The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season thread 2.0

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Taj Gibson can start for multiple teams its gon be interesting to see wat he do when he becomes a free agent

hope he doesnt leave then turn into what happened to Leon Powe
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Heat ? up this game by the stupid ass substitation pattern, whenever they had a good lead Spoelstra sat Lebron and Wade. Why the ? would you do that when you're in a roll, Wade sat out half the 4th quarter. smh

Dude really needs to chill the ? out with his substitution pattern and play through your run. The ? had a 10 point lead at the end of the 1st quarter and the dumb ? sat out Wade, Lebron,etc and allowed Chicago back in the game.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The Heat ? up this game by the stupid ass substitation pattern, whenever they had a good lead Spoelstra sat Lebron and Wade. Why the ? would you do that when you're in a roll, Wade sat out half the 4th quarter. smh

Dude really needs to chill the ? out with his substitution pattern and play through your run. The ? had a 10 point lead at the end of the 1st quarter and the dumb ? sat out Wade, Lebron,etc and allowed Chicago back in the game.

dude what did the substitution patten have to do with Wade bullshittin? the pattern had nothing to do with Bron missing that free throw that would have put Mia up 4. pattern ahd nothing to do with Bosh not showing up either
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This loss is on wade.

? he should have went with the bulls him and drose would have won last year.

Lebron might never win a ring now.

And he will never win a ring with the heat.

I grew up watching this guy but i understand that might never win a ring. But that okay he still my fav player ever and will still support him.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ehh Powe was different cuz he tore his ACL 3 times nd Danny Ainge considered him a health risk and didnt wanna sign him to a long term deal Gibson is a better defender and shooter wit more athleticism someone will give Gibson a big payday
  • blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron/wade/bosh had 71 points
    the rest of the team had 15..
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    This loss is on wade.

I grew up watching this guy but i understand that might never win a ring. But that okay he still my fav player ever and will still support him.

1st off get Lebron ? out your mouth then you need to realize without Wade, this wouldn't even went to overtime. He carried yall that 4th quarter
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »

dude what did the substitution patten have to do with Wade bullshittin? the pattern had nothing to do with Bron missing that free throw that would have put Mia up 4. pattern ahd nothing to do with Bosh not showing up either

It's call rhythm, why would you disrupt the flow of the game when you're on a roll offensively. The Heat did not lose the game because of a free throw or missed Wade shot, the Heat lost the game because when they had momentum going the stopped it by substituting.

• blazn101
    blazn101 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    Options
    bulls bench 47
    heat bench 7
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    blazn101 wrote: »

no other Heat member scored above 5!!! LMFAO
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hopefully chicago can translate these regular season sonnings of miami to the playoffs
  • Truerap
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    This loss is on wade.

1st off get Lebron ? out your mouth then you need to realize without Wade, this wouldn't even went to overtime. He carried yall that 4th quarter

Lebron hit the 3 to give us the lead and he hit the free throw.

I don't have anyone ? in my mouth Lebron is better then wade and we all know this but Lebron just to nice.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bulls bench 47
    heat bench 7

......................... ? talkin about sub patterens and ? lol smh
  • Truerap
    Options
    I hope the heat trade Lebron he need to be his own man on his own team no more wade ? .

I don't think we can win this year this game was the final straw.

? if they do win the cup i will ask mods them to perm ban me.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    This loss is on wade.

Lebron hit the 3 to give us the lead and he hit the free throw.

I don't have anyone ? in my mouth Lebron is better then wade and we all know this but Lebron just to nice.

Wade had that run in the 4th tho. if it wasnt for that run then yall wouldnt even been that close to get the lead.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? damn thats the problem. no depth at all
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lebron was more clutch in cleveland
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat gettin ready for the playoffs......I believe I've seen something like this last year till the playoffs came....Bulls gonna be food come playoff time....good win tho...bad plays by Miami down the stretch killed them....Nobody stepped up either
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Heat gettin ready for the playoffs......I believe I've seen something like this last year till the playoffs came....Bulls gonna be food come playoff time....good win tho...bad plays by Miami down the stretch killed them....Nobody stepped up either

no they came in the playoffs dominating.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Bull won so yeah they the best team right now i think wade holding Lebron back for real.

Lebron won't win with wade on his team.

wait... what?? Didn't he already have that situation before in Cleaveland?
  • yroholla
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »

no they came in the playoffs dominating.

I was referring to Miami losing to Chicago majority of the regular season....regardless of the fact, I expect Miami to brush Chicago come playoff time...

• Truerap
    Options
    Son you crazy if you think the heat can beat the bulls in the playoffs Lebron is playing his heart out wade not playing half bad but this team is done.

We need to trade bosh but i rather they let Lebron go so he can be his own man.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pat riley needs to go ahead and coach the heat
  • Truerap
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Bull won so yeah they the best team right now i think wade holding Lebron back for real.

Lebron won't win with wade on his team.

wait... what?? Didn't already have that situation before?

Son it always some ? man.

Lebron never get lucky. He might be on of the players who never win a ring.

Im being real as the number one Lebron fan im 99% sure he will never win a ring.

It not wade it not bosh it not the spo it him. He just a very unlucky man.
  • yroholla
    Options
    LeBron doesnt want to be his own man...if he did,he wouldnt have went to Miami kid....it was his choice, no need to cry about it anymore