The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You Lurkers are WILDIN. You aint post no stories.... get the ? out? ? entertainin yallselves off of our pain and suffering.
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Lmao @ the laff
    But I was never one to lie on my ? . Nah I aint smash. But I felt she was gettin dicked down anyway. But I just bagged this 28 year old today. Ill call her in a few days see watz up. She was in the bank and I rolled up on her and said "excuse me do you have a daughter as fine as you cuz you look a lil too old for me" she was blushin n ? . She aint have a daughter but she asked me how old I was. I knew I was in as soon as she asked that. I told her Ill tell her my age when I call her. Got the number. Hope I get them draws cuz I been in a drought lately wit the ladies. I aint been on top of my game.... Smh

G.T.D!!!! Key word is get...you have to get it my young brother...not hope...get it.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    G.T.D!!!! Key word is get...you have to get it my young brother...not hope...get it.

Respect......
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I laughed at cuzzo that I told ya'll about, but I had my own ether as well:

I actually never wanted to join the army................but I did cause I thought I was going to be a father at the time

mom dukes was pressing me to join the military and even had 3 recruiters come talk to me at the house. I honestly wasn't going for the soldier boy ? , but for moms I played it like I took them seriously. I finally got this female recruiter, broad was responsible for helping me fill out my paperwork and taking me to MEPs to do the ? test, physical etc.

meanwhile I'm messing with this chick I could consider a high school sweetheart, she was the 1st female I messed with that was actually considered a "pure good" girl at the time haha. most chicks I was used to dealing with were a part of that "life" I promised my mom I would get away from. I became religious and got saved, and left the street, drugs, all that ? alone. started messing with this new chick, she was all into church and made a ? chase the ? the right way LOL. I actually bought this chick a little promise ring and all that sweet ? playing the role.

however, ? was still getting real and my associates I dealt with was getting into drama and ? that I easily could've gotten caught up in. had a friend get killed, so I got stressed and started backsliding like a ? . I started smoking again. so when my mom put the lil army recruiters on me, I was already back to smoking weed SMH. so now the female recruiter is taking me to do a ? test and I keep failing these ? LOL

so me and my lil good girl have an "accident" and I leaked in her raw.................next thing you know, 4 positive pregnancy tests later I get serious and sober the ? up, pass the ? test, complete all my paperwork to join the army; ready to ship in two months. meanwhile my chick is acting funny maybe 2 weeks later into her confirmed pregnancy. She acts unnecessarily jealous, and gets mad at random ? all cause we still couldn't tell her overly religious fam yet that she was preggo. next thing you know, shorty is being difficult to deal with, acting all evasive and ? . something didn't feel right.

so what did I do as a frustrated 18yr old? I start mashing my female recruiter. Meanwhile I'm all guilty and ? cause my recruiter was picking me up from school in her lil army car and buying me a mcdonalds meal before we go to her apt and I buss her down. by this time, my chick and me are barely speaking. finally the week it's time for me to go, we "make" up. but then on my last night before I ship, at the last minute my chick backs out on staying the night with me in my hotel at the MEPs. So I'm mad then a ? , but then my recruiter comes to my room..........we chop it up, then this chick blows a J with me LOL, and then of course we smash

so I ship, not sure of my relationship status, but still thinking at the minimum I will be a father. I talked to shorty on the phone and ? is good again between us. she tells me the baby is kicking yadda yah. however, I finally get a letter from her while I'm in basic, by this time my girl should be approximately 5-6 months preggo. shorty tells me in the letter she got an abortion before I left, AND she was ? her ex on the slick while I was still home..................her excuse was she wasn't sure if she'd be able to do a long distance relationship SMH

but meanwhile the whole time shorty didn't say ? but that she didn't want me to leave, but "that I had to for our baby". so I'm ? cause now I'm in the army for a baby that don't exist....................but ah well, I learned a valuable lesson that you can't put nothing past a chick, even the religious churchy ones LOL

but the ether wasn't only that.............I got back with the chick later once I got my permanent assignment. a ? was driving 12+ hours to maintain a relationship with shorty................she ended up cheating again, after I finally learned to be faithful :(

