The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    SMH at you smashing the obese chic.
    What high school you go to?

PHS?

Read the story again. I didn't mess with the obese chick. Nah I didn't go to Phoebus.
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thats a LONG ASS story my ? . Ima have to read it on a ? break

Yeah but it's entertaining as hell. LOL
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah but it's entertaining as hell. LOL

damn but dude beat you at mortal kombat....? man, thats just cruel...she coulda left that bit out
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Read the story again. I didn't mess with the obese chick. Nah I didn't go to Phoebus.

It was a joke man
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    damn but dude beat you at mortal kombat....? man, thats just cruel...she coulda left that bit out

dude had the flawless victory, son
  • The Lloyd
    The Lloyd Members Posts: 3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Got two storys that ? me up, but made me who i am today.

The first started when i was 14, i was nieve as hell and had a massive crush on this girl in my english and science class. Was hell trying to even concentrate in them lessons, made it worse as i was put in a higher set for both so none of my boys were with me. Every lesson i would think about attempting to talk to her, but would crumble at every opportunity. To cut a long story short i ended up with her number through a friend of a friend of hers who i was cool with at the time.

I ran game on her and told her that i liked her. She told me that i was a nice dude and she liked me aswell, i was just too shy to make a move with people around me. This ? went on for months with me getting more and more restless with the situation. We would text every now and then, i started hanging with a mutural friend of ours, we got ? one night and she told me that the girl i liked was just playing me on as she enjoyed the attention. I was hella mad at the ? , i never wanted to see her again. I got over that fast and saw her a few years later at a party, had the perfect chance to smash but turned the other cheek and made a move on another girl. ? that ? .

The second was what truely made me who i am now. I was 18 at the time, just lost my grammar and was pretty much ? up, no job, no qualifications, no nothing. Got talking to this ? , ended up jumping into a relationship when quite honestly, i didn't want one. ? was cool for a few weeks, got a job, moved out and was finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, the ? then turned and ended up getting me into ? . Booked us a trip outta town for her birthday when i was at work without my knowledge and sprung it on me before i could put holidays in (probation period). Ended up losing my job over the ? . I fell out with my cousin over the ? aswell because she caused drama with me and him. One occasion i was making some food for me and one of my boys when the ? starts getting all demanding, ? made me want to punch her, but im too good for that. Too top it off she didn't share the same morality when she punched me in the face for no reason what so ever. I just took that ? and was the better person to not act upon aggression. To top all of this off the ? had a tumor throughout the relationshit, gave her all the support she wanted and tried to make the time as easy as possible for her (it was non cancerous, the op was low risk and was taken out as a precaution. She got over it and less than 8 weeks later when she didnt need the support she decided to break up with me, i was like what the ? . We ended up meeting again to exchange things, ended up hitting again and trying to make something. Then i was getting ready to go out with my ? , ? wants to break up using text, i saw ? red, made me want to stab the ? . Ended up going out that night and just hitting on every female with a pulse. In the weeks after that i ended up back at my pops house, ? sprung bill after bill my way, was impossible to even survive finacialy at that point, her father was harrassing me for money every 5 mins, ended up waiting on the front of mine with an axe when he said he was coming to snap my neck, the ? never turned up. ? hit the lowest point when she started texting me saying ? like "i cant believe i ever loved you" and "your father dosent deserve a son like you, he is a good man". That plus the financial ? made me want to ? my self. Two weeks after this i ended up going on holiday with the fam, ended up regaining my confidence there by messing with 3 girls there, the ? made me see the light and that that ? holds no authority over my life.

Looking back if it wasn't for them two experiences, i wouldnt be where i am now. Been in a relationship for nearly a year and a half now, no stress attached to it. Going to university in September and have no money problems what so ever. Whilst the last ? who ? me up, is unemployed and single (she started spreading that i used to beat her up and cheat on her, a mutual friend who knew her and her ex witnessed all of this then told people the true extent of what she was like, needless to say nobody even likes the ? now and dude was quick to jump off that ? )
  • bdbdbd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    da champ wrote: »

lol i bet the obese chick was standing there like "FINISH HIM"
  • da champ
    da champ Members Posts: 1,091
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    lol i bet the obese chick was standing there like "FINISH HIM"

excellent.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao @ her telling you she dont know why she loved you and that your father dont deserve a son like you
  • The Lloyd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    lmao @ her telling you she dont know why she loved you and that your father dont deserve a son like you

Aye ? burnt like a mother ? , later found out she was saying it to make me bite as she wanted to get to me. Never showed the ? anything but "lol"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    reading some of these stories...i'd feel like I ? up as a father if some of this ? happened to my son lol
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Lloyd wrote: »
    Aye ? burnt like a mother ? , later found out she was saying it to make me bite as she wanted to get to me. Never showed the ? anything but "lol"

yeah man.. she just wanted to make you mad... good thing you aint spazz on her
  • bdbdbd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ah damn, cant believe i forgot this one, this was the most epic of rejections i ever experienced.

