The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn...ya brother did some hoe ? ....
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wow @ Norm's story.

I got one from more than half-a-lifetime ago (as I'm now 28 and this went down when I was 12):

I met a girl by the name of Renee at a skating rink. We hit it off pretty well. Now, she was 14 and I was kinda young, but I guess it didn't matter back then. However, as I couldn't drive, we really didn't see each other much, so most of our relationship was through the phone on some youn boy ? .

? was cool for about three months and for whatever reason, I fell for her. Mostly, it was the fact that she was my first girlfriend, so I was just hyped to have one. Anyway, one day she calls and my brother (who's 15) picks up the phone. Now, I wasn't there for this....

About a month later, he tells me - in front of his boys (like three of them) - that "your little girlfriend sounds cute, and yeah...I'm about to hit that." At first, I was "get the ? outta here, you don't even know who she is."

Then he starts telling me about how they've been rapping on the phone for the last month, how hyped I was that she was my girl, when he as going to come over and bang it out, and she agreed. Now, me being young and all, I was angry as hell, still hoping that this was a lie but just ? he could do that in front of his boys.

I call her up, and she tells me "I'm sorry, but I'm dating your brother now. I didn't want to hurt you", and some other ? .

? was like my heart melted. I didn't smile for like two weeks. All I did was frown and tear up. I think I was more ? at him then anyone. For years, I never forgave him for it, and even though we've moved waaaay on from it, I don't think I've fully trusted him since. But, we're brothers, and I stuck by him all those years he was locked up, as I was pretty much the only non-parent to visit him while he was locked up.

As for her, I heard he got her pregnant with twins, but she had an abortion. And would you believe some time later (when I was a Sr. in high school) we hooked up later...no relationship ? , I just hit it a couple of times and left her ass when I went off to college.

So all's well that ends well, right?

That's some ? ass ? i wish my brother would cross that line wit me lol ... We respect each other too much
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Shrapnel all over this thread....lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    these hoes aint ? but....

lol @I didn't smile for like two weeks. All I did was frown and tear up.

hahahahaha damn homie

You talking like you ain't got a war story. LOL
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wow @ Norm's story.

I got one from more than half-a-lifetime ago (as I'm now 28 and this went down when I was 12):

I met a girl by the name of Renee at a skating rink. We hit it off pretty well. Now, she was 14 and I was kinda young, but I guess it didn't matter back then. However, as I couldn't drive, we really didn't see each other much, so most of our relationship was through the phone on some youn boy ? .

? was cool for about three months and for whatever reason, I fell for her. Mostly, it was the fact that she was my first girlfriend, so I was just hyped to have one. Anyway, one day she calls and my brother (who's 15) picks up the phone. Now, I wasn't there for this....

About a month later, he tells me - in front of his boys (like three of them) - that "your little girlfriend sounds cute, and yeah...I'm about to hit that." At first, I was "get the ? outta here, you don't even know who she is."

Then he starts telling me about how they've been rapping on the phone for the last month, how hyped I was that she was my girl, when he as going to come over and bang it out, and she agreed. Now, me being young and all, I was angry as hell, still hoping that this was a lie but just ? he could do that in front of his boys.

I call her up, and she tells me "I'm sorry, but I'm dating your brother now. I didn't want to hurt you", and some other ? .

? was like my heart melted. I didn't smile for like two weeks. All I did was frown and tear up. I think I was more ? at him then anyone. For years, I never forgave him for it, and even though we've moved waaaay on from it, I don't think I've fully trusted him since. But, we're brothers, and I stuck by him all those years he was locked up, as I was pretty much the only non-parent to visit him while he was locked up.

As for her, I heard he got her pregnant with twins, but she had an abortion. And would you believe some time later (when I was a Sr. in high school) we hooked up later...no relationship ? , I just hit it a couple of times and left her ass when I went off to college.

So all's well that ends well, right?

I would of Michael corleoned his ass and put him to rest like fredo, but karmas a b*/¢#. You came out on top regardless hit and went to college......did u get the degree?
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Hoes gon' be hoes so I couldn't blame Norm's chick

You look like you got a story to tell. LOL
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    junior year in high school, this female asked a ? to homecoming hella elaborately in front of the whole school, and he rejected her...
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not so much a etherous burn of the soul but more a life lesson for my boy:

my boy(mr X), im sure he's a ? ....he a cool dude and ? but he just dont really no how to drop game.....like not in the sense like he says stupid stuff or anything like that, moreso, he'll be chatting to her for about 5 mins (i assume general chit chat like whats yo name, what you do, where you from etc) and then they will both just be standing there in silence and i can see her feeling a lil akward and him with that "im-not-gettin-no-? -again-tonite" look on his face.

but me and my other boy (Mr Z)we always tryna hook him up, not on no pressure ? , just so he can get over that first ? . one time were at a club, and we look over and see him chatting to one chick for a while, so we like "daaaaaaaaaaamn look at MR X", he buys her a drink, and she cuts out for a lil while. we speak to him to see what the deal is, and it seems like he's getting somewhere, so we do a lap, and see her jamming with her girls. no biggie. we continue on.....lil later she calls him over. he goes do his thing, they chopping it up, he gets her another drink, a few mins later she's gon agen....now me and Mr Z we seen strait away what was going on but the ? dude just aint seeing it. he proceeds to hook her up with beverages the whole night, and by the end when were leaving he doesnt even get a number.

we see her outside and were a bit juiced so me and Mr Z start cussing her out something serious, apparantley we made her cry. but ? that. thats some foul ? . Mr X continued to defend her though saying "naaaaaaaah shes cool", we had to school him though....cant have someone on my own team acting like that.

