The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    So your saying it goes both ways...I agree.

cool.but what i dont agree with u on is this whole "females are much more capable to overcome or heal better than a ? can" when it comes to break-ups,rejections,etc....what u got to realize is majority of the time a female is a lot more bitter when it comes to rejection or a break-up,why do u think girls always are on that "i dont want u to hurt me like the last guy" ? ,? they know they cannot deal with that ? like a real ? (male)can. Thas why u never see ? saying ? to a female like "im scared to commit or scared to holla at this chick" ? im afraid she's going to hurt me like the other ? . fuckkkk no! ? us' ? wont let a ? stop us from gettin to another,unlike majority or women who will use that ? from before to ? it up for the ? in the future.

young fly and flashy,signing out.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not at all. My point is why let an experience from a time when your still learning who you are and growing into your individuality shape your perspective for life. All women can't be ? , hoes and ? b/c of what an adolescent young girl did whne she prob didn't even know who she was heself.

I didn't say all women just like what I said doesn't pertain to all men, but on average, women do handle emotions better. That highlighted is stereotypical bull, but I understand thats your emotions talking to help you feel better about the truth I just gave you.

Why are you assuming that every story is from someone's youth....plenty of older heads on here. Its not about being bitter from some bubbleheaded chick who played you in 11th grade, it's about learning from your experiences & growing as a man. I still got a soft spot...I can give a woman more joy than 10 consecutive orgasms, its just that after years of being out here, my ? indicator is strong as ? .

LOL @ Women handling their emotions better. If you by that you mean, crying & moaning for 2 weeks without finding any viable solution than yea, I guess.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    cool.but what i dont agree with u on is this whole "females are much more capable to overcome or heal better than a ? can" when it comes to break-ups,rejections,etc....what u got to realize is majority of the time a female is a lot more bitter when it comes to rejection or a break-up,why do u think girls always are on that "i dont want u to hurt me like the last guy" ? ,? they know they cannot deal with that ? like a real ? (male)can. Thas why u never see ? saying ? to a female like "im scared to commit or scared to holla at this chick" ? im afraid she's going to hurt me like the other ? . fuckkkk no! ? us' ? wont let a ? stop us from gettin to another,unlike majority or women who will use that ? from before to ? it up for the ? in the future.

I disagree. A female is not more bitter. She puts herself out there in hopes that the guy is honest enough to handle what she's saying and be upfront about his intentions. Women move on. You men hold grudges. Men in this very thread have said and keep repeating that all it takes is for one woman to screw him over whereas a woman can take multiple rejections and disappointments before she decides to be cold and unforgiving. Why is it diff bc I said it?
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options

man...if i got a dollar for everytime i heard a girl say that. facebook/twitter is filled with young women & their sorrows.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Not at all. My point is why let an experience from a time when your still learning who you are and growing into your individuality shape your perspective for life. All women can't be ? , hoes and ? b/c of what an adolescent young girl did whne she prob didn't even know who she was heself.

Stoooooop it. You're living in this ideal world where ? you did when you were a teenager has no correlation to ? you do when you're 30. And that's simply not true. There is something socialization. AND. There is something called a pattern of behavior. ? 's in highschool act like ? 's in college who act like ? 's in the real world. The pattern of behavior DOES NOT CHANGE. That's what you females fail to realize ALL the time.
    I didn't say all women just like what I said doesn't pertain to all men, but on average, women do handle emotions better. That highlighted is stereotypical bull, but I understand thats your emotions talking to help you feel better about the truth I just gave you.

1. Again what is your proof for this? The IC? I keep asking you for your personal stories because you're not bringing anything to the table to back up your theory. Especially when your theory goes accepted common knowledge.
    2. I'm typing while falling asleep so stop trying your high school black top antics by trying control the conversation through jokes. I'm totally indifferent in every aspect no matter how man caps, or run on sentences or quotes I put up. So lets put that emotional ? you've been spewing for 2 post now to rest. It's over. It's done. I am not emotional over this. Save the wordspace.
    You say nothing I said was true, that is your opinion ? , and I know ALOT of women who are emotionally stronger than men. Do you know who I know? How can you say I'm lying. Your just butt hurt but if it doesn't apply to you and its not the truth, why?

Again another corny joke....stop.

You say you know a lot of women who are emotionally stronger than men. So I ask you, of these "a lot of women" do they constitute the MAJORITY of women you have come across in your life. Because obviously if the group made up of "a lot of women" is smaller than the group that makes up the MAJORITY of women, then you have in essence disproved your thesis which states:

"Women are emotionally strong and physically weak."
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So let me break down the last part of my post for you by numbers so you're not confused.

Say you know 10 women in your life, who you say are emotionally stronger than men.

