The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    'You gonna post those emails?

Nah. I am done. Just though i'd help the thread with some of my personal ethering.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    they dont want to be saved

captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif

lmao @ that gif............

And here's the anti-save-a-? anthem lol
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i was at a club when i was in college. i was dancing with this chick that was pulling out every trick from the BET Uncut videos. i mean, she was pulling on my pants for leverage, bending over, and just grinding like a champion.

anyways, right after her i went to try to dance with this other chick. shorty just tapped her friend and started pointing and laughing. yeah, your boy had on snug pants and was still sporting a fresh ? from dancing with the other chick.

"hurt me soul"
    ~ Lupe Fiasco
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    she be beggin for it, but i realized that what ethers her is me not giving a ? about her no more.
    Like i dont care enough to get my ? hard.

Like i said Gods ether > Norms ether.

Sometimes we ? things up by trying to get revenge.

@shenco........... www.truth.com

this was the most beautiful story of karma i ever heard. anything else and you would've been initiating bad karma upon urself. at least kno u can breath easy and laugh about her. ? her whole genetic history tho. ill ? her with a shirt that has your name on it breh
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    great thread.............much applause
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn man alot of ? hittin home i feel ether again AM I GOIN CRAZY????
  • micisGOD
    micisGOD Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Options
    http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3502471&page=2
    In High School I was on some simp ? . :sadcam: Had a girl I was jocking hard. Took her out to Red Lobster then a movie. In Red Lobster she ordered a gang of food then took most of it home in a doggy bag.
    The next day I hear from my boy that she is in the lunch room with her ex and he is eating Red Lobster. . . . . . . I walk in there and sure enough. She is posted up hugged up on her ex and the cotdam Red Lobster I bought her the day before is in front of that nikka and he is shoveling it in like a Hungry Hungry Hippo.
    She saw me looking at her from across the lunchroom and starts cracking up. Then points to her girls who are around and they all start laughing. The dude looks up from his plate with a damn biscuit in his hand. . Looks at me and grins. Then continues to :eat:
    Man I was in the 10th grade brehs. I had a lil part time job washing dishes at a gotdam Ponderosa Steakhouse. That lil date hurt a nikkas pockets. And her actions ethered my soul. :sadbron: It was good though. I learned from that ? and every girl after that got shytted on until she proved herself.

nice try ? .
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    micisGOD wrote: »

So we goin act like yall SOHH ? aint steal my hairline thread?
  • micisGOD
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So we goin act like yall SOHH ? aint steal my hairline thread?

Has nothin to do with this sorry sack of ? aroma stealin quotes and threads. Hope the wolves eat this nygga alive.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Has nothin to do with this sorry sack of ? aroma stealin quotes and threads.

Yea you right. Ay i signed up but them punk ass mods said i cant use a yahoo email acct so i can see threads but i cant post. WTF?
  • micisGOD
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yea you right. Ay i signed up but them punk ass mods said i cant use a yahoo email acct so i can see threads but i cant post. WTF?

Did the same thing to me, they didnt verify my account for about 3 months...their sign up process is trash.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

and ? ? i stole the first story, second story was mine. i'll paypal you a cookie
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    and ? ? i stole the first story, second story was mine. i'll paypal you a cookie

...I see you still got that bi-sexual drug dealer in your avi; ? 's disgcustin
  • micisGOD
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? thought he was slick too, lmao
    Make it with sprinkles, or they'll never find your jaw again. Join the winnin team ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Since this "ether roast" is still burning strong, grab a box of popcorn. Let's take a trip back to Late Jan to the 3rd week Feb of 1996.

I was 18 years old in my senior year of high school. Man I was on some square ? back in that time when it came to females. I met this girl in the arcade that was going to school at Hampton University. She was the same age as me, but she was at HU. She was there with this one unattractive obese girl. Stick a pin in that. We'll come back to that. We hit it off and exchange numbers. She was staying on campus at Hampton University.

