So Nas was Calling Jay Z ? , knowing dmn Well That JayZ was slaying his baby moms

Options

Comments

• Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wish this thread would go away, who the ? cares

haha props on this post
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn...this thread has been goin' back and forth all day long,

and the moral of the thread is....Nas makes bad decisions when it comes to choosing a mate. THE END
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You posters are clod-blooded and callous, its hitting below the belt (literally) when you mock a mans impotency.

No matter how many baby-mothers you sleep with it wont heal the pain of you having to leave this earth without your seeds to carry on your legacy.

You can buy all the nightclubs, sports-teams, champagne, and lip-balm that money can buy, but you cant take it with you when you die and if you have no children to give it to
    your life was never lived to the fullest.

My heart goes out to JayZ and I hope money can fix his "problem" or he decides to adopt a Hatian toddler.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you make valid points, but in carmens book she says she was ? jay while with nas still

That interesting because in an interview she said they broke up because he kept ? around on her. I don't know what to believe, but that's how it is when you messing with scorned, scandalous ? .
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    From Carmen Bryan:

After some anxious pacing between the bathroom and kitchen, I ended up in front of my bathroom mirror, in darkness. My reflection was a vague silhouette, just barely visible. I was so tired of misrepresenting myself, of sneaking out, of lying and denying the truth. Of course, Nas had long done the same thing. It had been a rough and rocky nine years for us. But for all our drama, we were inextricably linked -- we had a daughter and deep, deep history together. I couldn't let Shawn belittle Nas as a man. Nas deserved to have a fighting chance.

"Nas, it's true." My words tumbled out. "The rumors are true. I have been seeing Jay-Z."

"Carm, how could you?" Nas asked in disbelief. "Why that ? ? I can't believe what you're telling me right now."

"Nas, I'm sorry." I choked out my apology as I started to cry. "I am so sorry." I had always thought that when this day finally came I would feel vindicated. For so long I had craved the taste of bittersweet revenge. Nas would finally feel what I had felt over the years. But this was completely different. I felt horrible, not for my actions, but because I had hurt Nas and he was suffering from tremendous heartache. It just wasn't what I'd envisioned.

Nas was unmoved by my sobbing regret. He wanted details. "How long have you been ? with this dude?"

"It's been a minute," I answered. Even though I'd resolved to tell him everything, it took a while to get my courage up.

"How long is a minute, Carm?"

"Like five years."

"Five years! Five years, Carm? What the ? is wrong with you? What were you thinking? You mean all this time I been hearing rumors about you and this ? , brushing them off like, 'Nah, not Carm. She may do her thing but she would never disrespect me like that. . . . Where did you meet this ? at?"

"We met at a club in the city. It started as a friendship. Was for a year before we slept together."

Nas sucked his teeth. "I don't give a ? if it took you ten years to sleep with him. You're supposed to be my wife, that ? wasn't supposed to happen, Carm! I don't deserve this. I want to know everything! You ever been to his crib?"

"Yes."

"You ever been to a hotel with him?"

"No. We always hang out at his crib."

"Did you ever take my car to go see this ? ?" I thought to myself, What kind of question is that? But I continued to answer.

"Uh huh."

These intimate details would give Nas enough material to spin some elaborately jealous story lines in his mind. Still, I had to answer the questions to prevent his imagination from getting the best of him. He would drive himself crazy with speculation if he didn't have this chance to grill me.

"Does he hold you at night?"

"Yes."

He hesitated. I realized what he really wanted to ask. Guys may feign disinterest about the matter, but they're all anxious to know: Is he bigger than me? For the moment Nas avoided the size question.

"Did you go down on him?" he asked.

"Once."

"Once, I don't believe that! You're such a ? ? ! I can't believe you sucked that ? 's ? , Carm. Come on, you're gonna tell me you only did it once. You're such a ? liar."

"It's true. You can ask him."

"What? Ask him? Carm, I'm gonna ? that ? ! I ? hate you!"

