Frank Ocean is a ? .

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Just like every guy said in that thread though @Mobb...there is a limit to what a man would and should do for his fam...sucking another man's ? wouldn't even be an option. Sell your blood, work fast food, hell sell newspapers on the corner....sucking another man's ? ...say that out loud. Say " I would suck a ? 's ? ", and see if that sounds good coming from your male lips.

Just sayin'.

? DAT WASSNT A ? OPTION IN DA SENARIO lol..... last result means i cant do ? else.... i cant go out side a catch a ? cat 2 eat... smh... all yall sayin " why dont u do this...." obviously id do da ? if the process of da senario says " u could do dat"

it was pretty cut dry " kids starving.... no other option would u suck a ? 2 feed them..."

I was there, and the thread pretty much went down just like I said. For starters, if I recall correctly, the question was posed to females, and what would they do to feed their children. Kai said she would give her kids up for adoption if she had to suck ? to feed them, or keep the lights on. You said you would suck a ? for your kids. ? was like *blank stare* and then you were like "Nah, y'all ? said if it wasn't no other option!!!!" And that's when ? started to go downhill for you, because every other man in the thread stated they would work at McDonald's before they did some ? ? .

no... it was.. i was saying id do anything 4 my kids cuz my momma did it 4 me... i " lived" dat senario... i was homless and i have caught my momma having sex 4 money 2 feed me... so if there was no other option id do it 4 my kid....
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    "So buff and So Strong" and "Running on my mind, boy" uh ok. I like the movie and all but Frank is taking it too far.

did this ? really say this???

smh cats in the reason used to take up for them satanic odd future clowns lol

It's pretty much a love song about Forrest Gump. smh
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just like every guy said in that thread though @Mobb...there is a limit to what a man would and should do for his fam...sucking another man's ? wouldn't even be an option. Sell your blood, work fast food, hell sell newspapers on the corner....sucking another man's ? ...say that out loud. Say " I would suck a ? 's ? ", and see if that sounds good coming from your male lips.

Just sayin'.

? DAT WASSNT A ? OPTION IN DA SENARIO lol..... last result means i cant do ? else.... i cant go out side a catch a ? cat 2 eat... smh... all yall sayin " why dont u do this...." obviously id do da ? if the process of da senario says " u could do dat"

it was pretty cut dry " kids starving.... no other option would u suck a ? 2 feed them..."

I was there, and the thread pretty much went down just like I said. For starters, if I recall correctly, the question was posed to females, and what would they do to feed their children. Kai said she would give her kids up for adoption if she had to suck ? to feed them, or keep the lights on. You said you would suck a ? for your kids. ? was like *blank stare* and then you were like "Nah, y'all ? said if it wasn't no other option!!!!" And that's when ? started to go downhill for you, because every other man in the thread stated they would work at McDonald's before they did some ? ? .

ether so subtle, still burns so slow......
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just sayin'.

no... it was.. i was saying id do anything 4 my kids cuz my momma did it 4 me... i " lived" dat senario... i was homless and i have caught my momma having sex 4 money 2 feed me... so if there was no other option id do it 4 my kid....

ibv8tk6xVzgQty.gif
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I laughed so hard, I tired myself out, yo...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    i have kids

that ? ? is never a option
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    smh... lol @ yall..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Funny I was listening to the breakfast club last week when they said a singer was coming out the closet. I guess it was frank ocean. I dont listen to his music so it don't matter to me.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His first mistake was being ? , his second was thinking it would be a good idea to be proud of it.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^^ ain't no such thing as a bisexual dude... 4 a few reasons

soon as u willingly wanna get pleasure or give pleasure from a dude u ? ...

soon as u go dat route u might as well be ? cuz females ain't checking 4 a dude dat would ? them n dudes..
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? just makes me think how many ? dudes there really are out there. And why does it SEEM actors or musicians MIGHT be ? . Anderson Cooper came out to, but everybody know that silver haired ? was freak was a fruit. Are these dudes ? because they are sick of women and their games or they just born ? ? Makes me wonder which one of my boys in my circle might be ? ....hell more then one.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    This ? just makes me think how many ? dudes.

Remeber all those ? who did ? ? back in the day in the locker rooms and ? but insisted they were straight cause maybe they ? a few girls, or had pages from 2 years agos swimsuit edition in their locker? yeah... there you go.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , now they saying he ain't ? , and was just singing this song from a women's perceptive.

He still a ? to me, ain't no way a normal hetero ? would sing some ? like this.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    This ? just makes me think how many ? dudes there really are out there. And why does it SEEM actors or musicians MIGHT be ? . Anderson Cooper came out to, but everybody know that silver haired ? was freak was a fruit. Are these dudes ? because they are sick of women and their games or they just born ? ? Makes me wonder which one of my boys in my circle might be ? ....hell more then one.

10% of the population is ? ...theres your answer
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team Green wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I dont listen to dude but Luther was ? , Prince probably ? men too ...Im just sayin... maybe dude pulled a Prince and sung from a females perspective who knows..... just playin devils advocate

That ? ain't Prince to do what Prince did. Prince can do what the fucc he wants cause he's Prince, Frank Ocean ain't Prince.

Prince ? men too so if u listen to him and front on dat Ocean dude ur a walking contradiction period.... ? is ? not I like this ? dude better so his gayness is more tolerated lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Possibility he isn't ? and just shock marketing. This is odd future we're talking about.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO this ? is trying to justify sucking ? though....

Making parameters in his fantasy catered towards faggotry.

"You can't do anything but suck ? or die" ass ? ...

You ? as hell.

A real ? would die.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^ well I guess I ain't a real ? den cuz my kids come 1st...

ain't no ? n me by no means ? ..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ ain't no such thing as a bisexual dude... 4 a few reasons

soon as u willingly wanna get pleasure or give pleasure from a dude u ? ...

soon as u go dat route u might as well be ? cuz females ain't checking 4 a dude dat would ? them n dudes..

@damobb2deep

I had a needle scratch play in my head...

Really? After admitting you'd suck a couple ? and a name like that, you say THAT? Are you dropping a self-ether subliminal?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    if u talkin bout 2 deep?

Die
    Earns
    Everlasting
    Pain

Die
    Earns
    Everlasting
    Peace

so.... smh at yall bandwagon ? ...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I come back in here...And it still got worse...Got damn...Hahahahaha...

"I had a needle scratch play in my head..."
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe its a song for someone else to sing
    Listen to chris browns 'love rocket' it was for the pussycatdolls.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Naw, it's not a reference...It's listed on the playlist for his next album...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I look foward to 20 years or so from now when all these old bigots have died out and people can just be who they are out in public.

The shock wave generated from someone saying "im ? " just shows the ignorance of the population.