Now keep in mind, it was my senior year of high school, so I was working a job bagging groceries for tips only. I had a school schedule where I only had to take three classes, then I drove to work and mashed for my rations. Any way me and this chick were talking on the phone almost every other night getting to know each other. (Mistake #1 Make a date to meet up and get the hell off the phone.) Things are cool between us, but it was hard to see other due to schedule conflicts. We did see each other though. We were just seeing each other. Kissed and all that stuff, but I was trying to lock her down. Hadn't even sexed the chick either. (Mistake #2. If a female is feeling you, she'll make time for you.) Anyway, word spread due to my boy telling everyone that I was messing with a college woman. It's amazing how women that dissed you or didn't give you the time of day are on you when they get the word. My boy was proud as hell. He never pulled that off, and he pulled chicks. I keep it cool though. My thinking was why mess with a female in high school when you're spitting at a college woman and is receptive.

So time goes on it it's now close to Valentine's Day. The day for women and simp ass ? . I had plans on showing her a good time on Valentine's Day. I remember I had got off of work and went to the mall, to look at something. I finished doing what I had to do, so I thought, I would stop through the arcade and play some Mortal Kombat 3. After I got my ass beat, as I was looking to play another game, lo and behold, I see shorty and her obese double chin friend in the spot. So of course I go over to speak. Man, she had a surprised expression on her face. (Mistake #3. Always pay attention to body language.) She was all stuttering and everything. Due to the fact that I was L7 dude back then, I didn't peep that something was wrong. She was talking about she wasn't feeling well and blah blah blah. I told her to just call me later. Of course she calls, and I'm thinking everything is kosher.

So now like a couple of days from Valentine's Day, I'm busting my ass of for tips. I was motivated as hell. I get the money, I got this chick some expensive chocolate and White roses. White roses ain't cheap son, especially when it's a bouquet and you're in high school. So the day night before Valentine's Day she hits me up. I told her I'm going to be coming through to Hampton University campus. She's is like "I can't wait to see you".

Valentine's Day 1996. After I get out of school and work for a little while to try and recoup some of the money I spent, I call to let her know I'm on the way. So I drive to the campus. I head to her dorm building with the white roses and expensive chocolate with a big ass Kool-Aid grin thinking I'm on some Don Juan suave ? with my square ass. I get to the receptionist desk:

Me: "I'm here to see ____________"

Receptionist: What's the room number?

Me: "number......."

Ok have a seat on that couch over there and I'll page her. We don't allow men much less people that don't go to this school up in the girl's room. (This was actually true in that time.)

Me: "Thanks"

So my ass is sitting there for15 mins wondering what's going on. The receptionist says to me, that she spoke to her roommate, I'm assuming that she's on the way down because her roommate was there. So like a sucka, I'm waiting for another 5 mins. (Mistake #4. A woman should value your time.) Her roommate comes down and sees me on the couch. Keep in mind, I've only talked to her briefly on the phone to ask if shorty was in other times I had called. But this is my 1st time seeing her. She was fine as hell. She was better looking than the girl I was messing with. The convo goes like this:

Roommate: "You must be_________"

Me: "Yeah that's me. Who are you?"

Roommate: "I'm _________'s roommate.

Me: "Oh yeah. How are you? Where's ______? She knew I was coming and was supposed to be here."

Roommate begins to sit next to me

Roommate: "She's not here. I paged her as soon as the receptionist called. She said that she was and wasn't going to be back in time."

Me: "The ? you mean she ain't going to be back on time? I've been waiting for 20 mins. You can't be serious. I drove up here and she knew I was coming."

Roommate: "I feel bad about that. She didn't even mention to me that she had company coming through." (Looking back on this, that ? knew something was up.)

Me: "Ok, good looking out coming down to tell me what she should had done."

