Me & My Wife Decided We Gonna Try "Swinging"

Options

Comments

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    NOW....we done did everything we turned each other inside out, I turned my wife into a stone cold freak in fact she brought up the idea of open marriage but I wasnt wit it so we came to a middle ground, if we gonna entertain ? new ppl then we do it together.

no disrespect or anything but i have the impression that people that do that are mostly people that have no real interests/intellect and therefore rely on their body as their only form of stimulation since their mind isnt stimulating them enough obviously. just my observations.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    no disrespect or anything but i have the impression that people that do that are mostly people that have no real interests/intellect and therefore rely on their body as their only form of stimulation since their mind isnt stimulating them enough obviously. just my observations.

well damn.......
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like said wife wants to get double stuffed yall.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    swinglifestyle.com
    SDS.com
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u would let another man ? yo wife?

pic of yo wife...btw
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder what happened? I couldn't do it. Seen an episode of HBO's "Real Sex" where this black couple went to a swingers party, and met up with this married couple.

Black and white chick was and laying there watching his wife gettin broke off by the white dude...SMH. No lie, I think that hefa was enjoying that a lil TOO much. She had that "This is the best sex I've ever had" look on her face. And you can kinda tell the brotha felt some kinda way, b/c he had this fake smile on his face. Like "Hold the hell up now. She's doesn't yell this loud when we're having sex. Wth??" Lol.

Naw, can't do it. B/c after that night, something like that would have me paranoid as hell everytime we have sex. Have me askin myself if she's thinkin about the OTHER guy while I'm hittin it.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Wonder what happened? I couldn't do it. Seen an episode of HBO's "Real Sex" where this black couple went to a swingers party, and met up with this married couple.

Black and white chick was and laying there watching his wife gettin broke off by the white dude...SMH. No lie, I think that hefa was enjoying that a lil TOO much. She had that "This is the best sex I've ever had" look on her face. And you can kinda tell the brotha felt some kinda way, b/c he had this fake smile on his face. Like "Hold the hell up now. She's doesn't yell this loud when we're having sex. Wth??" Lol.

Naw, can't do it. B/c after that night, something like that would have me paranoid as hell everytime we have sex. Have me askin myself if she's thinkin about the OTHER guy while I'm hittin it.

Word to William H. Macy in Boogie Nights!!!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did I respond in this thread?

I'd rather him just go get some ? to be honest.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    NOW....we done did everything we turned each other inside out, I turned my wife into a stone cold freak in fact she brought up the idea of open marriage but I wasnt wit it so we came to a middle ground, if we gonna entertain ? new ppl then we do it together.
    Uh-Oh..................

Yo homie for life is the lunch ? .

? that all i'm saying ? , better get ya ? straight ? before you become leftover dinner ? .
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've seen, open marriages/swinging are usually for closet homos/?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    with so many ? freely giving away ? like halloween candy and so many women being exposed for their whorish instincts, i simply cannot fathom why ? bother with the idea of marriage at all
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Word up I got ? at a friends house one time and he asked me to ? his pregnant wife. ? was like 5 months pregnant. ? sobered me up in a second. ? took me from slurred speech and barely being able to stand to explaining why I couldn't do it in perfect english and walked to my car and drove home like I aint have a single drink.

I might've done that ish. Was she down?
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s still bout that Cuckold Life or nah?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Word up I got ? at a friends house one time and he asked me to ? his pregnant wife. ? was like 5 months pregnant. ? sobered me up in a second. ? took me from slurred speech and barely being able to stand to explaining why I couldn't do it in perfect english and walked to my car and drove home like I aint have a single drink.

I might've done that ish. Was she down?

Yea she was down. Shes the one that asked him to ask me. She was not bad at all either. It was just a shock to me though. I've known dude and his wife for a long time plus she pregnant plus im ? and we was discussing some dumb ? and it was mad left field and unexpected.

"Yo I saw jake the other day at the mall with a fat chick and had mad jokes, he got red as ? looked like he wanted to fight me"

"Hahaha yo that's crazy. Son why dont you ? my wife. She upstairs now. She asked me to ask you"

"........ .... ..... uhh you know I would but right now I drank so much and I have to work mad early. Next time maybe"

The wasnt the exact convo but it was mad similar to that. I still see them. Theyre baby is cute as hell too. We never talked about that ? again. Never once did it come up. If they asked me now id do it though.
  • bighutch
    bighutch Members Posts: 176 ✭✭
    Options
    Best and safest thing to do is join a swingers club. Out herein cali it's real big. They make whole weekend parties in vegas, or palm springs.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Key Parties >>>>>>
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I knew of a married couple with kids who had an open marriage.
    The husband had a cousin who lived on the same block as them and him and his woman lived together. The married couple ended up having a threesome with the husbands cousins woman. Even after the threesome the wife ended up having a private session with her when the woman came over. Little did the wife know that the husband was already having his own private sessions with his cousins woman in his cousins house on the regular.

Quite the trifling mess if I might say so myself.

lol bet this ? was the cousin

oh wait marley never found a man to put a ring on it :(
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The husband had a cousin who lived on the same block as them and him and his woman lived together. The married couple ended up having a threesome with the husbands cousins woman. Even after the threesome the wife ended up having a private session with her when the woman came over. Little did the wife know that the husband was already having his own private sessions with his cousins woman in his cousins house on the regular.

Won't stop, can't stop
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took this one ? I was ? to an orgy. she was worried I was gonna leave her. I assured her I wasn't. That night I introduced her to the most depraved sexual theater known to man. Madness. The next morning I dumped her as planned. I planted a seed in her uncovered her hidden hoe and left her at it's mercy.

That was like three years ago. last time I talked to her she was doin glory hole sessions. I create monsters. #Dr.Freakenstein
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may be able to help you out. How bout you let me ? your wifey I won't do a great job ill bring my C game that way she feel better about you afterwards.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@babybugatti you better stop cyber bullying @empress_ because she's going to claim that you're obsessed with her and to get over yourself. :(

lol
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    i cant even think about another ? taking my wife on a date let alone ? her. smh why even get married if u gonna share her 6 years later. u aint even break ten years and already bored with each other.