The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ that chick saying women think logically
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here is another one. Back in 2006 this chick moves to our hood. So one of my little home boys(lets call him Dee) was in love with her. So they hit it off and this ? was spending all his spear time with this girl. This ? was a ? an I swore this he was ? for the amount of time he was spending with her. So one day I come home from school and this ? sitting on my pouch tooking mad as ? .

Me: Wa happen to you deman
    Him: Deman da modaskunt grimy like ? men and he suppose to be my boy too.
    Me: ? you talking about

Then that ? just went quiet. So we sitting there and we see the same ? come out our other home boys house. At this point I am trying not to laugh and this ? sitting next to me furious as ? . So later that night I confront the other ? and was like "? you have to do that the my ? " He was like men ? this ? , the ? wanted to get ? and this ? here playing Mr nice guy. So I ask Dee if he was ? this ? and he said na. We clowned that ? for the rest of the week. I swear this ? went home and cry.
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'll never forget this one cat I was cool wit my freshman year in college let this broad ruin his whole year. Yo, when I first me this ? he was cool as hell, full of life, always making jokes, freestylin wit ? , he drove a fly ass ride, and then the ? wifed a bussa. I was out there on the yard when he first start talkin to her. You could tell the broad was a bussa but the ? was damn near in love at first sight. Well about a month goes by and these too are ALWAYS with one another. My dude had a roommate and his roommate used to complain because shorty damn near lived in the dorm room. You never saw this dude after they got together, well report cards came out and his brother is tellin ? that my man got straight F's. Now we're all like....what? Nah. Yeah, straight F's in everything. So at this point it's intervention time and we all sit down and talk with the ? and tell him he's spending too much time and all that, but he assures us he's not going to get kicked out and he's going to somehow get straight A's the next semester and not wind up getting booted. Wrong, the ? stayed simping this broad. Well, eventually they started coming out to parties and this broad would get slapped and dance with every ? at the party. I'm lookin at her dance with this ? who was rumored to be ? her kiss her in the middle of the damn party. We told this ? and he flipped out on us, said he was good and he would handle it himself. Man, this ? was straight depressed for the rest of the year and wound up flunking out of school. When he was gone this broad started giving everybody the ? . Not a rejection but I thought I'd share it anyway.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'll never forget this one cat I was cool wit my freshman year in college let this broad ruin his whole year. Yo, when I first me this ? he was cool as hell, full of life, always making jokes, freestylin wit ? , he drove a fly ass ride, and then the ? wifed a bussa. I was out there on the yard when he first start talkin to her. You could tell the broad was a bussa but the ? was damn near in love at first sight. Well about a month goes by and these too are ALWAYS with one another. My dude had a roommate and his roommate used to complain because shorty damn near lived in the dorm room. You never saw this dude after they got together, well report cards came out and his brother is tellin ? that my man got straight F's. Now we're all like....what? Nah. Yeah, straight F's in everything. So at this point it's intervention time and we all sit down and talk with the ? and tell him he's spending too much time and all that, but he assures us he's not going to get kicked out and he's going to somehow get straight A's the next semester and not wind up getting booted. Wrong, the ? stayed simping this broad. Well, eventually they started coming out to parties and this broad would get slapped and dance with every ? at the party. I'm lookin at her dance with this ? who was rumored to be ? her kiss her in the middle of the damn party. We told this ? and he flipped out on us, said he was good and he would handle it himself. Man, this ? was straight depressed for the rest of the year and wound up flunking out of school. When he was gone this broad started giving everybody the ? . Not a rejection but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Saddest story in here, cuz his boys tried to tell him what was up
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hendrix wrote: »
    Hilarious. Men use this forum to express themselves emotionally because its not acceptable for us to do so in real life. Its a form of venting done in private. We don't do it publicly because its never acceptable for men to be weak or emotionally vulnerable. And women definitely don't rationalize the situation better than men. You don't hear about too many men slashing tires and crying in public over a woman.

