Jaz O Says Diddy Is ? And Diddy Stole $75K From Him!

Options

Comments

• icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Why is it whenever people talk about Puffy's shady business practices they always bring up artist that had albums that didn't sell ? ? G-Dep, Black Rob, Dream, The Lox, Day26? Hell the only group/artist that Diddy has dealt with that had any type of longevity was 112 and they eventually broke themselves up after a mediocre career sales wise...
    Jaz-O said diddy stole 75,000 from him, what does that have to do with sells? Bigg sold well and from what Tupac said, Mark Curry and they say Charli s said, he wasn't paid right. Who sold well at bad boy? mase? he had to confront diddy live on air during a radio broadcast just so he could get hm to sign papers to work with oher artist. Common sense should tell you that if he couldn't work without diddy's say so, he couldn't eat either! So if the biggest artist wasn't straight then no one was. Almost ever artist you named had at least one hit that sold.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol supposedly Carl Thomas just said after his brother died puffy pressured him into getting back into the studio during the time of his mourning his brother without givin a ? ...and that the day after biggie died he recorded missing you and bullied faith into getting into the studio. A lot of ? up ? is comin out wit diddy name on it recently.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    A Jaz-O thread and he didn't mention Jay-Z? I don't believe it.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Diddy wud put a hole in his momma if the price was right

Thats why Diddy is successful he is willing to run over anyone for the loot...

Thats why Baby is successful

Thats why Jayz is successful

Money over family is the moto with these ?

If someone took away Diddy, Baby and Jayz money and left them wth $10, they wud commit suicide
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    lol supposedly Carl Thomas just said after his brother died puffy pressured him into getting back into the studio during the time of his mourning his brother without givin a ? ...and that the day after biggie died he recorded missing you and bullied faith into getting into the studio. A lot of ? up ? is comin out wit diddy name on it recently.

I don't see anything wrong with that... Death is just death. You can't let that ? stop you from your responsibilities.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "don't worry if i write rhymes i write checks"

guess he isn't writing checks either.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    the last 45 seconds he said some truely real ? .....

u got ? wanting to be affiliated with ? who getting money ... "it could be somebody and they a straight ? and they be like oh but that ? he got bread"
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    icame4wo wrote: »
    Jaz-O said diddy stole 75,000 from him, what does that have to do with sells? Bigg sold well and from what Tupac said, Mark Curry and they say Charli s said, he wasn't paid right. Who sold well at bad boy? mase? he had to confront diddy live on air during a radio broadcast just so he could get hm to sign papers to work with oher artist. Common sense should tell you that if he couldn't work without diddy's say so, he couldn't eat either! So if the biggest artist wasn't straight then no one was. Almost ever artist you named had at least one hit that sold.

its funny how other ? know what big was gettin paid like they was his accountant. i guess u ? believe anything lmao...........
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    its funny how other ? know what big was gettin paid like they was his accountant. i guess u ? believe anything lmao...........

fool his own wife said he wasn't paid right.....HIS WIFE! smh
  • talik23
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    fool his own wife said he wasn't paid right.....HIS WIFE! smh

stop sounding mad son, someone voice thier opinion and u sounding like a ? over there lol. that dont mean his wife was his accountant. big and faith wasnt tight at the end of his death. once big had slept with lil kim. i believe big words when he said he had no problem with puff long as he gettin paid right.
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    stop sounding mad son, someone voice thier opinion and u sounding like a ? over there lol. that dont mean his wife was his accountant. big and faith wasnt tight at the end of his death. once big had slept with lil kim. i believe big words when he said he had no problem with puff long as he gettin paid right.

