Black woman's "STAND YOUR GROUND" plea rejected....faces mandatory 20 years

Options

Comments

• Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    She tired to shoot a man she should die.............
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    But a dude who actually kills an unarmed kid who he chose to follow...walks free, then takes 45+ days to be charged, and then gets bailed out a few days later.

And on top of that came up with $204k from a website that he lied about in court and said he knew nothing about....im telling you some boots need to be in some ? in florida right about now.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn Florida is been ? up since 2000 smh..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I was gonna say she'd been better off to take the beating and murder his ass in his sleep and then plea the abused wife. But if ? as ? up as you say and she'd still be going down solely because she's black... well that's just ? right up too.

That's why I don't post in threads like these, because it burns my ass at how perverse the concept of justice is.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    She tired to shoot a man she should die.............

She shot a warning shot in the ceiling.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing is, she might as well have shot him in the leg or something because she would have gotten the same charge.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was gonna say she'd been better off to take the beating and murder his ass in his sleep and then plea the abused wife. But if ? as ? up as you say and she'd still be going down solely because she's black... well that's just ? right up too.

That's why I don't post in threads like these, because it burns my ass at how perverse the concept of justice is.

Let it burnnnnnn let it burnnnnnnnn let it burnnnnnnnnnn
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like justice has been served.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is the minimum sentence 20 years, though?
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida white people are racist as ? . I live here and I been telling people this ? for years. They keep doing this and black people is gonn get justice with some bullets and reckless anger, they better play there cards right
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    But a dude who actually kills an unarmed kid who he chose to follow...walks free, then takes 45+ days to be charged, and then gets bailed out a few days later.

And on top of that came up with $204k from a website that he lied about in court and said he knew nothing about....im telling you some boots need to be in some ? in florida right about now.

How come you like to distort the truth? everyone of your post consist of conjecture. Why don't you stop threatening and just do whatever you need to do - like take it out on the some innocent white person...and claim its payback for what Zimmerman did to such an innocent little child. Some of you black people ALWAYS do this - THEN when the ACTUAL facts come out - you look like idiots/fools.

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That´s wild.Florida is no joke.
  • SnowBunnySmanger
    SnowBunnySmanger Members Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Options
    20 years for that stupid ? ?
    She didn't even shoot anybody... there are people guilty of manslaughter serving less

Someone prove she deserves to do that much time, cause I can't see it yo
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if she would be charged if she killed him?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    she shoulda just killed him.

she's being punished for not thinning the herd.
    Nah, that wouldn't work either, because his kids would be witnesses.

She'd have to wait until they were alone.
  • sean177
    sean177 Members Posts: 89
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »

How come you like to distort the truth? everyone of your post consist of conjecture. Why don't you stop threatening and just do whatever you need to do - like take it out on the some innocent white person...and claim its payback for what Zimmerman did to such an innocent little child. Some of you black people ALWAYS do this - THEN when the ACTUAL facts come out - you look like idiots/fools.

tell em why you mad son.........................
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it. How did they even justify an aggravated assault charge? Did the sound from the gun going off indoors hurt everyone's ears or something? That ? doesn't make sense.

A judge ruled that Alexander was actually in the wrong, saying that she could have exited to safety through one of the other doors or windows in the house instead of crossing paths with her husband in the kitchen.

http://loop21.com/life/marissa-alexander-stand-your-ground-against-black-people

And Zimmerman could have exited safely by not following the kid after 911 dispatchers told him to stop.... crazy ?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A lot of times the "facts" are actually contrived artifical evidence to support the police. Coverups aren't anything new.
  • fiat_money
    edited April 2012
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    I don't get it. How did they even justify an aggravated assault charge? Did the sound from the gun going off indoors hurt everyone's ears or something? That ? doesn't make sense.

A judge ruled that Alexander was actually in the wrong, saying that she could have exited to safety through one of the other doors or windows in the house instead of crossing paths with her husband in the kitchen.

And Zimmerman could have exited safely by not following the kid after 911 dispatchers told him to stop.... crazy ?
    He stopped following him within 15 seconds of being told it wasn't needed, so it's totally cool.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

He stopped following him within 15 seconds of being told it wasn't needed, so it's totally cool.

well that does sound legit
  • fiat_money
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

well that does sound legit
    Yeh, ? 's totally legit.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lol @ ? all ? off over this ?
  • aleeshapoe
    aleeshapoe Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Where's Sharpton? Is this fair? Hell no!! & Florida? People need to unite on this woman's behalf!! So, if this ;aw doesn't apply to her because she had a choice to leave, why would it apply to Zimmerman who had a choice to sit in his car & wait for police??
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options

A lot of times the "facts" are actually contrived artifical evidence to support the police. Coverups aren't anything new.

So NOW your objecting to your own conjecture -- seriously you be confusing your own theory - then you GO off on another rant about cover ups, just more malarkey. Y don't U & others let the system do what it has to do.......& if you don't like the end results then Go & riot....this guy has already been convicted by the Black populous why waste anymore of those folks tax monies.....oh I forgot most people/50% don't pay federal income taxes. The state of Florida can handle it.