Men may not slash tires, but they'll surely beat the hell out of the chick, stalk her, or harass her and try to make her life difficult and do countless other petty antics for revenge. Stop acting like men handle L's with class. Visit any female board and start up a discussion. This board loves to shout out BHM and LSA (female boards). Women make MORE sense. Even the men who participate on female boards have better discussions at times. Female boards do tend to get a little too politically correct but you can distinguish the substance in what they're saying from the fiction. What ya'll do on here seems like its 95% kicks and giggles and 5% real. Nothing wrong with having an outlet, but some really release alot of ignorance and vents based solely on emotions, thats cool too, but when you have mofos coming in cosigning the negativity of ones emotions w/o saying "Hey bruh, you may be upset but you got it wrong" theres a problem. Leads me to believe you all see no problem in acting out of your emotions which never makes anything better irl. Don't mean to go back to this example, but did you not see the thread where some guy said a girl told him "Not now" and refused to date him at the time he wanted..and when the girl initiated contact with him at a time she probably had her issues dealt with the whole board was like "? her"?! After that thread, I began to notice that one thing you men do on here is cosign each others ignorance. And only ignorant women look at showing emotion as weak. They live in a fairly tale where men are macho and brolic at all times. Showing emotion is healthy for men and women as long as you don't wallow in pity.

Maybe because men logically understand the risk involved with getting emotionally attached to someone after being hurt? It doesn't make sense to constantly make yourself vulnerable unless you fully trust someone, and that takes time. Plus, its easier for women to move on. They are the ones getting approached more regularly than men (yes, men get approached but not nearly as often).

True that does take time, but is that how you really feel or is that just what your telling me? This board has in enstilled in their brain that all it takes is for one immature wreckless female to wrong them and that one woman represents all females. And not all women move on fast. I personally stayed single for two years between breakups. I'm not one to rush into relationships but some people do feel the need to constantly have a partner (male and female).

I won't take up anymore of this thread space, but I was reading from a perspective of how men irl approach women in relationships and the mindset they have. You men are saying very similar things to what I hear daily and its all emotional based. Logic to ya'll is whatever takes the hurt off what you feel. Thats not solving logically, its emotional. Nothing wrong with having your guard up, but if you can't somehow trust the new chick bc the old one was a waste, you haven't healed from the last relationship. Give the new girl time to show herself. The barriers might not be neccessary ...... unless you just don't know how to pick'em. =)

Tis all.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

nah that aint rejection necessarily but it sure is ETHER, tha ? ? his life up, damn he should have just keep grinding and hit it and quit it
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the ether them hoes put on yall is ? hilarious, almost burns my soul...damn im hurting for yall lmao
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why the hell females in here trying to change the subject and talk about how men are emotional....FOH all humans are emotional we just been trained not to show it....stop trying to derail the thread....
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    True that does take time, but is that how you really feel or is that just what your telling me? This board has in enstilled in their brain that all it takes is for one immature wreckless female to wrong them and that one woman represents all females. And not all women move on fast. I personally stayed single for two years between breakups. I'm not one to rush into relationships but some people do feel the need to constantly have a partner (male and female).

I won't take up anymore of this thread space, but I was reading from a perspective of how men irl approach women in relationships and the mindset they have. You men are saying very similar things to what I hear daily and its all emotional based. Logic to ya'll is whatever takes the hurt off what you feel. Thats not solving logically, its emotional. Nothing wrong with having your guard up, but if you can't somehow trust the new chick bc the old one was a waste, you haven't healed from the last relationship. Give the new girl time to show herself. The barriers might not be neccessary ...... unless you just don't know how to pick'em. =)

Tis all.
    Men doing petty stuff for revenge isn’t as common as women overreacting emotionally. When a dude gets rejected, his boys are most likely going to tell him to move on, find another girl, etc. I’ve never heard dudes in real life co-signing other men for taking ignorant/overly emotional actions. Guys get clowned by other guys when they react that way. You said yourself much of the comments on here from men aren’t to be taken seriously, so you can’t really use that as support. Dudes are just on here to clown around and let off steam that they can’t do in real life. You said you’ve only been here for a little while. You will realize which posters are being serious eventually and you will notice that plenty of dudes basically say “you got it wrong” when someone makes a mistake.