? hoes will be hoes

oh and we seen her at the same club a couple times after that and he still bought her couple drinks, till he finally realised he was just getting used. hopefully his eyes are open the "fairer" sex's treacherous ways
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I know this isn't exactly a simp thread...but some of the ether in here rivals the Simp Chronicles threads on the old IC.

Rey and Norm dropped some epic ? .

Yo I remember that thread. ? was epic. I think we need to bring that back. LOL
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dwelleth not on rejections.
    it has happened though but luckily no one was around to hear the tree fall in the woods.
    got to move on quick and dont take it to personal.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ politicalthug202, I would never want a female whos been ? since 13.esp if she been ? grown men since 13...scusting

Ive never been rejected but I suffered a huge L about 2 years ago that I would never dare to share, not even with my closest of friends and family
    You can't just mention it and then not provide details bruh. And gotdamn at bignorm's story.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Hopefully Fiat Money sees this and is able to post up some quotables from that thread.

Hopefully cause i missed that ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Aight, Imma share.

This was 6 years ago. And to clarify, i am married to a different, better woman, and have 2 kids, so i have a happy ending.
    Unlike this hoe.

Anyway:

When i was playin college football back in the day in El Paso, Texas, i met and fell for a broad at my university.
    We decided to wait until we were both college grads or i was in the league to get married .
    Long story short, a ? did not make it to the league, but got that degree, and she graduated the year after me.
    We began the process of settling down and getting in job/career mode. We lived together an all that.
    The only thing that bothered a ? was that she was needy/selfish type. When i met her, she had a man, but
    he was semi-long distance, and she cancelled him for me. (First warning)
    She always hinted she could not handle a long distance thing.
    She got to play the football star's girlfriend role all those years, and ? was all gravy.

Now, its real world time, and i found out that in El Paso, you cant get a good paying job
    withought being able to speak fluent spanish, which i could not, tho she could, having grown up there.

We dicide that in order for me to find a career, i'd have to move back to Florida where i am from to find out
    good career opportunities. Her job, could transfer all over the country. The only job i could seem to get was being
    a teacher. I did that for one year in EP and hated it.

I moved back here to Jacksonville, Florida, with the whole point being to secure a job so we can get marreid and start
    our life together. Once i got one, she'd move down and live happily ever after. I moved here in late September/ October. It took me until
    Febrary to find a good job,.

Once i got this job, we began prep for her to move here, and she was here by the end of april. Her parents helped her move, and her dad
    and bro came cross country with her with the Uhual and everything. From May-August, ? was all good, but i had this feeling that ?
    was off. I actually had in the back of my mind that she coulda done something while i was out here on the grind, but i ignored it and put it
    in the back of my head. Actually, i did not sleep with here once she got here until she had her period, cuz my biggest fear in life was that
    Maury Povich ? , real talk.

Anyway, one of her stupid new habits was listening to this wack ass interent radio show based in EP that played all this wack ass southwestern
    ? like Baby Bash and all that ? , but she would listen every sunday night.
    Anyway, one sunday night in late August, she tells me that she is leaving me.
    To tell you where my mind was at, i thought she was bothered that i had gained a lil weight,
    only to get hit with that atom bomb.
    ..................................................................................

Turns out, she had started messing with her Ex while i was here getting a job. Her whole family knew about it.
    That ? came from left field. We had been together nearly 6 years, and i TOTALLY trusted her in every way.
    I was on that nice guy steez that hoes dont respect, when it comes down to it.

He was playin the ? role, dedicating songs to her over the radio and ? , keepin her mind occupied.
    He was an ex con, jobless drug dealin type. The "i have no future so i cling onto hoes type". No hate on him,
    that just who he was, and she was the ? broad who falls for that.

Anyway, for the first time in the 3 years we were living together, i checked my own mail the next day.
    She had opened up a joint bank account and was sending him money, since i paid the rent nad most of the bills,
    leaving her entire check almost for her. Thats how i always did in relationships. In essence, she was sending my
    money to him. (like the Red Lobster ? ).

She told me that she was leaving that friday, and that she was getting a Uhaul and her "cousin" was coming to get
    her on friday. So she started packing up her ? in my apartment. I broke the lease and prepared to move to my parents
    crib, i obviously was not going to live there. Because we broke lease, i had to pay $1000. She spent all her dough on the uhaul.
    I was all broken up about it. I figured out htat the "cousin" was him, and he was in town. Me any my ? went to about
    10-15 hotels that week lookin for this ? , lol. It was going to go down. Anyway, Friday morning came, and the Uhaul
    was loaded (i helped)(smh) and she drove off. Presumably to to meet up with him and drove the 2000 miles back to EPT.

