So Nas was Calling Jay Z ? , knowing dmn Well That JayZ was slaying his baby moms

Options

Comments

• garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And also Jay has always been Nas biggest fan. Jay wanted Nas to appear on Reasonable Doubt but Nas stood him up and chose to chill in Queensbridge, Jay like the scorned camel he is made a vow to get Nas to notice him. What does he do? he makes advances to the industry ? that is Carmen in order to get back at Nas like the scorned ? he is. He drops takeover, Nas drops Ether then he gets on Hot 97 crying like the ? he is asking Angie Martinez and i quote " Did i deserve that"?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    When she told her side of the story, she made nas look like an ass. She said that nas stayed mad at jay and would talk ? , all the while she was ? the ? ......then the ? goes on Wendy Williams and says jays ? size is bigger than nas. Lol that ? stay losing.
    If young berg was a hiphop legend he would be nas.

if I recall she also said Jay damn near had an obsession with NaS
    and Jay was shook when she inform him she told NaS about them
  • FuriousStylez
    FuriousStylez Members Posts: 31
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You do realizedistant relatives didnt sell right no 1 was checkin for dat ish how you know if J can have kids or not his wife has said she doesnt want kids yet and musically its not even close J will live on thru his music much longer than Nas hell if J didnt diss him on Takeover we wouldnt even mention Nas now his career was already dead.
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Nas recently released Distant Relatives

Jay recently released BP3

Nas has a kid, Jay is impotent and incapable of continuing his legacy once he dies.

At the end of the day we can argue here all day but we know when it comes down to it Nas will be remembered for his musical legacy while Jay will be remembered for backstabbing Dame and looking like a camel. This is the same reason why great musicians like Sade turn down collabos with Jay yet are more than happy to work with Nas.

So Jay wont be remembered for his musical legacy? Ok then. The Beatles are remembered for having 11 No.1 albums. Its a great feat. So much so that there is only one other musical entity that has managed this in the HISTORY of the music industry, any genre and his name aint Michael Jackson.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why ya'll arguin with this lame ass Garv ? ?
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And also Jay has always been Nas biggest fan. Jay wanted Nas to appear on Reasonable Doubt but Nas stood him up and chose to chill in Queensbridge, Jay like the scorned camel he is made a vow to get Nas to notice him. What does he do? he makes advances to the industry ? that is Carmen in order to get back at Nas like the scorned ? he is. He drops takeover, Nas drops Ether then he gets on Hot 97 crying like the ? he is asking Angie Martinez and i quote " Did i deserve that"?

Dude I dont know if J wanted Nas on RD or not but you have no point J has become a bigger star than Nas case closed.
  • garv
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    So Jay wont be remembered for his musical legacy? Ok then. The Beatles are remembered for having 11 No.1 albums. Its a great feat. So much so that there is only one other musical entity that has managed this in the HISTORY of the music industry, any genre and his name aint Michael Jackson.

Real Artists don't give a ? about number 1ns, go ask Fela Kuti, Prince and co.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2010
    Options

Nas has a kid, Jay is impotent and incapable of continuing his legacy once he dies.

At the end of the day we can argue here all day but we know when it comes down to it Nas will be remembered for his musical legacy while Jay will be remembered for backstabbing Dame and looking like a camel. This is the same reason why great musicians like Sade turn down collabos with Jay yet are more than happy to work with Nas.

correction
    NaS has kids

son and a daughter

other then that and regardless of who or how their respective mothers choose to act,
    not to much of a rebuttel Camel stans can say to dismiss this stinging fact
  • FuriousStylez
    edited October 2010
    Options

You just sound/look stupid now nicca ? !!!
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Yea this makes sense, if this was the case the artist your talking bout would just give away music free.
  • garv
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nas will be only rembered for illmatic and Ether which will lead to a segway to Jay-z.
    Distant relatives<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Best of Both Worlds.
    According to nas's BM Carmen Nas stayed worried about Jay-z.

Nah Jay was infatuated with Nas which is why he couldn't stop hismefl from sending shots at Nas, even threw subliminals at Sade because she was ? with Nas at the time(supposedly) you have to understand that Jay adored Nas ever since he heard illmatic '? was so ahead we thought we were all dead' 'top 3 me biggie and Nas' he was always mentioning Nas, and when Nas failed to acknowledge him he was sincerely hurt.

Jay was Game before Game, the hot 97 was the real Jay coming out the kid who got abused as a child for being ugly, the insecure guy who puts on this bravado front and uses money to fill up the empty void he has inside.

Santigold who Jay worked with even said that artists like Nas will be remembered once their gone for their musical legacy, when you hear rappers talk about Jay its always about his business skills. Sadly Jay will have little legacy compared to Nas, all the money in the world but no kid to inherit it its a damn shame.
  • garv
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    Yea this makes sense, if this was the case the artist your talking bout would just give away music free.

