A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack THE OFFICIAL STORY..must read

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    now i see ? reading that 9/11 story.
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited June 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    so you feel the reason 50 cent's house he got for his baby mama got burned down,could be a reason for that?

goodpoint, never thought about that, but it could be
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    so once Pac died, did anything happen between Haitan Jack and Suge/Death Row? Seemed like they shifted immediately into a war with the Crips and left that situation behind........also interesting that Jack was living in Cali later on.

Nope Jack had his own problems with Tut and the feds making him the first informer of the hip hop police

Suge was heading to the pen and ws more worried about gettin payback for pac and revenge on puff

Jack was then thrown in the pen to get Tut to spill some dirt on Puff...which didnt work, later on Hench was thrown in there with them two

After that Jack was deported, he was of no use to the feds anymore
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GREAT THREAD...!! 50 Cent must be ( i thought he was ) ...a real ? to be in beef with people williing to put hits on his head like that to where someone like Jack/FBI had to try and get him out of it, also notice how 50 didnt play into the feds offer of help....NO comment lol and people still hate the guy!.
  • BanjeeFish
    BanjeeFish Members Posts: 308
    edited June 2011
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    GREAT THREAD...!! 50 Cent must be ( i thought he was ) ...a real ? to be in beef with people williing to put hits on his head like that to where someone like Jack/FBI had to try and get him out of it, also notice how 50 didnt play into the feds offer of help....NO comment lol and people still hate the guy!.

Yeah, but didn't he basically GIVE the guy an artist? lol
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SMDH @ cats tryin to turn this into a 50 Cent thread.....No one wants to speak on how gangsta Shaq is.....How Haitian Jack helped him get that sextape missin...
    Ima sit right da ? here til someone speaks on it!

b45438793b5dc5f731da15e4e50a7917-3.gif
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SMDH @ cats tryin to turn this into a 50 Cent thread.....No one wants to speak on how gangsta Shaq is.....How Haitian Jack helped him get that sextape missin...
    Ima sit right da ? here til someone speaks on it!

b45438793b5dc5f731da15e4e50a7917-3.gif
    plz dont let this turn into a 50 thread i aint tryin to hear gee come in here and ruin an otherwise solid thread
  • will grimey
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ibedamned wrote: »
    plz dont let this turn into a 50 thread i aint tryin to hear gee come in here and ruin an otherwise solid thread

Co-sign no one wants to see that fat ? ruin a monumental thread such as this. Props to all who really read it. 50 is relevant to the discussion, but we talkin about how Pac's dealings wit Jack pretty much secured Pac's death warrant....

J_1.jpg

I do wanna take this time to S/O the man who nearly thwarted 9/11......James Woods....He was on the plane wit the dudes, reported them, the FEDS came but interviewed him instead of apprehending the suspects....SMDH That alone tells u the govt was in on it....
  • will grimey
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    also ? who said BIGGY never took stories from Hench and Jack are crazy

BIG been known these ? since 1993,

Hench was extorting Puff...i remember that ? Uptown saying Hench was a small time crimnal...these ? ran half of NY and were connected to all the gangstas from every borough

Hench, Tut and Jack were like brothers
    where are YOU from?? LOL you dont know ? ... have you ever even been to new york?? LOL

this stupid ass reporter said that mike tyson was scared of haitian jack .... sweet ? in heaven LOL

yeah man ... they just walked down the strip ... ? drop to their knees like jesus christ just cracked the sky ... then they just handed over their chains and other valuables LOLOL

the funniest thing is you actually believe it LOLOLOOL

this idiot said haitian jack was the baddest most feared man in NY LOLOLOL

synthesis .... you are the dumbest susceptable idiot in the history of the IC .... a reporter could tell you that haitian jack robbed the apollo moon shuttle after its entry back into the earths atmosphere and you would believe it

if you actually thought about the ? you believe ... you would see how stupid it is .... common sense would tell you otherwise

