Me & My Wife Decided We Gonna Try "Swinging"

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
We been together for like 6 joints and to spice ? up I agreed that we could try swinging. I know there aint many married folks on here but im wondering if anybody idea where the best places I could look for folks that live that lifestyle. We did a google search last night but we wasnt really coming up with results and I aint tryna pay no ? membership fees nor am I using craigslist.

Comments

• Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That ? only take 45 minutes, b.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That ? only take 45 minutes, b.

..........lol
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    6 yrs and ur already thinking about it?

shouldnt have gotten married bruh

We in a new era , ? the fact we still together is amazing really
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited July 2011
    Options
    6 yrs and ur already thinking about it?

shouldnt have gotten married bruh

As a married ? , at what point do you think you could say you've experienced everything and explored everything with your wife sexually?

Not to pry, but I've always been curious about that with marriage.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As a married ? , at what point do you think you could say you've experienced everything and explored everything with your wife sexually?

Not to pry, but I've always been curious about that with marriage.

NOW....we done did everything we turned each other inside out, I turned my wife into a stone cold freak in fact she brought up the idea of open marriage but I wasnt wit it so we came to a middle ground, if we gonna entertain ? new ppl then we do it together.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why does no one want to broker the deals themselves? Like just talk to couples you know. Be bold.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why does no one want to broker the deals themselves? Like just talk to couples you know. Be bold.

We aint tryna do that ? with people we know
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so you gonna take a flight to maryland to ? my wife? Bring your girl too then.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Uh-Oh..................

Yeah, it's a wrap for that marriage.
  • philly_soldier
    philly_soldier Members Posts: 329 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    More power to you, I couldn't share my wife with no other man, otherwise what was the point in getting married. But there's prolly alot of sites where other couples that swing are on. You could try adultfriendfinder.com and see if other couples on that.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, it's a wrap for that marriage.

Nah not really she just wanna try things that im not down to do, im pretty open minded but I dont do the Slave/Mistress of pain ? , nor am I doing a role reversal scenario these are the things she wanna try I aint with
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nah not really she just wanna try things that im not down to do, im pretty open minded but I dont do the Slave/Mistress of pain ? , nor am I doing a role reversal scenario these are the things she wanna try I aint with

Bruh, to suggest ? ' another ? completely separate of the marriage? I ain't never been married but from what I've discussed with married friends and family friends, that's not a good sign.
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We been together for like 6 joints and to spice ? up I agreed that we could try swinging. I know there aint many married folks on here but im wondering if anybody idea where the best places I could look for folks that live that lifestyle. We did a google search last night but we wasnt really coming up with results and I aint tryna pay no ? membership fees nor am I using craigslist.

oh ? stay away from craigslist! good for you trying something new with the wifey-fo'-lifey.

as far as sites/parties my girlfriend was involved in that ? years ago when she still lived in so. cal but since you're on the (b)east coast i don't know what to tell you. maybe www.fetlife.com might have something as far as swingers or you can ask some members on that site if they know about that, it is considered an alternative lifestyle.
  • bootcheese3000
    edited July 2011
    Options
    More power to you, I couldn't share my wife with no other man, otherwise what was the point in getting married. But there's prolly alot of sites where other couples that swing are on. You could try adultfriendfinder.com and see if other couples on that.

that site might work too. it's FULL of freaks but you gotta pay to play from what i know.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bruh, to suggest ? ' another ? completely separate of the marriage? I ain't never been married but from what I've discussed with married friends and family friends, that's not a good sign.

What can I say my wife is dope, she wants to be with me and I would know if that wasnt the case, I been with enough women to know the signs. I respect the fact that she even brought it up instead of just cheating but obviously your not grasping that fact.

that site might work too. it's FULL of freaks but you gotta pay to play from what i know.
    I might check it out if I cant find nothing, im just tryna peep out some profiles but I dont wanna pay just to look at em
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What can I say my wife is dope, she wants to be with me and I would know if that wasnt the case, I been with enough women to know the signs. I respect the fact that she even brought it up instead of just cheating but obviously your not grasping that fact.

I might check it out if I cant find nothing, im just tryna peep out some profiles but I dont wanna pay just to look at em

They stay havin' ads on craigslist for that ? .
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options

how long u been married my dude??
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NOW....we done did everything we turned each other inside out, I turned my wife into a stone cold freak in fact she brought up the idea of open marriage but I wasnt wit it so we came to a middle ground, if we gonna entertain ? new ppl then we do it together.

I knew of a married couple with kids who had an open marriage.
    The husband had a cousin who lived on the same block as them and him and his woman lived together. The married couple ended up having a threesome with the husbands cousins woman. Even after the threesome the wife ended up having a private session with her when the woman came over. Little did the wife know that the husband was already having his own private sessions with his cousins woman in his cousins house on the regular.

Quite the trifling mess if I might say so myself.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

ok ok i see where ya'll comming from

try this
    http://swapfinder.com/go/p630127.subswinger_finder_US
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The husband had a cousin who lived on the same block as them and him and his woman lived together. The married couple ended up having a threesome with the husbands cousins woman. Even after the threesome the wife ended up having a private session with her when the woman came over. Little did the wife know that the husband was already having his own private sessions with his cousins woman in his cousins house on the regular.

I feel ya but we aint on no ? like that, I wouldnt personally and I can say I trust her to be open and honest with me, thats why it cant be a threesome everybody putting they chips in

try this

Thanks b, wait how you know bout this site lol
  • bootcheese3000
    edited July 2011
    Options

try this

i knew you was a closet freakazoid. you can't hind ? behind that scarf missy-poo.

so when you gonna invite senor fly guy over to beat dem high yellow cheeks?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Thanks b, wait how you know bout this site lol

google is your friendly friend

plus i be havin alot of free time to search random ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

So basically the husband's cousin's girl was getting hers three different ways...