Nas hung up on me. I called back. He just kept screaming through his extensive vocabulary of derogative terms: I was a ? , a ? , a ? ? and more. He hung up, but then immediately called back, hoping to find some release in another diatribe. It had the opposite effect: Ranting only sustained his sense of violation, kept his feelings raw. We went back and forth with a few more rounds of confession and condemnation until he finally stopped answering the phone. Nas was done with me for the night. Maybe forever.

that ? that makes your soul burn slow.....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    From Carmen Bryan:

After some anxious pacing between the bathroom and kitchen, I ended up in front of my bathroom mirror, in darkness. My reflection was a vague silhouette, just barely visible. I was so tired of misrepresenting myself, of sneaking out, of lying and denying the truth. Of course, Nas had long done the same thing. It had been a rough and rocky nine years for us. But for all our drama, we were inextricably linked -- we had a daughter and deep, deep history together. I couldn't let Shawn belittle Nas as a man. Nas deserved to have a fighting chance.

"Nas, it's true." My words tumbled out. "The rumors are true. I have been seeing Jay-Z."

"Carm, how could you?" Nas asked in disbelief. "Why that ? ? I can't believe what you're telling me right now."

"Nas, I'm sorry." I choked out my apology as I started to cry. "I am so sorry." I had always thought that when this day finally came I would feel vindicated. For so long I had craved the taste of bittersweet revenge. Nas would finally feel what I had felt over the years. But this was completely different. I felt horrible, not for my actions, but because I had hurt Nas and he was suffering from tremendous heartache. It just wasn't what I'd envisioned.

Nas was unmoved by my sobbing regret. He wanted details. "How long have you been ? with this dude?"

"It's been a minute," I answered. Even though I'd resolved to tell him everything, it took a while to get my courage up.

"How long is a minute, Carm?"

"Like five years."

"Five years! Five years, Carm? What the ? is wrong with you? What were you thinking? You mean all this time I been hearing rumors about you and this ? , brushing them off like, 'Nah, not Carm. She may do her thing but she would never disrespect me like that. . . . Where did you meet this ? at?"

"We met at a club in the city. It started as a friendship. Was for a year before we slept together."

Nas sucked his teeth. "I don't give a ? if it took you ten years to sleep with him. You're supposed to be my wife, that ? wasn't supposed to happen, Carm! I don't deserve this. I want to know everything! You ever been to his crib?"

"Yes."

"You ever been to a hotel with him?"

"No. We always hang out at his crib."

"Did you ever take my car to go see this ? ?" I thought to myself, What kind of question is that? But I continued to answer.

"Uh huh."

These intimate details would give Nas enough material to spin some elaborately jealous story lines in his mind. Still, I had to answer the questions to prevent his imagination from getting the best of him. He would drive himself crazy with speculation if he didn't have this chance to grill me.

"Does he hold you at night?"

"Yes."

He hesitated. I realized what he really wanted to ask. Guys may feign disinterest about the matter, but they're all anxious to know: Is he bigger than me? For the moment Nas avoided the size question.

"Did you go down on him?" he asked.

"Once."

"Once, I don't believe that! You're such a ? ? ! I can't believe you sucked that ? 's ? , Carm. Come on, you're gonna tell me you only did it once. You're such a ? liar."

"It's true. You can ask him."

"What? Ask him? Carm, I'm gonna ? that ? ! I ? hate you!"

Nas hung up on me. I called back. He just kept screaming through his extensive vocabulary of derogative terms: I was a ? , a ? , a ? ? and more. He hung up, but then immediately called back, hoping to find some release in another diatribe. It had the opposite effect: Ranting only sustained his sense of violation, kept his feelings raw. We went back and forth with a few more rounds of confession and condemnation until he finally stopped answering the phone. Nas was done with me for the night. Maybe forever.

Not really true
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nas was ? with Mary J. Blige while with Carmen
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Calvin klein former jay associate

Would you be open to negotiating During the Jay-Z and Nas beef, Klein did an interview with Don Diva Magazine, where he shouts Jay’s name and giving him his credibility. What hSappened?