First thing I did was threw them damn roses away. It wasn't like they were going to give the money back. I gave the expensive chocolate to my mom.

Three days later which was on a Sunday. I worked an extra shift to get my money back which I did. So I get back home, said what's up to mom and sat in the recliner to watch some TV. A few minutes later the phone rings, and my mom answers it. She tells me I got a phone call. So she hands me the phone and it's this ? on the phone.

Her: "How are you? I haven't heard from you"

Me: "Why the ? would you hear from me?"

Her: "Because we always talk."

Me: "I came to your dorm and your roommate was saying you weren't there, and you knew I was coming through."

Her: "I couldn't call because you were on the way."

Me: "That's why I got a ? pager! You should had beeped me."

Her: "You're right, I should had paged you. My roommate said you had some things in your hand."

Me: "Yeah, ? that cost some money."

Her: "Do you still have them?"

Me: "Have you lost your damn mind?"

Her: "I'm so sorry. Well there's something I need to talk to you about. Do you remember when you had bumped into me and my friend at the arcade?"

Me: "Yeah."

Her: "Well, the reason I was shocked to see you was because my friend and I were hanging out with these Juniors on campus."

Me: "What does that have to do with anything? (I was on some square ? for real at this moment.)

Her: "Well, It's a guy that I liked when I first came on campus, but he started to talk to me and things just went on from there."

Me: "And this was around the time we were seeing each other."

Her: "Yes. On the day you came by to see me, he had called. He said he had something he wanted to show me." You didn't know it, but you played against him in Mortal Kombat. (This ? beat my ass in the game and then scooped up the chick. That's a "L" of epic proportions.)

Me: "Right."

Her: He had bought me this tennis bracelet and told me how much he really liked me." (I'm sure that's not the only thing her gave her. SMH)

Me: "I don't give a ? !"

Her: "I'm sorry, but I really like him. I'm going to be with him. I do have some good news though."

Me: How the hell can there be any good news? You dropped me like a bad parent!"

Her: Well, there's a girl that you've spoke to that thinks you're cute and felt bad about what happened to you on Valentine's Day. I gave her your number.

At this point, I'm thinking: "Oh ? , the fine ass roommate! I'm going to be alright."

Me: "Ok whatever. I hung up.

The next day. I had the day off work. I come home, and my mom said that some girl called asking for me. She hands me the phone number. I'm thinking it's the roommate. I don't recognize the number. My mom said it was a cell. So I call the number. The chick that it turns out to be wasn't the fine ass roommate, but that obese ? that was her friend! She's on the phone telling me that she liked me from the 1st time she saw me, but I was paying attention to her friend. I told her ass not to call me any more. This ? still tried to call for the next two days. I told my mom, I don't want to talk to her. So when mom picked up the phone, she told her, "My son had already told you he didn't want to talk to you and you keep calling him. Now I'm telling you, don't call here anymore."

That was ether at least that's what I thought until I read Ray ? 's story. LOL

I even got a Valentine's Day story for 1997 as well. SMH
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options

You stealing stories B? SMH
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options

Thats a LONG ASS story my ? . Ima have to read it on a ? break
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The year was 2004. I was a freshman in college and decided i'd stay with my high school sweetheart (that is to say I was ? whipped something serious). I would go home every 2 weeks to visit this broad, fawn over her, spend my hard earned money on her. I'd call her every night and spend about an hour talking about ? . A typical convo would go like this:

"How was your day ? ?"

"Oh it was fine, how was yours?"

"Man philosophy class was crazy today, let me tell you"

And etc. Freshman girls back on my campus were throwing it around like crazy, but me being the ? that I was, I refused to partake believing that I had something working back home. But there were warning signings I should have seen coming. She was your typical valley-girl cheerleader in the middle of a rural area. Which means their idea of fun was drinking and ? in someone's basement. Not even a month after I started school, she told me she cheated, and that it was an accident and begged for me to take her back. About a month afterwards, I did. Super simp status.

