The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You live & learn. I still got scars from that second story. $500. No ? . SMH.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My Bald Mom Made This Vegetable Lasagna That Made Everyone ?
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My Bald Mom Made This Vegetable Lasagna That Made Everyone ?
    Talk about some arousing lasagna...
    There was this chick that her dad was the preacher.And I was in love wit her.I liked her a lot.At the time I was hustling and she was the smartest chick in 12th grade.I mean shawty was bad but wouldnt give it up to nobody.Anyways in valentines day I gave her a rose.

I found out a week later she was dating a dude wit a benz.lol

shiiet I was in 12th grade I couldn´t compete with that.

I bet nowadays, she can't find a man to wife her up, and she has at least 3 kids by 3 different dudes. lol
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this is why we need more male figures in the community.
    to stop this kind of brutal ? , i got real bad one from homeboy when we was 14

My homeboy invited this chick to come to great america with my freinds.
    she was a dime looked like lisa ray. we go to pick her up
    and she got two of her freinds with her so now its its 8 of us going to great america.

we get to the gate me and my homies go in and o girl "" lisa"" is standing there with her 2 freinds.
    They didnt have no money and lisa had told her homegirls that my homie was gonna pay for all three
    of them. so my homie paid 150.00 for alll of them to get in the park,and then he bought all three of them ? food.
    these other two ? were not even invited. and this ? hugging and squeezing on my homie the whole time.
    i didnt really notice bcuz i had this fine spanish chick with me and at that time i was just concerned
    with getting my ? wet.

so these older white kids at great america invite us to a party, we get there and its real diverse older blk ppl
    spanish ppl etc. my homies girl disappear. I catch therm at the bar,BUYING drinks for these older ?
    i tell my homie he in denial,and lisa is denying so we about to leave my homie go to grab lisa and her homegirl.

here comes to the ether she tell this ? that she staying with these older ? tonight
    she 13 these ? was like 24, she then tellls him thank you and to call her so he can take her
    shopping again so lisa and her home girls stay with the older ? and ? them ? .

my homie was quiet as hell on the ride home i convinced him to cut that ? loose
    especially after she called a week later asking for my homie to take her and her freinds shopping.

? man this was at 14 those ? are prolly hookers now
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    when i was like 9/10...u know u have them stupid relationships that dont even mean anything...anyway i was with this white chick called Laura. and out the blue she broke up with me and didnt tell me why. i didnt really give a ? ? like i sed i was like 9 or 10. anyway a few days later i sitting behind her but she didnt know and her friend must have asked her y she broke up with me, i kept quiet ? i wanted to hear y and this chick actually sed "my ma sed im not allowed to date black boys".

the first time i ever experienced racism, and i was so ? , had me wanting to be white for a few days....no lie...im ahamed of it now. oh im mixed race btw
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this is why we need more male figures in the community.
    to stop this kind of brutal ? , i got real bad one from homeboy when we was 14

My homeboy invited this chick to come to great america with my freinds.
    she was a dime looked like lisa ray. we go to pick her up
    and she got two of her freinds with her so now its its 8 of us going to great america.

we get to the gate me and my homies go in and o girl "" lisa"" is standing there with her 2 freinds.
    They didnt have no money and lisa had told her homegirls that my homie was gonna pay for all three
    of them. so my homie paid 150.00 for alll of them to get in the park,and then he bought all three of them ? food.
    these other two ? were not even invited. and this ? hugging and squeezing on my homie the whole time.
    i didnt really notice bcuz i had this fine spanish chick with me and at that time i was just concerned
    with getting my ? wet.

so these older white kids at great america invite us to a party, we get there and its real diverse older blk ppl
    spanish ppl etc. my homies girl disappear. I catch therm at the bar,BUYING drinks for these older ?
    i tell my homie he in denial,and lisa is denying so we about to leave my homie go to grab lisa and her homegirl.

here comes to the ether she tell this ? that she staying with these older ? tonight
    she 13 these ? was like 24, she then tellls him thank you and to call her so he can take her
    shopping again so lisa and her home girls stay with the older ? and ? them ? .

my homie was quiet as hell on the ride home i convinced him to cut that ? loose
    especially after she called a week later asking for my homie to take her and her freinds shopping.

? man this was at 14 those ? are prolly hookers now

damn ? start that ? from as young as 13???????? ? its like they a programmed to play and use their sexuality to get what they want
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ politicalthug202, I would never want a female whos been ? since 13.esp if she been ? grown men since 13...scusting

Ive never been rejected but I suffered a huge L about 2 years ago that I would never dare to share, not even with my closest of friends and family
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ politicalthug202, I would never want a female whos been ? since 13.esp if she been ? grown men since 13...scusting

Ive never been rejected but I suffered a huge L about 2 years ago that I would never dare to share, not even with my closest of friends and family

You may tell the story...
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tell that story ?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? thati forgot most of mine.
    stay happier that way.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ politicalthug202, i would never want a female whos been ? since 13.esp if she been ? grown men since 13...scusting

ive never been rejected but i suffered a huge l about 2 years ago that i would never dare to share, not even with my closest of friends and family

yo family aint in here,so tell it

Do you have a disease??? somebody?what!!??
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I remember I got cancelled on but Im a loner so I still went to the event alone, he was their .......... with her :(
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I remember I got cancelled on but Im a loner so I still went to the event alone, he was their .......... with her :(

You let him ? ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

they were holding hands/
    and Ill never be the same/
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm a young ? man so I still remember my prom night man.

I'm young right, so I simped a bit man. This girl asks me right, to go with her im coo with it right. I tell her I had feelings for the ? , and I get that she doesn't have the same feeling back right? So we go to this prom ? man and I pay for the ticket, dinner and some extra shti right? well, she decides while im off walking around real quick that it was cool to go out and dance with some other guy, grindin and ? . we had grinded and stuff a bit but not for long. And she had told me earlier she didnt wanna do that ? with me because she might get sweaty and ? , and next thing I know, that ? gettin play that I didn't. ? man, embarassing as hell and my homeboys saw it too. And her reply was that we were friends and it wasnt the same because he's a stranger, I'm like ? ? you.

Moral of the story: neveer trust a hoe. Ever. Ever. "Catch feelings get burned, these ? only want what I've earned"
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options

told you to just go with me
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    told you to just go with moe

Hell yeah!
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not getting rejected only to be led on >>> brutally honest rejection.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hell yeah!

lmao... ? you ? lol
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    raevanaa wrote: »
    not getting rejected only to be led on >>> brutally honest rejection.

you look hot wit all them tats...
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao... ? you ? lol

I ain't do ? , bruh! LOL
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you look hot wit all them tats...you should let my ? Moe J hit that.

? ain't never lied! *daps*
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've got rejected....but I'm unfit for this thread.

My ? .
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? ain't never lied! *daps*

props no prob bruh
This discussion has been closed.