asian guy says black men dont appreciate black women..and has abandoned them now that time is good..

Options

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I expected an Asian to be better at math. There are more black women than black men, if said black woman wants to be married and ? , it would be in her best interest to not limit herself. ie. 5 woman can't be married to 3 men. What's so hard about this. Nobody abandoned anybody.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Cause no matter the race, us (black men) like a variety of women so when we spread our seeds just know that what ever is it....its mixed with blk dna.lol..he said the white man is a dying breed but other than the chinese black men seem to be making babies like crazy..and indians too...7 eleven indian.IJS hopefully one day ill have a son, so he can keep my family name/legacy going.

That's not winning willfully diluting your progeny with other races is definitely losing. Creating a child that is confused about where they should fit in or how is not whats up.

I agree these dudes have a defeatist mentality.

As for the video, I didn't watch it. You'd be surprised at how many men who love the sisters absolutely despise black men. They both are of ill omen...
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Funny especially when Asian women have abandon Asian men for white men

Yeah! and white women are going after the black man - white men are checking out Asian women...the white man of today is a dying breed,right along with the black woman.

Imposible

LAST WEEK the news came from the United States that white people will be in a minority there in 2042, eight years sooner than previously predicted, according to US government projections. The reason for this is that in North America, as in Europe, the white population is not reproducing itself.

So lion_heart, this reality speaks for itself & the sooner people understand the better of they'll be. I've been on this site long enough to know and understand that the black man has ALL of the dominant genes & most black men aren't about sharing anything let alone with white men - they tend to wanna dominate or demand that they rule the roost so to speak. Black people usually dominant practically any endeavor they take on....so y wouldn't they eventually run this country...now how successfully they do so is another matter.

White people becoming a minority in the United States is a big difference than white men being a "dying breed" but you already knew that (this is G&S, not the Donkey forum so I would expect a little better than that). Also white people will become a minority in the United States by 2042 when it comes to non whites COMBINED (Hispanic, black, Asian, American Indian, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander) . White people make up about 70% of the population while black people make up about 12%. I think yall willl be alright.

If your opinion on black people are soley based on your experiance on the IC I suggest you log off once and a while and interact with the black folks in your community or around your city (or even better travel). For you to believe that black men and our dominant genes, not sharing, etc. would be the equivalent of me taking the comments left by white people on news stories posted on yahoo about black people as face value.

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options

Yeah! and white women are going after the black man - white men are checking out Asian women...the white man of today is a dying breed,right along with the black woman.

Imposible

LAST WEEK the news came from the United States that white people will be in a minority there in 2042, eight years sooner than previously predicted, according to US government projections. The reason for this is that in North America, as in Europe, the white population is not reproducing itself.

So lion_heart, this reality speaks for itself & the sooner people understand the better of they'll be. I've been on this site long enough to know and understand that the black man has ALL of the dominant genes & most black men aren't about sharing anything let alone with white men - they tend to wanna dominate or demand that they rule the roost so to speak. Black people usually dominant practically any endeavor they take on....so y wouldn't they eventually run this country...now how successfully they do so is another matter.

White people becoming a minority in the United States is a big difference than white men being a "dying breed" but you already knew that (this is G&S, not the Donkey forum so I would expect a little better than that). Also white people will become a minority in the United States by 2042 when it comes to non whites COMBINED (Hispanic, black, Asian, American Indian, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander) . White people make up about 70% of the population while black people make up about 12%. I think yall willl be alright.

If your opinion on black people are soley based on your experiance on the IC I suggest you log off once and a while and interact with the black folks in your community or around your city (or even better travel). For you to believe that black men and our dominant genes, not sharing, etc. would be the equivalent of me taking the comments left by white people on news stories posted on yahoo about black people as face value.

Not really - I've stated and mentioned when I used to live in the bay area (south bay), that I worked with many black people and socialized with many as well. I used to buy all of my music albums in East Palo Alto and back in my drinking I hung out with the brothers. Now to the Netty gritty....all I ever see is resentment anger and hatred from this new breed of black peoples & it makes me wonder.....WHAT IN THE ? happened? are they really this damn ungrateful and hateful towards others?

I've said this repeatedly; I judge folks on ones content....and brother it can get down right filthy disgusting and violent & most within will consign that ? and it makes one wonder...is that person really this angry on his job or with other white people in general? some tell me I wouldn't ask a black man the same questions in person.....yes I would - what in the hell do you think I'm doing right now?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love me an asain chick. Black and asian chicks= GOAT
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most white chicks dont ? with blk dudes i make good money
    Im pretty good looking,and those laguna beach types do not ?
    with blk dudes atleast 80% of them dont.

The reason why alot of blk dudes percieve white chicks as being on they ? is because there
    way more white chicks, than blk dudes so that 20% of white girls who do ? with ? seem like alot
    in college even the blk athletes was not ? the baddest white ? campus even though they got alot of white girls.
    in general.

if kim and khloe karsdahian is the best kanye, reggie bush, and lamar oden
    can do and they millionaires that says alot about the quality of white girls ? smashing.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Cause no matter the race, us (black men) like a variety of women so when we spread our seeds just know that what ever is it....its mixed with blk dna.lol..he said the white man is a dying breed but other than the chinese black men seem to be making babies like crazy..and indians too...7 eleven indian.IJS hopefully one day ill have a son, so he can keep my family name/legacy going.

