motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Field ? post !!!
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Of course. I'm uneducated because I reject being labeled anything other than a human being. Okay 'Brova.'

Keep looking around the room and dividing yourself along the lines that White people created for you.

Malcolm X was white??? Or are you referring to the fact that whites slave owners separated the house and field negros in the first place?

I'll respect that opinion when I see someone "label" you something positive and you reject that as well.You're doing that everyday too, right? Until then, try not being pretentious long enough to realize the line white people created was to separate themselves from the rest and that house negros are the ones that try to jump the line for comfort.

smh @ you captialziing white too...
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Malcolm X was white??? Or are you referring to the fact that whites slave owners separated the house and field negros in the first place?

I'll respect that opinion when I see someone "label" you something positive and you reject that as well.You're doing that everyday too, right? Until then, try not being pretentious long enough to realize the line white people created was to separate themselves from the rest and that house negros are the ones that try to jump the line for comfort.

smh @ you captialziing white too...

I'm referring to the fact that slaves were slaves regardless of where they slept. Let's get free.

Free our minds from labels that don't do anything but trap and divide us. If you believe you're a ? /er than you probably are one. I don't aspire to be that. I don't accept that label. All this ? , monkey, ? talk in The Reason is the antithesis of what Hip Hop is about. You bring up Malcolm X, but what are you doing to further his life's work? Civil Rights icons didn't give up their lives so we could call each other ? for the enjoyment of snickering White folk.

Why would anyone reject a positive label? Your attempt to play Devil's advocate is sad. Switch to Turkey bacon. Read a book. Grow the ? up.

What you call pretentious, I call enlightened. See how easily I reject your ? label?

House ? / field ? ... all are property with an owner and a lack of self awareness. There's no moral win in being one vs. the other. Be a man, kid.

SMH @ you having a White family in your avi while ? on your Black family.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Brova wrote: »
    This the reason why Eminem aint NEVER been aired out by a mainstream rapper

Thats the reason why NOBODY in the hip hop community have criticized Kreayshawn and V Nasty

Most these ? are jolly negros happy to bend to massas will in order to make millions

fam we r slavez 2 our own culture we got blk rapperz like J & NAS who r scared 2 speak up & ? on da white boy fa them racist tapez cuz they fear they will b blk ball'd n BLK MUSIK fa dissin a RACIST WHITE BOY...u c how ill ? is smh
    so you would refer to yourself as a "field ? "?

that isn't ignorant or anything

wtf therr is only 2 kinda blkz n WHITE EMERICA & thatz HOUSENIGGAZ & FIELDNIGGAZ therr is no inbetween cuz a housenigga will defend a white racist white boy like feminem @ all cost fa them racist tapez & a fieldnigga wantz that redneckz head fa them racist tapez especially after that redneck diss;d LAURYN HILL ova a RUMOR of her bein RACIST smh
    That's what money over EVERYTHING means.
    Dignity and self-respect and backbone is secondary.
    ? will ? on each other all day but have no heart when it comes to checking a cracka.

amen

'Field ? ' is the most ridiculous term ever used to big someone up.

'Field ? ' never did ? for anybody but pick cotton.

fam u need 2 learn ya history cuz if it wasnt fa da FIELDNIGGAZ us blkz would still b n chainz cuz fieldniggaz use 2 want da white slavemasterz DEAD & da HOUSENIGGAZ loved bein da white manz ? n chainz they loved sleepin n massaz attic & basement!
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Money >>>> Pro black ? in 2011

damn i knew u was a HOUSENIGGGA lol@ pro blk damn fam i c y u support katz like cuuurly & jeezy now smh...
    You don't see the constant racism that goes on around here? If a rapper do as much as walk past a white man you a house ? ..

ptown u got it all ? ;d up cuz da only rapperz that get call;d houseniggaz is da 1z thatz down wit white boyz sayin ? like CUUURLY & JEEZY!
    Why talk down on your own people?

y wont u go ask da MUUUNKEE that y did that muuunkee wanna diss rozay fa lyin about his past but not his WHITE SLAVEMASTER MARSHALL fa lyin about his racist past? u dont c that MUUUNKEE ? ?
    Field ? ,House ? ....Both kinds still haven't left the plantation...? need to ? with such silliness..

While ya'll playing house ? and field ? , that crackkka taking over the world while ya'll fight for pennies

lol but preme u aint blk u just have blk n u so of course ya not a fieldnigga or a housenigga U call;d it ya a NON-? loll...
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Honestly that white ? isn't even relavent enough to get a comment from a rapper. And if Eminiem said some racist ? tommorrow you know even light skin ? like drake would say something. Its like when a ? shoves you and you say shove me again...if he shoves you again you gunna whoop his ass. Plus the field ? house ? comparasin is outdated since none of us ? is enslaved anymore by white people. We enslaves ourselves by being overly paranoid about the man and illiminati ? . Yes ? kiss labels ass and of course ? now trina all be friends (word to talib defending lil wayne). However we can only hold eminiem accountable to what he does presently. Sad to say a ? like lil wayne is more pop and catering to a white crowd than eminiem is right now. Obviously they still gunna buy more em records cause hes white. But wayne think he ? lady gaga on some of theese soft ass tracks.
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    fam u need 2 learn ya history cuz if it wasnt fa da FIELDNIGGAZ us blkz would still b n chainz cuz fieldniggaz use 2 want da white slavemasterz DEAD & da HOUSENIGGAZ loved bein da white manz ? n chainz they loved sleepin n massaz attic & basement!