“My case was up under appeal at the time and I took a chance when I did the interview in Don Diva for Jay, Nas ruined him and his credibility was shot, he had none … He was startled himself by Nas exposing himself the way he did. Jay’s confidence level was zero; his confidence level was a wrap … He had to realize how strong I was even from the inside and you can’t be serious enough to not realize how strong I am out here?”

So when they came to you…

“Yea I spoke to Clark Kent. I heard the song while I was locked up. I was like wow, the song holds so much truth to it. It was ridiculous. I was like how Nas could get so much information on him like that. I made the phone call to DJ Clark Kent in New York and he said
    , ‘Yo, if he never needed you before he needs you now.’ I reached out to Kevin Childs and Don Diva and did the interview. I said a few words that gave Jay a little credibility, but once he got that back … he got worse! How can you ignore Jaz-O? Jaz-O is the originator of your heart. He opened up every door that you can think off; he provided every opportunity you can imagine.”

the NY says nas won
    jay says nas won
    bleek nas won

jay drops bp3 trash album euro vibe
    nas drops distant relatives african jamaican vibe dope album

while jay z sells his albums have gotten progressively worse
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Nas was ? with Mary J. Blige while with Carmen

word?........
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Calvin klein former jay associate

Would you be open to negotiating During the Jay-Z and Nas beef, Klein did an interview with Don Diva Magazine, where he shouts Jay’s name and giving him his credibility. What hSappened?

“My case was up under appeal at the time and I took a chance when I did the interview in Don Diva for Jay, Nas ruined him and his credibility was shot, he had none … He was startled himself by Nas exposing himself the way he did. Jay’s confidence level was zero; his confidence level was a wrap … He had to realize how strong I was even from the inside and you can’t be serious enough to not realize how strong I am out here?”

So when they came to you…

“Yea I spoke to Clark Kent. I heard the song while I was locked up. I was like wow, the song holds so much truth to it. It was ridiculous. I was like how Nas could get so much information on him like that. I made the phone call to DJ Clark Kent in New York and he said
    , ‘Yo, if he never needed you before he needs you now.’ I reached out to Kevin Childs and Don Diva and did the interview. I said a few words that gave Jay a little credibility, but once he got that back … he got worse! How can you ignore Jaz-O? Jaz-O is the originator of your heart. He opened up every door that you can think off; he provided every opportunity you can imagine.”

the NY says nas won
    jay says nas won
    bleek nas won

jay drops bp3 trash album euro vibe
    nas drops distant relatives african jamaican vibe dope album

while jay z sells his albums have gotten progressively worse

FOH ? . This is the IC, and on the IC facts don't matter....take that ? to Wikipedia.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    from carmen bryan:

After some anxious pacing between the bathroom and kitchen, i ended up in front of my bathroom mirror, in darkness. My reflection was a vague silhouette, just barely visible. I was so tired of misrepresenting myself, of sneaking out, of lying and denying the truth. Of course, nas had long done the same thing. It had been a rough and rocky nine years for us. But for all our drama, we were inextricably linked -- we had a daughter and deep, deep history together. I couldn't let shawn belittle nas as a man. Nas deserved to have a fighting chance.

"nas, it's true." my words tumbled out. "the rumors are true. I have been seeing jay-z."

"carm, how could you?" nas asked in disbelief. "why that ? ? I can't believe what you're telling me right now."

"nas, i'm sorry." i choked out my apology as i started to cry. "i am so sorry." i had always thought that when this day finally came i would feel vindicated. For so long i had craved the taste of bittersweet revenge. Nas would finally feel what i had felt over the years. But this was completely different. I felt horrible, not for my actions, but because i had hurt nas and he was suffering from tremendous heartache. It just wasn't what i'd envisioned.

Nas was unmoved by my sobbing regret. He wanted details. "how long have you been ? with this dude?"

"it's been a minute," i answered. Even though i'd resolved to tell him everything, it took a while to get my courage up.

"how long is a minute, carm?"

"like five years."

"five years! Five years, carm? What the ? is wrong with you? What were you thinking? You mean all this time i been hearing rumors about you and this ? , brushing them off like, 'nah, not carm. She may do her thing but she would never disrespect me like that. . . . Where did you meet this ? at?"