That's not winning willfully diluting your progeny with other races is definitely losing. Creating a child that is confused about where they should fit in or how is not whats up.

I agree these dudes have a defeatist mentality.

As for the video, I didn't watch it. You'd be surprised at how many men who love the sisters absolutely despise black men. They both are of ill omen...

It's crazy because I've been in several interracial relationships with Asian women and Europeans women and Latinas. One thing I've noticed is that these women almost always had a problem with Black women. Some dudes and myself thought well she don't have a problem with me and blah blah blah but if a a woman has a problem with the women of a race she has a problem with the race and the same thing applies to Black women who interracially date.

How can you date a woman who has a problem with Black women, your mother is Black the women in your family are Black, what happens if she gives birth to a daughter how is she gonna feel about her deep down, same thing goes for men. Hate Black men but what happens when he has a Black son? Most times the measure is to dilute the racial and cultural awareness of the offspring if not teaching them self hatred.

Often the Black partner of the relationship isolates themselves from other Black people for the sake of the comfort ability of the other partner.

However, despite this one guy's claim, Black men and women have always faced opposition post slavery when it comes to reproduction. American gvt agencies have stated in the past that Black reproduction rates are a issue of national security. One of the ways they have solved this is by throwing Black men in prison, propagating strife between Black men and women and pushing homosexuality into Black neighborhoods and churches, and promoting interracial dating especially among prominent athletes, defeminizing Black women, while promoting white women as the apex of beauty and femininity. The goal being the cause a continual divide between the genders of our race to deplete the family and maximum birth rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOhmL_bAcw&feature=colike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqrdv67dtvs&feature=colike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmTLWcVwnP0&feature=colike
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Heyslick have u been hacked
    real talk
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Imposible

You forgot that black women are the least likely to get married. Black men are sexually desired and are having kids from women of other races in record numbers. And are wifing up other women as well. Yeah, the white race is shrinking and gonna be phased out as the decades move by.

• 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options

The reason why alot of blk dudes percieve white chicks as being on they ? is because there
    way more white chicks, than blk dudes so that 20% of white girls who do ? with ? seem like alot
    in college even the blk athletes was not ? the baddest white ? campus even though they got alot of white girls.
    in general.

can do and they millionaires that says alot about the quality of white girls ? smashing.

lol..you gon hurt some of these ? feelings..but that post was truth.com...trust most of the black dudes i see with white chicks are either fat or ghetto acting

• 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in general.

or u're just a lame???

you can make good money and be pretty good lookign and still not get laid cuz you have no game...

i see dudes with bad chicks all the time..but then again they got the gift of gab..
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

in general.

or u're just a lame???

you can make good money and be pretty good lookign and still not get laid cuz you have no game...

i see dudes with bad chicks all the time..but then again they got the gift of gab..

fam ive smashed some bad white girls in my day, but i would be stupid
    to think that i could go up in any preppy white club and pull a chick like
    megan fox night in and night out. can it happen every once in awhile yes.

reggie bush was wifed up with Kim K who is lets say an 8 and she has baggage that says alot.
    IC ? are not bagging badder chicks than reggie bush
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If the other races of men readily accepted black women at the same rate that other races of women accept black men there would be no black women left for ya'll dudes.

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the other races of men readily accepted black women at the same rate that other races of women accept black men there would be no black women left for ya'll dudes.

That cause of their bad reputation of their bad attitudes. I used to be a black woman lover, but I found out that I was limiting myself from happiness. Black women are so loyal to black men is because they literally have nowhere else to go to, unless they look like Halle Berry.

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ asians. They some funny lookin mother ? .
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Many asian women dont want asian men and many black men dont want black women

They belong together
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This ? wathed Romeo Must Die and now he think he the Dr Phil of black relationships. He want a black woman now. Jet was his inspiration.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I expected an Asian to be better at math. There are more black women than black men, if said black woman wants to be married and ? , it would be in her best interest to not limit herself. ie. 5 woman can't be married to 3 men. What's so hard about this. Nobody abandoned anybody.

Filter out the big nasties and it becomes pretty equal.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Black women and Asian men is the new craze.

Latinos and Blasians are going to run the world in the future.

whites and blacks are being phased out.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go on these online dating sites.....it seems like the WHITE MAN is the most desired these days.

• jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    Options
    This ? wathed Romeo Must Die and now he think he the Dr Phil of black relationships. He want a black woman now. Jet was his inspiration.

surprised nobody mentioned this yet. u nyggas loss for taking this srs

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hell the chinaman talkin bout
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

Go on these online dating sites.....it seems like the WHITE MAN is the most desired these days.

WRONG! alot of those chicks seem like theyre sneaking around trying to look for a black man.
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

WRONG! alot of those chicks seem like theyre sneaking around trying to look for a black man.

Apparently you don't get outside much? - white women DON'T need to be sneaky about there relationships....those women who want the black man will find him regardless of what you think. -- The real issue is the percentage of worthy black men & those numbers are declining.....of course the big fat and ugly white woman will always be ? for the black man.

• SnowBunnySmanger
    SnowBunnySmanger Members Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Options

Imposible

In Toronto 52% of the population are minorities