But say you also know 20 women in your life, who epitomize emotional weakness.

You can not ignore the 20, and base your theory upon the 10 that prove your point.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Stoooooop it. You're living in this ideal world where ? you did when you were a teenager has no correlation to ? you do when you're 30. And that's simply not true. There is something socialization. AND. There is something called a pattern of behavior. ? 's in highschool act like ? 's in college who act like ? 's in the real world. The pattern of behavior DOES NOT CHANGE. That's what you females fail to realize ALL the time.

1. Again what is your proof for this? The IC? I keep asking you for your personal stories because you're not bringing anything to the table to back up your theory. Especially when your theory goes accepted common knowledge.
    2. I'm typing while falling asleep so stop trying your high school black top antics by trying control the conversation through jokes. I'm totally indifferent in every aspect no matter how man caps, or run on sentences or quotes I put up. So lets put that emotional ? you've been spewing for 2 post now to rest. It's over. It's done. I am not emotional over this. Save the wordspace.

You say you know a lot of women who are emotionally stronger than men. So I ask you, of these "a lot of women" do they constitute the MAJORITY of women you have come across in your life. Because obviously if the group made up of "a lot of women" is smaller than the group that makes up the MAJORITY of women, then you have in essence disproved your thesis which states:

Pretty much....

I'm 24....my nephew's 17....my cousin's 31 & my uncle's 48. Last weekend, we had a big family barbecue. All at different points in our life. Guess what problems we had in common?
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    Why are you assuming that every story is from someone's youth....plenty of older heads on here. Its not about being bitter from some bubbleheaded chick who played you in 11th grade, it's about learning from your experiences & growing as a man. I still got a soft spot...I can give a woman more joy than 10 consecutive orgasms, its just that after years of being out here, my ? indicator is strong as ? .

LOL @ Women handling their emotions better. If you by that you mean, crying & moaning for 2 weeks without finding any viable solution than yea, I guess.

I have not assumed anything. Alot of these stories are from High school early college. Only a few were from guys mid twenties and above. Those stories I understand feeling a certain way about women. I have nothing against learning from your experience...thats what your supposed to do.

And so what if those women cry it out for two weeks. At least that shows they're dealing with their emotions. Nine times out of ten she mite even accept the losers calls and maintain a friendship with him. How many men in here can say the same?
  • t0wers
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I disagree. A female is not more bitter. She puts herself out there in hopes that the guy is honest enough to handle what she's saying and be upfront about his intentions. Women move on. You men hold grudges. Men in this very thread have said and keep repeating that all it takes is for one woman to screw him over whereas a woman can take multiple rejections and disappointments before she decides to be cold and unforgiving. Why is it diff bc I said it?

first off just for the record,i,myself have never held a grudge over a chick,females for me are easy pickins.. i rarely have to go out my way to even holla at chicks...but back on topic...ima put it to u like this...if women are not more bitter then males,then why is it a female will go out her way to explain to the new guy everything she hated about the old guy?? why? ? she is still somewhat torn and "bitter" about that ? ,? she knows she cant handle going thru it again..whereas males,we do. not. care. about the old chicks from our past...
  • t0wers
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ms eudoxie is still a ? .
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have not assumed anything. Alot of these stories are from High school early college. Only a few were from guys mid twenties and above. Those stories I understand feeling a certain way about women. I have nothing against learning from your experience...thats what your supposed to do.

And so what if those women cry it out for two weeks. At least that shows they're dealing with their emotions. Nine times out of ten she mite even accept the losers calls and maintain a friendship with him. How many men in here can say the same?

not gonna nitpick....but you're definitely throwing around assumptions if you think every story in a 500 post thread is the same. I read a bunch that were from adults.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options

Life is a learning experience babe. All of it should make you better. If you knew hos in highschool who were ? 's at 30, then those hos failed to mature. These cannot be the women your trying to uphold as the majority in your defense. Alot of girls from highschool don't even have the same beliefs or life perspective they had as a teenager. Miss me with that bull.

Stories? Bruh I got stories of women who have been cheated on, abused, used, conned, ? , violated in many ways. I work in a hospital and I've seen some ugly situations. I got stories from patients, medical staff, and friends. In the real world, I hear men quote the same ? you men on the IC say about only having to be burned once. That just shows me ya'll can dish it but can't take it. There are examples of posts on here...you got one story of a guy who said a girl broke his heart bc she refused to date him at the time he wanted, and all the guys cam in and cosigned that the girl was a ? and worthless ? and she didnt even turn him down!! I've discussed this very topic with my ex who cheated on me..we are still friends. Even he admits that women and men are built diff bc him and his friends are NOT cool with women who burned them. They're holding grudges from high school too. I'm speaking of what I know here bruh.