lol this nerd stay talking that mad ? ...foh...how do you know, you talking as if you was sleeping in the same bed as big & faith...? that noise homie, i tend to believe the mans wife & friends instead of a overly obsessed internet slime who gets butt hurt when ppl come forth with the truth about his new york natives, you are literally sounding like a motherless child
  • talik23
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol this nerd stay talking that mad ? ...foh...how do you know, you talking as if you was sleeping in the same bed as big & faith...? that noise homie, i tend to believe the mans wife & friends instead of a overly obsessed internet slime who gets butt hurt when ppl tells the truth about his new york natives, you are literally sounding like a motherless child

but u talking like u diddy or his accountant. smh @ mentioning truth but when ? mention pac , u be blankman and make everything pac did was a g. but only ? ass ? like you do that. i guess u think u a ryder lmao........
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jaz-o stay bitter
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    These ? makin' themselves look stupid. Y'all ? ain't got lawyers, b? It ain't like Puff is a street ? that only deals in cash. this ? has accounts and contracts and ? . The ? ?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This ? talmbout ? from about '98. Let's just keep it real. Puff made 50 mil in '98 according to Forbes. Why the ? would he steal 75K? Better yet, if this ? knew he was gettin' robbed, where the ? were his lawyers at? He "ate that?" ? , you think Bill Gates is getting owed 75 K from a contract and just sayin' "? it, it's 75K" The ? is goin' on here?
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

When BIG died he wasn't a millionaire it's in Holly Lang's biography about BIG where she interviews Miss Wallace and Faith etc....

BIG mom took over his estate and wondered where her sons millions were, Diddy later on put some paper in to BIG's account, then later negotiated a deal with Miss Wallace, he still owns 100% BIGS publishing, Miss Wallace was not happy about that. Jadakiss and lil Cease have also mentioned this.

What you dont understand is Diddy was never BIG's "brother" or his "hommie" or his "familiy", BIG was his artist, Puff was his boss, it was always going to be business over pleasure.

Diddy like Suge Knight was ? his artists over, withholding money to fund expensive lifestyles and giving flashy gifts to hold them off. It was nothing personal just business.

Diddy ? many artists over, nobody has a good word to say about him, no coincidence,
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but u talking like u diddy or his accountant. smh @ mentioning truth but when ? mention pac , u be blankman and make everything pac did was a g. but only ? ass ? like you do that. i guess u think u a ryder lmao........

smh dog you so predictable that it's not anywhere near funny...no im talking like i did my research on what im speaking on, i read the books from faith, curry ect. and peeped numerous interviews from ppl talking about the exact same thing, diddy's a crook, you just got ya head too far up his ass to realize that, you constantly bringing up pac in a situation that has nothing to do with his dead ass...? a pac and ? you too you lil cherry top ? ..he dead..get off his postmortem ? ...i swear you & tommy bilfiger remind me of them ? critics from in living color, ol "men on films" type characters "that new 2pac album......HATED IT" smh
  • talik23
    edited June 2011
    Options
    smh dog you so predictable that it's not anywhere near funny...no im talking like i did my research on what im speaking on, i read the books from faith, curry ect. and peeped numerous interviews from ppl talking about the exactly, diddy's a crook, you just got ya head too far up his ass to realize that, you constantly bringing up pac in a situation that has nothing to do with his dead ass...? a pac and ? you too you lil cherry top ? ..he dead..get off his postmortem ? ...i swear you & tommy bilfiger remind me of them ? critics from in living color, ol "men on films" type characters "that new 2pac album......HATED IT"

and then you wanna toss that ? word at me like you me & know how i get down....homie this the best advise i can give you and i say this with all sincerity as if im talking to my daughter & son....keep these type of words on the internet and thousands of miles away from me, cause anywhere else would be a ? storm of a problem for you homie

u sure wrote a essay son lmao. and ? u still sounding real mad over there like a ? . i got my own opinion on it and u can have yours. stop ? when ? wrote and state thier opinion. if u really wanna get technical we both dont know big finances so who are we to believe what comes out of anybody mouth. and i keep my words on the internet just as well as on the street u ? ass ? .....
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    u sure wrote a essay son lmao. and ? u still sounding real mad over there like a ? . i got my own opinion on it and u can have yours. stop ? when ? wrote and state thier opinion. if u really wanna get technical we both dont know big finances so who are we to believe what comes out of anybody mouth. and i keep my words on the internet just as well as on the street u ? ass ? .....

