Let's be real, the buck stops with the female.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I am pretty aware that I can get pregnant, so I don't have unprotected sex with someone who I will regret getting pregnant by. I had 2 miscarriages never had abortions
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    It takes two pieces of bread to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Not if it's open faced. True story.

Oh ? ! Marley was Mr. Forte all along?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wack ass thread
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C/s the OP. hoes just live/love to be the damsel in distress.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign thread. Both the ? and ? can take preventative measures, but only the ? can take corrective measures.
    The ? is always the one who is most to blame.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    In this society. Women decide when sex occurs. When are the ones who discern who would make a good mate and who would not. They only have themselves to blame when the man they been ? starts duckin when they find out she knocked up.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I may do a thread giving relationship advice. I might take ya'll up on it

? i need it... i went out my way for a chick and after she got what she wanted she acted like she didnt know a ? ...smh
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Hahahaha. Take that L and learn from it

lol... yeah ima have to but it still stings... it wouldnt be so bad if she acted like she was thankful
    but this ? acted like she really didnt know who i was...
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    damn I wouldve put that bish on unsolved mysteries for texting that

be prepared tho, later on down the road. she'll see you out & have guilt on her face then she gon try to resurrect relations. they come running back every time

LMAO.... you already know it... but like i said i have trouble with showing people that ? doesnt bother me...
    I know that if i act like i dont care it would effect her but its gonna be hard... how do you laugh and joke with
    a person after they give you that text...smh

only time and/or new ? can fix this

Where did the time go? I'm getting old...lol
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    Options
    How about this question: How many women use female condoms? If I don't have mine, you put out yours.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't believe the hype... Sperm die when they are in a chick... Pre ? is not that strong

i'm speaking from experience my son is a precum baby

"precum baby" roflamingo
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as a pregnant woman, i don't 'blame' myself, bt i am responsible. as he is as well. we both knew what we were doing so i'm not sure where to place the 'blame' bt we are both responsible for this life.
    i see a lot of y'all talkin abt women who say things like 'he needs to take care of his bby' and this and that and i hate to say it, bt it's true. if a man has a bby with a woman and KNOWS it's his child, he should take responsibility for his actions. bt a lot of women dnt want to be seen as 'hoes' or 'loose' if she has her own stash of condoms somewhere. they dnt want to seem a certain way by taking the necessary actions to prevent pregnancies. they put it on the guy. and i dnt agree with that logic, either. women do have the opportunity to do all of the things u mentioned bt sometimes they dnt have the resources, education, or common sense to actually do them.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Use paragraphs hoe
  • 7figz
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    wack ass thread

What's wack about ? admitting they have the final word in this ? ?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as a pregnant woman, i don't 'blame' myself, bt i am responsible. as he is as well. we both knew what we were doing so i'm not sure where to place the 'blame' bt we are both responsible for this life.
    i see a lot of y'all talkin abt women who say things like 'he needs to take care of his bby' and this and that and i hate to say it, bt it's true. if a man has a bby with a woman and KNOWS it's his child, he should take responsibility for his actions. bt a lot of women dnt want to be seen as 'hoes' or 'loose' if she has her own stash of condoms somewhere. they dnt want to seem a certain way by taking the necessary actions to prevent pregnancies. they put it on the guy. and i dnt agree with that logic, either. women do have the opportunity to do all of the things u mentioned bt sometimes they dnt have the resources, education, or common sense to actually do them.

this post is hilarious on a lot of levels. so a lot of women don't have the "resources, education, or common sense" to prevent pregnancy. As an adult, if you don't have the education/common sense to know that ? w/o protection causes pregnancy then their ? ass shouldn't be ? , PERIOD. Don't have the "resources" (condom, pill, etc.), then once again ya'll shouldn't be ? and they deserve whatever happens.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options

this post is hilarious on a lot of levels. so a lot of women don't have the "resources, education, or common sense" to prevent pregnancy. As an adult, if you don't have the education/common sense to know that ? w/o protection causes pregnancy then their ? ass shouldn't be ? , PERIOD. Don't have the "resources" (condom, pill, etc.), then once again ya'll shouldn't be ? and they deserve whatever happens.

hence, common sense. they dnt have the common sense to go and get it themselves because they dnt want to perceived a certain way. i never said that they dnt get what they deserve.
  • 7figz
    Options
    @money.power.respect.

Nobody's trying to make the point that both people aren't responsible. I think that's where some of these IC chicks are getting it twisted.

The point is the woman is the one that gets pregnant so she should be looking out for herself. And the woman has the final say - if she wants to have the baby or not.
  • 7figz
    Options
    Simple analogy -

Everybody knows that smoking cigarettes causes cancer.

1. Do you still smoke and then blame the cigarette company ?

- or -

2. Do you not smoke since you're the one whose gonna get sick ?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    @money.power.respect.

Nobody's trying to make the point that both people aren't responsible. I think that's where some of these IC chicks are getting it twisted.

The point is the woman is the one that gets pregnant so she should be looking out for herself. And the woman has the final say - if she wants to have the baby or not.

and that's where most women won't admit responsibility. they want the man to look out for BOTH of them and that's the wrong mentality to have. i think that someone earlier mentioned that it's 'tradition' that men are normally in control of the 'birth control' situation and i think that's wrong as well. some women just dnt want to accept responsibility on that end as if they WANT to get pregnant and have a bby ON PURPOSE.