Flash forward to spring in 2005. She has her prom, so I decide to go with her. Got the rented tuxedo and everything. Showed up to her place to pick her up. As we're driving to the place, I can tell this won't go well. The conversation is terse. Every question I ask is a one-word response. She's not making eye-contact.

"How's it going" I ask

"Fine" she says non-chalantly, looking out the window.

"You excited for tonight?"

She smirks, "I guess". I'm thinking, what the ? , is she on her period or something? We get to the prom and ? gets awful real quick. She joins her girlfriends and starts dancing. I'm standing there trying to get in, and she immediately grabs her friends and goes off to sit. I go to sit, she ignores and starts talking it up with some dudes, and goes to dance with one of them. This continues for a while b4 I get finally get what's going on. What proceeds next is three hours of utter humiliation. I'm sitting there at her prom, drinking iced tea all by myself at the table, watching as my own girl could shoulders the ? out of me at her own prom. Mind you, I know no one at this prom. So its not even like I could talk to anyone. Couples are passing by me, looking at her on the dance floor w/ some dudes and her g/f's, then looking back at me at the table, and just being like "damn homie". is ? are passing by being like "gotdayum, you in college ? ? You at a high school prom getting showed up by a senior". Trying to salvage the situation, I go up and try to dance again with her. She performs this Jackie-Chan like move getting away from me and right next to some other dude she's dancing with. I try to play it off by dancing by myself like I wasn't even trying to dance with her, but its impossible. I end up standing on the floor like an idiot, while my girl grinding up some dude. I turn around and I see the kids who were on the football team, pointing, whispering, and just laughing. WOAT moment.

You would think that my simping would have stopped, but it didn't. I'm shell shocked at this point, and not knowing what to do, I continue with the evening. I drop her off at her friend's place, and we hang out for a bit. More cold shoulder. After twenty minutes of her talking to her friends about the after-party they bout to go to (which she didnt even mention me, so presumably I'm not invited), I'm like "well I guess I should go". Not missing a beat, she's like "cool". And that was that. That night, I go home, call up my best friend, I just explain to him the situation, and just start bawling over the phone. Real ? made, but this is the degree of how simped up I was.

The next two days are a blur. She calls me up on a Sunday and says "I dont think we should see each other anymore". I'm like "yea, well thanks for the way that you did it" She's like "I'm sorry that you feel that way" and hangs up.

As I reflect as I type this, I realize that this was a necessary part of my growth as a man. The old, simp-ass arbitration needed to die a horrible death in order for the new arbitration to rise from the ashes. After this event, I redidicated my life to giving these nothing but hard ? and bubblegum. It became a life goal to be hard on these hoes, the same way that she was hard on me. I really just stopped giving a ? about these ? . Matter of fact, I kinda got a kick out of ? with them now. Each and everyone of them needs to pay for what happened. Much like 9/11, I will never forget.

Epilogue: Our last communication was in 2007 when she tried to facebook friend me. I promptly responded by telling her to ? off and never contact me again, to which she responded "lol, whatever you say!". She dated one of my high school classmates, and had him friend me in a feeble attempt at retaliation. I accepted, b/c the fact that she was dating this kid amused me. The relationship didn't last. She is now working in retail somewhere, and I think she has a kid. As for me, I just graduated from law school.

I win.
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Since this "ether roast" is still burning strong, grab a box of popcorn. Let's take a trip back to Late Jan to the 3rd week Feb of 1996.

I was 18 years old in my senior year of high school. Man I was on some square ? back in that time when it came to females. I met this girl in the arcade that was going to school at Hampton University. She was the same age as me, but she was at HU. She was there with this one unattractive obese girl. Stick a pin in that. We'll come back to that. We hit it off and exchange numbers. She was staying on campus at Hampton University.