/charged it to the game
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

I actually never wanted to join the army................but I did cause I thought I was going to be a father at the time

mom dukes was pressing me to join the military and even had 3 recruiters come talk to me at the house. I honestly wasn't going for the soldier boy ? , but for moms I played it like I took them seriously. I finally got this female recruiter, broad was responsible for helping me fill out my paperwork and taking me to MEPs to do the ? test, physical etc.

meanwhile I'm messing with this chick I could consider a high school sweetheart, she was the 1st female I messed with that was actually considered a "pure good" girl at the time haha. most chicks I was used to dealing with were a part of that "life" I promised my mom I would get away from. I became religious and got saved, and left the street, drugs, all that ? alone. started messing with this new chick, she was all into church and made a ? chase the ? the right way LOL. I actually bought this chick a little promise ring and all that sweet ? playing the role.

however, ? was still getting real and my associates I dealt with was getting into drama and ? that I easily could've gotten caught up in. had a friend get killed, so I got stressed and started backsliding like a ? . I started smoking again. so when my mom put the lil army recruiters on me, I was already back to smoking weed SMH. so now the female recruiter is taking me to do a ? test and I keep failing these ? LOL

so me and my lil good girl have an "accident" and I leaked in her raw.................next thing you know, 4 positive pregnancy tests later I get serious and sober the ? up, pass the ? test, complete all my paperwork to join the army; ready to ship in two months. meanwhile my chick is acting funny maybe 2 weeks later into her confirmed pregnancy. She acts unnecessarily jealous, and gets mad at random ? all cause we still couldn't tell her overly religious fam yet that she was preggo. next thing you know, shorty is being difficult to deal with, acting all evasive and ? . something didn't feel right.

so what did I do as a frustrated 18yr old? I start mashing my female recruiter. Meanwhile I'm all guilty and ? cause my recruiter was picking me up from school in her lil army car and buying me a mcdonalds meal before we go to her apt and I buss her down. by this time, my chick and me are barely speaking. finally the week it's time for me to go, we "make" up. but then on my last night before I ship, at the last minute my chick backs out on staying the night with me in my hotel at the MEPs. So I'm mad then a ? , but then my recruiter comes to my room..........we chop it up, then this chick blows a J with me LOL, and then of course we smash

so I ship, not sure of my relationship status, but still thinking at the minimum I will be a father. I talked to shorty on the phone and ? is good again between us. she tells me the baby is kicking yadda yah. however, I finally get a letter from her while I'm in basic, by this time my girl should be approximately 5-6 months preggo. shorty tells me in the letter she got an abortion before I left, AND she was ? her ex on the slick while I was still home..................her excuse was she wasn't sure if she'd be able to do a long distance relationship SMH

but meanwhile the whole time shorty didn't say ? but that she didn't want me to leave, but "that I had to for our baby". so I'm ? cause now I'm in the army for a baby that don't exist....................but ah well, I learned a valuable lesson that you can't put nothing past a chick, even the religious churchy ones LOL

but the ether wasn't only that.............I got back with the chick later once I got my permanent assignment. a ? was driving 12+ hours to maintain a relationship with shorty................she ended up cheating again, after I finally learned to be faithful :(

/charged it to the game

Damn fam, that's ? up. But, hey, you live and you learn.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

/charged it to the game

Bish should've got dealt with for that right there....foul
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this chick was the church girl type that used to require us to "pray" before we got off the phone LOL

ROFL that chick had a ? head gone off that madness
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im out here looking like Millhouse, wincing and ? .
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

