white and your direction of your compass will point to Europe instead of Afrika.

The effects of ETHER on the SOUL of a man can be witnessed in Euro-Jay.

? it's called growing up and having too much money to do the things you used to I guess you suggest he hug the block huh ya man Nas is hurting right now he needs cash and beggin to have his album put out so who's soul is burning bruh Kellis is killin dis niccas pockets right now and your talkin about Ether you need to pray for ya man.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If by lost you mean Ether compared to Super Ugly, ok Nas won. But over all Jay-z participating in the beef resurrected Nas's career, after losing a song battle Jay-z profitted off of nas's new found inspiration once he signed to Def Jam and dropped hiphop is dead. Still with Jay's soul burning slow he continues to have success. He does major tours, interviews with Warren Buffet and bought out his contract with def jam and started Roc Nation.
    Nas got ethered by Kelis and is E-mailing Def Jam.

Soul Burning must not be all that it's cracked up to be.

Nas recently released Distant Relatives

Jay recently released BP3

Nas has a kid, Jay is impotent and incapable of continuing his legacy once he dies.

At the end of the day we can argue here all day but we know when it comes down to it Nas will be remembered for his musical legacy while Jay will be remembered for backstabbing Dame and looking like a camel. This is the same reason why great musicians like Sade turn down collabos with Jay yet are more than happy to work with Nas.