so yeh i got with this girl in university, she was my first serious relationship, i messed with chicks before but she was the only one who i did relationship type ? with.
    i think ? she was my first serious girlfriend, i kinda clouded my judgement...i was madly in love with this girl (atleast thats what i thought). But she had some serious issues, e.g. she was a passive liar, on like our first date we got a lil ? and got mad open with each other (im like that anyway) but then she told me when she was younger she got dragged off a bus by a group of boys she knew and they ? her.....i came to find out later she was lying. yeh she was a different kinda crazy.

anyway over the three years we were together im finding it crazy hard to remember any good times we had.....like we had those pleasant times, chilling together and catching joke, but nothing that makes me think ahhhh i miss that ? . In fact it was three years of hell. She was needy, ? , unecessarily jealous, i always bought her stuff and if i didnt it would be a problem (i know i failed for that but i was young) and we broke up many times. But for some reason i stayed with her....to be honest i think the problems kinda kept me interested in a wierd way, ? it was never boring.

But anyway the main problem was her ex......she converted to islam for him before i knew her, so i always knew deep down she felt something for him, and me and this dude would always go at it (never physical, just verbal). And somehow he was always a part of her life....like she would be at my house, he would call her, she would take the call outside and then come back mad wierd. ohhh yeah, and the first time we broke up (we shared a class in uni btw) i was sitting down in class, she sat next to me and wrote me a note saying she cant talk to me anymore, i wrote back y, and she wrote ? she's back with her ex....i couldnt cause a scene ? we were in the middle of sociology, but i swear i wanted to dropkick anyone...anything....anyway we get back together a few months lata....and then we continue to break up and get together many times

two years down the line, we seperated again and im finally over her but were friends, i tell her im going on holiday and she gets ? like "why u aint invite me?" i start arguin with her like "why the ? would i"....in the end she gets her mum to call me up (this is a 23 year old girl were talking about btw) and starts begging me to invite her daughter.
    i end up letting her come along, my friends are ? , im ? , shes happy. we end up getting back together on holiday, and im back in my ? up place of depending on her love for happiness....

heres the worst bit.....so a couple months after the holiday, were still together talking bout marriage and ? .......one day she comes round my house and we start fooling around....well in fact she lies back whilst i give her maximum pleasure, and as i move in to get mines she pulls back, im like "what you doin, can i get some" and then she laughs and says no. in a ? up way. so im like wateva and go to the toilet and knock one out. 2 days lata im talking on the fone and she says we shouldnt be together, im confused as ? and ask her why, she just says something like ? it aint working, but i sense something familiar in her tone so i ask if its about her ex, and she replies "yes, me and him are getting married next month"

i swear i felt like my heart had been ripped out, placed back in my chest to give me hope then torn back out again.

i got so many ? up stories from that relationship. anyway, ever since then, to this day she still calls and texts me behind her husbands back, i talk to her every now and then, and she's pregnant but kicked her husband out. i know she wants me to come save her but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

i got so many stories about my relationship with her its a joke
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

this ? using "son" in 2011
  • The Lloyd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    What kind of bills was she trying to push on you?

Were these your bills or was she trying to make you pay her bills?

Some tax bill for the property, i wasn't registered as living at the place as the majority of ? was still at my previous address, ended up settling that though.

The other bills were the bills that she would be paying, whilst id cover the other bills. lets say the gas an electric would come outta my pocket, food and internet would come outta hers. yet when we split she wanted half for her bills of the time we were together. she even said if i took her back she wouldn't care about the money as she could afford it. The fact that i paid the full amount for the other bills wasn't relevant too her.

