so shawty tells me she got molested then...

Options

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So why is it automatically a no-relationship if she has been molested? Is it impossible to think and act as a normal person after such an event? Serious question.

nothings impossible breh but but this ? has been sucking ? from a young age and was most likely against her will, that ? aint normal and the fact that she spoke up about just confirms how much it bothers her(if its true)
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    while 17 seems old ... you have no idea what she has really been thru for it to last that long. 12 years of being ? by a family member is more than enough to really ? someone's mind up and not have them thinking clearly.

We had a case where a 15 yr old had been ? by her step-dad for 8 years. She finally made an outcry and said the reason she took so long was because she was afraid if she said no he would ? her younger sisters

folks shouldn't be so quick to judge on matters like this.......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    her head game should be on point if you due decide to venture into a relationship

i feel so bad for thinking the exact same thing...... i mean i could never see my self initiating it.......but i would be extremely curious about it
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So why is it automatically a no-relationship if she has been molested? Is it impossible to think and act as a normal person after such an event? Serious question.

nothings impossible breh but but this ? has been sucking ? from a young age and was most likely against her will, that ? aint normal and the fact that she spoke up about just confirms how much it bothers her(if its true)

How is this different from an undercover ? who had that "period of time in her life". Before she told you about this, what were your thoughts of her? Was she wifeable before this revelation?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    while 17 seems old ... you have no idea what she has really been thru for it to last that long. 12 years of being ? by a family member is more than enough to really ? someone's mind up and not have them thinking clearly.

We had a case where a 15 yr old had been ? by her step-dad for 8 years. She finally made an outcry and said the reason she took so long was because she was afraid if she said no he would ? her younger sisters

I don't think dude was judging her, just asking whether or not he should cut her off.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Nah, more then likely her head game is wack. She'll always associate a ? with a negative memory and not really want to do it, I think.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    yall are some ?

hope you never have to deal with something like this with your daughter .... you might reconsider your good head game posts

disgusting
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly it would be ? i dont know about you but me myself i cant ? with no ? victim you better keep that ? to yourself. if we married and you tell me get ready to sign on the dotted line. certain people you stay away from when it comes to relationships and ? victims are one. me personally everytime we had sex i would think about her being ? .. no thanks i dont need that kinda ? stressing me out. ? most people would say they would wife a stripper before a ? victim maybe even a prositute.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess the ? just shocked me Cuz she told me the reason y she ended up getting adopted in the first place bout a year and a half ago.. the state found out she was getting abused, physically and sexually.. I say we kinda friends cuz we always been real cool but kept a distance cuz we wanted to ? wit each other but@ the time we was both n relationships
  • Dupac
    Options
    smh..nice du.

the reality of the matter is that he was definitely looking at her in a sexual capacity before she said what she said.....

and as sensitive as a man can be to any cause... if he's still physically attracted to her....that ? will cross the mind...

i mean eventually....even if it's not t/s.....someone will deal with shorty again one day.....and eventually...she will perform the act on some dude......these things will happen....
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    @sagewonder Theres a big difference between getting your ? on and sucking your grandpappys ? for a decade plus.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »

I don't think dude was judging her, just asking whether or not he should cut her off.

I was speaking in general terms not just to the TS
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If I were you...

I'd be stroking my ? having her go into detail
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »

I was speaking in general terms not just to the TS

Oh ok, you was talking to @ItsKatBitches ? That's cool. Proceed.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Sage..yea in a way but she always seemed a lil off.. @ kat ..she has gotta professional help before but it was fa the ? that happened before she got adopted.. she never told on dude once.. plus he something like a highly respected person in the community
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    im not saying he should cut her off but i am saying dont expect it to end well(if hes persuing some sort of serious relationship). Its too many girls out here to be taking on that type of a charity case, ? like that tends to manifest itself eventually.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    @sagewonder Theres a big difference between getting your ? on and sucking your grandpappys ? for a decade plus.

You think so? You think she won't subconsciously associate sex with 12 years of being molested? She might be able to get pass it eventually, but to think you can ? her now and she'll think nothing of it is naive.
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @kat
    why are men ? because he think she probably has a mean head game ? shes seriously been sucking ? for 12 years she better...
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Decides to go into detail wit telling me who it was and what he had her do.. turns out it was her adopted grandpa and she used to suck him off.. now first i was like thats sad to hear and all til she told me the last time the ? happened was like when she was 17.. she was adopted when she was 5 and she 22 now.. she cool and all and i been knowing her since she was 18 so u can say we friends but she been tryna take it to another level and all which was cool til she told me that this weekend.. 17 seems a lil old to not be able to say no to giving ya grandpa(adopted or biological) some head.. ? got me thinking bout deading the friendship and everything man

if you were a "friend" you will help her but yall are trying to ? each other, so it will not work....will just lead to more "confusion" for her
  • MsSouthern
    edited July 2012
    Options
    yall are some ?

hope you never have to deal with something like this with your daughter .... you might reconsider your good head game posts

disgusting

i got three boys thank ?

so ? what you talkin bout

I should have included boys too.... cause I'm sure you are aware that both females and males are ? .

if not... just google Sandusky to remide yourself
  • Dupac
    edited July 2012
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    THE THING IS, IF SHE KNOWS THAT ITS WRONG (and she obviously does since she told you), WHY AT THE AGE OF 17 IS SHE STILL GIVIN DUDE HEAD..

that mental ? goes deep....

she might have some serious trust issues.. maybe she thought she'd be kicked out... or maybe she felt guilty about doing it in the past...

a lotta unknowns in these kinda scenario's......you can never be sure what the mind set is in these situations.....

woman really have it ? up in this world... i've ahd several conversations with women dealing with this kinda ? before.....

i mean their whole thought process is different...
    i've never been anywhere with any person in my life and thought what if this person just tries to overpower me and take advantage of me, and severely ? me up leaving me for dead????....

chicks think this kinda ? on like every initial date.....your wife right now prolly thought the exact same ? about you on yall first date.. and you've never even once thought about that ? ....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see some ? operate like life its a rap song. Plenty of people are molested and/? and never tell anyone, they live their lives being self-destructive and THEN when they do some crazy outta bounds ? people want to know what's wrong with them.

I'm on the tip like this: is she a different person? If ya'll were cool before you found this out, why should it matter now? Its not even about taking it to the next level its about being a loyal friend and decent ? ' human being. If ya'll weren't really friends then walk and leave the girl alone, she got enough issues she don't need you tryin to play head games and pretending to give a damn about her.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most women that say they've been ? , touched, or molested are lying.

Any in most cases, women are at fault for getting ? .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was groomed for 12 years.. She had the worst kind of ? bcuz she was probably raised to be sympathetic towards her ? ..

Stockholm syndrome is probably why she let the abuse continue for so long..

Dudes talking about her head game but truth is she probably hates sucking ? ..

I'm not a shrink but I know enough to know that t/s needs to rethink his entire strategy with this chick if he plans on having any association with this chick.. Either ? or get off the ?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You need to be a man and stomp that old ? teeth in you ? coward. You also need not put out her confidential information that she confided in you over the internet.

Also, a relationship is not something I would pursue with her, women are mental cases anyway, this convoluted it to another degree. Be a man.