I called her dad and told her about her leaving, and it was obvious that he knew, and that he knew who was picking her up.
    That was the worse part. By the way, i looked thru her phone and saw the texts that she had been sending for months,
    there was no going back.

As ETHERIAL as that was, the story of what happened to her since is worse than what happended to me.

Karma is a ? . And, never again will i ever give my whole heart to one of these scandalous ass selfish ass ? .
    And i am marreid lol. I ? up.

Never give a woman everything she wants/asks for. Because ? dont know what they want.
    When they get it, and are not happy, they think that you fell short, not that they dont know what they want.
    This woman has admitted this to me. Also, on top of everything else, she admitted that she stopped taking her pills
    when she moved here, to try to get pregnant. SMH.
    lava_fountains.gif

+

ether.JPG

+

33_15_15---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg?&k=Fire+%2F+Flame+Texture

=

_44667723_burnt_afp466.jpg
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dimethyl Ether is the reason the HOH movement started. Some ? decided to take that ? in stride and absorb that ? in his own way, reading it diagonally:

Dimethyl-ether-2D-flat.png
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn homie lol. You spent ya whole check on that ? then lol. Washing dishes and you took her to a movie and red lobster............you need ya ass beat lmao.

Honestly, i'd rather loose at 18 than to lose later on.

Funny that some of the ladies who burned me hard in the past be on they timeline talkin about "good men", like I didn't write the ? a 6 page love letter. Remembered the most mundane, irrelevant ? she said from 6-7 years word for word & the outfit she wore that day but, hoes rather ? the ? that can't remember what her middle name is. I dont know who's more stupid, the ? or the ? like me who thought highly of those ? .
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ...lotta ether
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh at the flaming ether pic on behalf of my post lol
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Edit nvm i am reading now
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options

Where is the ex's emails? We still waiting on that. LOL
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited May 2011
    Options
    in middle school i had a crush on this chic all year. so finally before the end of school year i decided to write her a poem and i had my boy who was kool with her give it to her. so i'm sittin in class and my boy and said chic walk in the classroom briefly. So my nicca points at me and i see the girl start to chuckle then she ran out. so like 10 min later she calls me out of the class to talk. sayin it was so romantic and she appreciated it but she wasn't feelin me like that etc. needless to say a young nicca was torched but also helped me learn how to deal with these smuts out here.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    in middle school i had a crush on this chic all year. so finally before the end of school year i decided to write her a poem and i had my boy who was kool with her give it to her. so i'm sittin in class and my boy and said chic walk in the classroom briefly. So my nicca points at me and i see the girl start to chuckle then she ran out. so like 10 min later she calls me out of the class to talk. sayin it was so romantic and she appreciated it but she wasn't feelin me like that etc. needless to say a young nicca was torched but also helped me learn how to deal with these smuts out here.

She was nice though. Except for laughing
  • nuyorkwutalk
    nuyorkwutalk Members Posts: 376
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^^ yea could've been totally worse. all my niccas in the class were askin what just happened tho, and i was being super discreet like oh nah she just wanna tell me somethin
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO was she a ? though? That sounded like a regular rejection and she didn't even go hard on you. You're lucky to have even gotten that talk with her in which she said she appreciated the gesture. Seems like an ok girl based on that. Many chicks will let that gas them and try to use it as ammo to embarrass you, especially at that age.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    When I was 18, i was still in love with my ex. We had went out a few years prior but, it didn't work out. We met up again at the city college we were both attending after going to different high schools.

I was still the shy type, i never really moved on a chick unless i knew 90% she was feelin me. Well oh girl, let's call her Tanya, gave me a lot signals she wanted to "try again". Staring long, being extremely touchy, flirty etc. I was in the school library chillin & she came lookin for me. She was like:

"Rey...we never hangout anymore, we should get up"
    "Ugh...ugh, i mean its on you, what you tryna do? (tryna to not sound interested/thirsty)
    "We should go see [random movie], come get met this weekend & we can hang out"
    "Aight, blahblahblahblah, I'll pick you up this friday?" (tryna be as nonchalant as possible)

Friday came. I worked up myself thinkin it gonna a romantic ass date. Didn't even have the decency to call, she Myspaced a ? that her friends were in town & that she couldn't go. Being the young ? i was, I took that as try harder. Her birthday was around the corner. I thought of every thing she ever told me she liked & I got it for her.

4 Bouquets of Roses - check
    CDs of artists she liked - check
    New DVDs - check
    $200 of Vickie Secrets - check
    Chocolate & candies - check
    5 page love letter pouring my soul out - check

All delivered to her house on her birthday morning. She called me up sayin it was the most romantic thing a boy's ever done for her. I thought I was #Winning. Son.....the very next time i saw her at school, she was hugged up with her new boyfriend, who i immediately figured out was the reason she canceled our date in the first place. Im pretty sure that ? got her a teddy bear & got his ? tickled by her tongue while i dropped like $400-$500 tryna be romantic. I could literally feel my soul separated from my body completely e6omir.gife6omir.gife6omir.gif Pure Ether son....

they dont want to be saved

captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif
This discussion has been closed.