Options

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    smh...that's it heffa

ima be in houston next week, we gonna fight after i beat up kat...where you wanna meet?

Pearland Town Center Mall
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i mean that's what i been trying to tell yall, i was an idiot with money..

i moved out cuz i worked 20+ hours of overtime on a holiday check... i saw the extra money and it was enough to a first months rent and application fee..i bought 2 cars off of a whim high ass payments and insurance, i let my apt become the hang out spot, let like 2 of my homeboys bassically live there and all them ? did was sell weed and keep food and drinks in the house.. they ain't pay no damn bills....i stayed taking loans out of my tsp...just to buy dumb ? like a keg cooler fridge....when i finally quit my job, i cashed out the rest of my tsp to get a town house...let all the smae people move in, and worked doing sales... the company went under.. i quit that job, and basically fell flat on my face.....all this was over the span of 5 years.. from 20-25.....and i still didn't want any help,...but at that point my mother was like it's cool to have pride but u gotta know when to be humble as well...so i allowed her to help....

but yea... i did a lotta dumb as ? in my life...

smh....my post was just a ploy to get u to explain yourself...and u did it. DONT DO IT DU!! DONT FALL IN THE TRAP!
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Blue aint bout that life. We seen how Dallas Misses treated her.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options

i moved out cuz i worked 20+ hours of overtime on a holiday check... i saw the extra money and it was enough to a first months rent and application fee..i bought 2 cars off of a whim high ass payments and insurance, i let my apt become the hang out spot, let like 2 of my homeboys bassically live there and all them ? did was sell weed and keep food and drinks in the house.. they ain't pay no damn bills....i stayed taking loans out of my tsp...just to buy dumb ? like a keg cooler fridge....when i finally quit my job, i cashed out the rest of my tsp to get a town house...let all the smae people move in, and worked doing sales... the company went under.. i quit that job, and basically fell flat on my face.....all this was over the span of 5 years.. from 20-25.....and i still didn't want any help,...but at that point my mother was like it's cool to have pride but u gotta know when to be humble as well...so i allowed her to help....

Hahahahaha.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

So u allowed the ? that wasnt paying bills at the apt move into ur townhouse and o nevermind...........................
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tsp? man i thought that meant teaspoon :(
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    smh...that's it heffa

ima be in houston next week, we gonna fight after i beat up kat...where you wanna meet?

u ain't finna touch Kat -_-
  • Blue Virgo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Blue aint bout that life. We seen how Dallas Misses treated her.

What I look like fighting and possibly going to jail for? I actually have a future.
    I'm quick to call security though.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn lol I dont think I could ever count. I used to go 4x's a week from 17-19 and then 2 days a week from 19-24 and at least once a week till i moved down here :-/ Hey BR! :D

yea u ain't lyin lol same chicks, ? every week. Especially if u live in a small city. Thank ? ny was huge.

i'm not one for places with large groups of people...i'd have more fun getting smoking my weed and drinking at my own place than going out and paying for it and being stuck around a bunch of people that annoy me
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    What I look like fighting and possibly going to jail for? I actually have a future.

Trillaaaaaa I said the same thing to texasboi. I'd have the police waiting in the parking lot for his Beige Hulk ass
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options
    somethings you shouldn't say on the internet...all stories aren't worth telling Du Du...something about you taking excedrin for breakfast led into an intervention

personal life aint meant for the community boards son
  • Blue Virgo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    This is what gives me heartburn.

I find that too many people use this as a crutch.

You never know what can happen, life is a big ass mystery. Trust me when I say, your business will never be that on point. There are too many factors in life, and i think ultimately, that scares people.

My sister. all she has to do is take the ? BAR EXAM, but she's scared and is a ? manager at Landry's and lives with our folks. ? 's mad annoying seeing that I was able to take that leap of faith and got out there and did for self.

I try to understand your POV, but after having a sibling that uses that same excuse/reasoning.

What I said and what your sister is doing is two different things. She's not even worried about making sure she has everything in order because she won't even take a necessary step in order to do so.

So, that's an excuse for her.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kai will be cheating on her habibi and ? an ic poster soon. The signs get more blatant by the day.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Diamond ?

because your losing right now....SMH at you happy this went diamond when half this ? is a roast on your delusional ass.
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u ain't finna touch Kat -_-

i probably can't reach her throat, but im aiming high dammit
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    i'm not one for places with large groups of people...i'd have more fun getting smoking my weed and drinking at my own place than going out and paying for it and being stuck around a bunch of people that annoy me

yea, i'm super social...idk if that comes thru my posts or not lol i hate being stuck in the house and when we go out- im the only one who doesn't "pre-game" and drink before we go in..cause I like being around a crowd when I drink. We're so opposite lmao
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    because your losing right now....SMH at you happy this went diamond when half this ? is a roast on your delusional ass.

I. WILL. NOT. LOSE.

cuz Du is still breathing.
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dizz mad ? 's thread went diamond
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Kai will be cheating on her habibi and ? an ic poster soon. The signs get more blatant by the day.

cosign.......
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »

damn,that foul shawty....Kat got a bright future
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    damn,that foul shawty....Kat got a bright future

lol that had nothing to do with Kat lmao
  • Blue Virgo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A few posts should be deleted and thread should be locked--you know, so it won't be diamond.
    OR
    merge it with Dizz's thread (any thread will do) and let him get the credit.
  • jackthemack
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dizz mad ? 's thread went diamond

On actual substance smh.
This discussion has been closed.