The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Let it out my ? ..... thats what this thread's for.

Can't be all that bad.....

i will lol its kinda long but im tryin to sum it up as much as can imma sleep on it and post it tomorrow
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    yeaaa.... this ? is ? rite now.. I heard a few dudes and ? in the background... she bout to get ?

So what did she say to you on the phone?
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im out here looking like Millhouse, wincing and ? .

Ok son, I'm going to need you to drop some stories.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So what did she say to you on the phone?

A bunch of silly ? VULNERABLE ? . Yeaaa... They put her in a trance last nite and fuccked her
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? what you been thru? ? who you ethered? Im a soulja. I been thru it all. Lifts up shirt and shows ether. Lmao
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I mean...have you even dropped a story.... miss all of us with this Oprah Winfrey ? .... drop a story or kick stones....

LOL @ Oprah ? . The only thing that ever hurt or affected me is my ex cheating on me.

I met "G" like a year after highschool, about 19, working some menial job in a warehouse. I REALLY wanted to be with G but I met another guy the same time as him and they were both cool so I decided to weigh my options. G was a clown but he was also laid back and everytime we went out he was so cool and mannerable. I loved that about him. The other guy was a character. Vibrant personality, loved eating out at restaraunts and started doing the most as far as courting goes, so i went with the second guy but never told G. I just stopped talking to him (I know, terrible).
    The timing must have been off for the other guy b/c he hit an all time low once we started talking..lost his job, car got repo'd, lost his apartment had to move back with his mom and his attitude became pure ? . He was mad everyday about nothing bc of his situation. I was willing to stick in there until he got on his feet but we went to a party and he started openly flirting with other chicks and I dropped him. He had nothing and didn't give a ? about anything so I left him. We were only together about 5 months.

G had been calling me during this time but I wasnt really taking his calls. Once I left the other guy, I called G back and explained why I was distant. You could cut the silence with a knife. I knew he was ? , but he decided to play the friend role instead of go off on me. Time goes on, a lil over a year goes by, and me and G are hanging out as usual one weekend at his place. G was the type to stay on chill. We'd flirt but he'd never go all the way, he liked for the girl to make the first move, so knowing my friend, I tried him and we hooked up that night. I was actually ? afterwards bc he blew my mind and I was mad at myself for choosing and wasting time with the other guy .

So after a month of hooking up, we decide to be in a relationship. Long story short, he cheated bc he was mad at me for choosing the other guy over him and said I could have handled it better. He felt like I led him on and should have been upfront about dating two guys. So I guess he felt I burned him so he got his revenge. At first he wasn't going to tell me bc he claims he regretted it and is still trying to rekindle what we had, but we never really talked about that period or the other guy and his frustration came out in him using cheating as weapon.
  • Wiirdo
    Wiirdo Members Posts: 80
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    LOL @ Oprah ? . The only thing that ever hurt or affected me is my ex cheating on me.

I met "G" like a year after highschool, about 19, working some menial job in a warehouse. I REALLY wanted to be with G but I met another guy the same time as him and they were both cool so I decided to weigh my options. G was a clown but he was also laid back and everytime we went out he was so cool and mannerable. I loved that about him. The other guy was a character. Vibrant personality, loved eating out at restaraunts and started doing the most as far as courting goes, so i went with the second guy but never told G. I just stopped talking to him (I know, terrible).
    The timing must have been off for the other guy b/c he hit an all time low once we started talking..lost his job, car got repo'd, lost his apartment had to move back with his mom and his attitude became pure ? . He was mad everyday about nothing bc of his situation. I was willing to stick in there until he got on his feet but we went to a party and he started openly flirting with other chicks and I dropped him. He had nothing and didn't give a ? about anything so I left him. We were only together about 5 months.

G had been calling me during this time but I wasnt really taking his calls. Once I left the other guy, I called G back and explained why I was distant. You could cut the silence with a knife. I knew he was ? , but he decided to play the friend role instead of go off on me. Time goes on, a lil over a year goes by, and me and G are hanging out as usual one weekend at his place. G was the type to stay on chill. We'd flirt but he'd never go all the way, he liked for the girl to make the first move, so knowing my friend, I tried him and we hooked up that night. I was actually ? afterwards bc he blew my mind and I was mad at myself for choosing and wasting time with the other guy .

So after a month of hooking up, we decide to be in a relationship. Long story short, he cheated bc he was mad at me for choosing the other guy over him and said I could have handled it better. He felt like I led him on and should have been upfront about dating two guys. So I guess he felt I burned him so he got his revenge. At first he wasn't going to tell me bc he claims he regretted it and is still trying to rekindle what we had, but we never really talked about that period or the other guy and his frustration came out in him using cheating as weapon.

WTF you ethered G. G probably post in this thread already. Damn you just dropped him......
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    not much of a story but i took a decent lookin ? who had two kids out on a date once. that stupid ? let me spend close to $50 to $60 on her ass while we went to the movies and got something to eat. afterwards i dropped her ? ass off at home, then called her the next day only to get no answer....ever....i was like ? im young black an handsome with a degree an yo ass livin wit mama wit two kids an you trynna play me? ether in more ways than one. but i wasnt trynna be serious anyway so it wasnt a big deal. i just wanted to hit
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    it's a new movement brewing on the horizon....

I should've slapped the ? out you:ashamed

Ms Eudoxie,

you seem like a woman with a good head on her shoulder BUT I MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE with the point you tried to proved several posts ago when the thread seemed to take the scenic route way off course

I'm too tired to state my reasons maybe if this thread still has legs in the near future I'll clarify my reason(s) for me disagreeing with you
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Props for posting your story.