Moral of the story, ill never get into financial ? with anyone again without having a written contract what states what the deal is and any contingency plan.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well i've told this story b4. The only girl I ever loved had me whipped beyond belief. I did everything for this girl. Took her out to dinners and movies every week. bought her things. there was a point and time where I didnt have a car when we were going out. this ? has the nerve to say to me " I need to get a car, becuz all of her other friends be going out with their boyfriends and they have cars and I dont. she said she wouldn't take cabs or the bus with me anymore (even tho she didnt have a car herself, and I was the one paying for US to have a good time most of the time) she was a real stuck up ? about it. but like a whipped ass ? I was at the time, I scrambled to get a whip. I always had the money, I just wasnt rushing to get one. It was her that made me feel like I should get one. technically my first car ( honda civic ) you can say it was her car. I was cool with taking a cab and a bus everywhere. she was a ? when we started dating. we made plans to go to the hotel and get it poppin one day. im excited at the time ya know. i've had sex b4 but it wasnt like I was getting it on the regular so i was thirsting at this age. so I called her while she was at skool and asked her what time should I pick her up ( I was eager, I cant front, but I wanted to make sure I knew what time to get her) she told me the time. so I go there to get her and she flips the script talmbout " you got me in trouble when you called my fone while I was in class. We not goin to the hotel, just take me home. i;m not havin sex with you" I knew this ? was lying and that she just didnt wanna ? , but I accepted that and took her home. I know she was playing wit my head. one day while I was at work, I was just thinking about our relationship. I realized that it wasnt a relationship and that I wasnt even her boyfriend ( it didnt feel like I was) I was just a ? that took her out and did nice things for her. i was investing so much and getting back little to nuthing from her. I called her up right then and there and told her I was breaking up with her, and told her why when she asked. She said ok in a nonchalant way becuz she thought I was bluffin like "that ? will be back" . I didnt call her for two days and thats when she started hounding me apologizing and ? . it was that moment when I realized how much power i always had, I just didnt know that I had it.
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wonder if there's books like this?
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well i've told this story b4. The only girl I ever loved had me whipped beyond belief. I did everything for this girl. Took her out to dinners and movies every week. bought her things. there was a point and time where I didnt have a car when we were going out. this ? has the nerve to say to me " I need to get a car, becuz all of her other friends be going out with their boyfriends and they have cars and I dont. she said she wouldn't take cabs or the bus with me anymore (even tho she didnt have a car herself, and I was the one paying for US to have a good time most of the time) she was a real stuck up ? about it. but like a whipped ass ? I was at the time, I scrambled to get a whip. I always had the money, I just wasnt rushing to get one. It was her that made me feel like I should get one. technically my first car ( honda civic ) you can say it was her car. I was cool with taking a cab and a bus everywhere. she was a ? when we started dating. we made plans to go to the hotel and get it poppin one day. im excited at the time ya know. i've had sex b4 but it wasnt like I was getting it on the regular so i was thirsting at this age. so I called her while she was at skool and asked her what time should I pick her up ( I was eager, I cant front, but I wanted to make sure I knew what time to get her) she told me the time. so I go there to get her and she flips the script talmbout " you got me in trouble when you called my fone while I was in class. We not goin to the hotel, just take me home. i;m not havin sex with you" I knew this ? was lying and that she just didnt wanna ? , but I accepted that and took her home. I know she was playing wit my head. one day while I was at work, I was just thinking about our relationship. I realized that it wasnt a relationship and that I wasnt even her boyfriend ( it didnt feel like I was) I was just a ? that took her out and did nice things for her. i was investing so much and getting back little to nuthing from her. I called her up right then and there and told her I was breaking up with her, and told her why when she asked. She said ok in a nonchalant way becuz she thought I was bluffin like "that ? will be back" . I didnt call her for two days and thats when she started hounding me apologizing and ? . it was that moment when I realized how much power i always had, I just didnt know that I had it.

Real ? ? !
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It was a joke man

lol My bad fam. It was early in the morning when I read that post.
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options

LMAO Yeah that ? just wasn't right.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Its a real "lightbulb" moment, isn't it...
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Its a real "lightbulb" moment, isn't it...

lol yeah.. its more to the story... just too much to type... cuz my stupid ass wound up getting back with her and I was the one that got played in the VERY end
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol yeah.. its more to the story... just too much to type... cuz my stupid ass wound up getting back with her and I was the one that got played in the VERY end

Tell the rest of the story; you ain't slick! LOL
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, as soon as she got back to texas, they up and moved to Arizona cuz this ? had warrants.
    So, within a few months, she finds out this dude impregnated a side ? he was cheatin on her with
    and had a kid. (she wanted kids so bad, thats all she talked about).

He continued to cheat on her. Now, she had a college degree, ? laude and all that.
    She used to sell phones for a living. He had her selling burned phones like on the wire to his crew.
    She got caught and fired.
    Then shen went to working at a rent a car place. Guess what. He was moving work in them thangs.
    SHe left that job, and got her dream job for the federal government.

Then, the dude came under investigation. Mentionded her role.

The feds came up in her workplace (she was a well respected professional) and arrested her in front of
    her coworkers and peers,
    tying togther the burned phones, and the work with the rental cars. She has a record. She was not built
    for that life. She grew up as the nerdy black chick on the college path lol.
    The 100,000+ she owes on college loans dont mean ? , because with a record, its like you dont
    even have a degree. See, i was gonna pay her loans for her when we were married. Now she has all
    that debt on her, a criminal record, and a worthless degree.

She now works for an authorized agent selling phones again. She cant get on with a real company
    because of her past. She had to ? the boss to get that job. Its her man now lol. He openly cheats
    on her because he knows if he fires her, she cant get no other good job.

Her old man is raising his kid happily lol. He marreid that chick and she takes care of him.
    sHe still has no child. She is at university of phoenix wasting more money hoping that a masters
    wil lget themj to forget her charges.

She did no time, cuz she snitched and has a parole officer and court mandated counseling.

Yall may ask why i know all this? I keep in touch, just hear hear the ether burn in her emails.
    See, when ? pays people back, its worse than what we would have done.
    Hell, sometimes i pray for her.

Damn!! Thats a sweet ass story
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    Options

You make me sick.
This discussion has been closed.