Fela and Prince already did that son.
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The simple fact that Jay's own camp admitted defeat, coupled with the fact that 10 years later anytime someone gets "roasted," "exposed," or, "owned" we still say they got "ETHERED" proves that the diss meant something.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You do realizedistant relatives didnt sell right no 1 was checkin for dat ish how you know if J can have kids or not his wife has said she doesnt want kids yet and musically its not even close J will live on thru his music much longer than Nas hell if J didnt diss him on Takeover we wouldnt even mention Nas now his career was already dead.

the point is

it was an album he wanted to make with an artist he truly wanted to work with

not some forced ass-kissing fake ? to still be accepted...on some "wannabe down" ?

hoping on whoever ? is "hot" at the moment

and trust years from now heads still will be studying NaS's lyrics
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

You reachin
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    u, my friend, dont know the first thing about battling.

when battling, its no holds barred. personal shots are what battling is about, not corny name calling lines. nas KNEW jay was gonna do that, hell..jay even said it on Takeover:

"And you know WHO, did you know what, with YOU KNOW WHO
    But lets keep that between me and you (FOR NOW..)"

if i'm battling another person, i'm going for the gusto. hide the women and children, its going down, basement.
    What are talkin bout? u mention a ? kid u might end up in a pine box this aint TV this real life. A man doesnt have 2 refer 2 that IF he's a man I like Jay but he showed how emotional he was cuz NAS ethered his ass. point blank. I dont know how u be battling but real ? dont play that kids ? u'll get ur wig pushed back
  • garv
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well if we use jay-z's calculation on nas's career that he used on "Take over" Nas should drop some heat around 2020.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nas ends up signing to Roc Nation. Trying to get that J. Cole colabo. You watch this play out. Chess not checkers.

You mean the line where he says 'you been in the game 10 i've been in the game 5'

Even though Nas didn't release an album till 94 only two years before Jay released Reasonable Doubt, so how exactly has Nas been in the game 10 and Jay only 5.

Nas got introduced to the public in 91, Jay in 88 so the camels calculation is mad wrong.
  • garv
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Been in the game means working as an artist weather he/she releases an album or not.

Exactly which is why Jay been in the game since 88.
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Exactly which is why Jay been in the game since 88.

In Hawaiian shirts, hangin' wit Lil' Chase...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    explain how. because of a vote on hot 97? lol.

ether= you're ? , you're ugly, you do tai boe and ur 35. you look like jimmy from good times. you're ? . you're a ? . you have ? sucking lips. you steal biggie's lines. you're a stan. you're ? .

supaugly= i ? your baby moms. while nas was infatuated with calling jay-z ? , he had the delight of kissing jay-z's ? vicariously because nas's baby moms was messing with jay-z. jay-z left condom's on nas's daughter's baby seat.

was the ether beat HARDER to yall or something? or did yall not expect Nas to diss back? cuz really and truly, even though this happened almost 10 years ago, i still dont understand why people like ether more when it was riddled with name calling and other weak ? .

lol @ you...
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You mean the line where he says 'you been in the game 10 i've been in the game 5'

Even though Nas didn't release an album till 94 only two years before Jay released Reasonable Doubt, so how exactly has Nas been in the game 10 and Jay only 5.

Nas got introduced to the public in 91, Jay in 88 so the camels calculation is mad wrong.
    Been in the game means working as an artist weather he/she releases an album or not.

U feature on a track with a certified artist u in the game album or not u cant half ass it. jay had hawaiian sophie fame while Nas was on main source Live at the BBQ
    young-jay-z-with-jazo-old-school.jpg
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah we can all see that Ether stopped him in his tracks GTFOH it didnt even put a dent in his armor take a look at Nas & Jay's careers after Ether you tell me who won the point of a battle is to take your opponent out and end there career well.........................................

lol at your location......."brooklyn" hahahahhahahahahaha
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nas groupies once again proving why they're the worst in existence. ? could touch kids and his black zombies would still make excuses for that ? . disgusting....
  • bankrupt baller
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nah Jay was infatuated with Nas which is why he couldn't stop hismefl from sending shots at Nas, even threw subliminals at Sade because she was ? with Nas at the time(supposedly) you have to understand that Jay adored Nas ever since he heard illmatic '? was so ahead we thought we were all dead' 'top 3 me biggie and Nas' he was always mentioning Nas, and when Nas failed to acknowledge him he was sincerely hurt.

Jay was Game before Game, the hot 97 was the real Jay coming out the kid who got abused as a child for being ugly, the insecure guy who puts on this bravado front and uses money to fill up the empty void he has inside.

Santigold who Jay worked with even said that artists like Nas will be remembered once their gone for their musical legacy, when you hear rappers talk about Jay its always about his business skills. Sadly Jay will have little legacy compared to Nas, all the money in the world but no kid to inherit it its a damn shame.

DAMN! truth^^^^^^^^
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Maybe Nas doesn't care considering he wasn't with her anymore. Why would he care what Carmen does or did when he broke up with her? And btw, Jay could easily still be ? . ? guys do have girls, and ? girls to cover up the fact that they're ? , so Nas could be right. And smh at dudes tryna say Jay won. SupaUgly was one of the worst diss tracks of all time. He didn't come with science, he came with bs tryna make ? catch feelings cause his soul was burning and quite slowly. Nothing was lyrical about it it was just petty ? . Ether was the second 2nd Round KO. It was bodying Jay with science, facts, and some funny bars. Even Takeover was off b/c Jay claimed Nas only had 1 good album in Illmatic, when It Was Written was superior to Illmatic, and I Am wasn't "doo" as Jay said, it was near classic, and even Nastradamus wasn't whack just average. Nas won. Get over it. In fact he rarely loses, for every loss, there's 20 more significant wins.

a.mann wrote: »
    if I recall she also said Jay damn near had an obsession with NaS
    and Jay was shook when she inform him she told NaS about them

Cosign all this.