Hot Boys in RARE form on this underground GEM..... This is why I say they were better than the WU !

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de4xNrEj3eI

HaHa we can sit here and warm up on these ? all day.....

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell nah they ain't better than the Wu.
    lol @ "wu's words didnt mean ? "

they rambled a lot nd i'ma fan wit triumph i turn it off once it goes to rae nd ghost parts lol

Really? lol. Rae and Ghost's part was my favorite, second to Deck's verse.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell nah they ain't better than the Wu.
    lol @ "wu's words didnt mean ? "

they rambled a lot nd i'ma fan wit triumph i turn it off once it goes to rae nd ghost parts lol

Really? lol. Rae and Ghost's part was my favorite, second to Deck's verse.

behind deck's part GZA's part was too short Cappadonna nd RZA wasnt talkin bout ? lol U-? , ? nd Masta Killa was straight i just couldnt ? wit ghost nd Rae on dat track
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don heard this ? so many times at so many random folks houses over the years.

Never knew where it came from. You just put me on somethin.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4FAoAYtGHY

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? yourself.

close thread
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont have any regional affiliation with Wu-Tang or Hot Boys but based on my HipHop and musical knowledge Wu-Tang ? all over the Hot Boys.

LMBAO.

"Enter the Wu Tang" = Classic
    "Only built for Cuban Links" = Classic
    "Liquid Swords" = Classic
    "Iron Man" = Classic
    "Supreme Clientele" = Classic

Hot Boys? Seriously?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "400 Degreez"=Classic
    "I got that work"=Classic
    "Get it how u live"=Classic
    "It's all on u Vol.1+2"=Classic's
    "Chopper City"=Classic

Notice how half of them classic's were pushed out of trunks and mom and pop spots but still found their way to best buy's and FYI's.............
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B.G. was so cold back in the day.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh>>>RZA
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh>>>RZA

That's why you local.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crushed my lil heart wit that one
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    *looks at thread title*

*clicks "wack" on o/p for saying better than Wu*

*reads other responses*

*smirks*

*leaves*

? who do this type of ? are ? , real ?

*farts*

*turns around and smells it*

*sees that it smells stinky*

*giggles a bit*

*throws up*

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coming from a ? that owned AND listened to 95% of all Cash Money & Wu Tang albums...The Wu will always be better than the Hot Boys...and I'm from the South...
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu-Tang>Hot Boyz

RZA>Mannie Fresh
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moedays wrote: »
    Wu-Tang>Hot Boyz

RZA>Mannie Fresh

rofl
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Soulja Rag album is a classic Down South gem no doubt..but saying they're better than Wu is stretching it too far.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    "400 Degreez"=Classic
    "I got that work"=Classic
    "Get it how u live"=Classic
    "It's all on u Vol.1+2"=Classic's
    "Chopper City"=Classic

Notice how half of them classic's were pushed out of trunks and mom and pop spots but still found their way to best buy's and FYI's.............

The Hot Boys was like going to the playground and playing kick-ball and then buying Now&Laters on the way home...the joy of youth and childhood. Man, you had a Juvenile, a B.aby G.angster, a Young Turk and a Little Wayne in a group called the Hot Boys led by a "Baby"......Elementary School swag.

The music was bouncy and fun, easy to grasp because they were kids, 3 of those B.G. albums you listed he made before he was 18, Wayne was 14 when he recorded "Get it a how you live". The music reminds me of childhood. They captured that essence.

Wu-Tang came in the game as men, even Method Man was already in his early 20's when their debut dropped, it was grown-man music with a more serious tone, a more lyrical style of rap with a broader vocabulary and sphere of knowledge, you had the streets mixed with Supreme Wisdom and the Kung Fu/Mafioso ingredients.....

Musically you cant compare 4 teenage rappers with a 9 man crew of lyricists or grimy-NY with N.O.-bounce because in the end personal preference rules but...

Impact wise?

Wu-Tang revolutionized the game by securing separate solo - deals for all the members and kept their publishing and masters while still being signed as a group.

The first rap-group to have a successful clothing-line, had their own store.

Wu Tang had over 100 affiliates they put on in the industry.

Wu Tang Clan is universally recognized as one of the greatest HipHop groups of all-time with music that's been recognized world-wide so don't be surprised if HipHoppers look at that thread title and think you trolling.

• DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hot boyz the best group to ever do this ? wu not even comparable...

Wu cds should come with a "may cause drowsiness" warning
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..? fail to realize how the Hot Boys change the "entire" rap game...? up North never knew ? about 20 inch rims nor putting them ? on a ? car lol...Them ? had every ? down south wearing T'z Baud's and Rees...Them ? starting everybody rocking Hummas and ? in they videos.. ? started strectching out cars and ? ..P.T. crusiers lol...These ? changed the game... The Wu was just some ? rhyming...The Hotboys gave the game to ? ...you could learn ? from the songs and ? they were spitting that could keep yo ass alive down here..Wu tang aint ? with that...? 's a no-brainer...The Hot Boys changed how ? rap "today"...? feening for another HotBoy Album..I never heard 5 ? anywhere asking themselves saying "Mayne.. The Wu need to get back together and drop another album

I tell you what...You ? who thing Wu Tang is better than the Hot Boys...Like ? C said

Line they ? up on one side of the store and Line the Hot Boys ? up on the other side and lets see who ? start collecting cob webs..

I gurantee if both of these groups drop an album on the same day at the same time..The Hot Boys ? would out-sell and sound better than the ? Wu..... the ? Wu? ? outta here wit that ? lol...
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wu-tang is forever.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Impact Wise?......t/s didnt say ? about what type of impact they had on the game......i just dont see how its so hard to understand that people relate to ? thats closer to them, using the slang they use.....once again i got love for wu tang but i never heard nobody slappin them in the whip.....just like im sure boosie aint gettin play up in the "Boroughs", and i can understand that....

as much as ya'll dont want to believe it....Wu-Tang is not "classic" in the south.....but its a few worldly college ? on that ?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree w/ the ones that say the HB's better.....