CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That video would be every where if it existed. Mugshot stop lying b
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lololol Game tryna redeem himself after the other ? knocked him out

Never proven and it was actually disproved by people there. You knock out Game in the Fox Hills mall and people would have backed that story up, but they did not, was ducktales.

Big Paybacc got ? up for that btw

So dudes are in their 30's with kids and everything and one of them gets jumped like a teenager then the other one jumps on him again and films it. What was so important that Game would bother with this dude and care about him enough to risk an assault charge, etc.

Talking ? and trying to fight him for years.

This is not the first time 40 got approached over ? he said to a rapper. I'll say this, there's a real reason he said nothing to Schoolboy Q after what happened.

lol didnt Schoolboy Q check 40 Glocc after he said he jacked Tyga for his chain?
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would pay to see Game and 50 fight
    this

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    gee fucc u punk yo name staying on da wall. And fo anyone believing this ? we all know gayme a lying mawfucca and he hiding from me right now. Gayme just a straight up ? . Whoever said fucc g unit crab yo name going on da wall.

"? a g-unit crip u r a g-unit ? rockin pumpz & lipstik suckin g-unit ? "- YUKMOUTH
    There was real actual footage of the ? no joke, no IC sensationalism. This cat from Inglewood posted it on one forum... I watched and linked it into another forum. The only dispute about the vid was some people was saying it was Game and other was sayin it wasn't (but it clearly was Game to me trying to run for the exit)
    Vid was only about 20 seconds or so.

lol@ da bold.....
    Listen lil mama, I know the G-Unit empire HAS FALLEN and G-Unit West never rose off the ground to even fall, but let's face it. If it did there would be nothing but a ton of rubble that fell on top of Spider Loc after his homie was knocced out by an ex-stripper with a tongue ring.

FIX;D lol...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was real actual footage of the ? no joke, no IC sensationalism. This cat from Inglewood posted it on one forum... I watched and linked it into another forum. The only dispute about the vid was some people was saying it was Game and other was sayin it wasn't (but it clearly was Game to me trying to run for the exit)
    Vid was only about 20 seconds or so.

shaq-face.jpg
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    game dont wanna take that fade from 50, tho.

i ? with game... but fif would put hands on him
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lololol Game tryna redeem himself after the other ? knocked him out

Never proven and it was actually disproved by people there. You knock out Game in the Fox Hills mall and people would have backed that story up, but they did not, was ducktales.

Big Paybacc got ? up for that btw

So dudes are in their 30's with kids and everything and one of them gets jumped like a teenager then the other one jumps on him again and films it. What was so important that Game would bother with this dude and care about him enough to risk an assault charge, etc.

Talking ? and trying to fight him for years.

This is not the first time 40 got approached over ? he said to a rapper. I'll say this, there's a real reason he said nothing to Schoolboy Q after what happened.

lol didnt Schoolboy Q check 40 Glocc after he said he jacked Tyga for his chain?

Did he? Read my post. I chopped it up with him on Myspace when it was going down and he told me what happened. I said in a later post his "homies" asked 40 in person if there was an issue and 40 said no.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited July 2012
    Options
    game dont wanna take that fade from 50, tho.

i ? with game... but fif would put hands on him
    hed do it..for $
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zR9pM7XvLM

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    after reading these posts and watching the video, im starting to believe 40 was jumped before hand...dont get me wrong ? both these ? , never liked game and only time i hear 40s name is when hes jumping someone, buttttttttt without being biased, how a ? holding a phone....an iphone at that (them ? got NO GRIP) gonna tap you and send you flying first into a car then some bushes.....game had 40 looking like ? tarzan in them bushes man.....nah either he was already phased or he just wernt expecting it.

? all in the bushes and ? .....disgusting

lmao!
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Nah listen to that song I posted of Spider Loc, it's pure comedy. It's an open letter to his boss and this ? ethers himself so many times it's unbelievable. With such classic lines as "My folks say G-Unit trippin/But the Loc stays G-Unit Crippin" "You hating stronger, I'm fightin it harder/Bumpin Banks' ? drinkin vitamin water" "Some people see the tattoo and call me wacc/Chris Lighty said he'd have you call me bacc/Naw I aint ? at all/I probably just missed your call"

smh@ spider broke still showin his face n public after that self ether da gggggay-unit cripz LOST! lol
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    40...what goes around comes around..all that video bangin came back on him, thats all..

some say game is weak for that...maybe he is...whatever...he got footage of a video banger runnin and fallin in bushes..

end.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqeeRATyww&feature=related

• gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    gee fucc u punk yo name staying on da wall. And fo anyone believing this ? we all know gayme a lying mawfucca and he hiding from me right now. Gayme just a straight up ? . Whoever said fucc g unit crab yo name going on da wall.

idgaf

g unit cripk

? nicca yo name officially on da wall.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Jesus Rises

Damn...I didnt care enuff to ever finish listenin to that Spider track. Nikka got the Unit Crip tatted on both fist and cant even get in contact wit' Fif. SMH. Sad. Yea he kilt himself with those lines.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Game was hittin dude like he was his pops lol
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Game was hittin dude like he was his pops lol

HELL YEAH! but thatz how gayme was lookin when SUGE KNIGHt was slappin him around n 05 lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What the ? this supposed to prove?

A ? saying "I don't do no talkin" and then proceeds to talk for 8 min? lol This the ? you choose to believe?

lol @ you claiming Game jumped 40 even though the video says otherwise. You call that ? ? yet you respect this ? Rosemo for doing the exact same thing to Boskoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE0Aik_GBMQ

That vid CLEARLY shows it started as a jumping situation until someone told them to keep it 1 on 1
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nikka 40 was grabbin the bushes for dear life. Nikka probably caught poison ivy he wuz so deep in the bushes.
  • Inglewood_B
    edited July 2012
    Options

lmao... i believe it

dead @ "saw his daddy laid out plankin."

caught that ? slippin
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Nikka 40 was grabbin the bushes for dear life. Nikka probably caught poison ivy he wuz so deep in the bushes.

dead

• Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A video of a ? talking but no evidence of the fight

Foh