Now keep in mind, it was my senior year of high school, so I was working a job bagging groceries for tips only. I had a school schedule where I only had to take three classes, then I drove to work and mashed for my rations. Any way me and this chick were talking on the phone almost every other night getting to know each other. (Mistake #1 Make a date to meet up and get the hell off the phone.) Things are cool between us, but it was hard to see other due to schedule conflicts. We did see each other though. We were just seeing each other. Kissed and all that stuff, but I was trying to lock her down. Hadn't even sexed the chick either. (Mistake #2. If a female is feeling you, she'll make time for you.) Anyway, word spread due to my boy telling everyone that I was messing with a college woman. It's amazing how women that dissed you or didn't give you the time of day are on you when they get the word. My boy was proud as hell. He never pulled that off, and he pulled chicks. I keep it cool though. My thinking was why mess with a female in high school when you're spitting at a college woman and is receptive.

So time goes on it it's now close to Valentine's Day. The day for women and simp ass ? . I had plans on showing her a good time on Valentine's Day. I remember I had got off of work and went to the mall, to look at something. I finished doing what I had to do, so I thought, I would stop through the arcade and play some Mortal Kombat 3. After I got my ass beat, as I was looking to play another game, lo and behold, I see shorty and her obese double chin friend in the spot. So of course I go over to speak. Man, she had a surprised expression on her face. (Mistake #3. Always pay attention to body language.) She was all stuttering and everything. Due to the fact that I was L7 dude back then, I didn't peep that something was wrong. She was talking about she wasn't feeling well and blah blah blah. I told her to just call me later. Of course she calls, and I'm thinking everything is kosher.

So now like a couple of days from Valentine's Day, I'm busting my ass of for tips. I was motivated as hell. I get the money, I got this chick some expensive chocolate and White roses. White roses ain't cheap son, especially when it's a bouquet and you're in high school. So the day night before Valentine's Day she hits me up. I told her I'm going to be coming through to Hampton University campus. She's is like "I can't wait to see you".

Valentine's Day 1996. After I get out of school and work for a little while to try and recoup some of the money I spent, I call to let her know I'm on the way. So I drive to the campus. I head to her dorm building with the white roses and expensive chocolate with a big ass Kool-Aid grin thinking I'm on some Don Juan suave ? with my square ass. I get to the receptionist desk:

Me: "I'm here to see ____________"

Receptionist: What's the room number?

Me: "number......."

Ok have a seat on that couch over there and I'll page her. We don't allow men much less people that don't go to this school up in the girl's room. (This was actually true in that time.)

Me: "Thanks"

So my ass is sitting there for15 mins wondering what's going on. The receptionist says to me, that she spoke to her roommate, I'm assuming that she's on the way down because her roommate was there. So like a sucka, I'm waiting for another 5 mins. (Mistake #4. A woman should value your time.) Her roommate comes down and sees me on the couch. Keep in mind, I've only talked to her briefly on the phone to ask if shorty was in other times I had called. But this is my 1st time seeing her. She was fine as hell. She was better looking than the girl I was messing with. The convo goes like this:

Roommate: "You must be_________"

Me: "Yeah that's me. Who are you?"

Roommate: "I'm _________'s roommate.

Me: "Oh yeah. How are you? Where's ______? She knew I was coming and was supposed to be here."

Roommate begins to sit next to me

Roommate: "She's not here. I paged her as soon as the receptionist called. She said that she was and wasn't going to be back in time."

Me: "The ? you mean she ain't going to be back on time? I've been waiting for 20 mins. You can't be serious. I drove up here and she knew I was coming."

Roommate: "I feel bad about that. She didn't even mention to me that she had company coming through." (Looking back on this, that ? knew something was up.)

Me: "Ok, good looking out coming down to tell me what she should had done."

First thing I did was threw them damn roses away. It wasn't like they were going to give the money back. I gave the expensive chocolate to my mom.