Yes bruh, I know more women who are willing to forgive their offender than women who hold grudges.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So let me break down the last part of my post for you by numbers so you're not confused.

Say you know 10 women in your life, who you say are emotionally stronger than men.

But say you also know 20 women in your life, who epitomize emotional weakness.

You can not ignore the 20, and base your theory upon the 10 that prove your point.

Again, I know more women who are emotionally strong than women who are emotionally weak.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And so what if those women cry it out for two weeks. At least that shows they're dealing with their emotions.

Dealing with your emotions = being emotional

crying about it = being OVERLY emotional
    Nine times out of ten she mite even accept the losers calls and maintain a friendship with him. How many men in here can say the same?

Why would I maintain a friendship with an ex I want nothing to do with? Opportunity Cost....go read about it.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    first off just for the record,i,myself have never held a grudge over a chick,females for me are easy pickins.. i rarely have to go out my way to even holla at chicks...but back on topic...ima put it to u like this...if women are not more bitter then males,then why is it a female will go out her way to explain to the new guy everything she hated about the old guy?? why? ? she is still somewhat torn and "bitter" about that ? ,? she knows she cant handle going thru it again..whereas males,we do. not. care. about the old chicks from our past...

This whole thread is dedicated to chicks in your past! Again, of course a woman doesn't want to deal with it again. Would you?
  • t0wers
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This whole thread is dedicated to chicks in your past! Again, of course a woman doesn't want to deal with it again. Would you?
    lemme see ur pic
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ms eudoxie is still a ? .

WT-?!.............
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    not gonna nitpick....but you're definitely throwing around assumptions if you think every story in a 500 post thread is the same. I read a bunch that were from adults.

Who's nitpicking. I clearly said I was not referring to those so why do you keep bringing them up?
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dealing with your emotions = being emotional

crying about it = being OVERLY emotional.

Thats your opinion. You don't set the standard on how much one can cry. Thats laughable.
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lemme see ur pic

...been there and done that. What does my pic have to do with this? Emotions bruh

If it makes you feel better, I'm exactly what you imagine me to be. =)
  • t0wers
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ...been there and done that. What does my pic have to do with this? Emotions bruh

If it makes you feel better, I'm exactly what you imagine me to be. =)

a man?? gotcha
  • Ms Eudoxie
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a man?? gotcha

haha so be it. doesn't change my opinion.
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Who's nitpicking. I clearly said I was not referring to those so why do you keep bringing them up?

Because your argument was based on the point of not allowing a young, inexperienced, immature girl mess up your head & subsequent relationships. Seeing that there were multiple stories in here from older posters then obviously its not just young girls who got the game ? up. So.....how can you get mad at dudes for having their guards up?

Young hoes become college hoes then become club hoes then become old hoes. The quintessential difference between us & yall is that we get hip to the game alot quicker, accept ? for what it is & make due while yall go on this neverending search for the ideal love & become an old bitter broad at 40 when you don't get it.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes bruh, I know more women who are willing to forgive their offender than women who hold grudges.

So what does that have to do with emotional strength? Now you just moved the goalpost.

Your thesis is that woman are emotionally stronger than men. And now you're telling me part of what you're basing this off of is who holds grudges the longest/ is willing to forgive?

? that's weak. Michael Jordan holds a grudge with everybody that did him ? in life. ? I'm still holding a grudge on that dude that stole my pencil in 2nd grade. How does that make me emotionally weak? What? Lol you do realize that holding a grudge takes no effort right. You do realize there is a difference between a grudge and a vendetta right? Wow......
    Life is a learning experience babe. All of it should make you better. If you knew hos in highschool who were ? 's at 30, then those hos failed to mature. These cannot be the women your trying to uphold as the majority in your defense. Alot of girls from highschool don't even have the same beliefs or life perspective they had as a teenager. Miss me with that bull.

I hear men quote the same ? you men on the IC say about only having to be burned once. That just shows me ya'll can dish it but can't take it.

This is all I'ma focus on. Because you seriously do not understand the male view on life (as most females who try to speak for us). Cause we hear what y'all say. We take in fully what y'all are saying. But you're totally missing another side.

You're saying that we are weak because it takes 1 event to change our lives....we're saying you're weak because you were too stupid to prevent more than 1 event from happening to you

You see the different viewpoint???

You're strong because you took an emotional lashing your whole life and rolled with the punches. But for a guy its like...there's more to life then being a punching bag. Being a punching bag doesn't make you emotional strong. That logic fits the definition of insanity.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thats your opinion. You don't set the standard on how much one can cry. Thats laughable.

jesus christ

talk about moving the goal post

there is sadness...there is tearing...and then there is crying...woooooow *looks around* she ain't ordinary bruh
This discussion has been closed.