state some facts about yourself.

Options

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the way it feels when i take a ? n/h.

fixed it for you holmes
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I crippled myself in 95, so I walk with a cane
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is going to be a harsh reality post.

people know me on the east and westside of baltimore where I grew up. & some people in the south because I hang towards the south, and the only newyorkers I know are connected to baltimore. I always been the type of person that the whole world pretends to know, so there is a reason for everything I post. Alot People definely got me mixed up with a look a like.

First let me explain, that some of you got it twisted, that gangster life is about being a celeb and you can't tell the difference between the two. Most of us that came out of this dangerous lifestyle was running for a escape. Thefore many persude music careers for a postitive change. However today it's too many people who get music careers because they want gangster reputations, therefore they have created a no escape for the people who really lived that way. (You can define us as trappas.)

This is why it was music that is against people who falsify images, because these type of imitators play a dangerous part. The people who really live that way, may do not need the attention for a serious reason, and the people who imitate and the people who admire imitators bring that unwanted attention on people who are already in bad situations. This creates the frustration of a lot of artist who get famous today. Thats why people are so angry, because it's not the imitators who suffer its the people they imitate who really fight the war. they allude people and give the wrong idea and call yourself interpreting us, and then people think they know the real characters through these illusions.

Most of these fake gangsters, are just welfare recepients who grew up in the pj's with add or adhd, and you assume you gangster, because you got frustration and tension towards the people who are smarter. I happened to be a advanced student from a regular size class and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

? been had it twisted, because you think like crackers. You thought people sold drugs to be ? and sterotypes, but real people who sold drugs had a bad reaction to a negative situation. So they tried to get out a negative situation in a panic. This do not make that kind of person negative, but they are a victim of negativity.

for the people who are uneducated about drug pollution, drug pollution been around before RAP MUSIC. Therefore alot of rappers, who wasnt really from the drug lane, didnt understand this. They thought they were the first to have these images, and didnt realize that the machine created them into images that already existed. Therefore everyone in this lane wasn't in it to be famous. Some of us had parents and grand parents, already from the streets who birthed us on this road before rap. & some of the rappers you see imulate the characters from this lane. Some assume that fame make them gangsters.

This creates war between the two, because these types believe they are the "leader", because they believe the leader has fame. Some people situation was so hazardous they could not have fame. Then when they started to get fame, it's because someonelse is trying to introduce them. This make people like me introduce myself, because these people do not know me.

these people have a crackers definition of street and gangster. Street is dumbed down ignorant people who don't want nothing out of life. (to them) They get famous just to act like this sterotype to consider themself "gangster"

Again another rapper was created "nicki minaj" and some of you think this type of person speaks for women who come out of a gangster lane. This is a imulation of a personality that already exist. Someone the machine created. Rap came after the streets, some of us was raised by the streets and some people were not. Some people get fame for for street respect, some people already have street respect, and they get fame.

These newyorkers in the rap game, been voilated when they crossed the line pretending they knew me. The reason I kept saying they do not know me, wasnt to save myself but to save them, because I know I'm from a dangerous life and they are getting themself involved with some ? pretending they knew me.

People who know me, know where I'm from. I never pretended to know people I don't know. Everyone do not know me. & just because you do not know me don't mean Iam a nobody. You just do not know me, and these people need to stop pretending like they do.

Thats my book report for today

Thank you.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I typed this post.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I used to have an e-crush on Simply Me until she played me for Nas. :-(
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm a beast. Slick gaurd pass @ 0:40. otherwise i coasted. I always coast through my first match.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_R7OtVD0w
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still can't believe it's not butter
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    graduated high school with a 4.1 gpa

graduated undegrad with a 3.7 gpa

ASVAB score GT -106

I am really proficient in art (drawing, painting, grafitti,etc), i'm just not passionate about it. I go through spurts of when i do it, like 6 years between periods.

I had sex on a helo pad in the front of a cruise ship before.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know for a fact Reallady1 is top 5 worst posters
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta love a classic Real Lady post....

