• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Young Buck and a chicken sandwich
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kingian wrote: »
    Yesterday: "Mane, ? D. Wade. Mane, that ? washed up out chea. Mane, we need to amnesty that ? . Trade that ? to Memphis for OJ Mayo, Young Buck, and a chicken sandwich."

Today: "Yo, D. Wade my ? , mane. I told ya'll ? , mane. D. Wade is top 5, dead or alive, bruh. Let that boy cook."

lmao real ? ?
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? YOU ? WE MIGHT LOSE THE NEXT TWO GAMES BUT LET ME HAVE MY SHINE FOR NOW IT MIGHT BE MY LAST TIME YOU FEEL ME.............
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus LeBron went OFF...
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great comeback game for Wade....Bron beasted as usual even tho Granger said they gonna let him get his, so its good that Wade is playing like he's back to form and Haslem looked like vintage Haslem for once....im still serious about not passing it to Battier tho...its gonna get ugly in Miami Game 5
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    So much for Granger being in the Heat's head
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacers had 16 pts total in the 3rd quarter. wade and james had 14 in the 3rd quarter...each. got dam
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So lebron had to be cleveland lebron in order for them to win? AND wade had to drop 30?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we all agree that Lebron has had the best performance of the playoffs so far?

Hell to the ? Nawww

Playoffs aint about stats
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    ? YOU ? WE MIGHT LOSE THE NEXT TWO GAMES BUT LET ME HAVE MY SHINE FOR NOW IT MIGHT BE MY LAST TIME YOU FEEL ME.............

I respect that bruh
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was looking forward to seansosa killing himself.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    $pyda wrote: »
    Allergens wrote: »
    40, 17, and 9....on better than 50% shooting.

Da ? ? Give that man his due...he ballin.

remember granger said we'll let Lebron get what he gets, we dont care, LOL

Plz provide a link to that fuckery

he said it in the halftime interview right b4 going into the tunnel...LOL

Danny Granger is an all around ? ?
    And that is why he's REALLY a Joe Johnson ass ?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    even skip bayless can't hate
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I'm the ten thousandth ? to post this on here, but when will Lebron realize that he could basically do what he did today -- EVERY GAME??

Kobe said some trill ? in the media this week about how he "doesn't care what people say about him" and that's why he doesn't hesitate to take shots and be aggressive. Say what you want about Kobe (and I don't like the ? either) but that's the attitude that Bron lacks.

How often is Lebron NOT the most athletically gifted dude on the court?? And his bball IQ is above average, so it aint like he's JUST athletic. Dude has some self-esteem issues or something.

Cares way too much about what people think about him.

Somebody needs to tell him this -- "they gon hate you for whatever you do, bruh, so just ball."

If he realizes that sometime before he's 30, he'll have the league in his back pocket.
  • kingian
    kingian Members Posts: 382 ✭✭
    Options
    kingian wrote: »
    Yesterday: "Mane, ? D. Wade. Mane, that ? washed up out chea. Mane, we need to amnesty that ? . Trade that ? to Memphis for OJ Mayo, Young Buck, and a chicken sandwich."

Today: "Yo, D. Wade my ? , mane. I told ya'll ? , mane. D. Wade is top 5, dead or alive, bruh. Let that boy cook."

? you didnt witness any Heat fan in here saying that ? ..

I couldn't make this stuff up even if I tried, bruh.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

He'll try to....like "why did it take the Heat down 2-1 to play like this" or some ? .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tbh dis might be my last year hatin Lebron I couldnt root for dat man cuz he was da Celtics enemy but da numbers he put up is crazy Boston gettin blown up after dis year so i cant have dat same animosity ima just sit back nd enjoy da great numbers he puts up
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know I'm the ten thousandth ? to post this on here, but when will Lebron realize that he could basically do what he did today -- EVERY GAME??

Kobe said some trill ? in the media this week about how he "doesn't care what people say about him" and that's why he doesn't hesitate to take shots and be aggressive. Say what you want about Kobe (and I don't like the ? either) but that's the attitude that Bron lacks.

How often is Lebron NOT the most athletically gifted dude on the court?? And his bball IQ is above average, so it aint like he's JUST athletic. Dude has some self-esteem issues or something.

Somebody needs to tell him this -- "they gon hate you for whatever you do, bruh, so just ball."

If he realizes that sometime before he's 30, he'll have the league in his back pocket.

seriously, lebron doesn't realize that half of his haters are ppl that wish he would just step up and be MJ
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kobe, Durant, and Melo are scorers by nature, Lebron ain't. Dude is a passer who can score, he knows you can win a title doing that one on one ? . Even for all Kobe's greatness, he never won ? when he was hogging the ball (post Shaq and pre Gasol). After all that's why he came to Miami, that one on one ? didn't work out too well against the Spurs and Celts in the finals and ECF.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *you can't win a title with that one on one ?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    magic is right
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Chris Broussard is stannish as ?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

He'll try to....like "why did it take the Heat down 2-1 to play like this" or some ? .

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
    AGAIN: LeBron will go as far as DWade carries him. LeBron filled boxscore: 40/18/9. Batman's 22-pt 2nd-half explosion THE KEY to survival.

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Broussard is stannish as ?

? got a key to lebrons vacation home
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lisa Leslie ethering Pau Gasol right now on the L.A. local post-game right now.
This discussion has been closed.