Jaz O Says Diddy Is ? And Diddy Stole $75K From Him!

Options
icame4wo
icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
Jaz O Says Diddy Is ? And Diddy Stole $75K From Him!

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTQ2MDI

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    damn y aint i surprised smh. Diddy is a grimey ass dude
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    smh that damn diddy strikes again lol.....it never fails

diddy is so shady to the point that it's ? funny....like damn man, you gone be a cheapskate all your life?...? is ? ridiculous lol
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    take dat, take dat, take dat.............
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    cant watch the vid yet, but who cares?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why is it whenever people talk about Puffy's shady business practices they always bring up artist that had albums that didn't sell ? ? G-Dep, Black Rob, Dream, The Lox, Day26? Hell the only group/artist that Diddy has dealt with that had any type of longevity was 112 and they eventually broke themselves up after a mediocre career sales wise...
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    and ? are quick to believe this because?

are you blind, deaf, or just plain ol dumb?

have you not seen or heard the history of this mans business moves?
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why would anyone have any dealings with ? You Records?
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Why would anyone have any dealings with ? You Records?

? that, ? that, ? that
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    are you blind, deaf, or just plain ol dumb?

have you not seen or heard the history of this mans business moves?

I've seen the history of artist that have usually flopped complaining...and artist that flop always complain about the label whether it's Puffy and Bad Boy, insert for Roc-A-Fella artist here, insert former Def Jam artist here.....I just always find it interesting that the 2 rappers that Puffy dealt with in the 90's that were actually hugely successful, Biggie and Mase, never had any money issues...in fact Mase has said plenty of times how Puffy could've taken legal action against him for retiring when he did adn the way he did the first time and Puffy never did...he just let him do him...
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    p-? 's back at it again......

nikka must've taken a page from hustle simmon's book of how to do business in the music industry.
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've seen the history of artist that have usually flopped complaining...and artist that flop always complain about the label whether it's Puffy and Bad Boy, insert for Roc-A-Fella artist here, insert former Def Jam artist here.....I just always find it interesting that the 2 rappers that Puffy dealt with in the 90's that were actually hugely successful, Biggie and Mase, never had any money issues...in fact Mase has said plenty of times how Puffy could've taken legal action against him for retiring when he did adn the way he did the first time and Puffy never did...he just let him do him...

this has nothing to do with def jam, nor roc-a-fella, "I just always find it interesting that the 2 rappers that Puffy dealt with in the 90's that were actually hugely successful, Biggie and Mase, never had any money issues" WRONG...biggie was pretty much broke when he died & mase once said he wasn't getting as much money as he was suppose to...112 never flopped on bad boy and they said the same thing, and we all know the shyne story
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Diddy bein shady aint exactly breakin news bruh
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    he got his money up now he richer then them white folks
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    this has nothing to do with def jam, nor roc-a-fella, "I just always find it interesting that the 2 rappers that Puffy dealt with in the 90's that were actually hugely successful, Biggie and Mase, never had any money issues" WRONG...biggie was pretty much broke when he died & mase once said he wasn't getting as much money as he was suppose to...112 never flopped on bad boy and they said the same thing, and we all know the shyne story

I heard Biggie really didn't have as much as he should have too.

I think Charlie Baltimore said something about that when the fake story broke about Biggie allegedly trying to pay the Crips 1 mil to ? Pac.

She said "I don't think he even had 1 million at that point"
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    he got his money up now he richer then them white folks

This is the phrase of the day.
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    IMO if you work with diddy, you be lucky to see a third album.

I have give credit to diddy though for surviving this long without be nicked lol.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

makes you think mase knows/knew somethin bout puff that very few know/knew
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Damn Jaz O still alive?? This ? gots to be pushing 60 right now LOL
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    In business you get what you negotiate not what you deserve.......SMH at these ? acting like they didn't sign the contract.
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    I heard Biggie really didn't have as much as he should have too.

I think Charlie Baltimore said something about that when the fake story broke about Biggie allegedly trying to pay the Crips 1 mil to ? Pac.

She said "I don't think he even had 1 million at that point"

faith also said he wasn't paid when he passed....smh diddy the type of person that if he hurting he'd steal your drawls, put them on ebay, autograph them and tell ppl their his, when all the while you asking him where ya drawls at he'll lie to you then give you this speech about the opportunity he gave you to buy them drawls, ok so my drawls just disappeared nicca....smh ? with him don't be surprised if your underwear drawer is ? empty
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    motrilla wrote: »
    In business you get what you negotiate not what you deserve.......SMH at these ? acting like they didn't sign the contract.

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why is it whenever people talk about Puffy's shady business practices they always bring up artist that had albums that didn't sell ? ? G-Dep, Black Rob, Dream, The Lox, Day26? Hell the only group/artist that Diddy has dealt with that had any type of longevity was 112 and they eventually broke themselves up after a mediocre career sales wise...

^^ This .

The hate on Diddy is too strong.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    “Haters wanna stop my lute,they don't want me wearing Sean John, they want me wearing lawn suits.”