once again predictable....this is coming from the same muthafucka who said "yall ni99ers will believe anything" so we gulible cause we saw the signs and have our own opinion about it?
    you coming at us reckless cause we got a different opinion than you, ? what you talking bout bruh...like i said i rather believe his close associates than a groupie on IC....you miles away talking that big ? like you really bout something, you'll never come to my city so i have no choice but to let you get away with it... but if you feel strong about that then come prove it, open invitation and all, if not then like i said once before keep those words on the internet and away from me....im not no average muthafucka out here homie
  • talik23
    edited June 2011
    Options
    once again predictable....this is coming from the same muthafucka who said "yall ni99ers will believe anything" so we gulible cause we saw the signs and have our own opinion about it?
    you coming at us reckless cause we got a different opinion than you, ? what you talking bout bruh...like i said i rather believe his close associates than a groupie on IC....you miles away talking that big ? like you really bout something, you'll never come to my city so i have no choice but to let you get away with it... but if you feel strong about that then come prove it, open invitation and all, if not then like i said once before keep those words on the internet and away from me....im not no average muthafucka out here homie

there u go ? again lol. only woman do the ? u do right now. like i stated before u got ur own opinion and i got mines. and i dont even know where u from son. i been alot of places across the u.s. im not no ordinary ? that just stay in my hood. so u telling u not no average ? in ur hood dont mean ? to me. i call it like i see it. u a ? ass ? shrug*
  • DanknDrank
    edited June 2011
    Options
    there u go ? again lol. only woman do the ? u do right now. like i stated before u got ur own opinion and i got mines. and i dont even know where u from son. i been alot of places across the u.s. im not no ordinary ? that just stay in my hood. so u telling u not no average ? in ur hood dont mean ? to me. i call it like i see it. u a ? ass ? shrug*

check the location, anytime you ready to cash in these so called "? ass ? " checks holla at me for the address and i'll show better than i'll tell you, i no longer stay in my hood but im always around, but like i said when you ready to prove ima "? ass ? " holla at me if not keep tough talking on the internet fun boy
  • talik23
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dankndrank wrote: »
    check the location, anytime you ready to cash in these so called "? ass ? " checks holla at me for the address and i'll show better than i'll tell you, i no longer stay in my hood but im always around(so is the homies if i aint) but like i said when you ready to prove ima "? ass ? " holla at me if not keep tough talking on the internet fun boy

yawn!!! Been in watts cali, my buzin live on 107th st over there. Not gonna visit him till him december but u not living in your hood and expect me to believe u always around lmao. I see the ? in you son. But u right ill scream at you when i come out there. To see if u really known in the hood. Hope u do the same when u come to harlem, if ur ? ass ever been
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Chains is cool to cop but more important is lawyer fees
    That's how it is now that's how it always be

its business never personal
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    When BIG died he wasn't a millionaire it's in Holly Lang's biography about BIG where she interviews Miss Wallace and Faith etc....

BIG mom took over his estate and wondered where her sons millions were, Diddy later on put some paper in to BIG's account, then later negotiated a deal with Miss Wallace, he still owns 100% BIGS publishing, Miss Wallace was not happy about that. Jadakiss and lil Cease have also mentioned this.

What you dont understand is Diddy was never BIG's "brother" or his "hommie" or his "familiy", BIG was his artist, Puff was his boss, it was always going to be business over pleasure.

Diddy like Suge Knight was ? his artists over, withholding money to fund expensive lifestyles and giving flashy gifts to hold them off. It was nothing personal just business.

Diddy ? many artists over, nobody has a good word to say about him, no coincidence,

Co-signature.

Diddy's a paper gangster.
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Didn't bother listening to the whole thing, but c'mon, someone ? you over for 75k and your don't sue them, instead you wait over a decade and mention it on radio? It's no wonder Diddy takes advantage of all these artists, they're ? idiots.