Christmas..... At time for............ racism

Options

Comments

• MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol @ mushing grandma though. That racist dude is trill as ?
  • Bombella
    Bombella Members Posts: 33
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Who even ? cares anymore...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Pico doesn't have a weave
    she's blessed with the mixedness

I lol'd at this
  • 7ElevenBeats
    7ElevenBeats Members Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Aight.

Any of yall dealing with BS like this?
    Reminded me more of my thanksgiving when my sis brought home a hispanic dude
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i heard my dad say racist ? b4 but he'll never see my son anyway
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol. I was ? . She got pregnant.
    I stepped up and handled mine.

that aint exactly 'handling' yours. you can fulfill your fatherly obligations without marraige. no hate, but you probably ? your kids up worse by marrying this girl
  • kataklysm
    kataklysm Confirm Email Posts: 305
    edited December 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    You should've blown her spot up right there.

Usually I'm against snitching, but it would serve his wife right for going along with his racist ? ...and the kids would be better off not having a bigot for a father.

Dude would be out of the picture because he wouldn't be able to get past that.

Not necessarily, but it definitely would have become ammunition during future fights.
  • Darius
    edited December 2011
    Options
    but yeah, i can kinda relate to the struggle that you speak of. my cousin used to work as a manager for the UNC basketball team. after a few months on the roster, she started dating a player on the team. My uncle (her father) hated it. said he would disown her if she ever married a black guy. but anyway they are dating around christmas time (several years ago) and we were all getting together for christmas lunch. i got over there and the rumor was that she was bringing this dude over. but i couldn't ask or even talk about it because it was kinda like the 800lb gorilla in the room. you could just sense the tension around the house because we all wanted to meet the guy b/c he played for the heels, nobody cared about color, but we all knew where my uncle stood on the issue and so we had to temper our excitement. So anyway, everyone is at the house, and we see them pull up, a few people run to the window to see this tall lanky dude step out of the car, i turn around to see where my uncle is and he's got the i eat ass face. turns out the dude wasn't even black lol. so i guess we were all racist for assuming so. but he was i guess pan-american or south american, or something. but he wasn't afro. dude was cool as ? , he was shooting ball with us then my uncle finally sucks it up and calls him over, they start talking.....later he leaves with my cousin and i never saw him again...
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Idk about that.

I can't see any racist white cat being ok with knowing that his white wife used to ? black men.

Yeah you're probably right..he's an extreme case if he doesn't even want his kids playing with half-black kids.

Her sister is wack though..I think I took the most offense with that part.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    that aint exactly 'handling' yours. you can fulfill your fatherly obligations without marraige. no hate, but you probably ? your kids up worse by marrying this girl

I dont see being a father as an obligation.
    And my kids are doing great, because of their constant access to me.
    See, i saw ? like this story happening where she did not.
    Can you imagine thier identitiy issues if they could only relate to the white side of the family?
    How much worse it would be when they paint me as a dead beat dad, who is black, what they would say?
    How it would seem true to them because I am not there?
    I dont struggle with my decision because i see more and more each day how ? up they would be if i were not here.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol. I was ? . She got pregnant.
    I stepped up and handled mine.

Anymore questions?

So you wifed her because you got her pregnant? smdh..... I don't feel sorry for you at all bruh. You could've still stepped up and been a father to the child w/o marrying her. You willingly signed up for it....now deal w/ it.
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You should've blown her spot up right there.

Usually I'm against snitching, but it would serve his wife right for going along with his racist ? ...and the kids would be better off not having a bigot for a father.

Dude would be out of the picture because he wouldn't be able to get past that.

Yeah, i cant snitch like that lol.
    Dude would not be able to handle it tho.
    Her whole clique is like that.
    Her best friend is married to a bigger redneck than she is,
    and at my wedding, i was like....... why is that chick staring at my brother?
    I ask him....... he was like, i ? her last month. I aint know she was her best friend.

smh. But i cant snitch lol
  • Darius
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dont see being a father as an obligation.
    And my kids are doing great, because of their constant access to me.
    See, i saw ? like this story happening where she did not.
    Can you imagine thier identitiy issues if they could only relate to the white side of the family?
    How much worse it would be when they paint me as a dead beat dad, who is black, what they would say?
    How it would seem true to them because I am not there?
    I dont struggle with my decision because i see more and more each day how ? up they would be if i were not here.

its just the way you made it sound was that you married her b/c you got her pregnant. thats no reason to marry anyone.
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I hope u not asking anyone to feel sorry for you?

U shouldn't have dated/married/ procreted with a white woman.

Ya lauce dum dum.

Why would i be asking anyone to feel sorry for me?
    Just trying to get a good thread going about real life situations.
    I thought that was what GNS was for?

Anyway, to Kat's point about the sister, that is crazy.

But two days later, her mom's story has changing.

She is now not on "you have to choose how you want your children raised"
    "you shouldnt be against them playing with/being around black kids"

Now she is on "why cant they play with her cousin"... as if other than that its okay smh.
    Also, i found out yesterday, that the little girl did not say
    "can i play with them" she said "can i play with them" and thier grandma said "yes, why wouldnt you be able to"
    and this 5 year old said "daddy says i cant play with ? "..............

So that little kid is lost.

I'm just glad that now, we aint gotta act like it aint what it is. If that makes any sense to yall.
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    its just the way you made it sound was that you married her b/c you got her pregnant. thats no reason to marry anyone.

