The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That ? was disrespectful but at least she didn't let you wife her and then do that ? when you weren't around....you actually caught a break...cuz this story could have been way more advanced.

werd yo.... cuz I was just sittin there like WHAT..................THE...........?
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    fcb2fcc125.jpg

af5c143456.jpg

54c734bbe9.jpg

I would ? ..
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Yall dont want the military stories to be shared.
    I have heard WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    too many of those for our dudes who be overseas fighting for our freedom.
    Them stories are too brutal.

Share them.

Yes, share them! lol
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Fixed that for ya.
    You can't fix something that's not broken.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wait wait wait wait WAIT! how dare I forget this story and not share this one. (i guess it wasnt thst big on a deal to me. It was an L but i brushed it off early) 3 years ago, I was kool with this chick. We still are cool by the way. My plans was to wife tgis chick up and things were goin well. We were gettin to know each other. I never kissed or ? her. Well one day she wanted to me to chill wit her. She was at a bar in her town. I drove out there thinkin I was gone pick her up, go back to her crib and chill. Boy was I wrong. Im in the bar chillin and ? wit her, thinkin we about to dip and this ? starts gettin up on the bar givin out belly drinks to all the guys. If you dont know wat belly drinks are, its when someone pours liquor in your belly button and drink from it obviously. The bar was small thank ? and EVERY single guy there that night ? from her belly except for me and the bar tender. I felt so out of place and was just sittin at the bar watchin somethin on tv that they had on. I didnt drink or anything. Dudes were like dont you wanna drink from her belly? Im like nah. Im just sittin in the bar lookin dumb as ? . Smh. WAIT..... there's more. After she was done being every guys cup, she sat next to me and there was a middle aged white guy on the other side of her talkin to her. He was sayin how he likes cute black girls (oh yea, I can show proof pics of her from facebook) he was sayin how he likes cute black girls and he has a big house and ? and she wud pay to ? her. I dont remember her response, but this Spanish guy that she was really cool with ran up on duke and was like dont be talkin to his sister like that. The guy said this is your sister? You was just drinkin from her stomach. Anyway, i wound up takin her home and she gave me a hug and said thsnks good nite

That's an L. You should have left her ass right there in the bar. That girl had some DSL's and bi ? though. LOL
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    werd yo.... cuz I was just sittin there like WHAT..................THE...........?

Since y'all are friends did you ever ask her why she did that ? ? Was she that scarred?

side note:

I'm gettin tired of waitin for stories...you lurkers need to post yall stories fam. It's like ten of y'all in here.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Since y'all are friends did you ever ask her why she did that ? ? Was she that scarred?

side note:

I'm gettin tired of waitin for stories...you lurkers need to post yall stories fam. It's like ten of y'all in here.

Lmao @ you gettin impatient wit the lurkers. But yeah, LURKERS!!! get your ? in here and air your souls out. As for your qwestion..... Nah I never asked her. Never even thought about askin her but your curious ass got me wonderin now
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Dayum fam share a couple this I gotta hear.....

I dont have any. i aint in the military, but i remember a thread where people were tellin these stories
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hendrix wrote: »
    You can't fix something that's not broken.

Haha said a man, but yeah, I did fix it.

Face it men are physically strong and emotionally weak. Women are emotionally strong and physically weak. The best observation I've made in the short month of being a member of this all male forum is that you men are nothing more than women with ? ...and what I mean by that is your more fueled by your emotions than anything. To say your actions are logical is an insult to logic. Alot of these burn stories are from the highschool and college era. Seems like most of ya'll were under 21 when you had your life altering heartbreaks...the problem with that is it was during your puppy love phase. You got men out here in their late twenties and older mad at women and putting all of them in the same category as a young girl from highschool who did you wrong who was just having fun and doing her and prob not mentally mature enough or ready to handle a real relationship, yet she is the standard for all women the rest of your lives?! That lil girl??? Nothing logical about that bruh. Nothing at all. Thats all emotion.

At least women rationalize the situation and can chalk ill treatment up to adolescence and ignorance on the man's part, allowing us to heal and move on not hold that one loser as the standard for all men for life. Thats why women can sometimes continue relationships with guys who did us wrong from highschool and early college...bc we've HEALED, something men don't do.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    damn t/s. i gotta drop 2 ether bombs for your story...

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif

rofl......best use of this gif ever
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options

Face it men are physically strong and emotionally weak. Women are emotionally strong and physically weak. The best observation I've made in the short month of being a member of this all male forum is that you men are nothing more than women with ? ...and what I mean by that is your more fueled by your emotions than anything. To say your actions are logical is an insult to logic. Alot of these burn stories are from the highschool and college era. Seems like most of ya'll were under 21 when you had your life altering heartbreaks...the problem with that is it was during your puppy love phase. You got men out here in their late twenties and older mad at women and putting all of them in the same category as a young girl from highschool who did you wrong who was just having fun and doing her and prob not mentally mature enough or ready to handle a real relationship, yet she is the standard for all women the rest of your lives?! That lil girl??? Nothing logical about that bruh. Nothing at all. Thats all emotion.