A lil something about myself
    I was born 47 times
    I was killed 28 times (one time I was tied up to 4 horses and quartered)
    died naturally 19 times
    And, well... I'm baaaa aaaack!!!

They cant stop the prophet! =D>
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have a big ? and heavy ?
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @? sanchez. No ? bruh, fell off a loading dock suffered nerve damage in hip. And didn't sue = 2 major L's
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have an obsession with cutting my hair. Then I regret it afterwards.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was born in 86
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ahahahahaha

how did i miss this ?

oh man
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    this do not mean that I won't fight you, it's just mean I never really wanted a gangster reputation. I didnt say I didnt respect male gangsters. But I don't got time for it, because it's alot of sexism involved in gangster life. It's alot of men who dont' get gangster respect, who get upset if a female get it. They think you want to be a man, and they go agaisnt you like your a man. so therefore they want to ? you out or ? you out. They don't understand female fighters. They think females are sex toys and barbies. so if you get gangster respect they want you to be dumbed down and used up so that you wont be more powerful than a man.

Iam too much of woman to fight a man. These ? can have a gangster reputation. I whipped alot of ? ? out here in the street, so thats the reason they put me in it, but I never wanted a gangster reputation. My family was the ones in gangster ? . I always embrace being clean cut. A clean cut chick that will whip your ass.

429436.gif

FanMailSTFU.gif
  • unRealLady1
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Ok IC professionals I see I got mistakes I meant to spell it Emulate, but I wrote imulate. Anyway Iam just interpreting, the way I feel. I never felt that ignorance is street, I just feel it's ignorance. That do not mean I never been ignorant before, but the real ignorant people want to stay ignorant. It wasnt a higher education system that educated me, it was a higher experience. I never thought I was better than people, I was just expressing, that everyone from the hood wasnt the same.

some people wonder why Iam hood. The truth is, my family never wanted to leave the hood. In baltimore alot of people do not want to leave the hood. They don't see no reason 2. When I was young no-one in my family could see my point of view. My family was very street. Some thought I was just trying to be better, because at the time ppl in baltimore didnt realize how hood our city got. It wasnt until I got older my family started to understand my point of view. I never had this point of view for acceptance. It is my real mind. I can see some things others do not see, but people judge me by the ones who imitate, so I point them out.

its like people do not understand Iam different and I always been. My beef in the hood been dead since the 90's... Nowadays it's ppl who's not from the hood who don't understand me. The other half is people who's not from the trap. Ya'll don't understand the ppl who did negativity because we wanted a better life.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? love music. Music production is my main aspiration, been producing since 8.

Females think i ? alot of females because they claim i look like a player, but im actually laid back and not having a car, i missed out on tons of action.

I ? love the New Orleans Hornets. Check the forum more then IC.

Im really humble in reality, and a down to earth type goofy trill ? .

I hate to fit in, rebellion is my natural state of mind.

Dont smoke,drink, or do drugs. and dont eat ? . Hopefully ULL wont change this.

Really dedicated at being something in life and have dreams in sparking a hip hop revolution with a rap group.

My past life was ? , so i view things diffrent from most cats.
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    I know for a fact Reallady1 is top 5 worst posters

Real Lady is a REAL LADY point blank PERIOD!
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I sing Adele's someone like you in the shower.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been in about 12 street fights. In middle school I fought a couple Samoans and they let me kick it with them because I was smaller than all of them and was not scared.
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    hickie minaj is a sell out ( wanna bet)all she want me to do is suck her neck!

I'll give her no lines to steal..

p.s the music I put on the net was never my best potential. I know people who got professional studios.. but those tracks I made I made in my bedroom.. experiminting....(true story).....

when I know the feds watching, no need to expose my real colors. Thats why I never did time in jail! Because I prove all my facts!
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need real lady1 to do a vocaroo voice recording to prove her realness.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yo T/S, I want to know if you on prescriptions ?

A fact about myself - I get's money.