Who are these field ? you speak of that freed us from slavery?
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    Honestly that white ? isn't even relavent enough to get a comment from a rapper. And if Eminiem said some racist ? tommorrow you know even light skin ? like drake would say something. Its like when a ? shoves you and you say shove me again...if he shoves you again you gunna whoop his ass. Plus the field ? house ? comparasin is outdated since none of us ? is enslaved anymore by white people. We enslaves ourselves by being overly paranoid about the man and illiminati ? . Yes ? kiss labels ass and of course ? now trina all be friends (word to talib defending lil wayne). However we can only hold eminiem accountable to what he does presently. Sad to say a ? like lil wayne is more pop and catering to a white crowd than eminiem is right now. Obviously they still gunna buy more em records cause hes white. But wayne think he ? lady gaga on some of theese soft ass tracks.

WTF u cant b serious cuz WHITE emerica will neva have a 75-100% BLK EMERICAN PRESIDENT!
    Who are these field ? you speak of that freed us from slavery?

smh all blkz fightin against SLAVERY come on now go do ya research like i said fam
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    WTF u cant b serious cuz WHITE emerica will neva have a 75-100% BLK EMERICAN PRESIDENT!

smh all blkz fightin against SLAVERY come on now go do ya research like i said fam

C'mon homie. That answer is not gonna cut it. I must have missed the part in history class where the field ? overthrew the South and started their own country. I mean we did outnumber the White folk in the slave states and we had muscle. They were literally just sitting on the porch sipping tea and ? . All those field ? must have done something right?
  • Monizzle
    edited June 2011
    Options

The Racist part of White america is falling apart like 50 cent post The Massacare. They can't even agree on one all white person to take obama out of office. While I am not naiive to know show isn't magically perfect yet it is changing. The fact that White people are even voting for a half white anything is progress. Gee i garuntee you if eminiem ever says anything else racist his career will be over. Yes what he did back in the day was ? made but he knows better than to do it again. But belive dat if he said something about a black chick or using the n word again his ass would be dead meat.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We gotta upgrade that Malcom X post mane.I understand what he's saying but we can use better terms.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My apologies to the threadstarter, your thread devolved into some ? semantics about phrases that are a part of our lexicon.

If it was good enough for Malcom X, Chuck D, Ghostace, and Ice Cube its good enough for me and I will continue to use the term when it fits.

"Get the hell out
    Stop being an Uncle Tom, you little sell-out
    HOUSE ? ?
    Give something back to the place where you made it from
    Before you end up broke
    ? around and get your ghetto pass revoked"

"True to the Game"
  • Monizzle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    C'mon homie. That answer is not gonna cut it. I must have missed the part in history class where the field ? overthrew the South and started their own country. I mean we did outnumber the White folk in the slave states and we had muscle. They were literally just sitting on the porch sipping tea and ? . All those field ? must have done something right?

.................................................................................................................................................................................
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options

did u not watch that malcolm x video i post'd?

The Racist part of White america is falling apart like 50 cent post The Massacare. They can't even agree on one all white person to take obama out of office. While I am not naiive to know show isn't magically perfect yet it is changing. The fact that White people are even voting for a half white anything is progress. Gee i garuntee you if eminiem ever says anything else racist his career will be over. Yes what he did back in the day was ? made but he knows better than to do it again. But belive dat if he said something about a black chick or using the n word again his ass would be dead meat.

fam...trust me da only reason obama is n office is cuz hez 50% WHITE & he is BLOOD COUSINZ wit BUSH & CHENNEY white emerica will neva elect a 75-100 blk emerican president it aint happen imean look how long it took fa a MULATTO 2 b president smh....& fam if feminem aint have no mercy on lauryn hill when that cracka was dissin lauryn of a RUMOR of her bein racist back n 99 then a FIELDNIGGA like myself has da rite 2 have no mercy on da cracka marshall when itz a FACT hez a RACIST!

^ MARSHALL is a ? WORD 2 me cuz hez RACIST & therrz PROOf this aint a RUMOR this is a FACT!
    We gotta upgrade that Malcom X post mane.I understand what he's saying but we can use better terms.

y? therr is only 2 kinda blkz n white emerica HOUSENIGGAZ & FIELDNIGGAZ therr is no inbetween..
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    My apologies to the threadstarter, your thread devolved into some ? semantics about phrases that are a part of our lexicon.

If it was good enough for Malcom X, Chuck D, Ghostace, and Ice Cube its good enough for me and I will continue to use the term when it fits.

