The Official 2011-2012 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Argentinians with the 4 goals by Man. City....2 by Tevez, 2 by Aguero

But but but but Messi doesn't have any teammates on the Argentinian national team
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    2-1,1-0, 3-1 it doesn't matter ,a win is a win; I wonder how many trophies has Arsenal won this season.

Cesspool spent over $120 mil just so they could finish in 7th or 8th. While Arsenal started the season like ? , was challenging for the top spot in December, and is looking to cement their 3rd place CL spot.And I don't even think they spent over 50 mil. We all will laugh if Norwich finishes above cesspool..

Have you tried winning an EPL title?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone had bet on Grand National??? Fckn Brighton losing 3-0 to West Ham in 11mins
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    2-1,1-0, 3-1 it doesn't matter ,a win is a win; I wonder how many trophies has Arsenal won this season.

Cesspool spent over $120 mil just so they could finish in 7th or 8th. While Arsenal started the season like ? , was challenging for the top spot in December, and is looking to cement their 3rd place CL spot.And I don't even think they spent over 50 mil. We all will laugh if Norwich finishes above cesspool..

You must be new here! I have already said that we suck, and we are fighting to stay in the top 10. For this season - I am just glad that we have more silverware that Arsenal that is all.
  • northside7
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

You must be new here! I have already said that we suck, and we are fighting to stay in the top 10. For this season - I am just glad that we have more silverware that Arsenal that is all.

Been on here since 05 homie. And the bold is just foolishness. Even before the cc win in feburary cesspool had more trophies than Arsenal.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Argentinians with the 4 goals by Man. City....2 by Tevez, 2 by Aguero

But but but but Messi doesn't have any teammates on the Argentinian national team

lol what has Messi done to you? your hate is strong my friend lmao

basically, right now, Neymar ain't on Tevez, Aguero or Messi's/Ronaldo's level. ? Santos and the Brazilian league, thats like Eredivisie level play with all the old vets and ? . check out some Robinho vids when he was still there, he was ballin, called the next Pele etc, same ? is now happening with Neymar, cats labeling him the best in the world eventhough he hasn't proven anything yet.

Maradona said it best, if Neymar is the best of the world, than Messi is not from this planet lmao, yeah I said it.
  • Alkindus
    Options
    Anyone had bet on Grand National??? Fckn Brighton losing 3-0 to West Ham in 11mins

lmao damn, a month ago same ? happened to PSV, after the fifth goal I was like ? this and went home ? of, ruined my entire day SMH

but yeah those that had a wager on the hammers made some serious cash lol
  • Alkindus
    Options

lol don't feed them Arsenal fans, they're dellusional as hell after all those years of drought. like thirsty folk in the desert they start to see fata morgana's, thinking they're ballin and shiiiiiiiiiiit.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »

lmao damn, a month ago same ? happened to PSV, after the fifth goal I was like ? this and went home ? of, ruined my entire day SMH

but yeah those that had a wager on the hammers made some serious cash lol

brighton 5-0 down now lol and my horse was winning the national till the last fence ended up way back in the end lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    make that 6-0!!!!!!!!!!! embarrassment
  • northside7
    Options

lol don't feed them Arsenal fans, they're dellusional as hell after all those years of drought. like thirsty folk in the desert they start to see fata morgana's, thinking they're ballin and shiiiiiiiiiiit.

Troll..
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^ this

102p575.jpg

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6-1, again!

This is the XI that will defeat United
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Piermario Morosini
  • Alkindus
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Watching PSV-AZ right now, game is ? eventhough we are 1-2 behind lol. Altidore of all people came through for AZ with a absolute beauty, 25 yard strike. 2nd AZ goal was a beauty 2 SMH....2nd half startin in a min

stream firstrow sports if you want, game is far from over. AZ is still in the title race, we must win this though if we want to play CL.

edit: here is that altidore goal fresh from youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CX4DLgG1zs
  • Alkindus
    Options
    RIP Piermario Morosini

Wow.......damn just saw the vid, he collapsed on the pitch just like that... RIP
  • usmarin3
    Options
    SMH at that ? handball, that was not intentional.
  • Alkindus
    Options
    LMAO we came back, won it 3-2 sonnn in the dying seconds
  • Alkindus
    Options
    what match u watching?

• Alkindus
    Options
    Bayern ? up once again, draw againt Mainz, while Dortmund won at Schalke 04, not a good look for the upcoming match against Real lol.

Real ain't there yet against Sporting Gijon
  • usmarin3
    Options
    what match u watching?

Real Madrid
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO we came back, won it 3-2 sonnn in the dying seconds

Was watching the last 10 mins in the gym. Sweet finish to the game
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Barca needs to win to stay alive if they plan to overtake Real Madrid to win La Liga's title
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    RIP Piermario Morosini...just seen the video....disturbing...
  • usmarin3
    Options
    ? i hate these ? refs, all they do is babysit Messi and Barca. You cannot ? call that ? , let Barca earn their ? ? .

I don't know how these opposing Barca players do it because i would ? one of these refs