Soooo Anyone seen Blaine Gabbert play QB from Mizzou??

Options
2»

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    as far as this fella, this reminds me of Jay Cultler. He wasn't really a household name, then before the draft Mortenson started hyping him up everywhere, next thing you know, he was being talked about as the best qb in the draft. and well, i guess mort was correct

B/c he played @ Vandy, but if you watched college football and wasn't a casual fan (not saying you are, just a general statement), you knew who he was. But I do agree he did get a lot a hype going into the draft.

I personally have never been THAT high on the guy.
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dude throws like he's still in high school with his massive hangtime ? . Dude finna get picked off every play
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ThatA wrote: »
    dude throws like he's still in high school with his massive hangtime ? . Dude finna get picked off every play

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Its a ? shoot

Anybody remember Jevon Snead, Ole Miss????

If he left after 2008 he woulda been 1st round...instead, he came back to school and went undrafted last year
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well u Go by a Players overall Body of Work and projections , u dont judge them off One Game..

worked for JaMarcus Russell

*shrugs*
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all i know is i heard mel kiper jr on charlotte sports talk radio and he said if Luck returns to school, the panthers may as well draft a different position, because none of the other qb's eligable for the draft are better than Jimmy Clausen.

kiper and now his minion mcshay just throw ? out there and never get held accountable. its like whoever it is that picks march madness brackets. they can saw whatever outrageous ? they want and make ridiculous predictions, because if they are wrong, then nobody knows any different, but if they are right then they look like geniuses.

and what the ? is a scouts inc and where did it come from

I agree, as for Gabbert all I know was he was a 5 star pro style QB coming outta high school.. He has the physical tools but I havent seen him play much..
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all i know is i heard mel kiper jr on charlotte sports talk radio and he said if Luck returns to school, the panthers may as well draft a different position, because none of the other qb's eligable for the draft are better than Jimmy Clausen.

kiper and now his minion mcshay just throw ? out there and never get held accountable. its like whoever it is that picks march madness brackets. they can saw whatever outrageous ? they want and make ridiculous predictions, because if they are wrong, then nobody knows any different, but if they are right then they look like geniuses.

and what the ? is a scouts inc and where did it come from

They paid Kiper to gas up Clausen as a top 10 pick last year........the Panthers were the only ? team that wanted him in the 2nd round. Look at his mechanics........dude is awful. He is slow as ? when it comes to hiking the ball, releasing the ball, locking down on 1 wr play after play, and not reading blitzes. Dude is the worst QB drafted out of last year's draft PERIOD.

? Mel Kiper. Anybody would be better than Clausen.
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He a prototype *MANNING* built qb
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? wasn't hard to call

FOH you ms Cleo ass ?

S/N: Jags make it hard to be a fan of these ? smh
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    He's ok but he's in the pass happy Big 12 where a lot of QB's ain't successful in the NFL idk how he moved up to the second rated QB coming out after those 2 horrendous interceptions in their bowl game against Iowa

Welp seems like i overrated dude lls hes worse then ok dude was pure waste management
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dude he finna be a bust

He saw the future.

But yea that ? the bust of all bust. Didnt hear about dude all that season til draft time.Chase Daniel was way better than him.

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

He saw the future.

But yea that ? the bust of all bust
    . Didnt hear about dude all that season til draft time.Chase Daniel was way better than him.

Ryan Leaf disagrees
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

He saw the future.

But yea that ? the bust of all bust. Didnt hear about dude all that season til draft time.Chase Daniel was way better than him.

Russell.jpg
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    yes. he is legit. yall ? sleeping on him

lmao
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gabbert looked worst then any QB I ever seen besides Tebow

That includes Russell, Leaf, and any other bust you can name.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    lmao, and there was a point I was sooooo mad we ended up with Ponder instead of Gabbert. Turns out it wouldn't have mattered either way.

Hilarious lol.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@MikeydaGawd word
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who was that on ESPN that was dickriding him - was it Jaws or Kiper?

EDIT: Nevermind. Did a search and found out. Plus I came up on a dope site dissing lame analysts.

It was actually Todd McShay.

"Todd McShay says Blaine Gabbert is better than Cam Newton"

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/10-biggest-draft-expert-misses-in-nfl-history.html

Sir, you just found me my new favorite sports website. I thank you.

*claps hands*

@‌kubeezy

Show this man your cleavage.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Who was that on ESPN that was dickriding him - was it Jaws or Kiper?

EDIT: Nevermind. Did a search and found out. Plus I came up on a dope site dissing lame analysts.

It was actually Todd McShay.

"Todd McShay says Blaine Gabbert is better than Cam Newton"

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/10-biggest-draft-expert-misses-in-nfl-history.html

He should be suspended indef for that prediction.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Lol. CJ got me in tears. He's just awful, idk one thing he does well.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Certified scrub.