At least women rationalize the situation and can chalk ill treatment up to adolescence and ignorance on the man's part, allowing us to heal and move on not hold that one loser as the standard for all men for life. Thats why women can sometimes continue relationships with guys who did us wrong from highschool and early college...bc we've HEALED, something men don't do.

? .

Jesus Christ.

This post is full of fail. It gives true meaning to the phrase,"At first I lol'd, then I serious'd."
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options

dam....... yall gone let this ? talk to yall like that
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    ? .

Jesus Christ.

This post is full of fail. It gives true meaning to the phrase,"At first I lol'd, then I serious'd."

Cuz you know its true. Fail? You wish. I have nothing to gain by bs'ing ya'll.
    dam....... yall gone let this ? talk to yall like that

I'mma ? ? Theres that emotion coming out again.....
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options

nah Im jokin even tho you prolly are... how you doin tho?
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Haha that emotion still talking bruh
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options

1. Using the word ? involves no emotion. It's like calling the sky blue. Harsh but real.

2. Nothing you said was true. That might be true for YOU. But seriously, can you extrapolate what you just said about "woman being emotionally stronger" to the females you know in life? And not just your mom or a sister. But an actual majority of females you have grown up with during your entire life.
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

u poppin hella ? mami...

lol@females being able to "heal" a lot better then ? ... a female will let a ? be the downfall of her life to which will eventually spiral into depression which will lead up to random one night stands with random ? . its a cycle.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    u poppin hella ? mami...

lol@females being able to "heal" a lot better then ? ... a female will let a ? be the downfall of her life to which will eventually spiral into depression which will lead up to random one night stands with random ? . its a cycle.

So your saying it goes both ways...I agree.
    1. Using the word ? involves no emotion. It's like calling the sky blue. Harsh but real.

2. Nothing you said was true. That might be true for YOU. But seriously, can you extrapolate what you just said about "woman being emotionally stronger" to the females you know in life? And not just your mom or a sister. But an actual majority of females you have grown up with during your entire life.

1. Your full of ? . Wy am I a ? ? You don't know me. What did I type that makes me a ? besides the truth?

2. Everything I said was true, but you are entitled to your own personal opinion and beliefs on the matter. I got ALL kinds of people in my life bruh, from highly intelligent and spiritual to downright assclowns (male and female).
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

so you mad at dudes for not putting themselves in the position to get played again?

* scratches head...database error
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    u poppin hella ? mami...

I'm saying! She's acting like woman hold some kind of monopoly of emotional strength. Get outta here with that. Y'all can't even date a man the right way cause of father issues. Now you wanna tell me y'all can "heal better."

Stop.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options

2. Everything I said was true, but you are entitled to your own personal opinion and beliefs on the matter. I got ALL kinds of people in my life bruh, from highly intelligent and spiritual to downright assclowns (male and female).

That whole "you're entitled to your own opinions and beliefs" statement is a total cop out. What's the point of expressing your opinion if when confronted on it, you can just run from defending it.

Because 3 post later you have yet to defend it. On the grounds of matching your theory with the woman you've known throughout life, how many of them are really "emotionally stronger?" Seriously let's stop pretending.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    so you mad at dudes for not putting themselves in the position to get played again?

* scratches head...database error

Not at all. My point is why let an experience from a time when your still learning who you are and growing into your individuality shape your perspective for life. All women can't be ? , hoes and ? b/c of what an adolescent young girl did whne she prob didn't even know who she was heself.
    I'm saying! She's acting like woman hold some kind of monopoly of emotional strength. Get outta here with that. Y'all can't even date a man the right way cause of father issues. Now you wanna tell me y'all can "heal better."

Stop.

I didn't say all women just like what I said doesn't pertain to all men, but on average, women do handle emotions better. That highlighted is stereotypical bull, but I understand thats your emotions talking to help you feel better about the truth I just gave you.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That whole "you're entitled to your own opinions and beliefs" statement is a total cop out. What's the point of expressing your opinion if when confronted on it, you can just run from defending it.

Because 3 post later you have yet to defend it. On the grounds of matching your theory with the woman you've known throughout life, how many of them are really "emotionally stronger?" Seriously let's stop pretending.

You say nothing I said was true, that is your opinion ? , and I know ALOT of women who are emotionally stronger than men. Do you know who I know? How can you say I'm lying. Your just butt hurt but if it doesn't apply to you and its not the truth, why?
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dam.. ? is gangbanging exudus
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Neither one of them is my real name so haha @ your emotions.

C'mon son, put some words to those emotions
This discussion has been closed.