The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    the flame is getting dim time to rekindle it!

As promised i finally decided to share 2 stories lol this first one is my homeboy :

Back in 2007 me and my homeboy (lets just call him wayne ) go up to this job for a interview not knowing its was group interview(red flag red flag) all we saw was the money back then it was decent 800 a week (turns it was ? job working for kirby selling vacuums) . Anyways we get up there and we see double d's and basket ball ? a chick we never seen before around here. Of course she starts flirting with both of us but my homeboy is going hard in the paint and i ease off cause he diving real deep not even paying attention to the training that's going on.so they end exchanging numbers and whatnot and winds up hitting it within 3 days (another red flag) . Calls me up and tells me he's in love with her smh im like "aiight"... Move in together within 4 months of even knowing each other. I swear they had an ike & tina relationship except she was the one doing all the crazy ? burning his arm and scratching his face all types of ? .

But it gets much worse she cheats on him with a ? we both went to school with in his car not once but twice ! He's mad as ? at this point but he's scared to lose her so she plays that baby im sorry role well. But he starts cheating on her to make himself feel a little better ( got away with alot of it) but some of it surfaced. Anyways here comes the ether oh ? she is pregnant and this ? is shook ! So he starts settling down and getting serious like "man my seed aint gonna want for nothing!" baby is born and he starts having these thoughts that this baby aint mine so he tells her wants to to take a fraternity test and she is hesitant to do it .. Results come in and i swear i heard maury in the background say you are not the father! He calls me up in tearrss for yearsss lol man i felt his soul lift up and catch fire ? mine did too lol just hearing it ! And this was by this ? 's neighbor! Smh i swear i was like damn so she was gettin in while we were working graveyard shift and ? ... And he still kicks it with her to this day and i really don't understand why!!!

I gotta go back to work i'll share my story when i get off!

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The flame is getting dim time to rekindle it!

As promised I finally decided to share 2 stories lol this first one is my homeboy :

Back in 2007 me and my homeboy (lets just call him Wayne ) go up to this job for a interview not knowing its was group interview(red flag red flag) all we saw was the money back then it was decent 800 a week (turns it was ? job working for kirby selling vacuums) . Anyways we get up there and we see double d's and basket ball ? a chick we never seen before around here. Of course she starts flirting with both of us but my homeboy is going hard in the paint and i ease off cause he diving real deep not even paying attention to the training that's going on.So they end exchanging numbers and whatnot and winds up hitting it within 3 days (another red flag) . Calls me up and tells me he's in love with her smh Im like "aiight"... Move in together within 4 months of even knowing each other. I swear they had an Ike & Tina relationship except she was the one doing all the crazy ? burning his arm and scratching his face all types of ? .

But it gets much worse she cheats on him with a ? we both went to school with IN HIS CAR not once but twice ! He's mad as ? at this point but he's scared to lose her so she plays that baby im sorry role well. But he starts cheating on her to make himself feel a little better ( got away with alot of it) but some of it surfaced. Anyways here comes the ether oh ? she is pregnant and this ? is shook ! so he starts settling down and getting serious like "man my seed aint gonna want for nothing!" Baby is born and he starts having these thoughts that this baby aint mine so he tells her wants to to take a fraternity test and she is hesitant to do it .. Results come in and i swear i heard Maury in the background say YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER! He calls me up in TEARRSS FOR YEARSSS LOL man i felt his soul lift up and catch fire ? mine did too lol just hearing it ! And this was by this ? 's neighbor! smh i swear i was like damn so she was gettin in while we were working graveyard shift and ? ... And he still kicks it with her to this day and i really don't understand why!!!

i gotta go back to work i'll share my story when i get off!

Well damn......
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

As promised I finally decided to share 2 stories lol this first one is my homeboy :

Back in 2007 me and my homeboy (lets just call him Wayne ) go up to this job for a interview not knowing its was group interview(red flag red flag) all we saw was the money back then it was decent 800 a week (turns it was ? job working for kirby selling vacuums) . Anyways we get up there and we see double d's and basket ball ? a chick we never seen before around here. Of course she starts flirting with both of us but my homeboy is going hard in the paint and i ease off cause he diving real deep not even paying attention to the training that's going on.So they end exchanging numbers and whatnot and winds up hitting it within 3 days (another red flag) . Calls me up and tells me he's in love with her smh Im like "aiight"... Move in together within 4 months of even knowing each other. I swear they had an Ike & Tina relationship except she was the one doing all the crazy ? burning his arm and scratching his face all types of ? .

