Nigerians do big thangs mayne......22-Year-Old Nigerian Student Breaks GPA Record at Johns Hopkins

Options

Comments

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my people!

Was he your people when your family was abusing his "house servant" mother, only paying her enough to buy feces to serve him for breakfast?
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africans get it in when it comes to education.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at people hating and saying one class is easier than the other.Ya don´t know ? about multiple intelligence.

dead at this dude struggling maintain a 2.0 in communications

"how do u do that?" ass ?

Nah b.Let me tell you something.In Basic genetics you learn about multiple intelligence.Not only a neuro scientist told me that but also a genetic college prof done told me that.I did college for a while.Some people are speaking of other peoples experience...
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Me being Congolese i was goin thru the same thing for awhile only when i was like 12 years old-14 african american kids (even tho im born in NYC) didnt like me becuase of my last name. they said africa wasnt ? , the people are ugly, ? , black, we all have aids, all types of ? . it'd be like "where u from?" me: "Queens, why?" n they reply "man u from africa, n if u aint then u might as well be with a last name like that" I mean i remember i was cool with alot of girls until i told them im african and they started treatin me different, for awhile i thought african americans were dumb as hell but then i realized i dont blame them with all the TV n ? they put on TV to make us hate ourselves.

But fastfoward, ? of african descent are gettin it education wise (70% of black people who go to university are of African or carribean descent). Entertainment wise, sports wise, buisness wise. Almost all africans that are 2nd generation are successful, same with carribeans.
    ? on our ? cause we flexin, n Barack Obama is african hence the name Barack Obama. So its all gravy, by the way all my homies in the USA is african americans so i aint hatin, i just hated bein bullied for that lil while, but as i got older it was all good, n ? smartened up n stopped being ignorant.

Some of my ? who african was bringin bats to schools bustin ? heads open, bringin guns n ? . Thats why even in miami haitians used to not ? with african americans because they were hated all up until haitian ? started buckin ? , n they came out with the gang Top 6 n ZOE poung, its crazy.

i had a hard time deciding whether to give you a wack or feelings for the fuckery you typed son
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ..lol i dont know what that means, matter fact what does that mean?

Im hintin you sayin youd smash on the low
  • blackdemo
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Me being Congolese i was goin thru the same thing for awhile only when i was like 12 years old-14 african american kids (even tho im born in NYC) didnt like me becuase of my last name. they said africa wasnt ? , the people are ugly, ? , black, we all have aids, all types of ? . it'd be like "where u from?" me: "Queens, why?" n they reply "man u from africa, n if u aint then u might as well be with a last name like that" I mean i remember i was cool with alot of girls until i told them im african and they started treatin me different, for awhile i thought african americans were dumb as hell but then i realized i dont blame them with all the TV n ? they put on TV to make us hate ourselves.

But fastfoward, ? of african descent are gettin it education wise (70% of black people who go to university are of African or carribean descent). Entertainment wise, sports wise, buisness wise. Almost all africans that are 2nd generation are successful, same with carribeans.
    ? on our ? cause we flexin, n Barack Obama is african hence the name Barack Obama. So its all gravy, by the way all my homies in the USA is african americans so i aint hatin, i just hated bein bullied for that lil while, but as i got older it was all good, n ? smartened up n stopped being ignorant.

Some of my ? who african was bringin bats to schools bustin ? heads open, bringin guns n ? . Thats why even in miami haitians used to not ? with african americans because they were hated all up until haitian ? started buckin ? , n they came out with the gang Top 6 n ZOE poung, its crazy.

i had a hard time deciding whether to give you a wack or feelings for the fuckery you typed son

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha, this post had me dyin man, but i mean shiii thats how ? went down n how it goes down. im givin u a co-sign
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You look very...uh...Americanized :- ?
    he did say he was born in america..

wtf u expect an american born to be?? africanized?

he is as americanized as you ..no?

• blackdemo
    Options
    You look very...uh...Americanized :- ?
    he did say he was born in america..

wtf u expect an american born to be?? africanized?

he is as americanized as you ..no?

Thats what im sayin
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ bawse man, Yall really trying to convince ppl that communications isn't easy.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing that I'm not an American no.
  • 2nd chances
    Options
    Seeing that I'm not an American no.

aye..wut type of nonsense be dis now?

when did you become non-american?

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? him and all the other africans who really look down there noce at black americans
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since I needed a green card playa.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    So that makes him a better scammer?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let me find out...Pico..hmm I knew there was some latin in you.I just knew it.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get out of our country you africanized killer bees with degrees, go scratch your ? and inhale feces like the rest of your people
  • 2nd chances
    Options
    seriously...where you from?
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I only knew 1 sexy African.
    *shrug*
    thanks you are so sweet my picolino. but i'm not sure if you can count me, i'm only half after all ;-).

and nigerians are sick mane, always on some ultimate hustler sh*t, but from what i've heard lagos is 10x more competitive, agressive than nyc.

country is still f*cked up though and they wished they were like ghana plus moreno is a poor excuse for a nigerian.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only knew 1 sexy African.
    *shrug*
    ya he this ya he that, ya ugly ya he black but he workin with some stacks ? how u gonna act

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    akon talked about being teased for his skin color in a vibe interview

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats to him
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet his marathon time isn't too shabby either. Congrats to that guy.
  • 2nd chances
    Options
    I bet his marathon time isn't too shabby either. Congrats to that guy.
    i dont get this comment...nigerians run marathon?

i thought that was them east african ? ?
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nigerian Business Tycoon Buys London Gatwick Airport
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpBDRNMEFLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EAUB156N00

and nigerians got the dope on the low