I’ve been on that BHM board before and the women over there tend to base their arguments on emotions/feelings when it comes to things like cheating on a guy or breaking up. They say things like “follow your heart” or “do what feels right” when someone has problems. Men just don’t say things like that, because what feels right isn’t always the right thing to do.

You must not have seen the whole story when it came to that thread about that girl saying she didn’t want a relationship (there was more than one thread). She was stringing him along and I’m pretty sure she rejected him.

Yes, that’s how I feel about taking your time until you fully trust someone. I don’t say things that I don’t mean. Logically, the best actions to take with regard to relationships are whatever will minimize pain. It makes sense to keep your guard up to protect yourself.

We will probably just have to agree to disagree because I don’t feel like going back and forth anymore.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why the hell females in here trying to change the subject and talk about how men are emotional....FOH all humans are emotional we just been trained not to show it....stop trying to derail the thread....

? is sad smh....attention ? . this the last time imma comment on it though. back to the thread.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »

Tis all.

? get the ? out and go make your own thread.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *sigh*.....

I experienced a large amount of ether from one particular fellow over the course of 4 years....many stories which will stay forever written in my mind.....but the end result of our relationship was me getting a running start from the neighbor's backyard, all the way up to his front door, to which I did a full on kung-fu kick, complete with both feet being off the ground, and me flying in the air...I busted in that ? like Wonder Woman.
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn lol. Why you did that Ms. Jones?
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    *sigh*.....

I experienced a large amount of ether from one particular fellow over the course of 4 years....many stories which will stay forever written in my mind.....but the end result of our relationship was me getting a running start from the neighbor's backyard, all the way up to his front door, to which I did a full on kung-fu kick, complete with both feet being off the ground, and me flying in the air...I busted in that ? like Wonder Woman.

lmao... ms jones is the man

petraeus-salute-ACUs.preview.JPG
  • ms.jones
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Damn lol. Why you did that Ms. Jones?

I just got tired of that ? ? ' with me, and my head....I know, I know, people only do ? to you if you let them....but it's always that one muthafuckin' that will make you ? . That one ? that will test your ? ' gangsta, and make you lose your ? ' mind.
  • ms.jones
    edited May 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    So, there was footprints on that ? 's face???

Naw...I didn't ? with her, but me and him had a "talk".
  • ms.jones
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Oh, man. I know he won't messed with anyone's feeling, again.

He's married now, calls me every now and then. Reminiscence about the good times, and my method of handling my business.
  • ms.jones
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's good, but damn Ms. Jones I didn't you would do that.

I didn't think I would ever do something like that either, but hey, there I was at 2:30 in the morning with some black sweats on, a pair of Air Max 90's and a wife beater with tears in my eyes, and murder in my thoughts. Looking back, I can laugh about that, because it was extremely crazy, and I had no clue what I was doing....my emotions was in full control....that ? coulda upped the glock on my ass, and been justified in popping me.....damn. :(
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ mrs jones going ninja ? on a ? ....no one should ever have ur emotions that high and unstable though....
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I didn't think I would ever do something like that either, but hey, there I was at 2:30 in the morning with some black sweats on, a pair of Air Max 90's and a wife beater with tears in my eyes, and murder in my thoughts. Looking back, I can laugh about that, because it was extremely crazy, and I had no clue what I was doing....my emotions was in full control....that ? coulda upped the glock on my ass, and been justified in popping me.....damn. :(

:(

• ms.jones
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »

Get on Skype.
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Much respect to Ms. Jones.
  • ms.jones
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ mrs jones going ninja ? on a ? ....no one should ever have ur emotions that high and unstable though....

I know...but after everything....that's all I kept saying to myself....and this ? wanna test me?? I just kept repeating that ? in my head, and just lost it LMAO!!!! Woo Boy....we can laugh about it now, but back then....me and that ? had beef LOL!!!
  • ms.jones
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »

Send me a request again...I'm on the other laptop...
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I know...but after everything....that's all I kept saying to myself....and this ? wanna test me?? I just kept repeating that ? in my head, and just lost it LMAO!!!! Woo Boy....we can laugh about it now, but back then....me and that ? had beef LOL!!!

full on crazy mode.....lmao
This discussion has been closed.