But it gets much worse she cheats on him with a ? we both went to school with IN HIS CAR not once but twice ! He's mad as ? at this point but he's scared to lose her so she plays that baby im sorry role well. But he starts cheating on her to make himself feel a little better ( got away with alot of it) but some of it surfaced. Anyways here comes the ether oh ? she is pregnant and this ? is shook ! so he starts settling down and getting serious like "man my seed aint gonna want for nothing!" Baby is born and he starts having these thoughts that this baby aint mine so he tells her wants to to take a fraternity test and she is hesitant to do it .. Results come in and i swear i heard Maury in the background say YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER! He calls me up in TEARRSS FOR YEARSSS LOL man i felt his soul lift up and catch fire ? mine did too lol just hearing it ! And this was by this ? 's neighbor! smh i swear i was like damn so she was gettin in while we were working graveyard shift and ? ... And he still kicks it with her to this day and i really don't understand why!!!

WoW that ? needs an intervention.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Joke never gets tired....

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • iphucq
    iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    every time i say something 2 pico rivera....she dont say nothin back..........its enuff 2 make even dracula's heart 2 break.....and its ? up, lol
  • SoutCity
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This needs to be inducted into the FOF..
  • ar1134
    ar1134 Members Posts: 328
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

I don't even know what to say to this...

homeboy is dumb...sex must be crazy!

had a baby with the homie next door?????? falls out...
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    LOL @ Oprah ? . The only thing that ever hurt or affected me is my ex cheating on me.

I met "G" like a year after highschool, about 19, working some menial job in a warehouse. I REALLY wanted to be with G but I met another guy the same time as him and they were both cool so I decided to weigh my options. G was a clown but he was also laid back and everytime we went out he was so cool and mannerable. I loved that about him. The other guy was a character. Vibrant personality, loved eating out at restaraunts and started doing the most as far as courting goes, so i went with the second guy but never told G. I just stopped talking to him (I know, terrible).
    The timing must have been off for the other guy b/c he hit an all time low once we started talking..lost his job, car got repo'd, lost his apartment had to move back with his mom and his attitude became pure ? . He was mad everyday about nothing bc of his situation. I was willing to stick in there until he got on his feet but we went to a party and he started openly flirting with other chicks and I dropped him. He had nothing and didn't give a ? about anything so I left him. We were only together about 5 months.

G had been calling me during this time but I wasnt really taking his calls. Once I left the other guy, I called G back and explained why I was distant. You could cut the silence with a knife. I knew he was ? , but he decided to play the friend role instead of go off on me. Time goes on, a lil over a year goes by, and me and G are hanging out as usual one weekend at his place. G was the type to stay on chill. We'd flirt but he'd never go all the way, he liked for the girl to make the first move, so knowing my friend, I tried him and we hooked up that night. I was actually ? afterwards bc he blew my mind and I was mad at myself for choosing and wasting time with the other guy .

So after a month of hooking up, we decide to be in a relationship. Long story short, he cheated bc he was mad at me for choosing the other guy over him and said I could have handled it better. He felt like I led him on and should have been upfront about dating two guys. So I guess he felt I burned him so he got his revenge. At first he wasn't going to tell me bc he claims he regretted it and is still trying to rekindle what we had, but we never really talked about that period or the other guy and his frustration came out in him using cheating as weapon.

props to G... handlin business like a G and in the process provided that 'mind blowin' just to show off..

yeah G.... G handlin business out here in these mean streets..

props!
  • SoutCity
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This needs to be in the FOF
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Greatest thread of all-time!
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Years ago I met this chick off a website and she had no pic. I didn't like what I seen when I got there so I was in the house for a minute while she went to the back room to do something. I got in my car and drove off.
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif

all over the place
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    WoW that ? needs an intervention.

I talk to him like everyday he is slowly letting go thank ? !
    mindright wrote: »
    I don't even know what to say to this...

homeboy is dumb...sex must be crazy!

had a baby with the homie next door?????? falls out...

yeah he aint find out to the baby was born and he moved from that place
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Haha...can you fuggers read?

1) I didn't diss anyone. I had OPTIONS. How is that a crime? Ya'll talking like your unfamiliar with how that works. You either choose or become a player. They were both good candidates but I chose to avoid the games and made a decision. I explained this to G. There was no malice in my choice, I just made one.

2) I didn't choose a broke guy (my decison wasn't based off money anyways, just chemistry). He lost everything about a month in and didn't know how to handle becoming broke. Stop reaching.

3) G's revenge isn't even valid. LOL @ ya'll cheering him. Really? G used the excuse that I should have told him (which he no longer stands by btw..he admits he was acting on his feelings not logic). I was never his girl , so at that point I chose the other guy he had neither invested nor lost anything by my decision, just an opportunity to date me. Thats why I saw no problem in being upfront with him about me distancing myself, and bc we were friends. He showed his immaturity by not vocalizing what he felt. I womaned up, he should have manned up instead of choosing to be a victim. At any point he could have said naw "I'm no longer interested" or anything, but talking, for him, that was too hard a task (as this thread clearly proves. Men act on emotion which only makes things worse).

