So, I've came to conclusion that Beanie Sigel got more timeless material than Jada

Options
2»

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought that was common knowledge smh at Beans being too much of a real ? for his own good...
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Beans do make more complete songs kiss my dude tho. For a feature I'm picking kiss

His guest verses suck too

TBH Beans is better than Styles and Jada. Beans is like Styles and Jada rolled up in one He can give u Them Punchlines but also make heartfelt ? and touch on deeper subjects and make ALBUMS. Beans had the worst fall off i think.

Worst fall off? Eminem, Prodigy, Snoop
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'd have a better argument with styles p. then jada
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wondered why Jada got the pass because his flow is always the same and I always thought P was better. I guess if something is heard enough it gets passed around as truth.
    Beans is better than Jada imo
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    For a feature I'm picking kiss

I'm still going with beans, jada seems to rap the same ? on ft verses
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Options
    why>>>feel it in the air
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    why>>>feel it in the air

Really?1zoxjz8.jpg
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    why>>>feel it in the air

Why is a great concept with ? lyrics to execute it when you really listen to some of the ? he is asking about.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans do make more complete songs kiss my dude tho. For a feature I'm picking kiss

TBH Beans is better than Styles and Jada. Beans is like Styles and Jada rolled up in one He can give u Them Punchlines but also make heartfelt ? and touch on deeper subjects and make ALBUMS. Beans had the worst fall off i think.

Never was a Em Fan Snoop was always Style and Flow and Beats over Lyrics so he didnt really fall off his producers did and Prodigy..... Yea ur right LOL. But Beans Fall off wasnt pretty either.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

Never was a Em Fan Snoop was always Style and Flow and Beats over Lyrics so he didnt really fall off his producers did and Prodigy..... Yea ur right LOL. But Beans Fall off wasnt pretty either.

Eminem as a rapper> Most to ever do it in his prime. Snoop was raw and had a certain energy. What changed was he got different ghostwriters...even tho DOC still writes with and for him now.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Eminem as a rapper> Most to ever do it in his prime. Snoop was raw and had a certain energy. What changed was he got different ghostwriters...even tho DOC still writes with and for him now.

Yea Em is a good rapper but i was never a fan so i couldnt watch his demise. And If Snoop always had GhostWriters was he ever ON in the first place?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

Yea Em is a good rapper but i was never a fan so i couldnt watch his demise. And If Snoop always had GhostWriters was he ever ON in the first place?

A lot more rappers have ghostwriters than you know. I pointed out Snoop has always had ghostwriters on the other site and people called me a liar even tho I asked DOC face-to-face.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only body of work by Sig I think is almost classic is his public enemy #1 mixtape...other than that, Kiss got this.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sigel has owned Jada since he ripped him over his own beat in the early 2000s. True Story.
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    the only body of work by Sig I think is almost classic is his public enemy #1 mixtape...other than that, Kiss got this.

? , go sit yo ass down over there -->
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    why>>>feel it in the air

Why is a great concept with ? lyrics to execute it when you really listen to some of the ? he is asking about.

like what? everything he asked was on point
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The B.Coming is better than anything Jadakiss put out so yeah I co-sign the thread

Styles P should be a better comparison
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jada is a better guest appearance rapper, but Beanie is definitely the better overall MC.

IMO Jada could never make a complete/solid cd like Beanie
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    why>>>feel it in the air

like what? everything he asked was on point

Man, if you really think that then I can not have a conversation with you