Me and my wife now have a good relationship.
    But the fact is, that is ultimately why we got married.

But we did not get married until a few years later, after we had time to work some things out.
    But, when she got pregnant we were not even dating, so, no kids, no marriage.
    I have no reason to lie about that on here.
    I dont run around telling people that lol.
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i totally agree with that. i think that does more to hurt the kids then it does to help, cuz they can feel that underlying resentment one or both the parents have

Alot of people we all know, have kids, and are not married and are doing the baby mamma baby daddy thing.
    I know more people in that situation whose kids/adults have more resentment toward one or both parents
    than i do with married couples. That cant be denied.

You always have people saying: No, _________ does it and it worked out fine.

But you can come back and name 10 who did it and it dont.

Because when one of the folks moves on and gets with someone else, especially if its the father,
    the other party gets salty, and bad ? happens.My younger brother is living this life right now. And its ? up.

Thats not to say it cant happen to me, but,if it does, at least i know i tried, and can move on.
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i love that song, it goes hard

he could have worn some cloths tho

The official video/song dont have the passion.
    YOu can tell this ? was feeling it when he did this version.
    But yeah, he lauced for not wearing clothes and getting a million views lol.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why would i be asking anyone to feel sorry for me?
    Just trying to get a good thread going about real life situations.
    I thought that was what GNS was for?

Anyway, to Kat's point about the sister, that is crazy.

But two days later, her mom's story has changing.

She is now not on "you have to choose how you want your children raised"
    "you shouldnt be against them playing with/being around black kids"

Now she is on "why cant they play with her cousin"... as if other than that its okay smh.
    Also, i found out yesterday, that the little girl did not say
    "can i play with them" she said "can i play with them" and thier grandma said "yes, why wouldnt you be able to"
    and this 5 year old said "daddy says i cant play with ? "..............

So that little kid is lost.

I'm just glad that now, we aint gotta act like it aint what it is. If that makes any sense to yall.

I get it...it's sad, but I get it.

smh @ parents raising their children to HATE in 2011. It's ? mind boggling how a parent would even BEGIN to rationalize that ? .
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2011
    Options
    kataklysm wrote: »
    I get it...it's sad, but I get it.

smh @ parents raising their children to HATE in 2011. It's ? mind boggling how a parent would even BEGIN to rationalize that ? .

I told my wife i have another theory why its poppin so much now.

When you look at our two families, (white and black)
    Its us (blacks) who are doing better. Which aint no big deal to me.

Its like comparing the Cosbys to the family on Roseanne.

This guy gets praised in her family for being "intelligent" just because he took college courses.
    And the family clearly wanted him to become the patriarch, and wanted her sister to marry him.
    But when you compare us, i come out better in every way. Yet they shun me, which is cool, cuz i dont want that spot.

He has a drinking problem.
    Been to jail.
    Cant keep as steady good job due to his record.
    Employed by his parents for most of his adult life (they went out of business)
    Treats his wife badly
    Sexist, racist, etc.

I dont drink
    No record
    Good job
    College degree
    treat my wife well, etc.
    Our household income is probaby easily 2 1/2 times theres.

I think a small part of the reason he dont want us all together, is because
    when opening gifts/etc together, our kids will get the better. and you can tell who
    is doing better.

My life versus his goes against everything he believes, and he has no excuse for it.

HE/they have pulled more smaller ? , but yall dont wann hear all that lol.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I believe 90% of racism in white males is due to feelings of inferiority.

Men in general are ego maniacs and super competitive anyway.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

HE/they have pulled more smaller ? , but yall dont wann hear all that lol.

divulge......
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    why do ? feel the need to ? white women, knowing these white men forbid it

its too many black queens out her to love, skip wasting time tryn to prove that love isn't blind
  • tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol redneck racists stay losing.

Ruining his kids Christmas because he has biracial neices and nephews, spewing racist anti black ? meanwhile every time his wife hears the word black she can't help but picture all the black ? she took in her younger days, meanwhile his black brother in law is more successful and has a better home life than him..

? damn, only thing worse would be if his mom married a black dude or something. Oh but he has a daughter, oooh boy, you just wait till she hits her rebellious teen years, then it will probably come out that his wife has been with multiple black men.

I see a ? ass future for this guy. He'll probably end up killing himself. I hope he chooses to hang himself. Wouldn't that be ironic.
  • kataklysm
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    why do ? feel the need to ? white women, knowing these white men forbid it

its too many black queens out her to love, skip wasting time tryn to prove that love isn't blind

Love is blind, but unfortunately it only applies to those in love. It's all the outside opinions/hangups that make life difficult.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lol redneck racists stay losing.

Ruining his kids Christmas because he has biracial neices and nephews, spewing racist anti black ? meanwhile every time his wife hears the word black she can't help but picture all the black ? she took in her younger days, meanwhile his black brother in law is more successful and has a better home life than him..

? damn, only thing worse would be if his mom married a black dude or something. Oh but he has a daughter, oooh boy, you just wait till she hits her rebellious teen years, then it will probably come out that his wife has been with multiple black men.

I see a ? ass future for this guy. He'll probably end up killing himself. I hope he chooses to hang himself. Wouldn't that be ironic.

don't stop cuh, u dropping that good ether keep it coming .