So tell me, fellas, for those that think what he did was justified.... how is having options a crime? Or better yet, explain how I ethered him in your opinion cuz I was on my grown up for most of the situation. I just didn't know how or want to tell him I chose, so I take off a few pts for ignoring his calls but thats it. I was upfront and handled mine on everything else tho, he didn't, but I'm wrong and he's right? Talk to meh.
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ar1134 wrote: »

man wtf lol but at the club though? he was askin to get torched!
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    props to G... handlin business like a G and in the process provided that 'mind blowin' just to show off..

You too?? lol And yeah, he did say he had to prove a point so he was def showing off. Sh*t was good tho!!
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Aiight here's my story it's so involved i think i can write a book on our 3 year relationship ( my first love so yeah it was the deepest) but i'll try to make it as short as i can

So it's the year 2005 ( I'm 17 at the time end of my junior year in high school) And I'm goin hard at this teen club ? was big around here gave alot of the youth something to do on holiday weekends got alot of numbers back then so this is my last time going cause im about to be a senior in high school and 18 and able to go to real clubs. So i'm dancing with this slim becky and she feeling me tough lol. We end up exchanging numbers and she invites me to a "party" only to find out she already has a gumby lookin ass black as molasses ? ....but i wasn't mad cause they were 2 more girls for me and my former homeboy. So I end up with a double d cute face bubble butt mixed vixen so we all dancing in the living room just wildin whatever and we all just vibe and get one on one time with each other. So this moment was like the movie "the wood" she just starts kissing me as me and my homeboy are about to leave and it was terrible kissing lol i could tell it was fairly new to her . So i get her number we talk and have good conversation over time now mind you she goes to my rival school lol so this is a plus for me so nobody could be all up in my business ....Anyways the relationship is like puppy love we spent so much time together held hands all of that . I was simpin so much i drove to her school a brought her some expensive ass Blue roses had all the ? like "awwwwww i wish my man would do that for me !" on some movie type ? . I was sooo good to her i admitted when i was chillin with other females i aint ? em at all on some real ? i guess i wass too honest? Thats when things started to go south the most ? thing that i think ruined the relationship i forgot about picking her and her homegirl up from a basketball game LEFT THEM IN THE COLD LOL WAITING ON ME so i begged and apologize so much i thought she forgave me (nah ? that ? stayed on her mind constantly) so we move forward here comes both of our proms and ? we go to it and i mean we're like everyone's favorite couple cause we got along so well and was affectionate (not constantly too much pda is ? ) ... then comes college and her 18th birthday mind you im 20 at the time i already did my partying and clubbing already so im thinkin she wouldnt party like i did so she should be good.

I take her out to the club cause me and my co-workers wanted to all drink together... so she's geeked as hell to go i wish yall coulda seen my face. Anyways from that point on she clubbed thursday to saturday every week if she could from december 20th 2007 till like august 2008 when school was about to start for her (RED FLAG RED FLAG). One night I was so fed the ? up with it I go out on some james bond mission hunting for her ass and what do i find ? her bumping and grinding with some ? ass ? ! So i head towards her pinch the hell out of her stupid ass she is looking around like wtf only to see me with my arms folded mean muggin. the dancefloor cleared like a fight was about to happen nah they just saw me and knew i meant business i wasn't ? around! Anyway we get to arguing like hell in that ? and she leaves immediately her ghetto white girlfriend was ? me off gettin in the middle of it. So we get past that and focus on our education and bettering our relationship and eventually marriage in a few years (glad i aint buy that ring!) So finally one day i was on my way to work this ? up my whole entire day too she calls me and was like "It's over" right before i go to work . I ask why and she says she can't trust me im like it aint over until I SAY IT IS LOL !(holding on to dear life !) So i aint hear from her the rest of the week i start buggin like hell Blowin up the phone no answer. So i decide to make a visit one day. Annnnnndd I see this cornball ass ? up in the house im thinkin thats her family but im like hold up why is this ? shirt off ??? I know how to use my math and come in and she's was like ? you scared the ? outta me im like we gotta talk so she starts telling me the whole stiuation how she is over me and needs to move on and focus on college (tisk tisk ). And this ? has that " i got yo ? now" look on his face and im burning inside like im finna ? this ? ... but i swear ? put his hands on me that day i have the shortest temper but i didnt fight it took everything in me not do it instead i let his stupid ass look even more dumb tryin to fight me because first of all she was holdin him back and he couldnt even touch me... This election day 2008 too i cried all the way to the voting booth voting for obama's black ass ... call up my parents told them the situation they were devastated too. Anyways I'm tryin to win her back she calls me constantly even with going with this ? mind u he doesnt have a job or a car or a cell phone so how they hell was she goin to keep track of this ? so he moves in with her and her dad! SMH ! Even more ? up she used to work with him LMAO. So i buy her all kinds of stuff that ? clearly could not ... I paid 150 to get her car out of the compound for parking at bank across the street from the club... Paid 75 dollars for her to see fantasia all kinds of ? so i gave up on her ass and just stop ? wit her all together.....Fast forward to today she had a baby by this ? then puts it up for adoption a month later ! And says that was one of the best decisions she made in her life wow lol ... And her family says she is looking for me like crazy and is scared to talk to me for real cause she know she was wrong and im like my phone number aint changed (which explains why i get blocked calls sometimes with heavy breathing and slow music in the background smh)... She winds up dropping out of college still living with her dad and that house gets worse and worse i hear lost her job all that .... Me im about to start my own IT Maintenance business with my brother and make this money 4 real ! so im going up she's kinda going down smh the decisions you make in life !
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn bruh thats some ? he spent all his pay check at red lobster smh.
  • Rey Negro
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    When I was 18, i was still in love with my ex. We had went out a few years prior but, it didn't work out. We met up again at the city college we were both attending after going to different high schools.