"Get the hell out
    Stop being an Uncle Tom, you little sell-out
    HOUSE ? ?
    Give something back to the place where you made it from
    Before you end up broke
    ? around and get your ghetto pass revoked"

"True to the Game"

amen...? A HOUSENIGGA & THEY CRACKA SLAVEMASTER & CHAINZ!
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

You speaking the truth and they dont have a answer
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    while I understand what you mean by "field ? ", you do blacks, America, and hip hop a disservice by attempting to push this term into the mainstream vernacular...
    plz stop...

Basically.

I saw an article on Cracked yesterday where the author linked directly to a thread in the Reason. Good thing it wasn't this one.

It's cool to have these conversations, but not in public.

White folks are watching, at least pretend to be busy. And Asian people are laughing and doing well at math while we're arguing about dumb ? .
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    You speaking the truth and they dont have a answer

how is he speakin da truth? i been had a answer when i post;d that MALCOLM X video..
  • Say What
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wasn't that Maclcom vid in referance to MLK becaue he prayed for his oppresser. Im pretty sure be backed off of that in the short time they worked together
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    arguing about dumb ? .

It used to be funny, now it's just disgustin...
  • Monizzle
    edited June 2011
    Options
    did u not watch that malcolm x video i post'd?

fam...trust me da only reason obama is n office is cuz hez 50% WHITE & he is BLOOD COUSINZ wit BUSH & CHENNEY white emerica will neva elect a 75-100 blk emerican president it aint happen imean look how long it took fa a MULATTO 2 b president smh....& fam if feminem aint have no mercy on lauryn hill when that cracka was dissin lauryn of a RUMOR of her bein racist back n 99 then a FIELDNIGGA like myself has da rite 2 have no mercy on da cracka marshall when itz a FACT hez a RACIST!

^ MARSHALL is a ? WORD 2 me cuz hez RACIST & therrz PROOf this aint a RUMOR this is a FACT!

y? therr is only 2 kinda blkz n white emerica HOUSENIGGAZ & FIELDNIGGAZ therr is no inbetween..

amen...? A HOUSENIGGA & THEY CRACKA SLAVEMASTER & CHAINZ!

But why would you call your self a field ? . A field ? let the white man force them to work for nothing. The field ? was the reason the white man had money in their pocket. The field ? never was able to run away and move on from the ? . A field ? took whips and stayed in the same mindset for years. A field ? even when he was set free got sucked into sharecropping. A field ? is bitter at the ? who ran away from the farm to be free. A field ? is a self destructing time bomb that even if the white man doesn't ? it the field niegros paranoia will slowly ? itself. Even though malcom X said he wanted to be a field ? he was far from it. Because in the city of harlem where he lived black people were all ancestors from people who left the field to freedom. Black people in new york weren't afraid to fight and protest for their rights unlike the field ? in the south who ACCEPTED jim crow for years. My grandparents left the fields of georgia when they were young because they were sick of being field ? and moved up north. Their families that stayed never amounted to ? . But all my grandparents kids were able to graduate college. I don't know about you but i would rather be a free ? than a field ? .
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so rappers should alway be from the dirt. the bottom. the gutter. the ? ?
  • Say What
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Frederick Augustus was born a "house ? " escaped and turned into one the most known anti-slave leaders
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    But why would you call your self a field ? . A field ? let the white man force them to work for nothing. The field ? was the reason the white man had money in their pocket. The field ? never was able to run away and move on from the ? . A field ? took whips and stayed in the same mindset for years. A field ? even when he was set free got sucked into sharecropping. A field ? is bitter at the ? who ran away from the farm to be free. A field ? is a self destructing time bomb that even if the white man doesn't ? it the field niegros paranoia will slowly ? itself. Even though malcom X said he wanted to be a field ? he was far from it. Because in the city of harlem where he lived black people were all ancestors from people who left the field to freedom. Black people in new york weren't afraid to fight and protest for their rights unlike the field ? in the south who ACCEPTED jim crow for years. My grandparents left the fields of georgia when they were young because they were sick of being field ? and moved up north. Their families that stayed never amounted to ? . But all my grandparents kids were able to graduate college. I don't know about you but i would rather be a free ? than a field ? .

i call myself a fieldnigga cuz im against redneckz/crackaz therr is no such thang as a free ? n white emerica therrz only houseniggaz & fieldniggaz of course da fieldniggaz had 2 do as da white man said durin slavery cuz da white man brought us herr as slavez & strip;d us of everythang & they had da advantage but a fieldnigga was not kissin da white slavemasterz azz like da housenigga come on now that fieldnigga housenigga ? is still herr 2day & ? like HIPHOP is da proof cuz we got HOUSENIGGAZ who r kool wit a racist cracka bein da highest sellin artist n hiphop & a fieldnigga is just da opposite they want that racist cracka feminem kick;d outta hiphop fa them racist tapez like ROBERT VAN WINKLE!
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Real field ? , I ain't never had ?
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sooooo... you guys are still slaves?
  • gee757
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Sooooo... you guys are still slaves?
    that fieldnigga housenigga ? is still herr 2day & ? like HIPHOP is da proof cuz we got HOUSENIGGAZ who r kool wit a racist cracka bein da highest sellin artist n hiphop/blk musik & a fieldnigga is just da opposite they want that racist cracka feminem kick;d outta hiphop fa them racist tapez like ROBERT VAN WINKLE!