/charged it to the game

see...if ya boys were really ya friends...they would've never let you get that deep in it
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lmao..... Fam, you took the L of all Ls. Its a possibility that this ? can come home from the army physically disabled, mentally unstable (hey that rhymes) or in a fucckin box, and the baby was aborted. Lmao
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lmao..... Fam, you took the L of all Ls. Its a possibility that this ? can come home from the army physically disabled, mentally unstable (hey that rhymes) or in a fucckin box, and the baby was aborted. Lmao

Ya that's a monolithic L. Like you said: ? coulda got murked in Afghanistan over some baby that didn't even exist. JESUS HAMMERCY
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ya that's a monolithic L. Like you said: ? coulda got murked in Afghanistan over some baby that didn't even exist. JESUS HAMMERCY

Yo females is stone cold fam
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2011
    Options

word............I can thank that chick for a 10 yr army career LOL
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Good job wit this thread rey. classic for sure
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    word............I can thank that chick for a 10 yr army career LOL

dam....... Smh..... Yo I apologize for laffin dawg. Im mad as ? an I aint even in your shoes. 10 yrs. Maaaaan
  • jackthemack
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Like I'm glad ? lke this never happened to me, but then I'm kind of concerned on the inevitable happening, and how I'll act when it does. I'm volatile when I get emotional and that's not an often occurrence. I might ? around and cut a ? head off and put it on the hood of my Intrepid.
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dam....... Smh..... Yo I apologize for laffin dawg. Im mad as ? an I aint even in your shoes. 10 yrs. Maaaaan

well technically only 4.............but I ended up liking it so I reenlisted

but I never would've joined had I known there was no kid to be responsible for

what's worse is, what if I had not followed my urges and smashed my recruiter? my soul would be scorched even more had I been completely faithful to this chick the whole time...................
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bruh i aint never went thru no ? this bad..

but ima say bout 85% of this stories hurt like a ? gawd damn...
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bruh i aint never went thru no ? this bad..

but ima say bout 85% of this stories hurt like a ? gawd damn...
    Wat chu been thru doe
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I been in the trenches literally and figuratively :(

I still sob at night sometimes over this ?
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I been in the trenches literally and figuratively :(

I still sob at night sometimes over this ?
    Lol @ ben in da trenches. But dam women are cold
  • blakfyahking
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao.............
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dam @ all these lurkers. Im out tho
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wat chu been thru doe

not ? worth postin my mane, yall take the cake lol

EDIT: back in 8th grade i told one of my homies i liked some ? (posed to be a secret), he gon go tell her, and i walkin in the cafeteria and her and her whole posse sittin their laughin at a ? ..damn smh..

there is this one ? tho i may have became S.C. for..

i was fallin for her, cuz she seemed to have fallen for a young ? like never b4...we was all lovey dovey(long distance)
    and when she dropped like 2-300 to come see a ? , damn that just made it stronger, then not even 3 weeks later she starts gettin distant, ignoring texts and ? , i push to try to figure it out, she says she has a friend, im like ? , then like 2 weeks later i find out she kissed dude, im like ? , she says its cuz i didnt come see her during my spring break and she was lonely(i was like hell nawl i wasnt, u was actin funny ? ) but i move on until finally i look on facebook and see she has called dis mane her boo, and also i had just found out she spent the night at dude house, i was like ? then i spazzed out on that ? so bad(namecalling, bringing up past mistakes she confided in me and roasting her on them) even i felt like a horrible person.

yea i kno i shoulda been left her alone, but i couldnt mane..weve tried to repair the relationship but ? we be arguin err other day, i tell her im goin wit some friends last week(to play 2k11) den she gon try to snap thinkin im wit a ? , i tell her ass, u done already cheated and got u some ? u better shut the ? up, later that day i end up snappin out again(ima a very very calm ? who hold stuff in until the that one thing takes me over the edge) and she said some ? .

and now she still hot at me for tellin her ass to die slow smfh...
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm still tryin to build up the courage to share my story smh not as epic as some of yalls but it burns super deep
This discussion has been closed.