I was still the shy type, i never really moved on a chick unless i knew 90% she was feelin me. Well oh girl, let's call her Tanya, gave me a lot signals she wanted to "try again". Staring long, being extremely touchy, flirty etc. I was in the school library chillin & she came lookin for me. She was like:

"Rey...we never hangout anymore, we should get up"
    "Ugh...ugh, i mean its on you, what you tryna do? (tryna to not sound interested/thirsty)
    "We should go see [random movie], come get met this weekend & we can hang out"
    "Aight, blahblahblahblah, I'll pick you up this friday?" (tryna be as nonchalant as possible)

Friday came. I worked up myself thinkin it gonna a romantic ass date. Didn't even have the decency to call, she Myspaced a ? that her friends were in town & that she couldn't go. Being the young ? i was, I took that as try harder. Her birthday was around the corner. I thought of every thing she ever told me she liked & I got it for her.

4 Bouquets of Roses - check
    CDs of artists she liked - check
    New DVDs - check
    $200 of Vickie Secrets - check
    Chocolate & candies - check
    5 page love letter pouring my soul out - check

All delivered to her house on her birthday morning. She called me up sayin it was the most romantic thing a boy's ever done for her. I thought I was #Winning. Son.....the very next time i saw her at school, she was hugged up with her new boyfriend, who i immediately figured out was the reason she canceled our date in the first place. Im pretty sure that ? got her a teddy bear & got his ? tickled by her tongue while i dropped like $400-$500 tryna be romantic. I could literally feel my soul separated from my body completely e6omir.gife6omir.gife6omir.gif Pure Ether son....

Honestly bruh.....this experience changed the way I looked at chicks

I aint bitter.....i just realized that while I thought I was James Dean, I was lookin like Sam Rothstein
  • Rey Negro
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Great thread...

Hopefully all you young ? learned somethin these last 3 weeks...

It's alright to fall in love, being a bitter ? ain't the look but..............................Don't Simp
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? i remember once me and my cousin got caught up with a stolen whip. I called my ex to bail us out it was only 80 dollars.. she was like nah i need that money for vacation with my "girlfriends" next day dudes go to arraignment bail gets lifted to 8k and my cousins bail was revoked. last resort i call moms and she bails me from county for 800 my cousin sat in there all summer til the trial. man I was ? 80 and she said nah
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? i remember once me and my cousin got caught up with a stolen whip. I called my ex to bail us out it was only 80 dollars.. she was like nah i need that money for vacation with my "girlfriends" next day dudes go to arraignment bail gets lifted to 8k and my cousins bail was revoked. last resort i call moms and she bails me from county for 800 my cousin sat in there all summer til the trial. man I was ? 80 and she said nah

that aint no down ass ? bruh bruh lol
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mrballs wrote: »
    This thread is the greatest of all time

without question an immense thread
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Back in 2007 me and my homeboy (lets just call him Wayne ) go up to this job for a interview not knowing its was group interview(red flag red flag) all we saw was the money back then it was decent 800 a week (turns it was ? job working for kirby selling vacuums)

off topic: I ended up in the exact same situation with that damn Kirby vaccum ? . Did you actually make it past the first "trip"?
  • intalect
    edited June 2011
    Options
    off topic: I ended up in the exact same situation with that damn Kirby vaccum ? . Did you actually make it past the first "trip"?

lol man they dropped us off at regioins bank on some mormon type ? and said go out their and sell some vacuums im like hell to the ? nah so we quit right then and there
This discussion has been closed.