She MAD

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at immaturity. Boy if yall only knew

post the texts then ?

LMAO nah I dont have an Iphone to show it so ? would think I was lyin. Lets just say she's a big HLF fan

We ll be the judge off that type it out if need be.....
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ? does care if he ? her again..... i see no other reason to back peddle other then that...
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mods delete this and any other future threads that attempt to go plat off this story lol

He is a mod, that makes this ? even dumber!

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Some of y'all getting on this man case like he disowned his wife or something
    Newsflash she was jump, a buss off, a quarter water, a slice of dollar pizza

For the ? he dropped so far, neither thread should have went past 250 post
    When he starts dropping the nudes (which he probably won't) then come back in here crying woe is her and all that other ? .
    Women in here crying like it's they guts that's been ran thru. Dudes in here crying cause they didn't beat as if they had the slightest chance

? and let TS build up to the nudes

no offense Beezy

Man ? all that lol although i think he wrong for airing her out like that. He needs to go all the way or ? at this point
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When he starts dropping the nudes (which he probably won't) then come back in here crying woe is her and all that other ? .
    Women in here crying like it's they guts that's been ran thru. Dudes in here crying cause they didn't beat as if they had the slightest chance

no offense Beezy

now you caping for icecold? sounds like you gotta ? crush
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Stew ain't dropping nudes but you'll make this a diamond thread anyway...watch.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no offense Beezy

? he said he didnt have nudes.....thread 1.... im laughing at the back peddling if she a jump and u a player who gives a ? about how she feels.... ? the same on and off line... but if your gonna ask for attention then u better deliver thats how these e streets run u know that... only ? crying IRL is Plap...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ all these thirsty posters begging for pics and then getting mad when they are posted.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Yea Ive made her feel like ? already. Ill refrain from the rest.

lol, look at this ? showing empathy all of a sudden. m/f you weren't concerned about her feelings when you made the 1st and this thread. why are you concerned now? it's all the same honestly, so you may as well continue in your douchebaggery

not sure if i buy the bolded, beezy of all people knows how the i.c. gets down

This obviously was deeper than the IC for her. Just because it sprouts from this site doesn't mean you keep the same mentality of this site when you take it offline.

i'm not faulting her, just saying she shouldn't have put anything past an ic guy, especially one that's been known to flaunt his sexual conquests around the site. and she definitely should've said no when he asked, ? trying to be amiable

See I never intended for her to get upset or bothered by the 1st thread. ? was just a cool story, not a "Roast Beezy" thread. ? tried to make it that way but I never said anything negative about her. And no the head was "ehhh" comment wasnt that bad.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Beezy you too old to be caught slipping like this... smh

Got to co-sign this and she's around my age.

I'm just trying to understand why she agreed to the original thread to begin with. I'm thinking she agreed to the thread because part of her wanted to believe that he wouldn't put her out there like that.

The T/S should had just kept everything on the cool and sent up a round 2.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    naw dudes an ? ....and doesn't really give much of a ? about it....... this ? is funny...

lol, really tho

lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? subliminally said she took it ? to ass then back to ? to mouth. Then she proposed.
  • Stew
    Options
    I attempted at killing this thread by not posting for 2 pages. Obviously its not me draggin the ? on. Im just answering questions
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp this might be the last time a chick meets up with an IC dude.. until the next time
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I attempted at killing this thread by not posting for 2 pages. Obviously its not me draggin the ? on. Im just answering questions

U a mod right if u wanted to ? the thread .......u d lock it....
  • black caesar
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    The minute the 1st thread was made, she should've known what the deal was. The average, mature dude isn't going to risk ? up repeat ? /head when he either 1.) cares about the girl and/or 2.) really liked the sex. Unfortunately Beez gotta chalk this one up as an L.

This dude gets it.
    nex gin wrote: »
    The minute the 1st thread was made, she should've known what the deal was. The average, mature dude isn't going to risk ? up repeat ? /head when he either 1.) cares about the girl and/or 2.) really liked the sex. Unfortunately Beez gotta chalk this one up as an L.

cosign this.... ? used her for E props lol...

Damn it's a sad day when dudes rather get e-fame than repeated sexual trysts. lol

Perfect song for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfF2TEb03ds
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    Stew won't lock this.
  • Stew
    Options

U a mod right if u wanted to ? the thread .......u d lock it....

Just like I tried to do with the 1st one but some complained cause people were still posting in it and somebody brought it back to life.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    lol I aint trynna play victim Im just saying ? bothered about the thread like they cant just skip right over this ? . I aint lockin a thread thats being posted in on the regular. I did it with my last one and somebody brought it back so ? it.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Line of questioning is wack now. Lock this ? .
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imo, anytime IC members meet up in real life a thread should be made about it. its actually an expectation of both parties. regardless of the situation.
  • Stew
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    imo, anytime IC members meet up in real life a thread should be made about it. its actually an expectation of both parties. regardless of the situation.

Co-sign
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    only thing missing is a thread from Beezy...
This discussion has been closed.