You may not realize it, but the bolded and underlined actually supports what everyone else has been trying to tell you about their experiences.

word lol....she dissed the broke ? for the ? with his ? together....only for it to backfire.
  • shawnbrown
    edited June 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    this is my only etherous-type experience with men. i dated my b/f all thru high school. he was african like i was, our families had known each other forever, and we were supposed to get married and everything. so anyway, i'm 17, almost 18 when this happened.

i used to babysit for this family, and one day he stopped by to drop off some food for me and one of the little kids asks him where is your other girlfriend? and i'm like what are u talking about i'm his only girlfriend and he says "he was over here when crysytal was babysitting us last week". turns out he had been ? this chick that i could not stand, and was just being so brazen with it. i was seeing red, it took everything in me to not jump on him right there in front of the kids. he denied it at first, but i found out it was true. i heard a rumor that he even got her pregnant, but either it was false or she had an abortion, cuz i never saw a baby.

anyway, we broke up, both our families wanted us to stay together, but i didn't. aside from the cheating, he had been getting into a lot of ? . he was 2 years older than me, but he wasn't in college, and was into drugs (selling them). so he ends up moving to toronto and gets into it with jamaicans over some drugs probably and ends up in a coma at the hospital for like a month. he wasn't ever really the same after that, his behaviour got even more violent and erratic. and then one night after he had moved back, he was at the club and for some reason afterward, a fight or melee broke out and he ended up shooting and killing his friend. now he's on the run for murder and the last i heard he had either gone back to our country or he was dressing up as a woman now.

in some ways i'm glad it happened, cuz i don't want to think what would've happened if i had stayed with him. i've been happily married now for 4 years, and even though my fam doesn't approve (my husband's not african), breaking up with my ex made me stop giving a ? about their opinion.

alot of ether in this story... you prolly wudve been miserable staying with him
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn shame....
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options

@G

if your reading this .... you my nigg!!! **daps**

next time you're uptown ... drinks on me ? !!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    G wanted to go off on her but he played it smart and thought to himself "no dont curse this ? out...play if cool then u can ? her and play her like she played u and still get ? on the side" win win...G's a smart dude
  • black caesar
    edited June 2011
    Options

Shout out to "G"!! He had pride in himself.

Props for sharing your story. That's what this thread is all about right here.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ dressing like a woman
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got 2 stories (me & my homeboy) but first i gotta eat this wonton soup
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I've snapped on a bad ? at the club, she was one of those rare breed of women, that could actually walk in heels and drank remy...
    she touched my face while complimenting me... i hate having my face touched. i get ingrown hairs and that sharp ass pain that hits when they bump a ingrown hair just right, that feels like you getting a hot needle shove in your chin aint nothing nice...

damn son lol u need to get that bump treatment i had ingrown hairs too as well one of the worst things about being black is alot of us can't use mach 3 razors
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    yeah, my wife likes to get at me with a needle every night before bed... ? be driving me crazy, have me jumping all over thee bed, "i gotta pop the little white ones!!!" no you don't just pull the hairs up!!!

yeah my ex used to do the same (more on this story later.......)
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Yo King of all the ? on here n/h I used to look up to u the most.... this ? was so real for me I had to stop half way.... got dayum u coulda been killed or worse over some bs. Crazy ? .....

Major RESPECT to u for sharing ur story fam.

real talk I feel like if you haven't taken at least one L in life, then you ain't living for real................you too busy playing it safe

people do crazy ? when they think they in love

besides I swear tho if my life was a book, mofos would read it and be thoroughly entertained LOL
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The flame is getting dim time to rekindle it!

As promised I finally decided to share 2 stories lol this first one is my homeboy :

Back in 2007 me and my homeboy (lets just call him Wayne ) go up to this job for a interview not knowing its was group interview(red flag red flag) all we saw was the money back then it was decent 800 a week (turns it was ? job working for kirby selling vacuums) . Anyways we get up there and we see double d's and basket ball ? a chick we never seen before around here. Of course she starts flirting with both of us but my homeboy is going hard in the paint and i ease off cause he diving real deep not even paying attention to the training that's going on.So they end exchanging numbers and whatnot and winds up hitting it within 3 days (another red flag) . Calls me up and tells me he's in love with her smh Im like "aiight"... Move in together within 4 months of even knowing each other. I swear they had an Ike & Tina relationship except she was the one doing all the crazy ? burning his arm and scratching his face all types of ? .

But it gets much worse she cheats on him with a ? we both went to school with IN HIS CAR not once but twice ! He's mad as ? at this point but he's scared to lose her so she plays that baby im sorry role well. But he starts cheating on her to make himself feel a little better ( got away with alot of it) but some of it surfaced. Anyways here comes the ether oh ? she is pregnant and this ? is shook ! so he starts settling down and getting serious like "man my seed aint gonna want for nothing!" Baby is born and he starts having these thoughts that this baby aint mine so he tells her wants to to take a fraternity test and she is hesitant to do it .. Results come in and i swear i heard Maury in the background say YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER! He calls me up in TEARRSS FOR YEARSSS LOL man i felt his soul lift up and catch fire ? mine did too lol just hearing it ! And this was by this ? 's neighbor! smh i swear i was like damn so she was gettin in while we were working graveyard shift and ? ... And he still kicks it with her to this day and i really don't understand why!!!

i gotta go back to work i'll share my story when i get off!
This discussion has been closed.