Overrated albums

Options
Calii Comfort
Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Reason
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToy3YJomZxr5PJWN1IFVPQ2JjR5JKuE7FxcjTqn1Hy84H9eiwLGw

I love outkast but this album really wasn't all that IMO i big boi's disc was better. Andre 3000 was too much off the wall singing, the only tracks i liked from that disc was take your cool off,roses,and prototype. I think if andre would came more with a rap vibe he it would of been a lot better, i appreciate his creativity but it just didn't do it for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfzJF4S8I4vULjaq30dkCGi-nkY-JbR5XF5X3Vfx4t2CvQ2IoS

I been listening to pac ever since i was little kid but this album is very is overrated to me it had some enjoyable tracks but a lot of songs were fillers, the production was dope just some songs were too much blah blah blah like 2pac wasn't really putting all his effort in them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnmfL5cJXxbUgG0MU0OsQeMaesCofZP7yN63ujpkzlGlE5krcfSw

I know i'll get hated on for this but this album was weak to me something about they way they were rapping and the beats were horrible imo the only track i liked off that album was passing me by, everyone has there taste but this album was just disappointing to me i remember being excited to hear it and i was let down.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbiZxjzb8puliaz72fqMZe1Ruq1kaLHa9qq6djAonNjWa8eKZN

this was nas first album NOT SAYING IT ISN'T A CLASSIC but the production was boring as hell, it had great lyrics but the beat selection was overrated i don't see what all the hype is about. I prefet it was written beats and i am over most nas albums.

open to discuss other albums you think are overrated. Please keep it intelligent i don't want any nas stans and 2pac stans having a heart attack over this ? .

Comments