Three days later which was on a Sunday. I worked an extra shift to get my money back which I did. So I get back home, said what's up to mom and sat in the recliner to watch some TV. A few minutes later the phone rings, and my mom answers it. She tells me I got a phone call. So she hands me the phone and it's this ? on the phone.

Her: "How are you? I haven't heard from you"

Me: "Why the ? would you hear from me?"

Her: "Because we always talk."

Me: "I came to your dorm and your roommate was saying you weren't there, and you knew I was coming through."

Her: "I couldn't call because you were on the way."

Me: "That's why I got a ? pager! You should had beeped me."

Her: "You're right, I should had paged you. My roommate said you had some things in your hand."

Me: "Yeah, ? that cost some money."

Her: "Do you still have them?"

Me: "Have you lost your damn mind?"

Her: "I'm so sorry. Well there's something I need to talk to you about. Do you remember when you had bumped into me and my friend at the arcade?"

Me: "Yeah."

Her: "Well, the reason I was shocked to see you was because my friend and I were hanging out with these Juniors on campus."

Me: "What does that have to do with anything? (I was on some square ? for real at this moment.)

Her: "Well, It's a guy that I liked when I first came on campus, but he started to talk to me and things just went on from there."

Me: "And this was around the time we were seeing each other."

Her: "Yes. On the day you came by to see me, he had called. He said he had something he wanted to show me." You didn't know it, but you played against him in Mortal Kombat. (This ? beat my ass in the game and then scooped up the chick. That's a "L" of epic proportions.)

Me: "Right."

Her: He had bought me this tennis bracelet and told me how much he really liked me." (I'm sure that's not the only thing her gave her. SMH)

Me: "I don't give a ? !"

Her: "I'm sorry, but I really like him. I'm going to be with him. I do have some good news though."

Me: How the hell can there be any good news? You dropped me like a bad parent!"

Her: Well, there's a girl that you've spoke to that thinks you're cute and felt bad about what happened to you on Valentine's Day. I gave her your number.

At this point, I'm thinking: "Oh ? , the fine ass roommate! I'm going to be alright."

Me: "Ok whatever. I hung up.

The next day. I had the day off work. I come home, and my mom said that some girl called asking for me. She hands me the phone number. I'm thinking it's the roommate. I don't recognize the number. My mom said it was a cell. So I call the number. The chick that it turns out to be wasn't the fine ass roommate, but that obese ? that was her friend! She's on the phone telling me that she liked me from the 1st time she saw me, but I was paying attention to her friend. I told her ass not to call me any more. This ? still tried to call for the next two days. I told my mom, I don't want to talk to her. So when mom picked up the phone, she told her, "My son had already told you he didn't want to talk to you and you keep calling him. Now I'm telling you, don't call here anymore."

That was ether at least that's what I thought until I read Ray ? 's story. LOL

I even got a Valentine's Day story for 1997 as well. SMH

SMH at you smashing the obese chic.
    What high school you go to?

PHS?
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Arbitration's statements here are full of win:

As I reflect as I type this, I realize that this was a necessary part of my growth as a man. The old, simp-ass arbitration needed to die a horrible death in order for the new arbitration to rise from the ashes. After this event, I redidicated my life to giving these nothing but hard ? and bubblegum. It became a life goal to be hard on these hoes, the same way that she was hard on me. I really just stopped giving a ? about these ? . Matter of fact, I kinda got a kick out of ? with them now. Each and everyone of them needs to pay for what happened. Much like 9/11, I will never forget.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    stand up and clap for arbitrations story
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Arbitration's statements here are full of win:

see........ thats why I ? with you Norm...... this paragraph is whats up
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    stand up and clap for arbitrations story

• Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

sue me. i dont got a reason to lie, first story was a jawn i read on SOHH to get the thread kicked off, second story was an etherous fatality i received via Janee _______ back in 2006.
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    see........ thats why I ? with you Norm...... this paragraph is whats up

This discussion has been closed.