Karrine Steffans(Superhead/SuperHo) ethers her husband on twitter...

Options

Comments

• Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish a ? would hahaha i would ? her on justin tv for the whole world to see.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? aint no ether... Its disrespectful as ? but not ether.... his ? little? but he been ? u and u married him?.... He broke and bummin off of u yet she married him?.... He kinda won.... he get to mooch and ? her for however long its been. Now he can go his seperate way and live life while she gets older and less attractive an has to live with being a slore forever. Hopefully he doesnt beat her ass and catch a charge... He should holla at his sister or female cousins to handle that
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn..she literally snatched off his ? and stomped them with six inch heels.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like she upgraded him and ended up going broke in the process...and now she bitter as fukk...dumb lite skin ? lawse!...
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lauce for anyone who has ever pursued a serious relationship with Karrine Ste....excuse me I mean SUPERHEAD!!!!!
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Ol girl is a ? who been mentally, spirtually, emotionally, physically and sexually abused since her youth. SHE doing what she know what to do best lie, start ? and hurt people who's the closest to her. Now for all this manhood ? is lost, i bet half of these ? would of sang a different tune if ol dude ? her jaw and beat her ass down. ? will be like he aint no man, that's ? ? , a man shouldnt hit a girl. He should of been a MAN and walked away and keep it moving, it's only words. Damn if he dont, damn if he do, the double standard ? have is comedy but THE ? IS CRYING OUT, i take her word with a grain of salt.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    the good thing about this is that now mankind can analyze the crystal clear thoughts of a born 100% ? lol

every reason of her being tired of him had everything to do with her being a ? and him being a regular dude lol

she tried to get married to prove that she was just a participant of "the game" and not actually a victim of it. a year or so later she broke right back down into whoredom lol

eddie winslow is the biggest failure in the history of the modern world. this is way more than an L. this ? began and ended with a gigantic L. this is that double L ? when you speak spanish and you have roll your tongue to get that ? out. ? doesnt even love this ? anymore
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    The moral of the day is.. DON'T WIFE THESE HOES!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't wife hoes who refer to their whoreness as a super ability.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't get why anybody would still associate themselves with superhead let alone marry this hoe.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he ether'd himself when he wifed SUPERHEAD
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what does Eddie Winslow have to do with this?

He is the simp in question she just aired out. His real name is Darius McCray, and he married this slore.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason #3249 you don't turn a hoe into a housewife.

But seriously, what's wrong with the world when a chick who earned the name "Superhead" believes she's too good for any man. I'm sorry but in a just world a person like that would have little to no pride in him/herself.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what does Eddie Winslow have to do with this?

He is the simp in question she just aired out. His real name is Darius McCray, and he married this slore.

This is different ? .. not Eddie Winslow.. she talking about that tpain looking regular ? who she married...

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Now this this this one of them occasions where the homies not doing it right

I mean he found him a hoe that he like

But he cant make a hoe a housewife
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WIZ KHALIFA, THIS IS YOUR FUTURE.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Options

Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden.I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car. Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me. I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullsh*t dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday. I’m tired of paying for everything.

I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it. Give me my Mac back. For real tho. I’m tired of washing your wack ass clothes. I hate your whole face. I’m tired of acting like the sex is good.I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason. Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.I’m tired of giving you the game.I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a ? . I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t. I’m tired of you begging

I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. ? deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.

You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed. "

damn she straight emasculated that tpain looking ? .. but thats what that ? gets for trying turn a well known ? into a housewife.. i bet that ? is somewhere right now curled into the fetal position crying.. and thinkin to himself this cant be life...

Son, absolute mortal kombat fatality ether. SMH @ her clutching dude's lifeless body in the air like Goro
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is Carl's fault,he never told Eddie not to fall in love with hoes.Eddie needs his head chopped for this BS.Urkel on dancing with the stars laughing at this chump.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That aint winslow it's some other ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? go ? around and put the murk game down on this ? ...wdf is she famous for??? bein a ? and she pround of that...and these black chicks wonderin why they single...some of these ? 's aint ? mayne.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    R.I.p. to that ? manhood and pride. He's gonna have to wear a skirt for the rest of his life. But that ? ? and a waste of human flesh and I'm sure 90% of black women think like her with that "I want a boss" ?
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I mean this is literally the 10th dude she's said has a little ? and is wack in bed and this is the chick some of you women out there gave enough credibility to have y'all invest in 3 of her books? lol

It's the typical black girl ? .

Bitter delusional black men posts ^^^^^

Don't start a war that you cannot win miss.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    That aint winslow it's some other ? .

Damn another lost soul?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wait

So she chose to marry a man with no money and a weak sex game because her ? stock plummeted to damn near nothing

And HE took the ether

Lmao

That sorry ? should have kept that to herself