"we met at a club in the city. It started as a friendship. Was for a year before we slept together."

nas sucked his teeth. "i don't give a ? if it took you ten years to sleep with him. You're supposed to be my wife, that ? wasn't supposed to happen, carm! I don't deserve this. I want to know everything! You ever been to his crib?"

"yes."

"you ever been to a hotel with him?"

"no. We always hang out at his crib."

"did you ever take my car to go see this ? ?" i thought to myself, what kind of question is that? But i continued to answer.

"uh huh."

these intimate details would give nas enough material to spin some elaborately jealous story lines in his mind. Still, i had to answer the questions to prevent his imagination from getting the best of him. He would drive himself crazy with speculation if he didn't have this chance to grill me.

"does he hold you at night?"

"yes."

he hesitated. I realized what he really wanted to ask. Guys may feign disinterest about the matter, but they're all anxious to know: Is he bigger than me? For the moment nas avoided the size question.

"did you go down on him?" he asked.

"once."

"once, i don't believe that! You're such a ? ? ! I can't believe you sucked that ? 's ? , carm. Come on, you're gonna tell me you only did it once. You're such a ? liar."

"it's true. You can ask him."

"what? Ask him? Carm, i'm gonna ? that ? ! I ? hate you!"

nas hung up on me. I called back. He just kept screaming through his extensive vocabulary of derogative terms: I was a ? , a ? , a ? ? and more. He hung up, but then immediately called back, hoping to find some release in another diatribe. It had the opposite effect: Ranting only sustained his sense of violation, kept his feelings raw. We went back and forth with a few more rounds of confession and condemnation until he finally stopped answering the phone. Nas was done with me for the night. Maybe forever.

ether.jpg got damn...
  • hrap-120
    edited October 2010
    Options
    FOH ? . This is the IC, and on the IC facts don't matter....take that ? to Wikipedia.

No this is the I.C. were romance novels written by street-? are more credible than F.E.D.s magazine interviews from certified street legends.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    MARYJBLIGENAS9.jpg
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lmao @ "does he hold u at night?"
  • hrap-120
    edited October 2010
    Options
    she slept with the ? .............that inmate guy sleep with ? .

I cant co-sign hoes, whether its Carmen, Superhead or Kat Stacks, I wont be reading their books either, not my type of entertainment.

Calvin Kliene & Dehaven didnt "sleep with" JayZ they allowed him to drive cars with drugs in the trunk from point A. to point B.

He was half-camel half-mule a d-boys dream come true.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Too much trolling going on in this thread. The mods need to just close it. There's no progression being made.

All you have is stans arguing that Jay won somehow, even though JayZ said he lost.

...Then they glorify a snake move in sleeping with Nas' babymother while they're(Nas and ..) still together (according to them aka the trolls)... Why are you glorifying something like that? If anything that should show how flawed Jay's character is. What kind of guy sleeps with his friend's /associate's' bm?.... If anything, that's self-ether.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    once again i wish this thread would go away, who the ? cares, who keeps digging this up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    U leave condoms on my baby seat and im killin u ? the talkin/diss songs
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Close da thread
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    edited October 2010
    Options
    U leave condoms on my baby seat and im killin u ? the talkin/diss songs

Thats some ? ? .

I always wondered why Jigga did those two albums with R. Kelly....

SMH @ Jayz jerkin-off while smelling Destiny's baby-seat.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow, they're still trolling....

threadlikewheregoing753cz2.jpg
  • mek
    mek Members Posts: 95
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol ether got damn, accept the loss jay did

these are rappers, they were rapping, ether was stronger........

it was also like 8 years ago
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That ? Nas probably on antidepressants as we type....
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I laugh at these lame ? that fall all over these Hoes. Baby Moms or not. Sucka for love ass ? . Ole. if that was my baby MOMS I'd ? that ? . ? 99.9 % of you ? with Baby Moms have no issue eating same ? another ? be up in. Now these tough guys is, going out with Guns blazing over some beat down ? . LMAO!!!