reporter: haitian jack stood 10 feet away from the levy's when katrina hit .... and he didnt even get wet
    synthesis: thats what ive been telling ppl .... dude does not get wet ... not even in the shower (no ? )

just log off you foolish gullible internet angela lansbury ass ? .... you are dumber than the ? you believe
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    where are YOU from?? LOL you dont know ? ... have you ever even been to new york?? LOL

this stupid ass reporter said that mike tyson was scared of haitian jack .... sweet ? in heaven LOL

yeah man ... they just walked down the strip ... ? drop to their knees like jesus christ just cracked the sky ... then they just handed over their chains and other valuables LOLOL

synthesis .... you are the dumbest susceptable idiot in the history of the IC .... a reporter could tell you that haitian jack robbed the apollo moon shuttle after its entry back into the earths atmosphere and you would believe it

if you actually thought about the ? you believe ... you would see how stupid it is .... common sense would tell you otherwise

reporter: haitian jack stood 10 feet away from the levy's when katrina hit .... and he didnt even get wet
    synthesis: thats what ive been telling ppl .... dude does not get wet ... not even in the shower (no ? )
    just log off you foolish gullible internet angela lansbury ass ? .... you are dumber than the ? you believe

Dayum! That ? was funny
  • thesynthesis
    edited June 2011
    Options

Firstly stop crying, secondly when you type something try and back it up with facts...at one point you said Jimmy Hench was some regular ? who never knew Puff.....how clueless are you?

Jimmy Henchman himself said he knew BIG since 1993....Vibe interview...you cant argue with facts

Jimmy Hnehcman was credited two hit singles with HenchmanProductions Salt n Pepa's "Shoop" and Groove Theory'? 'Tell Me, he brokered the deal that got these beats on the records

Through these two major hit records he got to know Puff, who was himself in the music business and then later his artist BIG.

Puff had landed a 10 million deal with Clive Davis and from there on out Hench stuck to Diddy like glue, offering his services as protection from "his" goons on the street such as Haitian Jack...i.e extortion
  • will grimey
    edited June 2011
    Options
    where are you from?? Lol you dont know ? ... Have you ever even been to new york?? Lol

this stupid ass reporter said that mike tyson was scared of haitian jack .... Sweet ? in heaven lol

yeah man ... They just walked down the strip ... ? drop to their knees like jesus christ just cracked the sky ... Then they just handed over their chains and other valuables lolol

the funniest thing is you actually believe it lololool

this idiot said haitian jack was the baddest most feared man in ny lololol

synthesis .... You are the dumbest susceptable idiot in the history of the ic .... A reporter could tell you that haitian jack robbed the apollo moon shuttle after its entry back into the earths atmosphere and you would believe it

if you actually thought about the ? you believe ... You would see how stupid it is .... Common sense would tell you otherwise

reporter: Haitian jack stood 10 feet away from the levy's when katrina hit .... And he didnt even get wet
    synthesis: Thats what ive been telling ppl .... Dude does not get wet ... Not even in the shower (no ? )

just log off you foolish gullible internet angela lansbury ass ? .... You are dumber than the ? you believe

[img][/img]91cfa99baeb2e50c17731466a1e23d7e.gif
  • Black_Mac
    Black_Mac Members Posts: 7
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Firstly stop crying, secondly when you type something try and back it up with facts...at one point you said Jimmy Hench was some regular ? who never knew Puff.....how clueless are you?

Jimmy Henchman himself said he knew BIG since 1993....Vibe interview...you cant argue with facts

Jimmy Hnehcman was credited two hit singles with HenchmanProductions Salt n Pepa's "Shoop" and Groove Theory'? 'Tell Me, he brokered the deal that got these beats on the records

Through these two major hit records he got to know Puff, who was himself in the music business and then later his artist BIG.

Puff had landed a 10 million deal with Clive Davis and from there on out Hench stuck to Diddy like glue, offering his services as protection from "his" goons on the street such as Haitian Jack...i.e extortion

THIS! That dude Connects trying to throw mud to take away from facts. Yo, I read this ? and everybody should remember that it's a treatment for a Hollywood movie so there is some exaggeration in that ? too.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Knowledge dropped.

Uptown sounding like a ? and real stupid, funny katrina joke tho lol.

Makes sense for the most part, especially about Jack hiding out in the Westside of LA, real talk he could have just hid out there living the good life.
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    jay breathed when jack got deported, that ? wud have been a problem for any ? coming up, he wud have wanted a chunk of that money

also jay had issues with jacks lil ? e money bags,

Real talk i used to live in the same buildin as him n NORE up in LeFrak USA buildin. I dont remeber seein him or nothin its jus funny they was in the same buildin when i was a kid. but yo idk bout his story tho i kno he got murked, but he was down with nas n mobb deep
  • thesynthesis
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Real talk i used to live in the same buildin as him n NORE up in LeFrak USA buildin. I dont remeber seein him or nothin its jus funny they was in the same buildin when i was a kid. but yo idk bout his story tho i kno he got murked, but he was down with nas n mobb deep

yea he got murked around the time jack got deported

with jack gone, e bags never had the support and well he crossed a few ? paths

? tried to say jayz had e money bags killed, but thats just some ?
  • thesynthesis
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i think people said supreme killed e bags for retaliation for killin one of his road dawgs colbert johnson
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah, that was supposedly one of the murders that Preme was locked up for.

Crazy that Prodigy said E money Bags was really trying to ? Preme, but missed and shot his boy.

Who Knows......
  • Young Kobe
    Young Kobe Members Posts: 17
    edited June 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    some ppl on here gonna deny that too...smh

it still indirectly involves around them still tho......Pac just din't run at Orlando for no reason....Pac KNEW who his 'assoicates' were.

Keep in mind...Orlando and his homies ran up on deathrow ? in the mall and took their chain b/c one...they didn't like them ? anyway...and two....there was a street bounty out for those chains...and Puff isn't the cat who made the bounties if you catch my drift....

orlando and his unc keefie was associating and in the building when both murders took place....

at some point u have to simply ask yourself why and how?
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BanjeeFish wrote: »
    Yeah, but didn't he basically GIVE the guy an artist? lol

Hey business is business..... lol
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Jack and Tut once kicked in the door of Kendu’s top lieutenant, a gunslinger named T.T. They stole hi8 stash and threatened to ? his girlfriend if she called the police. His girlfriend Crystal foolishly called 911 as T.T. was rushing home to her aid. He beat the cops to the apartment. When the police entered, they found one of his AK-47′s under a bed. He was the victim of a robbery and now he was going to prison. Jacks’ crew later ? Crystal to keep her from testifying."

Am I the only one who caught this? TT's soul must be burning in prison. He gets robbed by this dude. ends up going to the joint when police investigate the robbery. then the dude and his crew rapes his girl. Whom he had to have feelings for, because he had her at home with the stash. I'd be a wild ass animal until the day I knew this ? was dead.
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Isn't Kendu Mary J Blige's Husband?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    on a side note.....

it's something how AFTER these dudes (Jack, etc) "went away", the Bling Bling era was "able" to go full force and dudes started throwing money up in the air like they could breathe and start untucking their chains. it's like after these dudes went away, rappers went unchecked and started running wild with they paper.
  • will grimey
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Isn't Kendu Mary J Blige's Husband?

Good question...

on a side note.....

it's something how AFTER these dudes (Jack, etc) "went away", the Bling Bling era was "able" to go full force and dudes started throwing money up in the air like they could breathe and start untucking their chains. it's like after these dudes went away, rappers went unchecked and started running wild with they paper.

hmmmmmmm....But hell Cash Money was gettin robbed left and right by average hood ? ...